May 05, 2024, 09:13:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 454422 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1600 on: July 09, 2009, 02:45:10 PM »

Dear Fanny - Your post about your husband was so touching.  Thank you so much for sharing!!  I can only pray that some day, I will be making a post like that (sans the stroke) about my husband!!   an angelic monkey

Thank you MYTIME.  an angelic monkey

I just have to say that is stroke was the absolute worst thing and the best thing that has happened in our marriage if that makes any sense at all. We were close before, but it has brought us even closer. The people we have met along the way in his recovery have been amazing and kind. I have learned tolerence, patience, compassion and friendships I would have never experienced. I have also found, no matter how bad off you think you are, there is someone much worse  off than you. Amazingly, they are the ones with the best outlooks on life and have the best sense of humor. I would have never been to the places it took us and I am grateful.  an angelic monkey

Yes Fannny, It makes complete sense to me!!  I experienced some of this with my MOM!!  I am so glad to see people know what is important in life.  I sometimes take my husband for granted then fortunately something always brings me back to reality.

I love to joke about him.....but, of course, I am just joking. He truly is a wonderful man, husband and father - 93% of the time!!  LOL 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: July 09, 2009, 02:46:36 PM »

Ok, I knew this was brewing, but held out we would be wrong. First let me say to anyone that was "tight" with Dolce- I hold nobody in the "guilt by association" wagon. I do want to just take a minute and mention we need to very, very selective of "e friendships" we forge here or anywhere else. That's just reality.

Same thing goes when I see people here or on blinkoncrime.com who are telling me they emailed suspects, witnesses, family members, etc. Drives me nuts. Don't do it.

Lastly, to Dolce- That was a Super Size Cheesey thing to do. You know you actually had your "e twins" birth announcement the day the grandbaby of a poster actually died? That is beyond sick. How dare you call your claptrap stories "embellishments"? Maybe you were so sure Casey was a sociopath because you are one yourself. In my book your no different and Im calling your neighbors and telling them to check for rabbitts on their stoves and such. I am also cancelling my membership at Tiburon.

An embellishment is that Im a size 4. Not, I am the former Queen of Scots therefore I have a shamrock tat on my azz.

I do so hope you get some help, but I know as sure as I am typing this you will not, and your glued to this thread.
Jerkwad.

B
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1602 on: July 09, 2009, 02:51:17 PM »

Ok, I knew this was brewing, but held out we would be wrong. First let me say to anyone that was "tight" with Dolce- I hold nobody in the "guilt by association" wagon. I do want to just take a minute and mention we need to very, very selective of "e friendships" we forge here or anywhere else. That's just reality.

Same thing goes when I see people here or on blinkoncrime.com who are telling me they emailed suspects, witnesses, family members, etc. Drives me nuts. Don't do it.

Lastly, to Dolce- That was a Super Size Cheesey thing to do. You know you actually had your "e twins" birth announcement the day the grandbaby of a poster actually died? That is beyond sick. How dare you call your claptrap stories "embellishments"? Maybe you were so sure Casey was a sociopath because you are one yourself. In my book your no different and Im calling your neighbors and telling them to check for rabbitts on their stoves and such. I am also cancelling my membership at Tiburon.

An embellishment is that Im a size 4. Not, I am the former Queen of Scots therefore I have a shamrock tat on my azz.

I do so hope you get some help, but I know as sure as I am typing this you will not, and your glued to this thread.
Jerkwad.

B

Hi Blink - is something on your mind??   Monkey Devil!

(sorry, just have had a longer time to digest this) 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1603 on: July 09, 2009, 02:52:45 PM »

OH BLINK  Im calling your neighbors and telling them to check for rabbitts on their stoves and such.    That was the best  Monkey Devil!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: July 09, 2009, 02:53:38 PM »

Mytime - your avi is cracking me up!     

Fanny - you're a lucky woman!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: July 09, 2009, 02:54:10 PM »

Always...this is my last question....but please do not answer unless you are ready to....

Do you think Dolce had twin babies on June 7/8?  Do you think her Mother is there taking care of the babies?  Was she ever there?  Is everything Dolce told you about the babies, the nannies, the driver, the car, the new house etc. etc. a lie....all lies?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: July 09, 2009, 02:57:32 PM »

same person?

Edit: let's not start posting any possible picture of mothers and babies that may have been used in Dolce's ruse.  Not fair to the innocent people.

If you have a Myspace or Website for someone you think could have been the "pregnant Dolce" you can post the link to the website but no more miscellanious photos of mothers and children please. 

