May 02, 2024, 10:37:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146912 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: August 07, 2006, 05:23:02 PM »

I hope RU is reading viet vet's posts, they clarify more than a few points they have tried to defame Beth regarding, to include using "missing" and not "kidnapped" on the posters.

Needless to say, he also has Renfro's number  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: August 07, 2006, 05:25:56 PM »

Hiya Monkeys Have been doing some reading & ran across an interesting article (or part of one)
note: Karin Janssen wanted to bring in the RST immediately after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. But the ministry of Justice had stopped that

http://www.thedailyherald.com/july29-05.pdf  (page 10)

this portion was in Amigo:
Fight between RTS and Justice reaches NRC - Amigo.com
ARUBA -- NRC Handelsblad published an article last week with headlines ‘The criminal sides of a beautiful pearl’. According to the article, the fight between the RST and the local authorities endangers the tackling of the organized criminality.

“Aruba does everything possible to look like a decent island. But appearances are deceiving. The island is a steppingstone for criminals, especially white-collars.” This is the start of a large article that appeared on page 2 of the Dutch quality newspaper NRC last week Friday. According to the article, Aruba is a steppingstone for large-scale drug dealings, money laundering practices, and financings of terrorist movements in South-America. According to the article, the collaboration between the RST and the local authorities is not optimum and the Chief District Attorney Karin Janssen wanted to bring in the RST immediately after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. But the ministry of Justice had stopped that. The article is based on reporting of the Dutch ministry of Justice and the annual report of the RST. Also Chief Constable Gerold Dompig got a word in. According to the article, the tracing in Aruba is insufficiently equipped to face up to organized crime. Dompig indicated that the decrease of the percentage of solubility to 11.1 percent of all reporting is caused by the reorganization of the police and by too little capacity. About the Holloway case he also indicated that the perpetrator is there, but the problem is the furnishing of proof.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: August 07, 2006, 05:29:36 PM »

I was watching a program on TV (Yapperz) which aluded to the fact that Hizb'Allah had a large toe-hold in South America and a lot of their funding was coming from Valero and other operations in Aruba as well as some you would least expect.  I was not shocked.  I am sure Paulus via his Dutch connections to terrorists could put these members in South America in touch with those Dutch who are also pretty permissive of terrorists, to work to his benefit.

Just remember rip-off items such as Rolex watches, etc., help fund terrorism of Hizb'Allah South, and it's coming to a mall near you with its suicide bombers. So be careful what you buy.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: August 07, 2006, 05:30:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
sharon-

You and I agree, I think Paulus out-maneuvered Jassen and the ALE at every turn.

Good to see you too Smile

The reason Paulus outmaneuvered Janssen and the ALE is because he had inside help with the likes of Van der Straaten, Vocking.  He is not as smart as everyone thinks he is.  He also has his good buddy the lawyer who helped him get out of prison and I also believe he contacted the famous lawyer Sponge in the Netherlands.  Plus the 10 other lawyers he hired for the suspects.  What I would like to know was Paulus' good friend Ari was preset at the pool side meeting.
Idea  Idea EXACTLY. Idea  Idea

Now Tyler I want a BINGO Laughing  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: August 07, 2006, 05:30:55 PM »

I remember many things from the first 2-3 weeks very clearly.  It is later when things get complicated and convoluted that it all becomes one big blur.  I think this is the desired effect of all the lies and misinformation we have been fed.

Remember how everybody scoffed at Geraldo and said how dare he even suggest that there had ever been photos or filming of underaged girls?  Turns out he was the one telling the truth.

See latest incidence with the gang rape and cell phone photos of the sixteen year old girl.  And yet this is not in MSM at all.  How many times has this happened and how many times were photos or vids taken?

I still think there is some sort of evidence of this nature out there and even if Paulus said to get rid of it all, I doubt all did.  Case in point Sanders cell phone disappearing that same day, the very day!  

But I believe it was Jules Sambo and one other whose name I cannot recall at the moment who leaked about van der Straaten retracting Joran's confession.  Done at the time and might be Geraldo coverage of it that has the information, not sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: August 07, 2006, 05:31:16 PM »

Never, never, never forget that the Dutch have been so lenient with terrorists, the reason Van Gogh was killed, and I was told by an attorney who practices in D.C. and who is from the Netherlands that the Van Gogh children are allowed to be persecuted each and everyday verbally by the same arm of terrorists that killed the father.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: August 07, 2006, 05:31:31 PM »

O/T but if you haven't seen this, it's spoofing OJ's current national swing tour to polish up his image?

http://www.judgeoj.com/

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: August 07, 2006, 05:34:27 PM »

anyone up for a www.judgejoran.com   ?

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: August 07, 2006, 05:37:29 PM »

Evidently the RST investigates "white collar crime" such as money laundering etc
Why was KJ ready to "call them in" right after Natalee disappeared??
It would have happened but for "the justice ministry" aka Rudy Croes.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: August 07, 2006, 05:38:39 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Evidently the RST investigates "white collar crime" such as money laundering etc

Because Rudy Croes is DIRTYHAND.  (Apologies to anyone who is bothered by inappropriate name calling of suspects or players).

