May 15, 2024, 01:17:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156607 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: July 21, 2006, 03:43:35 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
All I know is the mother of that blonde has got to be OUT OF HER MIND!!

The blonde may be an actress who is paid to be on Joran's arm. He wants to flaunt it to Natalee's family and also rehab his image with the Arubans.

That's what I'm thinking....someone hired by Cohen? He's camping out at the Marriott just to be sure that he gets seen by the public ??? This is all for show. Maybe he's got some sort of summer job at the Marriott.

This seems a little far fetched to me.  Like someone said just a short time ago (sorry I don't remember who), it wouldn't be unusual at all to think someone like Joran may have found some clueless woman to want to be with him...even considering his "situation".  Many convicted killers have had MANY women throwing themselves at them.  It's sick, but a fact none-the-less. Hell, even OJ had a girlfriend after nearly cutting his won wife's head off.  Think about it...

That someone would be be...mullet head jacquie!  LOL Wink

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: July 21, 2006, 03:43:41 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
All I know is the mother of that blonde has got to be OUT OF HER MIND!!

The blonde may be an actress who is paid to be on Joran's arm. He wants to flaunt it to Natalee's family and also rehab his image with the Arubans.

That's what I'm thinking....someone hired by Cohen? He's camping out at the Marriott just to be sure that he gets seen by the public ??? This is all for show. Maybe he's got some sort of summer job at the Marriott.

This seems a little far fetched to me.  Like someone said just a short time ago (sorry I don't remember who), it wouldn't be unusual at all to think someone like Joran may have found some clueless woman to want to be with him...even considering his "situation".  Many convicted killers have had MANY women throwing themselves at them.  It's sick, but a fact none-the-less. Hell, even OJ had a girlfriend after nearly cutting his won wife's head off.  Think about it...

Perhaps - you never know - "A fool is born every minute" according to P.T. Barnum...however, something about these pictures look a bit too planned to me.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: July 21, 2006, 03:45:07 PM »

Well, I thought they were peculiar to guys but someone posted that Nadira had one as well and I cannot even remember how she wears her hair.  I think long and up in the back in some fashion which I do when my own hair is long but still have heard the word mullet applied to Jug who looks like his hair is nothing like Nadira's so just am a bit confused on this matter.  Like to keep things straight in my own mind!   Cool

.[/quote]

LOL.. Nadria does have a mullet now that you mention it!! Shocked  Laughing  

and Jug has really short hair so they were just not right....

and ANNA, I know you do not have a mullet...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: July 21, 2006, 03:45:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Dana"
Hi last night there was a post saying comments regarding my thursday show were gathered and added to a letter that was sent to sirius?
I cant remember who made that post but i want to thank them and ask if they could send me a copy of the comments and the letter assuming they still have it.
I havent heard anything from either XM or Sirius but I do appreciate all of your help.
If you still have that letter can you email it to me at bruins_fan@sasktel.net

Thanks Again.

I think that was SPOOKY.  Not sure, but sounds like I recall that.

Perhaps Klaas will send her this post just to be sure.  Thank you again, Dana.  /tg

You are right Tyler...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: July 21, 2006, 03:45:39 PM »

Yup!!  That's it Klass!!  All you need to do is animate the pic to say "big people lie", and it feels like I'm watching her on Greta all over again...Wink

Does she have a 5 o'clock shadow too??? Shocked  Shocked  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 21, 2006, 03:46:09 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Anna"
And lastly, what exactly IS a mullet?  I might be wearing one and not know it.   Embarassed

A mullet??  I don't know how to post pictures, but...I've heard the following descriptions of them which may help give you a mental picture...

"business in the front, party in the back"

Anyone help me out with a photo example?

I love that site... Mullets Galore... it could be a little offensive to some, but I think it's funny!  Love the kid mullets and the executive...

Yeah, I've seen it too Scarlett!  The only offense we should take should be directed at the grown up mullet wearers making their kids follow in their footsteps!  Funny thing is...I'd believe that this hairstyle is still fashionable in some parts of the country... Rolling Eyes  Wink

How you doin', btw?  Didn't get the chance to say "Hi" to you earlier...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: July 21, 2006, 03:47:20 PM »

[
I gotta go guys...have been here since 8am this morning...pondering a weakness I saw in the case...a weakness I saw because I was so ENRAGED!! the a--hole is just going about his life while Natalee can't!! Didn't mean to offend anyone!! Just saw a place where we might be really affective!! in our campaign for justice. I feal really beaten down!! Don't know how ya all hang in there!! I was really trying to help...and not meant to be a cheerleader!! Really saw this as a weakness on their part...one we could exploit!!

