May 13, 2024, 07:19:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291743 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1060 on: March 20, 2009, 02:35:38 PM »

I think that Misty is scared of Ron
She can't do the reenactment because she was 1) not there or 2) she had company
Either way she does not want to admit this to Ron or anyone else-
Misty knows who took Haleigh but she can't disclose this or she will expose herself and her lies.
MOO

From what I heard on the audio, Misty SHOULD be scared of Ron.......

He was threatening to shove a pistol in her mouth.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1061 on: March 20, 2009, 02:35:42 PM »

Good afternoon,

I am on pg 46, don't know if this has been posted yet.

here is an interview with the PI Cobra that is very interesting.

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/Use...NWCOB1cobra.mp3

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

WILLIAM "COBRA" STAUBS TALKS OF RE-INACTMENT OF NIGHT HALEIGH DISAPPEARED

I spoke with bondsman/bounty hunter William "Cobra" Staubs about his findings in his first week on the ground in Satsuma in the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Staubs, who prefers to go by "Cobra," is a bondsman taking this case pro bono. He's a self-proclaimed hillbilly who says he's not been hired by any party involved.

Cobra told me Thursday afternoon about a re-enactment he tried to arrange with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings and his teen bride, Misty.

Misty was the last person to see the girl before she disappeared February 9th in the middle of the night.

You can hear the entire unedited interview by clicking the blue link above. WARNING---very strong and mature language!!!

HIGHLIGHTS:

· Ron and Misty initially were both onboard.

· Misty got cold feet, but was urged at vigil for Haleigh by others there to do it.

· They were about to get the re-enactment underway when Misty balked again.

· Misty said she didn’t remember things –didn’t want to do it at all and got angry

· Ron got angry at Misty---talked about it with Cobra at Memaw's over some sweet tea.

· Cobra told Ron about "Greg"—a young African American male with whom Misty was rumored to have been having sex

· Cobra said Ron confirmed that he knew all about "Greg"

· Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway

· Ron replied that “she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns”

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: March 20, 2009, 02:36:25 PM »

Haleigh Updates:

by TJ Hart

REPORTERS NOTES 3/20/09

AUDIO INTERVIEW WITH WILLIAM "COBRA" STAUBS (warning: strong, mature language)

WILLIAM "COBRA" STAUBS TALKS OF RE-INACTMENT OF NIGHT HALEIGH DISAPPEARED

I spoke with bondsman/bounty hunter William "Cobra" Staubs about his findings in his first week on the ground in Satsuma in the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Staubs, who prefers to go by "Cobra," is a bondsman taking this case pro bono. He's a self-proclaimed hillbilly who says he's not been hired by any party involved.

Cobra told me Thursday afternoon about a re-enactment he tried to arrange with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings and his teen bride, Misty.

Misty was the last person to see the girl before she disappeared February 9th in the middle of the night.

You can hear the entire unedited interview by clicking the blue link above. WARNING---very strong and mature language!!!

HIGHLIGHTS:

·         Ron and Misty initially were both onboard.

·         Misty got cold feet, but was urged at vigil for Haleigh by others  there to do it.

·        They were about to get the re-enactment underway when Misty balked again.

·         Misty said she didn’t remember things –didn’t want to do it at all and got angry

·         Ron got angry at Misty---talked about it with Cobra at Memaw's over some sweet tea.

·         Cobra told Ron about "Greg"—a young African American male with whom Misty was rumored to have been having sex

·         Cobra said Ron confirmed that he knew all about "Greg"

·         Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway

·         Ron replied that “she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns”

Bio-Mom And Her Attorney Allege Ronald Cummings Abused Their Children

Please checkout my favorite investigative reporter Art Harris and his findings on this story including the exclusive pictures of the alleged abuses at his website www.artharris.com.

Ronald Cummings Gets a Lawyer

The Law Office of Kimball & Snider, P.A. has agreed, after first meeting with Ronald Cummings on March 18, 2009, to represent Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh Cummings, on a pro bono basis. As a victim, Ronald Cummings needs and deserves legal advice and assistance in his quest for the safe return of his daughter, Haleigh Cummings.

1.     The Law Office of Kimball & Snider P.A. will assist Ronald Cummings in his continuing cooperation with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, and all other police agencies in their investigation into Haleigh’s disappearance. 

2.     The Law Office of Kimball & Snider P.A. will coordinate media attention directed to Ronald Cummings regarding his daughter’s disappearance. While publicity is a definite asset in the search for Haleigh, Ronald Cummings cannot handle all the various requests for his time that the media and the public are seeking, and access will be very limited.

