May 16, 2024, 06:36:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 218405 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: September 17, 2010, 07:27:00 PM »

A little birdie told me Freddy called in sick at the South Beach bar.  Said he's not sure when he'll be back.

Did Freddy make a boom boom in his pants too? 

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: September 17, 2010, 07:32:41 PM »

Well, you know in Anita's big Dutch TV interview, she said she would like to put her arms
around the murdered girls' parents and hug them.   Now's her chance. Monkey Devil!

Nope, not until she hugs Peter and thanks him for all his hard work showing the world what a big fat liar she is!

Who you talkin' 'bout there, TM. 

HT San (iirc)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: September 17, 2010, 07:33:57 PM »

texasmom, AZSunny, klaasend, camochance, Curly, San, Magnolia, dappledoxie, redquartz and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: September 17, 2010, 07:38:20 PM »

Here is a comment from someone on twitter

Dude. Beth Holloway-Twitty is f**king gangsta. While most people would try to sneak out of prison...she was trying to sneak in one. Respect.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: September 17, 2010, 07:40:01 PM »

Forgive me if this has already been posted....

http://joranisonschuldig.blogspot.com/

It appears Mommy has created a website for Joran.   

SHE FORGOT TO POST THIS PHOTO
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: September 17, 2010, 07:40:59 PM »

Well, you know in Anita's big Dutch TV interview, she said she would like to put her arms
around the murdered girls' parents and hug them.   Now's her chance. Monkey Devil!

Nope, not until she hugs Peter and thanks him for all his hard work showing the world what a big fat liar she is!

HT San (iirc)

Hi TM, I don't think that one was me.  But funny anyway. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: September 17, 2010, 07:47:01 PM »

Somehow I don't think Beth would allow Anita to ever hug her again.
Beth did what Joran's own mother refuses to do. Visit her son!

What Anita ought to do is tell the truth and let Beth take Natalee home.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 17, 2010, 07:48:34 PM »

HT San (iirc)

Hi TM, I don't think that one was me.  But funny anyway. 

Some people just shouldn't wear a bikini. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: September 17, 2010, 07:51:19 PM »

Somehow I don't think Beth would allow Anita to ever hug her again.
Beth did what Joran's own mother refuses to do. Visit her son!

What Anita ought to do is tell the truth and let Beth take Natalee home.

Agree!  There are a lot of people on that island who could tell Beth what she need to hear.

Antonio Carlo knows.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: September 17, 2010, 07:58:08 PM »

Since Joran killed Stephany, Anita has been all over the place drumming up sympathy for
herself and Joran.  Joran said that he would only give an interview for $1,000,000.

Books are being published saying that Joran was just an innocent teenager until Beth
hounded him for five years.
Pictures have been published of Joran living it up in Castro Castro...watching soccer, playing
cards with the Columbian Clown.

It seems that people in NL have forgotten the victims...Natalee and Stephany.  I have been
furious about the whole situation and can only imagine how Beth must feel.

I say hooray for Beth and Peter for bringing the focus back where it belongs and remindng
Joran that he can run, but he can't hide from the mother of at least one of his victims.

I don't think Peter had to pay Beth a dime.  I think she went into that prison with her heart
a'pounding.

Well said, Magnolia.

Totally agree...good job Magnolia...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: September 17, 2010, 08:10:22 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=519309460&v=wall&ref=search

Poor Renfro, this might spoil her Friday night  Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #531 on: September 17, 2010, 08:19:02 PM »

Hey Julia?   

I think Julia should be on the visitor's list too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #532 on: September 17, 2010, 08:21:26 PM »

OMG I'm laughing so hard I'm crying

OMG!! Warn a backreading girl, will 'ya??? Diet Coke all over my monitor~~!!!

BwaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaaa...............
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 17, 2010, 08:30:16 PM »

I'm not crazy about the discussion of "hand holding" but I'm bringing this here just to say again that IMO, it's the camera angle. Look at their stride and arm positions. They're almost identical, and clearly, Beth is closer to the camera so her hand appears "over" Peter's. They're arms, legs and hands are at the same natural point in a stride. Even if you can't buy that, I'm 100% positive that both were aware of the camera and there's no way Beth would cloud her mission with the undertones of scandal. I can easily buy that Peter took her hand in much the same way a gentleman takes the arm of a lady crossing the street, but I don't think it happened at all. JMO.

