May 20, 2024, 06:46:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 149806 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 03, 2010, 06:32:46 PM »

I know I've slept a couple of times

but what happened to Larry Garrison -- wasn't he joined at the hip with the ants about the time of the call to Amy?
ok, and wasn't there a Michelle Bart or Barlette or do I have my cases mixed up?

Michelle Bart from Ca.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: November 03, 2010, 06:52:29 PM »

but what happened to Larry Garrison -- wasn't he joined at the hip with the ants about the time of the call to Amy?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/12/orlando-sentinel-reports-casey-anthonys-parents-george-cindy-fire-spokesperson-larry-garrison-for-secretly-profiting-from-disappearance-of-caylee-anthony/
Orlando Sentinel Reports Casey Anthony’s Parents, George & Cindy, Fire Spokesperson Larry Garrison for Secretly Profiting from Disappearance of Caylee Anthony
11/12/08

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 03, 2010, 07:13:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/11/casey-anthony-grandma-gives-insight-into-familys-tensions.html
Casey Anthony: Grandma gives insight into family’s tensions
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on November, 3 2010 6:55 PM
Casey Anthony’s grandmother could be crucial to the state’s case against the young mother, WESH-Ch. 2 explained tonight.

WESH’s Bob Kealing focused on candid e-mails that the grandmother, Shirley Plesea, provided to investigators. It was an interesting report for anyone who has been baffled by the Anthonys.

Kealing studied the e-mails between Plesea and her sister that reflected concerns about missing toddler Caylee. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Pleasea, the mother of Cindy Anthony, documented Cindy’s tears and anguish about not getting to see Casey in the summer of 2008. “Something is fishy. God knows what is going on,” Plesea wrote.

Later, Plesea wrote: “Casey keeps promising to come and bring Caylee, but never does.  Cindy hasn’t seen Caylee for three weeks.”

In another e-mail, Plesea wrote that she was “just out of words” about Casey’s behavior.

Caylee’s remains were found in December 2008.

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby,  who provides analysis for WESH, said that Pleasea “basically served as a de facto  investigator for the state attorney’s office.”

For anyone who has followed the case and tried to understand the family, Plesea’s comments are invaluable.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: November 03, 2010, 07:32:21 PM »

The de-Kronking of Roy Kronk

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/03/caylee-anthony-case-the-de-kronking-of-roy-kronk/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 03, 2010, 07:58:28 PM »

A day late & a dollar short, well not really but I didnt post yesterday after the doc dump-I havent gotten thru it all due to being busy otherwise.   I admit to hysterically laughing at Cindy's attempt to set up Casey's defense thru her letters & ridiculous statements of her belief that Caylee is still alive & will be found.   The set up in her letters is so obvious, even if one were a rock!   Better yet Cindy's hope that the public would even entertain a "class action" suit against the prosecution over Casey's privacy being invaded is just as transparent & laughable (talk about scum being thick a thieves-Casey's defense team & family).   Word to Cindy, hey lunatic lady be careful what you ask for because I would venture to say that the majority of the public not of "Wray of sunshine" madness would just love to bring forward a class action suit but it wouldnt be against the prosecution....o no, that would be against you and your idiot husband for pain & suffering after having to endure your lies, volatile outbursts, incessant gum smacking! LOL       I certainly hope that these two sorry excuses for grandparents get criminally charged for the crimes they have committed & the continued perjury they will commit.

Im hearing Cheney Mason bloviate on JVM/HLN trying to minimize the doc dump & push the idea upon the public that the State is trying to poison the jury pool.   His arrogance & theatrics are shameful.  Im getting even more disgusted with JVM.   For example, the other day she asked why the entire Suburban area flooded from rain wasnt drained in AUGUST 2008 - I had to just shake my head over how ridiculous that was.   Based on a child being missing/suspected of being murdered, there was nothing in August 2008 to indicate that Caylee was indeed in those Suburban woods.  Moreover, Im fuming mad at Leonard Padilla...yea yea in the beginning of the case I thought he had some merit to what he knew or thought, however, that changed drastically approx a year a ago.    His constant "conspiracy theory" that LE knew where Caylee was is as mucked up as it gets....totally absurd, infuriating actually.  There is NO way any law enforcement agency would leave a body somewhere for months on end as the evidence would be deteriorating hourly much less longer.   There is NO way they would put off nailing down evidence against a child murderer, just no way!   The reality of all this bunk & bulk is that this skank, despite all the psycho bunk & bulk would have never rented murder movies with a boyfriend the very evening a child "reportedly" went missing nor would she have gone 30 days without telling a sole that her child was missing, period.   The mere fact that her parents & brother were constantly in touch with her & repetitively asked to see Caylee tells us right there that even if she had some sort of mental break that she was hit in the face with it on a regular basis & I personally defy any psychologist that would insinuate that it wouldnt have been enough to jar any recall from her over an extensive period of time (month).