Sorry you feel so beaten down, but I don't at all.  I did at times like when all the suspects were released WITH PREJUDICE meaning they can't be called back in for even questioning without new and additional evidence but nothing of late has made me feel that way.

Hope you will soon feel better and share the optimism so many here maintain day to day that justice will be forthcoming.  Here's a lollipop to cheer you!   Very Happy

Besides, it's FRIDAY!  My favorite day of the week!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: July 21, 2006, 03:48:05 PM »

And lastly, what exactly IS a mullet?  I might be wearing one and not know it.   Embarassed

A mullet??  I don't know how to post pictures, but...I've heard the following descriptions of them which may help give you a mental picture...

"business in the front, party in the back"

Anyone help me out with a photo example?

Billy Ray Cyrus is a prime example.

Anna, it is like the old shag cut or the ones with the rat tails.  Long in back, short on the sides and in front.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: July 21, 2006, 03:48:36 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

You forget to add "cute" to your "mullet head" description...Wink

Sorry I forgot to credit you in my reference to your post...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: July 21, 2006, 03:50:23 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

You forget to add "cute" to your "mullet head" description...Wink

Sorry I forgot to credit you in my reference to your post...

Actually the closest to a  mullet I ever had was a shag....LOL

But I can't wait to try that new style out called the Wedge ala Dorothy Hamil..... Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: July 21, 2006, 03:51:14 PM »

Yeah, I've seen it too Scarlett!  The only offense we should take should be directed at the grown up mullet wearers making their kids follow in their footsteps!  Funny thing is...I'd believe that this hairstyle is still fashionable in some parts of the country... Rolling Eyes  Wink

How you doin', btw?  Didn't get the chance to say "Hi" to you earlier...[/quote]

I am good... and there is NO part of THIS Country that finds that acceptable... honey hush!! Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: July 21, 2006, 03:51:48 PM »

WOW.  We need to put these sporter pictures in one location so people will not continue copying one after another.  It seems to take up bandwith and honor the PIMPS.  

Speaking of PIMPS, I would like to see a collage of the pictures of Joran and his Eurotrash girlfriend in an article on the same page as Aruba needing money, with the caption 'PIMPING FOR ARUBA, YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.  Wish Jossy would let me write his captions Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: July 21, 2006, 03:53:33 PM »

Dana:

Thanks so much for these pod-casts. A truly riveting program last night. It is great to be able to hear what these folks have to say. You do a splendid job.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: July 21, 2006, 03:53:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
WOW.  We need to put these sporter pictures in one location so people will not continue copying one after another.  It seems to take up bandwith and honor the PIMPS.  

Speaking of PIMPS, I would like to see a collage of the pictures of Joran and his Eurotrash girlfriend in an article on the same page as Aruba needing money, with the caption 'PIMPING FOR ARUBA, YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.  Wish Jossy would let me write his captions Laughing

Well you could always email Red...  Wink  he isn't Jossy ... but who knows?  Jossy did tell Red he reads here, he said that "your monkeys think I want to own the world"  from last summer.. now he knows we love him!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: July 21, 2006, 03:55:07 PM »

one more post and then I am gone for awhile!!

I look at what is happening w/ Israel and Lebanon....it is a fight for what both sides believe is right...and no matter what side you think is the "right' side....you can see the underlying psychological warfare each is playing against the other.

Psychology plays out in 99% of any battle...and aren't we in a battle? Red plays psychological warfare on Aruba everyday on his front page posts!! Bless his heart.

Aruba played psychological warfare on Beth and Dave for the past 14 mos!!

Joran played psychological warfare on Natalee the night she was abducted!!

I see a weakness in both Joran (his ego) and Aruba (economy) and ALE (being burnt while trying to help one of their own)

You don't think Joran is not playing psychological warfare on K2 brothers and all in Aruba??!! You don't see those pics as him spitting in the face of those who helped him?

Someone hinted that I am undermining the committment of the Monkey's...that bothers me!! It is beacuse I have seen such genious!!...it is because of the committment that I have seen from this group...it is because I see the "war games" Red has played against the enemy on the front page...that I got so excited about seeing this "hole" in their defense. I am just really dissappointed...I guess...that I was not taken seriously....great "cheerleader" I was called!!! even maybe offensive in my views for doubting the committment of the Monkeys by my enthusiasm. Maybe newcomers are just naturally not taken seriously...but I truely saw today...a place we could launch an attack...and I am sorry if I offended anyone in the process.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: July 21, 2006, 03:56:13 PM »

Maybe Joran will stay at the hotel while the girl is visiting him then return to his apartment when she leaves?  I wonder if she is from The NL?  Does anybody know about that or is she Aruban or God forbid, American?

