May 05, 2024, 08:39:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223138 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: August 19, 2010, 05:25:07 PM »

I apologize after catching up on all the posts, I now forgot who asked about where we learned of Rudy Sanchez-

It was from me, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

This is absolutely the guy who participated in the "sting" on June 26th, and testified before the grand jury on August 4th.

B

So does Anselmo Sanchez = Rudy Sanchez?  I thought Anselmo was a relative of Rudy?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: August 19, 2010, 05:27:57 PM »

Well, since Terri was not a landscaper and Rudy isn't exactly Mr. Studd Muffin, I am thinking she met the landscaper through Dede or through Dede's ex boyfriend Jason. Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't both Jason and Rudy do work at the school? That is only hearsay on my part, but I am sure someone can confirm if that is so. Now Jason and Rudy both have ties to Mexico, Jason from his family's organization "Friends of Pimpollo" which his aunt and uncle operate. Did Rudy have any ties to that organization in wanting to assist other Mexican family members?
If I am looking for a hit man, one who is known to do hits reallhy would be the best choice... not some random Mexican immigrant, but what if Terri exchanges e-mails w/ Sanchez who was known to smuggle children and used code "Take Kaine Out" meaning actually to "Take Kyron out of the country" through his associates who smuggle kids. I can see using code like "You need to take Kaine out today" (knowing her computer and cell records would be checked, she's not that dumb and is a fan of CSI) which if Rudy gets bagged by the Feds would rather say that meant she wanted him to kill dear hubby rather than fess up that he is actually involved in child smuggling which would get his a$$ killed for talking, either in jail, or out.........
To choose a landscaper, she likely got connected to him by someone else involved in landscaping who happened to be familiar w/ another sort of work Rudy did. Since someone here did child advocacy work, I dunno. The peg and the hole are both square in this situation.

I'm not sure we have actually seen a photo of Rudy Sanchez so I'm not sure how one would know how much a stud muffin he is.  Jason has NOT done work at the school according to him.

Klaas as usual, you beat me to it, I was going to ask if someone had seen a photo of Rudy Sanchez
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 19, 2010, 05:29:42 PM »

I apologize after catching up on all the posts, I now forgot who asked about where we learned of Rudy Sanchez-

It was from me, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

This is absolutely the guy who participated in the "sting" on June 26th, and testified before the grand jury on August 4th.

B

So does Anselmo Sanchez = Rudy Sanchez?  I thought Anselmo was a relative of Rudy?
No, they are two different people.

I can say that they are linked via address and presumed relatives, but since neither of them appear to have SS# that match the rest of their stats, I think it would be a misrepresentation to say I can confirm the relative status.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:33:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 19, 2010, 05:30:59 PM »

phaubush - I don't comment here much (because I don't KNOW a d--n thing!) Just wanted to let you know that it's not "personal." Mostly Monkeys just don't have the answers off the tops of our furry heads.

I sometimes post something like this:
"Walk away from the computer and take 4,000 deep breaths. It's not about ME - it's about <missing person, e.g. Kyron>."

Zinnia - Go to the link below; ask Monkey Brandi to give you a gorgeous zinnia avatar. (Or you can give her the one you've tried to use - I think.)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.4040

Monkey CBB also does great avatars and she has several threads.

All of these avatar threads are in "The Monkey Lounge."

Carry on.

Thanks Msmarple!  That's a good tip! Smile  What I was planning on using as an avatar is a picture of one of my paintings, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to load correctly.  Maybe I will give it another try.  Maybe it's not the right kind of saved file.

Yay!  I finally figured out how to upload a painting and change my avatar!
HI Zinna I like your avatar! Nice!

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: August 19, 2010, 05:32:33 PM »

It was from me, here:

B

I can say that they are linked via address and presumed relatives, but since neither of them appear to have SS# that match the rest of their stats, I think it would be a misrepresentation to say I can confirm the relative status.
So does Anselmo Sanchez = Rudy Sanchez?  I thought Anselmo was a relative of Rudy?

when i used to work and run info it is a fact that Illegals use the same ss#'s and everytime the ones that come here and get a green card they get a New ss# everytime. and they ALLLL share the smae ones.. I have seen some with names 5 pages long.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: August 19, 2010, 05:33:27 PM »

It was from me, here:

B

Do they have drivers licences on line . maybe get a picture that way

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: August 19, 2010, 05:33:38 PM »

