May 21, 2024, 12:07:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re-direction of Search using Psychics  (Read 4494 times)
Gerster
Scared Monkey

« on: June 23, 2005, 11:59:39 AM »

There is a shift on search efforts using information from Pyschics as myself and focusing on those areas. I never got the feeling that she would be located along the coastal areas of the Island. My main focus was in Arikok National Park. In an area in and arond the Prins Plantation. Some of you may of seen my blogs from other sites and I was slammed by all the Negative comments about what I had posted. I did give and area of interest marked on crude not to scale maps of the area until I found some Sat Photos. I was contacted by a person  who is part of a group arriving Friday to Aruba. They are  going there on Saturday with Dogs to search the area and other areas where other Pyschics had told them to look. I hope that the clues that we provided will help in finding her remains. I was told that my findings matched some of the others findings except the location which mine was slightly off. We will see if this is true.  Hopefully the search will end by Sunday in finding her. My prayers go out to her family and friends.

Ger
Bill
Scared Monkey

---
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 12:26:44 PM »

---
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 12:26:59 PM »

Quote from: "Gerster"
There is a shift on search efforts using information from Pyschics as myself and focusing on those areas. I never got the feeling that she would be located along the coastal areas of the Island. My main focus was in Arikok National Park. In an area in and arond the Prins Plantation. Some of you may of seen my blogs from other sites and I was slammed by all the Negative comments about what I had posted. I did give and area of interest marked on crude not to scale maps of the area until I found some Sat Photos. I was contacted by a person  who is part of a group arriving Friday to Aruba. They are  going there on Saturday with Dogs to search the area and other areas where other Pyschics had told them to look. I hope that the clues that we provided will help in finding her remains. I was told that my findings matched some of the others findings except the location which mine was slightly off. We will see if this is true.  Hopefully the search will end by Sunday in finding her. My prayers go out to her family and friends.

Ger

If someone is in a drug-coma induced state would she appear to be deceased to a psychic?  Are you getting the feeling that she is passed?  I saw where another psychic had feelings that she was waking periodically but couldn't move...could see old boards at times with light shining in through cracks, such as in an old barn or building...could see a few animal hooves passing by...Why aren't all psychics getting the same messages?  How often are your feelings correct?
Gerster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 12:43:05 PM »

I never got the feeling of animals. Each person with abilities will give some kind of clues that will lead to finding someone or something. I hope that the clues that we provid will help solve this case. I hope that this will end soon so the circus will be over.

Ger
Gerster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 12:52:05 PM »

Hmm interesting topic how someone came up with that one. We all get signs and information that we decifer and put down. Others were Sandy beaches. Mine was a location ,Remote, Sand , Bushes and I location based on crude maps. Untill I found Sat. Photos. My feeling she is in the spirit world. I felt pressure and darkness. Which I interpet as being buried. I hope the clues provided by us will help in finding Natallie.

Ger
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 12:58:15 PM »

Hmm interesting topic how someone came up with that one. We all get signs and information that we decifer and put down. Others were Sandy beaches. Mine was a location ,Remote, Sand , Bushes and I location based on crude maps. Untill I found Sat. Photos. My feeling she is in the spirit world. I felt pressure and darkness. Which I interpet as being buried. I hope the clues provided by us will help in finding Natallie.

Ger

Having followed your posts here and elsewhere, I'm curious to know if you get signs and information from looking at photos.  The remote sand bushes description made me think of this area -- click on the photos:

http://www.shorediving.com/Earth/ABC/Aruba/Savaneta_Beach/#site

I'd be interested in your reactions.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 01:01:44 PM »

Fox just said they are getting breaking news from Aruba!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 01:05:03 PM »

The prosicution has asked that the 4 be held an additional 8 days.  That was their breaking news.
andym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 04:29:01 PM »

I just wanted to reply to the psychic impressions and a question was posted about whether or not someone in a drug induced state would feel deceased to a psychic.  No, she wouldn't.  I am a intuitive and I've been able to tell by looking at a photograph whether or not someone is dead or alive.  Natalee is definately gone.  The way that I've been able to tell is by the energy.  Many people who have been murdered have a certain light that shines through their eyes,(happiness, life, exhuberance) these people, sadly to say, come to this life to teach lessons to society and the people who victimize them.  

I do agree with the statement that she is not by the oceans shore.  I felt from the beginning that she was by some trees, bushes, sand and cavernous areas, but not necessarily in the cavern.  And yes, I believe that the boys did it.  I feel they were all involved.
jump85ft
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 09:40:27 PM »

Ger

Dear Gerster,  

I did get the feeling it was kind of like a silence of the lambs thing where she was down in a hole and couldnt get out.  it just kind of flashed in my mind even before i read your posts ...this is the first comment ive heard of psychics being utilised. why would they kill her though ??? what advantage would they get by hurting her? you think they threatened her? which gave them a motive to harm her???? im intrested in your comments thanks
Gerster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 11:14:44 PM »

I guess that question is for the person who did it.???  Why does anyone who has  killed do it? I guess we are all human Each one of us has the ablility to take a human life if a need arises. No matter how passive a person seems to be. Children kill children should we seem supprised if they can do it then anyone can. Most of us have one thing that is common sense which not all people in this world posess.  Fear, Jealousy, Anger, and Stupidity to name a few. If Ihad the answers I would tell you.

Every one of us has a gift of sight/ intuition or what ever you would like to call it. To be able read a Dearest friends thoughts. To answer questions before they are asked?  We as Americans have a tendancy to thrive on death and carnage. I guess because we see it on TV and it facinates us. For most of us we will never see a disaster in our lifetimes. We focus on the TV to let us know what is going on around us even though some of the facts are scewed to make it more appealing to us. Just some brief thoughts.
sailorsmoon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 07:04:26 PM »

I want to comment on being able to tell if someone is alive or dead by looking at a picture.  I don't remember how I started doing that; I just realized it one day, but I had never known of anyone else doing it, too.  How fascinating.  

I feel that if the person is drugged or drunk at the time of death, it takes longer to sense that they are deceased.  It takes longer for them to make the transition.  I don't understand how this happens.  

I've never been so blocked trying to communicate with someone before (unless it is with some people in person).  I last see her standing in front of a deserted beach.  I saw something white that I thought was a picket fence, but the beach looks eerily simmilar to the beach pictures posted here.  Her spirit is just there, calm, quiet, looking at the ocean. Just as someone said before, as in exhuberantly contemplating a reality we do not know.  ?????????   She's gone.  I actually don't feel she's going to be found.  The pull is to the water in the south side of the island.  

On a previous case, I kept looking at a map and it would unequivocally and repeatedly point at a short straight line east.  Straight east and stopped there.  Then an abrupt change north, and then long west.  After the fact, I understood that the victim was right across the street from home, the perpetrator had then fled west, but had to go north first.  Nothing as crisp clear with this case, though.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.