3.     That the Law Office of Kimball & Snider P.A. will handle any other appropriate matters relating to Ronald Cummings’ best interests, including matters related to Haleigh’s biological mother Crystal Sheffield, who has recently retained legal counsel regarding a possible custody challenge involving Ronald Cummings Jr.  The attorney and mother have appeared on national television to make unsubstantiated claims that Ronald Cummings sees as a “cheap shot” and publicity stunt that detracts from the search for Haleigh.  The mother was previously denied custody in court and allegations of abuse against Ronald were judicially dismissed.

4.   That Ronald Cummings stands behind his wife, Misty, and supports her 100%.  The law office of Kimball & Snider, P.A. has decided it is best to only represent Ronald and not Misty, because of their different respective legal positions.

5.   That the law office of Kimball & Snider, P.A. is now conducting it’s own investigation into all relevant matters and will speak to the media when appropriate.  The law office only met Ronald Cummings on March 18, 2009, and time is needed to proceed properly.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: March 20, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »

I can't believe that Misty is so stupid to continue a 'relationship' with the Greg person after Haleigh went missing.  Does anyone else go...huh?

I musta missed that???

I didn't hear anything about Misty having a "relationship" with the Greg person since Haleigh has gone missing either.

Where did you hear this?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: March 20, 2009, 02:37:19 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it is true Ron had to drag her home after partying all weekend, why in the world would he leave his children alone with her? The kids are Ron's responsibility and he failed them by leaving them alone with Misty.

Yes, he did.......read the Florida statutes:

(3)(a)  "Neglect of a child" means:

1.  A caregiver's failure or omission to provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health, including, but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine, and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or

2.  A caregiver's failure to make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person.

Neglect of a child may be based on repeated conduct or on a single incident or omission that results in, or could reasonably be expected to result in, serious physical or mental injury, or a substantial risk of death, to a child.

(b)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(c)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child without causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(4)  For purposes of this section, "maliciously" means wrongfully, intentionally, and without legal justification or excuse. Maliciousness may be established by circumstances from which one could conclude that a reasonable parent would not have engaged in the damaging acts toward the child for any valid reason and that the primary purpose of the acts was to cause the victim unjustifiable pain or injury.

I wonder if this will help Crystal's custody case?

It should... Jr  today needs to be a safe enviroment and be protected.. 
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: March 20, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »

Does this mean that the Honeymoon is over ?
I hope to hell he didn't get her pregnant before the honeymoon came to a halt! None of the players in this drama seem to be aware of birth control.
Can you just imagine the 'who's the baby daddy' drama?   
The whole group needs to be spayed and neutered.  My opinion only.

LOL! I have often said we need low cost spay and neuter clinics for humans like we have for cats and dogs.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1066 on: March 20, 2009, 02:42:07 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I haven't posted here for a while but I found this on Bloggernewsnetwork. Poster is TJ Hart:
This is an interview with Cobra talking about Misty.... pretty explosive stuff....

If true WOW 
I am with you Klaas...what a twisted eff'd up group of individuals!!   

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1067 on: March 20, 2009, 02:44:17 PM »

Halfway there on the transcript.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1068 on: March 20, 2009, 02:47:15 PM »

Wow...I REALLY want to find out about this greg guy!!!

Ron admitted to Misty fooling around with a black man a week prior.

Could that be where Jr got a man in black, sqeaky shoes, bouncing couch.

GAH....and him wanting to keep his enemy close so he married her. That would explain why there is no affection after the marriage. He loved her up when he proposed so she wouldn't get skeptical. Then acted the way he did after the marriage.

This is TOTALLY in my opinion only.

That would explain why there is no affection after the marriage.

And you know this for a fact?  Ron must be some kind of diabolical!

No fact, imo only. Remember how he acted during the Today show, and during his reception? He's not acting like a husband. No holding hands, nothing. Not coming to her defense.

My husband would be visibly standing beside me and taking up for me. Again all my own theory and such.
You are very right with this.  His reaction with the cake is just like "huh?".  Misty is all giggly having a grand old time, and Ron is more like "whatever".  Even at the court house he walks in first, not holding the door open for Misty or her Mom while Misty comes prancing in.  Misty takes the interview outside the courthouse flaunting her ring, not Ron.