I havent read anything on the board since Friday & not done going thru the doc dump, more later when I have time.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: November 03, 2010, 08:19:47 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/inmate-casey-anthony-looked-for-hitman/
Inmate:Casey Anthony Looked For Hitman
11/03/10

Check out the comments....Cheney Mason Called into the Jane Velez Mitchell show.

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: November 03, 2010, 08:37:51 PM »

11/03/10

Check out the comments....Cheney Mason Called into the Jane Velez Mitchell show.

Did he? I was watching...Must have been on the phone because I missed it.
What a lunatic.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 03, 2010, 09:50:54 PM »

Casey jealous of Baez's wife being pregnant makes me wonder if she was jealous because she wanted to be the only one for him... or jealous because a baby would take daddy's attention away from her?

I swear this backs up my incenst with baby daddy George theory!!!
And now a motive, if Caylee was getting all George's attention then Casey wasn't the princess.

jj...I think that's a real stretch to say it backs up your incest theory.....you got incest on the brain.......and like it or not the FBI cleared Lee and George as being the biodad.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: November 03, 2010, 10:26:27 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/12/orlando-sentinel-reports-casey-anthonys-parents-george-cindy-fire-spokesperson-larry-garrison-for-secretly-profiting-from-disappearance-of-caylee-anthony/
Orlando Sentinel Reports Casey Anthony’s Parents, George & Cindy, Fire Spokesperson Larry Garrison for Secretly Profiting from Disappearance of Caylee Anthony
11/12/08

Thank you Trimm.  I remember now (of course)! after reading the article.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 03, 2010, 10:28:09 PM »

Casey jealous of Baez's wife being pregnant makes me wonder if she was jealous because she wanted to be the only one for him... or jealous because a baby would take daddy's attention away from her?

And now a motive, if Caylee was getting all George's attention then Casey wasn't the princess.

jj...I think that's a real stretch to say it backs up your incest theory.....you got incest on the brain.......and like it or not the FBI cleared Lee and George as being the biodad.

Sunny, agreed.  But there still may have been incest -- only God knows, and I mean that, only God knows -- the ants are such liars we'll never know.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: November 04, 2010, 12:24:39 AM »

Sunny, agreed.  But there still may have been incest -- only God knows, and I mean that, only God knows -- the ants are such liars we'll never know.

Me thinks that she had the hots for baez! they did spend alot of alone time when she was out on bail and at his office all day every day. I think that she took a little  flirting and god only knows what else ! for love. I think  the jealousy of the pregnancy in her crazy mind! she wished it was her and his baby.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: November 04, 2010, 12:27:04 AM »

11/03/10

Did he? I was watching...Must have been on the phone because I missed it.
What a lunatic.

Mercy be! he is as looney as baez!!    I dont like Jane she is racist and biased against her own!! I am hispanic 100% but I know right from wrong!! I dont give biased smacky pooo  favors. I am fair  to all races!!! in our family there is every kind of mixture! we are like like the united nations lol.

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: November 04, 2010, 12:28:20 AM »

Me thinks that she had the hots for baez! they did spend alot of alone time when she was out on bail and at his office all day every day. I think that she took a little  flirting and god only knows what else ! for love. I think  the jealousy of the pregnancy in her crazy mind! she wished it was her and his baby.

Agreed loca . . . it's always about her.  When I studied geography and the universe, they failed to teach me it revolved around the ant farm.  How do these people sleep at night?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: November 04, 2010, 03:14:42 AM »

Can someone guide me to Cindy's bank records in the lastest doc dump?
I've been gone for a week and am way behind....TIA!

Around page 139.   
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780/Discovery-Pt-1-11022010 

Thanks Trimm!.........Casey was bleeding Cindy dry with all her spending sprees!

NO way did Cindy not know Casey was robbing her blind month after month......

I found it interesting there was a $22,000 line of credit at the first of the 08 year then it was gone. Then there were all those bounced checks in June, July of 08. One I noticed was an electonic check by KC to AT& T which was for $377.33 which bounced 4 times. Is that the same amount she took from her grandmother?  I guess if Cindy's checks were bouncing then she had to take grannys and then finally Annie's.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: November 04, 2010, 03:21:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys! It's been nearly a year since I've posted and as someone who studies social media and checks out tons of websites, something unique about this one always keeps me returning from time to time. Probably the lovely sense of community.  The document dump brought me back here.  I love thumbing through email threads and random documents for some reason but I keep having a recurring question.

