May 13, 2024, 02:25:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 230594 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1420 on: May 05, 2009, 06:39:00 AM »

http://photobucket.com/images/misty%20croslin/

Hey look at the new pictures  on Misty's my space...........she is proud of her interview on the todays show,,,,,and why does she have Haleighs  chart from webslueths on her page........weird!!!!

Do you think someone made this my space page and not by Fibsty...

Naw, Jersey.. the pages are too easy to make..  all you have to do is add photos or links. All of the html that needs to be added is already setup on the different locations for items to be used.. she could have done it in a half hour, given 15 for being short elevator to the arm pits.

mlee, it was photobucket photos and misty did NOT put them up. I wish people would be more careful when they find things.THAT is part of how the rumors and confusion have been caused in this case. I do not mean you mlee,you were responding to a post that claimed the link was something it was not. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: May 05, 2009, 06:44:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
Thank-you all for the warm welcome.  I don't have a lot to offer, this case is so sad..but one thing is for sure, if it's not kept in the media, focus on Haleigh will fade. 
Is there any suggestions from anyone here as to how to keep her in the spotlight?
I feel so helpless and would like to do something!  Would emailing different news outlets help? 
Do any of you think this will be solved soon, and what about LE...do you think they have anything?  This is so frustrating!
Every single day there is something new on the Casey Anthony case, why are we getting NOTHING....from LE on Haleigh?.
OK....frustration has been aired, but I don't feel better.

Lulu, I believe we could email every news outlet in the country, and get absolutely no where..  What Le knows, they will keep to themselves until somebody messes up and then suddenly there will be a newscast..  Or, suddenly Haleigh is found.  The reason this case seems to be going without news.. There is no news.. everybody lawyered up and the lawyers have told them to keep their mouths shut.  Casey Anthony is different, in the sense they have her in jail, no access to her but her family is still running amuck, so she is still wide open for the public eye..  Haleigh's case, with exception to Art, Hart and Cobra giving us tid bits as they are found..  The guys we want to hate.. but their out there and they are the only ones giving us any updates. Art is the only one with access to big media. Maybe the Custody Hearing will bring out a bit more.  Once they stop....... the case will appear totally cold...... and there will be nothing....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: May 05, 2009, 06:49:35 AM »

Hey look at the new pictures  on Misty's my space...........she is proud of her interview on the todays show,,,,,and why does she have Haleighs  chart from webslueths on her page........weird!!!!

Naw, Jersey.. the pages are too easy to make..  all you have to do is add photos or links. All of the html that needs to be added is already setup on the different locations for items to be used.. she could have done it in a half hour, given 15 for being short elevator to the arm pits.

mlee, it was photobucket photos and misty did NOT put them up. I wish people would be more careful when they find things.THAT is part of how the rumors and confusion have been caused in this case. I do not mean you mlee,you were responding to a post that claimed the link was something it was not. 

I thought we were talking about her myspace page.. Photobucket, I don't know.. but I am sure she needs one if she has photo's on that front page.. it requires an html link to post those in the editing files..  I don't know about the photobucket account your talking about..   Although, will just a tad of digging we could find her's.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: May 05, 2009, 06:58:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
Thank-you all for the warm welcome.  I don't have a lot to offer, this case is so sad..but one thing is for sure, if it's not kept in the media, focus on Haleigh will fade. 
Is there any suggestions from anyone here as to how to keep her in the spotlight?
I feel so helpless and would like to do something!  Would emailing different news outlets help? 
Do any of you think this will be solved soon, and what about LE...do you think they have anything?  This is so frustrating!
Every single day there is something new on the Casey Anthony case, why are we getting NOTHING....from LE on Haleigh?.
OK....frustration has been aired, but I don't feel better.

Lulu, I believe we could email every news outlet in the country, and get absolutely no where..  What Le knows, they will keep to themselves until somebody messes up and then suddenly there will be a newscast..  Or, suddenly Haleigh is found.  The reason this case seems to be going without news.. There is no news.. everybody lawyered up and the lawyers have told them to keep their mouths shut.  Casey Anthony is different, in the sense they have her in jail, no access to her but her family is still running amuck, so she is still wide open for the public eye..  Haleigh's case, with exception to Art, Hart and Cobra giving us tid bits as they are found..  The guys we want to hate.. but their out there and they are the only ones giving us any updates. Art is the only one with access to big media. Maybe the Custody Hearing will bring out a bit more.  Once they stop....... the case will appear totally cold...... and there will be nothing....

That is why I was so shocked to come in and see the thrashing of Art going on. He is there and he is getting information from Cobra and KP and others and he is reporting. He is just getting a bit unnerved because someone keeps going to his site and "correcting" him on the information he is getting from inside Satsuma. A couple times on a couple things well,would be understandable,but repetitive and from what I hear,rude posts to him correcting him is what he has a problem with and ya know, I think I would get unnerved if someone came into my house correcting everything I said..That is his domain so it is like going into his house and correcting his every word. I have seen Art say some really great things about SM and I would hate for that to be ruined because of hearsay and such. I am sure you all get what I am saying. It is early and not had enough coffee so hard to put it into words. At least Art is trying to bring us information..I hear he is being harassed by someone also,so that may have something to do with it...He is just trying to get us the news and inside scoop,he should not have to be harassed for that.   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: May 05, 2009, 07:02:16 AM »

I thought we were talking about her myspace page.. Photobucket, I don't know.. but I am sure she needs one if she has photo's on that front page.. it requires an html link to post those in the editing files..  I don't know about the photobucket account your talking about..   Although, will just a tad of digging we could find her's.

