May 13, 2024, 01:43:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301057 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 10:52:37 PM »

Nice!!!! Maybe this thread will be good luck and bring some closure for HL!!!!!  Now, if I could just get rid of the darned pop-ups, I would be a very happy camper!!!

Thanks, Klassend!!

Do you use the Mozilla Firefox browser?  They have an add-on called 'Adblock Plus'.  Ever since downloading that, I've never had another ad in here again.  It's heaven!   

(ok.. maybe I'm just easy to please?  ahahaha)

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 10:54:42 PM »

To those who replied to one of my posts about missing teens, young adults.. I did read your replies and just want to thank you.  

I have never understood why the Fed put the FBI assisting in these cases at the "tender years" 12 and under.  You need to look at each individual case. But that is apparently to much to ask of our powers that be, IMO.  Sorry about your sons friend. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 11:04:42 PM »

To those who replied to one of my posts about missing teens, young adults.. I did read your replies and just want to thank you.  

I have never understood why the Fed put the FBI assisting in these cases at the "tender years" 12 and under.  You need to look at each individual case. But that is apparently to much to ask of our powers that be, IMO.  Sorry about your sons friend. 

Thanks fatcatlurker! 

I agree, every case ought to be looked at, every child/teen/young adult is someone's daughter/son.  Am guessing the cutoff at 12 years old is due to finances, manpower.  Just seems that there is so much need out there.  Sigh. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 11:14:01 PM »

Crazy question, so no nanners, but is it Peanut or someone else that follows WS astrology forum?????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 11:14:05 PM »

Do you use the Mozilla Firefox browser?  They have an add-on called 'Adblock Plus'.  Ever since downloading that, I've never had another ad in here again.  It's heaven!   

You're a pushover!!!
Thanks for this!!

IM: Thanks for the frightening statistics. Tomorrow w/be one month since HL has been gone. Something or someone has to give!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2009, 11:14:11 PM »

yes I would say absolutly but it brings bad memories, but it does seem money speaks louder JMO and of course media interest like NH that woman got her word out there, God Bless Her. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2009, 11:19:50 PM »

Crazy question, so no nanners, but is it Peanut or someone else that follows WS astrology forum?????

Peanut might, I also follow that part over yonder. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2009, 11:21:40 PM »

You're a pushover!!!
Thanks for this!!

IM: Thanks for the frightening statistics. Tomorrow w/be one month since HL has been gone. Something or someone has to give!!!

Shhhhh!  We don't want that to be known.   

You're welcome!  Hope it helps ya. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2009, 11:22:57 PM »

peanuts over in the musings thread.  You could ask her about it there.  If it's about Haleigh, you can discuss it here.  If not...it's off to musings 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2009, 11:25:12 PM »

tisnt me. i cant recall who it is tho...hopefully theyre here now and can answer you.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2009, 11:26:38 PM »

peanuts over in the musings thread.  You could ask her about it there.  If it's about Haleigh, you can discuss it here.  If not...it's off to musings 

muffy, im everywhere.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 11:29:51 PM »

Just curious because Anna FL gave them Haleigh's birth time and it doesn't look good, now let me state I have NO freaking clue about any of this, but whomever follows it on this thread said they are really good .........well, here it is:

English translation:

Haleigh is subjected to the unwanted attentions (ARACHNE square CUPIDO-A) of a repeat sexual offender* (EROS conjunct ECHO) due to the actions of someone she trusted (ATLANTIS). Is this trusted person Ron C.? Is it Misty? Could it be both of them? Considering the lifestyle of Ron & Misty, it could be either or both. *Notice I didn’t say Registered S.O.; I said Repeat. It is still completely unclear whether the perp is an RSO or some POS who has managed to stay below the radar screen.

This is no way points to direct involvement by either Ron or Misty. Rather, it highlights an observation made in previous analysis, that a family connection exists. The perp is someone known to the family, or alternately, someone on the fringes of the family, perhaps a friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

Based on above, as well as the previous charts all the Astrologers have analyzed, I believe the perp is someone either known to the family (not necessarily known by Haleigh) or to a friend/acquaintance of the family. By "family," I specifically mean Ron C. & Misty C. as they were the "parents" at the time of the disappearance. This person is a pedophile, regardless of whether he is registered as such.

As Tuba keeps telling us, there is information that is not being divulged. LE is keeping vital information close to the vest regardless of their continued statements to media that they are "clueless."

What do they know and why won't they tell?

Thanks,

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 11:31:15 PM »

That is WHY I asked her to come here.........didn't want to be sitting in the corner.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 11:31:32 PM »

Does anyone know who it was that was watching the 2 children while Misty was gone for 3 days????
also. I remember Crystal saying that the kids didnt ant to go back to Ron's after their visit with her, She said the kids said they were being hit. That visit was the one before Haleigh was missing.I'm thinking that maybe who ever was hiting them found out that Haleigh told and :someone: decided to remove Haleigh form her house so she couldnt tell anymore on them. MAYBE? JMO
or.being the kids didnt want to go back home MAYBE Haleigh agreed to leave with someone because they were getting hit and she wanted to leave.Maybe Haleigh told someone other than her Grandmother and they talked to Haleigh about leaving. Maybe??
Let me know what ya'll think about this therory. thks! AGAIN ..JMO

I think Ron was off.  My understanding of these 10+ hour shifts is like some many days on some many days off and my understanding of this rumor is that he had been off for 3 days.  When my hubby worked 12 hr shifts it was the same and people who work nights/weekends got the pick for time off first, just what I know.  So I would say Ron = dad watching the children while Misty gone.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 11:32:44 PM »

some=so  1 too many corona's. sorry
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2009, 11:35:59 PM »

Gee, I don't follow WS astrology. But I said all that before and I think several of us had the same idea. Someone flying under the radar in the shadows.
My feeling is someone in eyesight of the house. A visitor to a house nearby.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

Quote from: minnie on Today at 09:09:40 PM

You are exactly right and what better place to turn than to God. 