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 03:03:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: July 09, 2009, 03:01:18 PM »

same person?

NO, not at all, imo

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: July 09, 2009, 03:03:44 PM »

I do think so either!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: July 09, 2009, 03:04:01 PM »

Dear Fanny - Your post about your husband was so touching.  Thank you so much for sharing!!  I can only pray that some day, I will be making a post like that (sans the stroke) about my husband!!   an angelic monkey

I just have to say that is stroke was the absolute worst thing and the best thing that has happened in our marriage if that makes any sense at all. We were close before, but it has brought us even closer. The people we have met along the way in his recovery have been amazing and kind. I have learned tolerence, patience, compassion and friendships I would have never experienced. I have also found, no matter how bad off you think you are, there is someone much worse  off than you. Amazingly, they are the ones with the best outlooks on life and have the best sense of humor. I would have never been to the places it took us and I am grateful.  an angelic monkey

Yes Fannny, It makes complete sense to me!!  I experienced some of this with my MOM!!  I am so glad to see people know what is important in life.  I sometimes take my husband for granted then fortunately something always brings me back to reality.

I love to joke about him.....but, of course, I am just joking. He truly is a wonderful man, husband and father - 93% of the time!!  LOL 

Hello?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1610 on: July 09, 2009, 03:07:35 PM »

HI BG!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1611 on: July 09, 2009, 03:10:52 PM »

Good Morning, ALL!!

I was in Caylee's cage all by myself and thought I had better check in here to see if this is where everyone is at!! 

CBB... When you have the chance can you please dress me up for summer?      Thank you so much !!! 

Okay, better check to see what I have missed since yesterday afternoon.   

Just catching up, Califmom and saw this! I'll leave it here and in my thread when I get through, OK? 

The tech guy just left and my 'puter's ok now again!!   

He took off King Kong, but it's doing fine now and I can see everybody and the monkey emoticons are back, and Photoshop and Photobucket are working, and in general, life's good!!!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: July 09, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »

The one good thing I can say about Dolce's post is I learned a few things about the "finer" things in life. I looked up many designer names. Not trying to upset any fans of Louie V, but I hated those purses and I wouldn't have hit a dog in the azz with one. (Southern term, no dogs were ever harmed with a Louie V purse. Monkey Devil!

I was always shocked and surprised what people would pay for things and thought they were a bargain. And I wouldn't know a Chocolate Diamond ring if it hit ME in the big azz. I'm not a big diamond kind of girl myself. I know where they came from, and the blood that was shed to get them. I buy the fake jobs for my pierced ears, and that's good enough for me. Our wide gold wedding bands suit us just fine, and I never felt the need for a huge diamond to go with it. My diamond is outside my window, happily weeding the flowers, and fertilizing them. He makes me smile.  an angelic monkey

Fanny - you have gardner??   

Well, he is hispanic. 

He's the sweet man I have ever know, and has lived with a life altering stroke amost 12 yrs ago. He almost died. He had to learn everything all over again, starting with just simply sitting up and holding his head erect.

The doctors and nursing staff thought he would never make it out of rehab except to a nursing home. He has proven them all oh-so-wrong. They just didn't know him like I do, and how determined he is. He has limited use of his right side, but goes for daily walks now, (I can't keep up) plays golf with one arm, has some speech problems, but I understand him, and so does everyone else for the most part. He helps me clean, washes and fold clothes, and is an avid baseball fan, and is very spiritual. I also have to add he has a wicked sense of humor.

When this happened to him I asked God to please let him live and keep his great personality and memory. When he opened his eyes the first time and looked at me with love in his eyes and said "Hey, baby"
I knew my prayers had been answered. And they have, many, many times over. He is my rock, and I can say I think I am his. I would truly be lost without him, and I have treasured all the years that God has let us have together since that day.   an angelic monkey

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new!!  Fanny...you are truly blessed!!  I was out all morning....the first thing I did when I got hone was check the mail....still  no picture from the hospital....hopefully tomorrow!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: July 09, 2009, 03:14:40 PM »

Hello?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: July 09, 2009, 03:18:29 PM »

Mytime - your avi is cracking me up!     

Fanny - you're a lucky woman!

I know Mytime is funny as he!!   

Fanny.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: July 09, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »

The one good thing I can say about Dolce's post is I learned a few things about the "finer" things in life. I looked up many designer names. Not trying to upset any fans of Louie V, but I hated those purses and I wouldn't have hit a dog in the azz with one. (Southern term, no dogs were ever harmed with a Louie V purse. Monkey Devil!