In the emails between MaryLouBee and Shirley Pleasea, Shirley talks about how George "has no formal education therefore he can't earn top dollar" or something to that effect.  Yet on his resume he has a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the 1970s, I believe. Do you monkeys think his resume was a lie or there could possibly be some sort of criminal or felony history or just his laziness that prevented him from holding a job for very long?

I am not sure, but I believe at one time it was released by LE on one of the documents that he had no college at all and there was some question as to if he even graduated from high school. Back when he was with the sheriff's dept in Ohio they only required a GED and for some reason, I thought I read that was all he had and that it might be questionable.  Yes, I think his resume is totally bogus because he was not listed with the college he claimed and if you notice his age and the years didn't work. That was what got some moneys checking it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 04, 2010, 07:16:02 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/03/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Could Bone Belong to Zahra Baker?; Casey Anthony Evidence Surfaces; Missing Teen Found Alive
Aired November 3, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/11/03/casey-anthony-calm-reaction-to-finding-caylee-in-the-woods/
Written on 3 November 2010 at 18:25 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: Calm reaction to finding Caylee in the woods
Filed under Casey Anthony 19 comments

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 04, 2010, 07:19:31 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25627734/detail.html
Details From Family Member Could Hurt Anthony Case
Cindy Anthony's Mother Shares E-Mails Exchanged With Sister

POSTED: 9:46 pm EDT November 3, 2010
UPDATED: 10:39 pm EDT November 3, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released documents showed on Wednesday that a member of Casey Anthony's family laid the groundwork that could help prosecutors make their case against her.

According to investigators, Cindy Anthony's mother, Shirley Plesea, said she wanted to share e-mails that she had exchanged with her sister.

“It gives the state a window into the family, (which) the family might not freely and candidly be revealing to the State Attorney's Office,” defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby said that 11 days before Caylee disappeared, Plesea talked about Cindy exhausting her savings to cover credit card expenses run up by daughter, Casey, and husband, George. A month later, Plesea noted that Cindy Anthony had not gotten to see Caylee since they visited the child's grandfather on Father's Day.
Four days later, Plesea said, Cindy Anthony found her daughter and called authorities to report Caylee missing.

Hornsby said the state will argue that money conflicts, tensions with Cindy Anthony about raising Caylee and desire to hurt her mother were Casey Anthony's motives for killing the child.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 04, 2010, 09:07:34 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/03/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Could Bone Belong to Zahra Baker?; Casey Anthony Evidence Surfaces; Missing Teen Found Alive
Aired November 3, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/11/03/casey-anthony-calm-reaction-to-finding-caylee-in-the-woods/
Written on 3 November 2010 at 18:25 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: Calm reaction to finding Caylee in the woods
Filed under Casey Anthony 19 comments

LP needs to be quiet.  Why did LE treat him the way they did during the Little Econ River search at JBP?  TM had already searched there for one thing and I agree that they didn't want LP to insert himself into their investigation. An no way would LE let a body sit there to decay to the point that the body did. Losing valuable skin tissue on purpose (if any was left by August), no way.

Next we will hear the defense claim that LE had the body, had taken duct tape from the Anthony home, placed it over Caylee's skull and then placed her in the laundry and trash bags that they also took from the home and put Caylee in the woods near Casey's home, so they could frame this on Casey because they didn't want to look elsewhere and so they didn't.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: November 04, 2010, 09:24:48 AM »

Hi Monkeys! It's been nearly a year since I've posted and as someone who studies social media and checks out tons of websites, something unique about this one always keeps me returning from time to time. Probably the lovely sense of community.  The document dump brought me back here.  I love thumbing through email threads and random documents for some reason but I keep having a recurring question.

In the emails between MaryLouBee and Shirley Pleasea, Shirley talks about how George "has no formal education therefore he can't earn top dollar" or something to that effect.  Yet on his resume he has a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the 1970s, I believe. Do you monkeys think his resume was a lie or there could possibly be some sort of criminal or felony history or just his laziness that prevented him from holding a job for very long?

I am not sure, but I believe at one time it was released by LE on one of the documents that he had no college at all and there was some question as to if he even graduated from high school. Back when he was with the sheriff's dept in Ohio they only required a GED and for some reason, I thought I read that was all he had and that it might be questionable.  Yes, I think his resume is totally bogus because he was not listed with the college he claimed and if you notice his age and the years didn't work. That was what got some moneys checking it.

Hi Turbo.  FWIW, I went to the Niles McKinley Library and looked up George in the yearbooks.  He had a senior picture in the correct year - but I know that doesn't guarantee that he graduated.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: November 04, 2010, 09:30:15 AM »

Morning Monks!!  loca, I agree. And BOZO probably ate it up.  And in the letters she talked about Jose Garcia...and his visits abruptly stopped. I do not know if there is any correlation to the letters coming and out and his visits ceasing and his leaving the law firm....but it would make sense if it was.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.