Actually I believe it is the only place to turn.

But, having said that in the interviews I have seen with the pastor I got the impression that Ron had been attending church for a while and the pastor had commented that Ron had turned his life around and was trying to make amends for past problems.

And I completely believe there is forgiveness in this world and one should not be blamed or forever be accused of past transgressions.  I believe that for a man to have custody of his children is a very big deal and shows that the mother was not found worthy of the custody of her children.  This is a really big consideration and yet I hear no one talking about her.  If she were the one in charge and Haleigh had lived with her this might not have happened.  But, does this make it her fault.

I can't see based on all the facts we the general public has been privy to that this is anyones "fault". It happended.

And until someone proves or decides to share the information that Misty did it, or Ron did it, I think we should keep that speculation to a minimum.  Or maybe go and get a job with "LE" and help them solve the case.

That 100 pages lock can sneak up on me. Smile

Yikes,  I guess I'll have to think about going with Wyks' idea and consider revisiting lurkerdom. (Glad you're back, Wyks!Smile

Minnie, you said,

"Until someone proves or decides to share the information that Misty did it, or Ron did it, I think we should keep that speculation to a minimum. Or maybe go and get a job with "LE" and help them solve the case."

If there is no speculation, then what do we talk about? I can listen to the news and read and watch LE's pressers by myself. I come here to discuss with fellow posters what they think and impressions they get from the news and the pressers. But I don't want to faux pas.

And are you saying that only those employeed by LE should express opinions or only if those opinions are in regard to Ron and Misty? Or are comments that are flattering or in Ron's and/or Misty's favor the only ones acceptable? Are only certain types of speculation allowed?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2009, 11:38:51 PM »

More from WS astrology:

This is "bad news" because if you reviewed the prior discussions, you know that the charts all pointed to kidnapping with probable rape and murder. If anything, the 6:49 - 6:50 am chart magnifies that probability.

I continue reluctantly.

Everyone, including myself and all the Astrologers, would like nothing better than for Haleigh to be found alive and well and returned to her family. Nothing would make me happier than to tell you the charts show a strong possibility for that outcome.

Unfortunately and tragically, the charts have not led us in that direction, and revisiting the charts in light of the assumed-to-be "correct" birth time only amplifies my original judgment: Haleigh was kidnapped, probably raped and murdered.

[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2009, 11:39:21 PM »

Just curious because Anna FL gave them Haleigh's birth time and it doesn't look good, now let me state I have NO freaking clue about any of this, but whomever follows it on this thread said they are really good .........well, here it is:

English translation:

Haleigh is subjected to the unwanted attentions (ARACHNE square CUPIDO-A) of a repeat sexual offender* (EROS conjunct ECHO) due to the actions of someone she trusted (ATLANTIS). Is this trusted person Ron C.? Is it Misty? Could it be both of them? Considering the lifestyle of Ron & Misty, it could be either or both. *Notice I didn’t say Registered S.O.; I said Repeat. It is still completely unclear whether the perp is an RSO or some POS who has managed to stay below the radar screen.

This is no way points to direct involvement by either Ron or Misty. Rather, it highlights an observation made in previous analysis, that a family connection exists. The perp is someone known to the family, or alternately, someone on the fringes of the family, perhaps a friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

Based on above, as well as the previous charts all the Astrologers have analyzed, I believe the perp is someone either known to the family (not necessarily known by Haleigh) or to a friend/acquaintance of the family. By "family," I specifically mean Ron C. & Misty C. as they were the "parents" at the time of the disappearance. This person is a pedophile, regardless of whether he is registered as such.

As Tuba keeps telling us, there is information that is not being divulged. LE is keeping vital information close to the vest regardless of their continued statements to media that they are "clueless."

What do they know and why won't they tell?

Thanks,

i dont know how to read charts and they are always a hair different anyway. i do find it interesting tho, even if i wouldnt take it to the bank haha.

this reading sounds pretty logical to me, chart or no chart. if we follow basic sense something either happened to her between 7ish and 3 when noone but misty could account for her and misty knows what it was, or, someone got in and out without creating a disturbance. that to me would be someone with a definite purpose who knew when and how to get in...ie someone familiar with the family/friends.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2009, 11:39:35 PM »

Gee, I don't follow WS astrology. But I said all that before and I think several of us had the same idea. Someone flying under the radar in the shadows.
My feeling is someone in eyesight of the house. A visitor to a house nearby.

Yeah, I think we Monkeys have covered most of the ideas that were revealed in that post from "over yonder."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.