I was always shocked and surprised what people would pay for things and thought they were a bargain. And I wouldn't know a Chocolate Diamond ring if it hit ME in the big azz. I'm not a big diamond kind of girl myself. I know where they came from, and the blood that was shed to get them. I buy the fake jobs for my pierced ears, and that's good enough for me. Our wide gold wedding bands suit us just fine, and I never felt the need for a huge diamond to go with it. My diamond is outside my window, happily weeding the flowers, and fertilizing them. He makes me smile.  an angelic monkey

Fanny - you have gardner??   

Well, he is hispanic. 

He's the sweet man I have ever know, and has lived with a life altering stroke amost 12 yrs ago. He almost died. He had to learn everything all over again, starting with just simply sitting up and holding his head erect.

The doctors and nursing staff thought he would never make it out of rehab except to a nursing home. He has proven them all oh-so-wrong. They just didn't know him like I do, and how determined he is. He has limited use of his right side, but goes for daily walks now, (I can't keep up) plays golf with one arm, has some speech problems, but I understand him, and so does everyone else for the most part. He helps me clean, washes and fold clothes, and is an avid baseball fan, and is very spiritual. I also have to add he has a wicked sense of humor.

When this happened to him I asked God to please let him live and keep his great personality and memory. When he opened his eyes the first time and looked at me with love in his eyes and said "Hey, baby"
I knew my prayers had been answered. And they have, many, many times over. He is my rock, and I can say I think I am his. I would truly be lost without him, and I have treasured all the years that God has let us have together since that day.   an angelic monkey

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new!!  Fanny...you are truly blessed!!  I was out all morning....the first thing I did when I got hone was check the mail....still  no picture from the hospital....hopefully tomorrow!!

Shoot!!! Maybe Dolce got to her first, and said not to release it. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: July 09, 2009, 03:20:01 PM »

I am so sorry about posting those.  Can I get a mod to clean up in JSM's thread please.

Done.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 03:26:11 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: July 09, 2009, 03:22:11 PM »

Sorry Muffy, I took it as being from you.  BUT I still do agree on it (sorry).
I am very sorry you feel this way.  There is nothing I can do or say to change your mind.  I am not the kind of person to lie about such things.  I had a very close relationship with Dolce.  I stayed up all night the night she was to have the babies.  I waited for word from her or her family.  I talked to her almost every day, and I still have not asked her any questions.  She is not taking calls or answering emails.  She emailed me after this came out in musings but did not explain anything.  She just said she was very sorry I was in the middle of this, very sorry I was hurt and that she loved me, that is all she said. I dont know anything else I can add to this, I have told you everything I know.

A1, I am really confused about what you says....she sent you 3 emails and the only thing she said is sorry you are in the middle of this? First of all IMO you are no more in the middle than the rest of us.  Loves you!!  Give me a break.....what she has done is not LOVE......How could you NOT ask her questions??  She made  a fool out of all of us...you included..... and you didn't ask any questions??  She won't answer your calls or emails?Do you still feel sorry for her??  I would really appreciate your response.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: July 09, 2009, 03:24:19 PM »

No Mere, I never talked to Mr Dolce on the phone.  I received texts that nite from Dolce, from Mr Dolce or Dolces Mom, I dont know which. They did not sign a name. 

And you must now know those were from Dolce, right??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: July 09, 2009, 03:25:18 PM »

Sorry Muffy, I took it as being from you.  BUT I still do agree on it (sorry).
I am very sorry you feel this way.  There is nothing I can do or say to change your mind.  I am not the kind of person to lie about such things.  I had a very close relationship with Dolce.  I stayed up all night the night she was to have the babies.  I waited for word from her or her family.  I talked to her almost every day, and I still have not asked her any questions.  She is not taking calls or answering emails.  She emailed me after this came out in musings but did not explain anything.  She just said she was very sorry I was in the middle of this, very sorry I was hurt and that she loved me, that is all she said. I dont know anything else I can add to this, I have told you everything I know.

A1, as you can see I am very very skeptical concerning you and YES it is all because of Dolce (or whoever the he77 she is).  I just am having a hard time understanding how "anyone" can pull off what this sick person did without anyone not knowing at all, especially you because you did have so much communication with her.  You talked to her every day yet nothing appeared out of the ordinary to you?  NO ONE is that good in my book.  She might have thought she was that good but in the end she tripped up just like KC.  She is sick. (JMO)

You say  you  know no more then I will leave it at that and put this behind me.  IF she was not honest with you (of all people) then maybe she was that good. I don't know.  I will say I am sorry for judging you and move on.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.