Well, since Terri was not a landscaper and Rudy isn't exactly Mr. Studd Muffin, I am thinking she met the landscaper through Dede or through Dede's ex boyfriend Jason. Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't both Jason and Rudy do work at the school? That is only hearsay on my part, but I am sure someone can confirm if that is so. Now Jason and Rudy both have ties to Mexico, Jason from his family's organization "Friends of Pimpollo" which his aunt and uncle operate. Did Rudy have any ties to that organization in wanting to assist other Mexican family members?
If I am looking for a hit man, one who is known to do hits reallhy would be the best choice... not some random Mexican immigrant, but what if Terri exchanges e-mails w/ Sanchez who was known to smuggle children and used code "Take Kaine Out" meaning actually to "Take Kyron out of the country" through his associates who smuggle kids. I can see using code like "You need to take Kaine out today" (knowing her computer and cell records would be checked, she's not that dumb and is a fan of CSI) which if Rudy gets bagged by the Feds would rather say that meant she wanted him to kill dear hubby rather than fess up that he is actually involved in child smuggling which would get his a$$ killed for talking, either in jail, or out.........
To choose a landscaper, she likely got connected to him by someone else involved in landscaping who happened to be familiar w/ another sort of work Rudy did. Since someone here did child advocacy work, I dunno. The peg and the hole are both square in this situation.

I'm not sure we have actually seen a photo of Rudy Sanchez so I'm not sure how one would know how much a stud muffin he is.  Jason has NOT done work at the school according to him.

Klaas as usual, you beat me to it, I was going to ask if someone had seen a photo of Rudy Sanchez
Hi Blink, I read an artical that said Fransisco was the landscaper for MFH plot..  is he the same person as rudy too?

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: August 19, 2010, 05:34:47 PM »

Hi Blink, I read an artical that said Fransisco was the landscaper for MFH plot..  is he the same person as rudy too?

Fransico is said to be 36 and rudy is 28 so Im confused.. I need to find that artical..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: August 19, 2010, 05:34:47 PM »

Blink - thanks

I think some people thought you were trying to say that Anselmo was Rudy.  I didn't think that's what you were saying and I'm glad you are confirming that they are different people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #789 on: August 19, 2010, 05:34:51 PM »

It was from me, here:

B
Thank-you, why is his name Anselmo Sanchez?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #790 on: August 19, 2010, 05:36:08 PM »

It was from me, here:

B

Thank-you.

Why is his name Rudy?  It is spelled "Anselmo Sanchez Sanchez"  Please, why Rudy? Why not Selmo?

Rudy owns the company? Anselmo worked for Rudy?  Are there two Rudy's  

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: August 19, 2010, 05:37:45 PM »

It was from me, here:

B

Hmmnn, Maybe it was just the pic of Anselmo, but I thought I saw a pic of both of them side by side, I will search later, but maybe it was a description of Rudy at 5"8" 125 lbs that I pictured Mr non stud muffin from seeing Anselmo. We weight lifting chicas generally like our men larger than us, not tinier. lol

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: August 19, 2010, 05:38:44 PM »

Blink - thanks

I think some people thought you were trying to say that Anselmo was Rudy.  I didn't think that's what you were saying and I'm glad you are confirming that they are different people.
So Rudy is not in jail and I'm guessing still working, while Anselmo is in jail.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: August 19, 2010, 05:39:56 PM »

Hi Blink is this the same one that was at GJ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 19, 2010, 05:40:46 PM »

Blink - thanks

So Rudy is not in jail and I'm guessing still working, while Anselmo is in jail.

I believe that is correct. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: August 19, 2010, 05:40:57 PM »

Lucky without saying anything you feel you shouldn't, what makes you think DeDe took Kyron to Washington the night of the 4th, and where in the world would she take him?

well I made a mistake and put heathers tweet one that Sorry Heather if your reading..

But with dedes tweet on the location the airport is there and a reporter said there was a tip kyron was seen at the airport.
so thats why i think that..

(Nothing to do with Heathers tweet) I am not blaming her at all it was just a coinsidence her tweet had the same rd on it)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BtnFlcCZMmEJ:scaredmonkeys.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D8300.520+Kyron+sighting+at+the+airport+in+OR&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: August 19, 2010, 05:41:13 PM »

Blink - thanks

I believe that is correct. 
Thank-you
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: August 19, 2010, 05:41:16 PM »

so Anselmo is not Rudy?

I though the pic above was the same one On Blinks Site??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: August 19, 2010, 05:44:16 PM »

so Anselmo is not Rudy?

I though the pic above was the same one On Blinks Site??
That is the pic from Blinks site, but Anselmo is in jail and is 28 and Rudy who is not in jail, and I thought that I read is 36.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: August 19, 2010, 05:45:55 PM »

Lucky without saying anything you feel you shouldn't, what makes you think DeDe took Kyron to Washington the night of the 4th, and where in the world would she take him?

well I made a mistake and put heathers tweet one that Sorry Heather if your reading..

But with dedes tweet on the location the airport is there and a reporter said there was a tip kyron was seen at the airport.
so thats why i think that..

(Nothing to do with Heathers tweet) I am not blaming her at all it was just a coinsidence her tweet had the same rd on it)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BtnFlcCZMmEJ:scaredmonkeys.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D8300.520+Kyron+sighting+at+the+airport+in+OR&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
Thank-you, the sighting at the airport was the 10th.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.