I know you did. honest , I was not saying anything toward you. It was a photobucket and traced back to a crankycrankerson or something like that. was NOT misty's Myspace and you were going by what was posted.that is why I said I wish people would be more careful in what they post and did not mean you.. We have her myspace but it is set to private..not sure on photobucket but assume it would be private as well. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: May 05, 2009, 07:14:18 AM »

I know you did. honest , I was not saying anything toward you. It was a photobucket and traced back to a crankycrankerson or something like that. was NOT misty's Myspace and you were going by what was posted.that is why I said I wish people would be more careful in what they post and did not mean you.. We have her myspace but it is set to private..not sure on photobucket but assume it would be private as well. 

I went over the pages on her myspace, and there is nothing there from photobucket, its from the same site that has already been gone over with a fine tooth comb, she has a slideshow, which is probably private, and it would have photos on it, and he rest are from comment sites and You tube... Basically, thats it.
Her background, a thousand or thousands of other people probably have the same one.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: May 05, 2009, 07:16:31 AM »

Morning monkey friends...

Searching......I personally don't pay much attention to what Art says...he has done some trashing of our own JerseryGirl..,calling her lazy cause she posted some of his articles over here for all of us to read, along with saying that it was his article and providing a link.... so he got the credit for it...He did it publicly, naming her by name, which in my opinion was not necessary...he could have said, certain posters or something like that...jmo
xxxxxxx

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: May 05, 2009, 07:30:39 AM »

Searching......I personally don't pay much attention to what Art says...he has done some trashing of our own JerseryGirl..,calling her lazy cause she posted some of his articles over here for all of us to read, along with saying that it was his article and providing a link.... so he got the credit for it...He did it publicly, naming her by name, which in my opinion was not necessary...he could have said, certain posters or something like that...jmo
xxxxxxx

Ahh I seen all that and honestly think someone from another forum went whining to him to make SM look bad because they had gotten in trouble for doing the same..only they went and deleted before he could see.... jus sayin Smile    good morning.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: May 05, 2009, 07:33:50 AM »

xxxxxxx

Ahh I seen all that and honestly think someone from another forum went whining to him to make SM look bad because they had gotten in trouble for doing the same..only they went and deleted before he could see.... jus sayin Smile    good morning.   

and that is certainly another angle to look at why he did what he did...xxxxx
how are you?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: May 05, 2009, 07:44:05 AM »

xxxxxxx

how are you?

He was alerted to the posts here after he had been alerted to posts on another forum which I will not name, of which the owner/admin denied and he was directed here...IIRC .... I was going to post about it,but figured,naaa better not..might get in trouble....   I am good, just tired, adding a GSD to a house of chihuahuas was not easy     I am obedience training her....as I do all my fur kids.Very tiring.. How are you?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: May 05, 2009, 07:51:18 AM »

xxxxxxx

how are you?

He was alerted to the posts here after he had been alerted to posts on another forum which I will not name, of which the owner/admin denied and he was directed here...IIRC .... I was going to post about it,but figured,naaa better not..might get in trouble....   I am good, just tired, adding a GSD to a house of chihuahuas was not easy     I am obedience training her....as I do all my fur kids.Very tiring.. How are you?

I don't mean to re direct a subject.. I was just on arts site and listened to the info given out about each player in the mix..  interview of art and other members of a panel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHXx0xiW0Ek&feature=player_embedded

Art has a flow chart trying to describe all the character's in the mix

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: May 05, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »

Searching...how many chihuahuas do you have? do you have the long haired ones?
all of them are so cute! what is a GSD?
I am fine...haven't had coffee yet...then I will be great!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: May 05, 2009, 08:24:31 AM »

Searching...how many chihuahuas do you have? do you have the long haired ones?
all of them are so cute! what is a GSD?
I am fine...haven't had coffee yet...then I will be great!

I have 5 chi's one long haired pup and the mother is long coated as well,the father and other 2 pups are short coated.. GSD is a German Shepherd. Im on cup 2 of coffee now, fed the dogs and birds..my days start early 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: May 05, 2009, 08:32:49 AM »

I don't mean to re direct a subject.. I was just on arts site and listened to the info given out about each player in the mix..  interview of art and other members of a panel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHXx0xiW0Ek&feature=player_embedded

Art has a flow chart trying to describe all the character's in the mix

OK, so according to this cell pings and statements put RC at work at PDM bridge so hopefully that will end the relentless thrashing of him, he is the father of this missing child.. albeit not a good one,but the father none the less...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: May 05, 2009, 08:36:53 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys and guests!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: May 05, 2009, 08:45:03 AM »

Good morning Heart.. hope all is well.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: May 05, 2009, 08:46:11 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Been gone for awhile;mom ill in hospital, now in nursing home.  I have lost track.  Can anyone give me a link to who's who in this case.  I tried to go to link in above comment but my computer has access denied.  I hoped someone in SM had a page or something telling me who are all the characters involved in this case.  Thanks for any information.  Love this site
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: May 05, 2009, 08:53:20 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Been gone for awhile;mom ill in hospital, now in nursing home.  I have lost track.  Can anyone give me a link to who's who in this case.  I tried to go to link in above comment but my computer has access denied.  I hoped someone in SM had a page or something telling me who are all the characters involved in this case.  Thanks for any information.  Love this site

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4570.0

There ya go.. Sorry to hear about your mom. Dad was sent to hospice from hospital and spent 4 days before passing on the 6th last month. I know how hard it is to have an ill parent and them not be able to go home. Prayers to you and your mom.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: May 05, 2009, 08:54:34 AM »

Good morning Heart. How are ya?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: May 05, 2009, 08:56:59 AM »

Good morning Heart.. hope all is well.
Thank you mlee, all is well in my neck of the wood.  I see there have been no arrest since 9ish last night for the Putnam County  and no warrants for arrest at least for the characters that we have come to be aware of.  How surprising!  Well its early. We will see what the day will bring.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.