In the black and white photo of Joran dancing in the crowd is his hair really thinning in front or just the too short haircut??

Come to Fort Lauderdale!  Mullet Capitol of America!

Or just go look at the guy who sings Achey Breaky Heart!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #356 on: July 21, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »

I am good... and there is NO part of THIS Country that finds that acceptable... honey hush!! Laughing[/quote]

Apparently you have been up North longer than you think.  I have seen kids with mullets recently in my county....usually at Walmart.  Well, there ya go!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: July 21, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »

one more post and then I am gone for awhile!!

I look at what is happening w/ Israel and Lebanon....it is a fight for what both sides believe is right...and no matter what side you think is the "right' side....you can see the underlying psychological warfare each is playing against the other.

Psychology plays out in 99% of any battle...and aren't we in a battle? Red plays psychological warfare on Aruba everyday on his front page posts!! Bless his heart.

Aruba played psychological warfare on Beth and Dave for the past 14 mos!!

Joran played psychological warfare on Natalee the night she was abducted!!

I see a weakness in both Joran (his ego) and Aruba (economy) and ALE (being burnt while trying to help one of their own)

You don't think Joran is not playing psychological warfare on K2 brothers and all in Aruba??!! You don't see those pics as him spitting in the face of those who helped him?

Someone hinted that I am undermining the committment of the Monkey's...that bothers me!! It is beacuse I have seen such genious!!...it is because of the committment that I have seen from this group...it is because I see the "war games" Red has played against the enemy on the front page...that I got so excited about seeing this "hole" in their defense. I am just really dissappointed...I guess...that I was not taken seriously....great "cheerleader" I was called!!! even maybe offensive in my views for doubting the committment of the Monkeys by my enthusiasm. Maybe newcomers are just naturally not taken seriously...but I truely saw today...a place we could launch an attack...and I am sorry if I offended anyone in the process.

You didn't offend me.

And no one thinks you are just a cheerleader, I don't think that was meant as a slam.

If anything it was a compliment , admiring your vigor.

We all have gotten bummed from time to time with this case.

For me it was when they freed the Kalpoes, then joran to follow.

But if we're in this for the long haul...you have to pace yourself.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 21, 2006, 03:58:02 PM »

OK, is no one going to comment on my fundraising idea?

I've been thinking on how we can raise money to send TES back to Aruba.
I'm thinking along the lines of something like another cookbook of sorts. Except this time we try to get a favorite recipe from people like Jossy, Art Wood, Beth, Dave, Stephanie Good, Tim Miller, etc. Maybe we could even include some of the cable talking heads recipes. On each person's page we also include one or several of their profound quotes about the case. Maybe Beth will even share with us one of Natalee's favorite recipes. Then we can also feauture the hilarious artwork of people like Klaas, Carpe and a few others if they are willing. We can have a page with all of our candles. I'm willing to offer my tribute poem to Natalee as well. We can also include recipes from us to round out the book too.

What do you all think?

SUnfreak... Anna will probably back me up on this one.  The cookbooks don't generate a lot of cash... becaus as you will see when you get yours, the first one kinda had all of that, thanks to San and DiHannah...  - and the monkeys' recipes...

Yep, my Medical Auxiliary did a "fundraiser" with cookbooks and we actually lost money in the end.  We would have only made about $2.00 per book but then one of them forgot to return those we did not sell back to the publisher in time and we had to pay for those extras and went into the hole and ended up donating them to the local library.

That one SM made was exceptional in the number of recipes and the size, most are smaller, the nice binding, etc,. would all cost more plus SM has to pay postage so how much profit can there be??  Very little for the amount of work.

Maybe we could sell more of the cookbook we already have and that might be more profitable but with postage, I doubt it is a good return for the effort involved.  Has to be something more profitable to do.  

JMO and experience.  PTA also did one and with huge sales made maybe $75-100 net after expenses but were not mailing them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: July 21, 2006, 03:59:18 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

I am good... and there is NO part of THIS Country that finds that acceptable... honey hush!! Laughing

Apparently you have been up North longer than you think.  I have seen kids with mullets recently in my county....usually at Walmart.  Well, there ya go![/quote]

Yep - and usually with an ear pierced!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.