May 14, 2024, 09:42:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 383267 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #820 on: December 24, 2009, 10:41:58 PM »

My Blessed and Beloved monkeys-

I am so honored to call you my friends. We share  a seat, we share a laugh, alot of tears.

We come together because our compassion and quest for justice binds us. There is no magic secret, no claim to fame, no cash in it.

People forming voices to affect change is how our freedomand lives have been won in our history.

This is my request, to not get in the mud with the pigs. The pigs stay pigs and we get dirty.

Red, lol, may have a different take. If you will permit me to ask of you- do not get distracted and let some chump cyberbully derail your contributions to this case as a monkey.

This is about Caylee Marie Anthony and the restoration of a baby's dignity.

If some phalically challenged hump wants to waste your energy on "other" please consider that parasites need a host. Don't be the host. For Caylee.

Love and Peace to you my friends.. Happy Holidays.

B

Dear Blink,

I so seldom log in anymore but your "phalically challenged hump" just made me Roar with delight.  You come up with some of the best tounge-in-cheek comments and I so enjoy a bit of humor.  You are truly FABULOUS!!!!

God Bless You!
God Bless ALL Monkeys!

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: December 24, 2009, 10:45:27 PM »

My Blessed and Beloved monkeys-

I am so honored to call you my friends. We share  a seat, we share a laugh, alot of tears.

We come together because our compassion and quest for justice binds us. There is no magic secret, no claim to fame, no cash in it.

People forming voices to affect change is how our freedomand lives have been won in our history.

This is my request, to not get in the mud with the pigs. The pigs stay pigs and we get dirty.

Red, lol, may have a different take. If you will permit me to ask of you- do not get distracted and let some chump cyberbully derail your contributions to this case as a monkey.

This is about Caylee Marie Anthony and the restoration of a baby's dignity.

If some phalically challenged hump wants to waste your energy on "other" please consider that parasites need a host. Don't be the host. For Caylee.

Love and Peace to you my friends.. Happy Holidays.

B

Dear Blink,

I so seldom log in anymore but your "phalically challenged hump" just made me Roar with delight.  You come up with some of the best tounge-in-cheek comments and I so enjoy a bit of humor.  You are truly FABULOUS!!!!

God Bless You!
God Bless ALL Monkeys!

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Self edit...Tongue

PJ (Paula) flower flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: December 24, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »

It's good to see you again Paula.  Merry Christmas 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: December 24, 2009, 10:58:52 PM »

It's good to see you again Paula.  Merry Christmas 

And a Great Big MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well Sweet MuffyBee. 
You look Adorable as usual.  I do read here nearly daily so I haven't been a stranger. 

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: December 24, 2009, 11:03:57 PM »

Thank you Paula.
Merry Christmas Muffybee, Paula, and all my Monkey friends.
B
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: December 24, 2009, 11:09:13 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: December 24, 2009, 11:48:14 PM »

Merry Christmas to you!  Stopping in on my way to sneak presents 'neath the tree and remembering that the best Gift ever wasn't found perfectly wrapped under the tree.  Instead, He was ever-so-gently wrapped in swaddling cloths and laid in a manger.  Thinking how excited and delighted God must have been to send His own Son, how much He loves you and I.  Merry CHRISTmas to you!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #827 on: December 25, 2009, 04:25:09 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all. Thank you for all you do to bring Justice for Sweet Caylee. I know you are in the loving arms of Jesus sweet baby and filled with Love & Joy. Merry Christmas & God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: December 25, 2009, 06:21:50 AM »

I wanted to stop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Although I have not posted often of late, I am always with you reading.  The Monkeys have touched me with your passion and compassion.  Your love for the lost touches me every day.  You each exemplify Jesus in your quest for a safer world.  Happy Birthday Baby Jesus and Merry Christmas to all of you.

Little Baby Jesus
by Joyce C. Lock
Little Baby Jesus, He is not far away.
He was a gift from God that keeps giving every day.

You see Him in others that show their love toward you.
You see Him in trials that you could not, alone, do.

Little Baby Jesus was not a one-time gift.
He is there, every day, giving you a helping lift.

You see Him in blessings, on you He does bestow.
You see Him in weakness, when He does faithfully show.

You see Him in sad times and in the glad times, too.
Little Baby Jesus, yes, He is still there for you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: December 25, 2009, 06:46:12 AM »

Sincerest apologies Klaas.It won't happen again.
I have nothing but respect for Blink.

Trimm- my good friend, a ride for you to the North Pole:

Blessings-
B

Merry Christmas Blink.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: December 25, 2009, 06:47:36 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d25-Casey-Anthony-latest-news-Tot-Mom-getting-rave-reviews-from-Australian-audiences
Casey Anthony latest news: ‘Tot Mom’ getting rave reviews from Australian audiences
December 25, 1:03 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

The Steven Soderbergh play based on the Casey Anthony case is getting rave reviews from Australian audiences.

‘Tot Mom’ opened at the Sydney Theatre Company and has consistently been playing to packed audiences.

The play stars Australian actress Essie Davis who plays HLN’s Nancy Grace and the production uses transcripts from her show, along with police reports, and court documents as part of the production.

WDBO reports that the “play has sparked the interest of Australian audiences who are for the most part unaware of the case.” Those who have seen it describe it as a “powerful drama” and “fascinating.”

The play is unique as it is reported to be a “mixed-media” production using no actors to play key roles such as Casey, her parents George and Cindy Anthony, her brother Lee, or the slain toddler, Caylee Anthony. In addition, during certain parts of the play, the audience must face a mirror to watch itself as it reacts to media reports surrounding the case.

