May 20, 2024, 04:22:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NORTHERN ROSE needs all the prayers she can get  (Read 26330 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 02:13:29 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2011, 02:45:39 PM »

Northern prayed for you all for healing and strength today at Mass. God bless you and stay strong.

Hugs and Love JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2011, 06:42:49 PM »

Northern Rose, I'm praying for you and your sons.   an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 09:11:12 PM »

Any news?

Thinking of you Northern and your sons...

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2011, 08:57:40 AM »

Continued prayers.   an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2011, 05:27:20 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers.  I can not express fully how much them mean to us all at this time.  Oldest is still in hospital under observation.  Internal bleeding has slowed down but not stopped, nothing done on his back yet as it is so badly broken they do not have a game plan on what to do that will not paralyze him at this point.  Need swelling to go down first.

Lung surgery son is at home now and we are still awaiting results of the biopsy.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2011, 05:28:45 PM »

good to hear from you Northern..thank you for the update on your sons.
just know that we are all here for you !

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2011, 06:55:04 PM »

I am so glad to hear that things are at least stable! I will keep the prayers coming and you keep the good news coming!  an angelic monkey

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2011, 07:04:08 PM »

Praying that both boys continue to improve. Praying for strength for all other family members. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2011, 12:00:39 AM »

Thank you all for your prayers.  I can not express fully how much them mean to us all at this time.  Oldest is still in hospital under observation.  Internal bleeding has slowed down but not stopped, nothing done on his back yet as it is so badly broken they do not have a game plan on what to do that will not paralyze him at this point.  Need swelling to go down first.

Lung surgery son is at home now and we are still awaiting results of the biopsy.

Thank you, Northern, for the update. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts and heart. I wish I could just wrap you up in love and make this all go away. I pray that each day looks a bit brighter, the news a bit better, until the sun shines again for you all. Hugs, Northern..... I won't stop asking God to heal and comfort until that day comes. Love You, mean it!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2011, 01:51:35 AM »

Thank you, Northern, for the update. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts and heart. I wish I could just wrap you up in love and make this all go away. I pray that each day looks a bit brighter, the news a bit better, until the sun shines again for you all. Hugs, Northern..... I won't stop asking God to heal and comfort until that day comes. Love You, mean it!

Northern Rose, my prayers go out for all of you, and my heart goes out to you.  Prayers are going out that don't even have words, but the Lord knows what I am asking, I feel it.  Please let me know if I can do anything at all.  I know that sounds so cliche, but I mean it.  Call me anytime day or night, even if you just need to yell at somebody, I will understand.

Please know you have so many here who care so very much.

Love you, mean it (Special thanks to Peaches for that expression of love)!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2011, 08:39:06 AM »

Glad lung surgery is home, prayers the biopsy results are negative.

Even more prayers for hospitalized son that the swelling goes down and the bleeding stops.

Double prayers for you Northern, I am worried for you and wish there was something I could do but alas all I can do is pray.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2011, 07:25:18 PM »

Northern, prayers for your sons and all your family have been coming from the South Pole.  Thank you for the update and I am hoping your next update has even more positive news.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 12:20:29 AM »

Just stopping by to check in on you, Northern, in the only way I can! You and your loved ones remain in my thoughts and prayers!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 03:05:51 AM »

Thinking of you and your sons, Northern.

Thanks for taking the time to give us an update.

Hoping the next update is even better!

an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 05:16:00 AM »

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, Northern.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 09:13:13 AM »

Prayers continue.    an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2011, 09:15:46 AM »

yes...continued prayers Northern...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2011, 12:26:10 AM »

Stopping by just to let you know that you and yours are on my mind and in my heart, Northern! I hope and pray that each day is a little better for you and your loved ones. Check in when you can, Northern. HUGS!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 10:16:55 AM »

Not much change to report.  Internal bleeding continues, goes up and down in volume so not steadily decreasing. Dr's have him on blood thinners for clots so it is a balancing act between stopping the bleeding and stopping clots. He has been moved out of observation room and into normal room which is a small step forward.  Nothing will be done about back until bleeding stops but he can still wiggle his toes.  We thank you for your continued prayers.  Your support is greatly appreciated.  When things seem overwhelming I think about the monkey prayers and it gets me through knowing how much support we have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.