The sheriff in our area attends my church and as I am unassisted by my husband at church, he holds my hand while I descend the steps on Sundays from church.  He was a friend of my late husband, and as a law enforcement officer, he probably feels it a duty and obligation to a friend to help me descend to prevent a fall.   He is by far younger than I but is nonetheless a gentleman, does not make it anything romantic.  This is so absurd that anyone would think this of Beth or any lady who is in danger of falling or foul play from a group of nasty Arubans.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 17, 2010, 08:31:13 PM »

Hey Julia?   

I think Julia should be on the visitor's list too!
conjugal visits

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: September 17, 2010, 08:38:27 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/22088-mama-di-natalee-holloway-deteni-na-peru.html

Papiamentu translation:

snip

Comments:

scirbi before anthony aruba, september 17, 2010
this is demostra con big one mam is, one mam cu is remain in the struggle before hanja know by her yui. quite compel y never give up * report abuse * -2 * vote down * vote up come across...

scirbi before acam, september 17, 2010
breaking news for by peru!!!
joran van der sloot is deny cu the is joran van der sloot! come across

crazybabyborg
« Reply #536 on: September 17, 2010, 08:41:47 PM »

<Sarcasm alert>     

Beth to Deepak and Satish: "I want you in my room, now and forever..............(and they make) BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!" 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S0-5dG_oX-Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/S0-5dG_oX-Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: September 17, 2010, 08:47:26 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/22088-mama-di-natalee-holloway-deteni-na-peru.html

Papiamentu translation:

snip

Comments:

scirbi before anthony aruba, september 17, 2010
this is demostra con big one mam is, one mam cu is remain in the struggle before hanja know by her yui. quite compel y never give up * report abuse * -2 * vote down * vote up come across...

scirbi before acam, september 17, 2010
breaking news for by peru!!!
joran van der sloot is deny cu the is joran van der sloot! come across

What does it say, TM?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: September 17, 2010, 08:53:56 PM »

May be a duplicate post:

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/17/natalee-holloways-mom-visits-joran-van-der-sloot-in-jail/?iref=allsearch

(In Session) - There are so many rumors swirling about Beth Holloway's visit to Lima, Peru and face-to-face meeting with Joran van der Sloot at Castro Castro. Let's look at the facts and start from the beginning. 

I just spoke with Enrique Flores, Stephany Flores’ brother, who says that on Tuesday of this week, at the invitation of Beth Holloway, he went to her Lima hotel to meet with her. Enrique says he was met with television cameras, which was extremely surprising to him. Beth asked him how the family was doing and continued to express her sympathies. Enrique says that Beth asked him about Stephany’s case…what was happening and also asked how long he believed Joran van der Sloot might serve in prison. Enrique told the camera crew he wasn’t giving interviews and was not talking about the case. He said the meeting with Beth then ended.

“It was very short," said Flores.

In Session’s Mayra Cuevas has spoken to Joran’s attorney, Maximo Altez, in Lima. He says Beth Holloway went to Castro Castro on Wednesday with a group of Dutch journalists. Wednesdays are women visitor days. They asked to meet with the director of the prison and he asked Joran to be brought into the meeting.

“They took Joran practically by force," said Altez.

Altez says Beth told Joran she didn't have any hatred in her heart towards him. Joran told her he understood but that he couldn't talk to her and he gave her his attorney’s business card. Beth hasn't reached out to Altez.

Beth Holloway’s attorney, John Q. Kelly, confirmed to In Session his client has been in Lima and was in Castro Castro. Although he spoke with Beth, after her visit with van der Sloot, he tells me she is not telling him what was said during the meeting with Joran. He does not know when she will return to the U.S.

Why did she go down to South America?

Beth Holloway's representative tells In Session she is working on a story with Dutch investigative journalist Peter de Vries. Several years ago de Vries got that much talked about hidden camera interview with Joran as they were driving in a van. During the interview Joran admitted he was with Natalee when she died.

Stay with In Session for more case updates!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: September 17, 2010, 09:07:19 PM »

Video of Beth and Peter arriving in Aruba.

Maybe Klaas will bring it over, I don't know how to do that! 

http://www.24ora.com/anuncio-di-morto-mainmenu-58/22124-video-di-yegada-di-beth-twitty-y-peter-r-de-vries-na-aruba.html

Video di yegada di Beth Twitty y Peter R de Vries na Aruba      
Friday, 17 September 2010 20:47

Popup video
Diabierna atardi mama di Natalee Holloway esta Beth Twitty a yega Aruba hunto cu Peter R de Vries. Nan a wordo acompanja pa un equipo di filmacion. Beth Twitty ta trahando hunto cu Peter R de Vries riba un raportahe cu lo termina aki algun siman. Click play pa mira video.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.