My husband is like yours.  He would be attached at my hip, and probably would have punched out a few reporters, onlookers, and neighbors for saying the things that are being said about Misty.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1069 on: March 20, 2009, 02:48:56 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!
She was free child care.  (And other **ew** benefits)

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: March 20, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »

Halfway there on the transcript.

Thanks for doing this! Its a long one....sometimes you can catch things when you read them  that you don't when you just listen to them.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1071 on: March 20, 2009, 02:50:48 PM »

WOW ! I might have missed it ,did Ron know about Greg before Haleigh went missing ?

When I found this early this morning I listened to it a coupla times before posting it here because I wasn't sure it was real. But I think Cobra is implying that Ron said he married Misty knowing about Greg. He also implies that Ron said he knows exactly what he is doing with Misty and is trying to keep her from isolating herself. If she runs or whatever he will never know what happened.
That is somewhat smart in a backwards sort of Anthony way.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: March 20, 2009, 02:53:16 PM »

Misty knows who took Haleigh but she can't disclose this or she will expose herself and her lies.
MOO

Well, you have a point there CBB!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1073 on: March 20, 2009, 02:54:36 PM »

Wow... in that audio interview, we can hear that Ron doesn't seem to be behind anything having to do with Haleigh's disappearance, and that Misty most likely wasn't home at all.  Just as some in here suspected. 

HLN just covered it. 

Sure didn't realize that Misty is the way she is!!  Setting up the re-enaction, then backing out, not going, calling Ron all those times telling him to get away from that guy, (cobra), Ron letting Cobra listen in on those calls, wanting to go blow Misty's head off with a gun.  Dang!  Cobra trying to calm Ron down. 

Listening to this audio totally convinces one about Misty's true colors.  Yikes! 

Seems the reason Cobra came forward to LE with this audio is cuz IF Misty takes off or if Ron does her in, LE will have been very aware that it's to this point.  They did a wellness check, at least once anyway. 

Betcha we'll have an arrest soon!!  Obstruction of justice for starters.  Maybe to keep her away from Ron's gun and alive too.  LE needs her alive so she can say what she knows.  I like that Cobra says he almost broke her.  It won't be long!  Yay!   

I say let Crystal and her Mom at her.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: March 20, 2009, 02:55:48 PM »

I can't believe that Misty is so stupid to continue a 'relationship' with the Greg person after Haleigh went missing.  Does anyone else go...huh?

I musta missed that???

I didn't hear anything about Misty having a "relationship" with the Greg person since Haleigh has gone missing either.

Where did you hear this?

I may have misunderstood, but my understanding is she was with this guy one week before her wedding, and that would have been after Haleigh went missing.  I am sorry, i don't know where I read/heard this. (but I did)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 20, 2009, 02:56:32 PM »

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but even I would know not to allow what I said to Cobra to become public. Now that Misty knows all this, well anything could happen. This should have stayed private, and worked it that way. I'm sure Misty is not to happy to learn of the reasons Ron married her.   
That IS EXACTLY what I wasw just thinking while shakine my head........
I was just thinking the exact same thing!  I wonder if this could mean that the LE is going to move in on Misty and arrest her now....so they went ahead and allowed this to be released.  (Other wise Ron's little plan is spoiled)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: March 20, 2009, 02:58:55 PM »

Running out to do a couple of errands.

I'll catch up when I get back.

Keep up the sleuthing, monkeys!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1077 on: March 20, 2009, 02:59:08 PM »

I wonder why Cobra is releasing this information publicly? Has he burned his relationship with Ron? He has to know or think that this will change things...Is he covering his azz in case something happens to Misty? Is he worried?

I just checked 'over yonder'. They are a little slow on this one. Just recently getting the info.

My guess is that Cobra is covering his azz, just in case Misty takes off, or Ron takes her out. 

I agree, but I do not see Ron "taking her out" until he knows the truth.  On another note I am sure that LE has confiscated all of his weapons at this point given his intial statement of wanting to shoot the person who "stole" his "chile".

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: March 20, 2009, 03:00:39 PM »

MOO

Well, you have a point there CBB!!

Ya. I kinda got a shiver when Cobra said that Ron said that...I mean I would have been thinking I would choke the info out of her (not really) but shoving a pistol in her mouth is just a little too...IDK....violent. Not that choking isn't violent. Oh, I know what I'm trying to say *slaps head* just don't know how to say it...

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1079 on: March 20, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »

Cobra's account of the vigil is disturbing.  Everyone, including Cobra and his son, were in tears, Misty did not shed a single tear.  Cobra said she had a smirky smile on her face at some points.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.