Oscar-winning Soderbergh became interested in Casey and Caylee after watching Nancy Grace cover the case.
Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee, 2. Her trial is scheduled to begin June 2010.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: December 25, 2009, 06:49:54 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d25-Casey-Anthony-latest-news-Mother-accused-of-murder-spends-a-lonely-Christmas-in-jail

Casey Anthony latest news: Mother accused of murder spends a lonely Christmas in jail
December 25, 12:43 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
Casey Anthony, the Florida mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, will be spending a second Christmas alone in jail without family and friends.

According to the Halifax Area News Watch, this is a milestone in the life of the “accused kiddie killer.”

She has been separated from the other inmates since her incarceration in Oct. 2008, but she is being observed constantly by the jail staff and can see outside her cell.

Halifax Area News Watch reports that her friends and family have ceased their visits and she will be virtually alone for the holidays.

Allen Moore, the Public Information Officer for the Orange County Jail, stated that on Christmas day, Casey and the other inmates will be given a dinner of roast beef with gravy, buttered mashed potatoes, baked apple crisp, bread and butter, and juice.
Casey’s check fraud trial is scheduled to begin in January, however, her murder trial is not slated to commence until June

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #832 on: December 25, 2009, 07:20:13 AM »

Merry Christmas Monkeys! 

We stand beside you Blink, we are a family and some idiot who cannot bring himself to say I'm sorry will not change anything.

May God bless all of you and let 2010 be the year of Justice for All! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: December 25, 2009, 09:01:22 AM »

http://www.smh.com.au/news/entertainment/arts/rapidfire-media-satire-pillories-the-panel-shows/2009/12/25/1261243941160.html

Rapid-fire media satire pillories the panel shows
Jason Blake
December 26, 2009
Advertisement

TOT MOM
Sydney Theatre Company December 23
Until February 7
IN THE summer of 2008, two-year-old Caylee Anthony disappeared from her suburban home in Orlando, Florida. For reasons that are not clear, her mother, Casey Anthony, 23, did not report her missing for several weeks. Caylee's remains, wrapped in plastic, her mouth sealed with duct tape, were discovered six months later, dumped in a wooded area close to her home.

Public interest in the case has been intense - even by American standards - fanned in part by CNN host Nancy Grace, whose eponymous prime-time pop-justice panel show is both the backbone and target of this rapid-fire media satire from director Steven Soderbergh.

It's a verbatim piece, edited from transcripts of Nancy Grace and various public sources. Casey Anthony is present only in playbacks of recorded phone conversations. Caylee is never seen or heard.

The case will be largely new to Australian audiences but its details are queasily familiar. The murder of little Dean Shillingsworth comes to mind. The Azaria Chamberlain case, too - or at least the movie it inspired, Evil Angels.

Essie Davis's Nancy Grace, sequestered in a studio offstage, dominates the production via huge video screens, and her immaculately coiffed performance - delivered down the barrel of the camera - is exceptionally detailed: the curling lips and the rolling eyes eloquent in her disdain for those who will not be bum-rushed to an opinion.

Flicking in and out of interviews with her panel of "experts" (reporters, lawyers, psychologists, even a bounty hunter), Davis's exceptional timing gives Tot Mom a palpable "live-to-air" feel and Soderbergh's uniformly excellent cast animates Grace's shooting gallery of talking heads very well. Wayne Blair, Genevieve Hegney, Darren Gilshenan, Damon Herriman and Zoe Carides are particularly acute. Hegney and Carides have the singsong of the roving TV reporter down pat.

It's fascinating to watch a soap opera serial manufactured from the raw material of circumstantial evidence, armchair CSI insights, hearsay and puffed-up outrage.
Technically, Tot Mom is a very snappy piece. It is admirably clear and unsentimental. What it lacks, however, is a truly fresh angle on how the electronic media interact with - and warp - the processes of justice.

After 90 minutes, most will have experienced what it is like to have one's opinion directed - and that may cause some to pause for thought.

But Tot Mom's unflinching focus on the ghoulish Grace can just as easily leave you with the feeling you've been watching too much junk TV and not enough drama.

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #834 on: December 25, 2009, 09:46:00 AM »

Merry Christmas Monkeys - I left a comment over at Hornsby's blog but I am sure it won't get posted - unfortunate he doesn't have a real job with that law degree - instead he is an internet <bleep> attacking those who have credibility and since when is WS the creme de la creme of internet blogging?  Guess he hasn't quite done his homework.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #835 on: December 25, 2009, 09:50:11 AM »

Merry Christmas Caylee and all Monkeys

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #836 on: December 25, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you enjoy your day with family and friends  an angelic monkey 
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #837 on: December 25, 2009, 11:29:01 AM »

Merry Christmas, Monkey Friends!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: December 25, 2009, 01:02:23 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE!!! .... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE!!!
I hope every one is having a very Merry Christmas Day.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/12/25/merry-christmas-2009-from-scared-monkeys/

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FROM SCARED MONKEYS

On this special day we would like to wish all a special Christmas wish to all and always keep in mind the true reason for the season.

We would like to send a special MERRY CHRISTMAS wish to all those who could not spend Christmas with their families and loved one’s.

A special thanks to the men and women of our Armed Forces. God bless them, everyone.

May every one have a Blessed Day!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 01:11:09 PM by Red » Logged
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: December 25, 2009, 01:15:24 PM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.