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: August 07, 2006, 05:39:13 PM »

Yap-

I keep remembering Jossy's faith in Janssen, I've struggled with it but your post reminds me why he may have felt that way, along with my own thoughts that Paulus did out-maneuver her.

What doesn't fit with that train of thought however, is having one of her own assistant prosecutors meet with Dave to relate how Janssen was hands-off on Koen?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: August 07, 2006, 05:40:05 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Yap-

I keep remembering Jossy's faith in Janssen, I've struggled with it but your post reminds me why he may have felt that way, along with my own thoughts that Paulus did out-maneuver her.

What doesn't fit with that train of thought however, is having one of her own assistant prosecutors meet with Dave to relate how Janssen was hands-off on Koen?

Could it be that she was going to try to use Koen as a witness (maybe a crown witness) against the VDS family. Shocked

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: August 07, 2006, 05:41:09 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

The Dirty Hand.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: August 07, 2006, 05:46:18 PM »

I don't think Jossy Mansur should be confused with his two nephews.  Ever have a family member with whom you do not agree or get along very well?

Also isn't Jossy Catholic?  That might indicate he is from Maronite Christians in Lebanon, the ones Hezbollah moved in on and pretended to be oh so nice until they had sufficient numbers to start slaughtering the Christians.  Remember in the late 70's and early 80's when every night we got the report on the fighting in Beruit?  

Not all Lebanese are Muslim at all but unfortunately far too many of the Christians were slaughtered, many killed in the fighting, forced into exile or had to flee for their lives.  It was pretty much muslins against Christians and not just Hezbollah at that time.  Now they have gained such a majority that even the Hexbollah faction can elect officials legally so great are their numbers where they used to be a tiny faction.

Because of the history of the region, I seriously doubt Jossy Mansur is in any way soft on or helping Hezboallah in any shape, form or fashion.  I will need more proof of that to believe it.

IMHO only.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: August 07, 2006, 05:49:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I don't think Jossy Mansur should be confused with his two nephews.  Ever have a family member with whom you do not agree or get along very well?

Also isn't Jossy Catholic?  That might indicate he is from Maronite Christians in Lebanon, the ones Hezbollah moved in on and pretended to be oh so nice until they had sufficient numbers to start slaughtering the Christians.  Remember in the late 70's and early 80's when every night we got the report on the fighting in Beruit?  

Not all Lebanese are Muslim at all but unfortunately far too many of the Christians were slaughtered, many killed in the fighting, forced into exile or had to flee for their lives.  It was pretty much muslins against Christians and not just Hezbollah at that time.  Now they have gained such a majority that even the Hexbollah faction can elect officials legally so great are their numbers where they used to be a tiny faction.

Because of the history of the region, I seriously doubt Jossy Mansur is in any way soft on or helping Hezboallah in any shape, form or fashion.  I will need more proof of that to believe it.

IMHO only.

I think you are right, Anna. Remember one of our most revered poets, a Lebanese, was a Christian, Kahil Gibran.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: August 07, 2006, 05:50:35 PM »

tyler-

You could be right, who knows what Jassen had up her sleeve or how her mind works? It will forever bother me however that DILBART is her champion.

Easy had a good point about the fine details of the law and Paulus being a good beady-eyed quasi-expert of those, and San pointed out how many additional attorneys were also coaching Paulus during that period of time.

Klaas also found this link for Judge Wit, after Sunfreak located that ruling for me..... interesting to note how Wit serves as chairman of the judiciary committee policing ethics and also over judges in training?

One figuratively incestuous island in that regard, isn't it? instead of who's on first it might be who's in the proverbial bed with whom?

http://www.caribbeancourtofjustice.org/judges_pages/wit.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: August 07, 2006, 05:51:39 PM »

From the World Journier web site:

On June 14, 2005 FOX News GERALDO RIVERA stated to FOX News BILL O’REILLY that he is investigating a rumor that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT appears in a previously filmed videotape with a 14-year-old girl in a sexual gangbang with others, and the video has been sold around ARUBA. RIVERA reported that an “impeccable source” told him that the ARUBAN police commissioner [STRAATEN] and Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’s father and ex-judge PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT were “best friends.”
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: August 07, 2006, 05:52:05 PM »

Tylergal:
They "kept circling", but why? Did it give the MB kids time to go where they were destined, time to get to their rooms, before they showed up with a drunken, drugged Natalee in tow, so they could get to Paulus' hiding place within the maze without being detected?

When the 'circling' came out, my first reaction was 'oh, they're waiting for the drug to take effect'.

But then I thought -- why 'circle' there? They could circle anywhere waiting for the drug to take effect.

Unless they were waiting for the MB students to leave the area they were 'circling' in. It almost made me think that there was another stop in the vicinity that they did NOT want anyone to see. Just a thought

San:
What I would like to know was Paulus' good friend Ari was preset at the pool side meeting.

Who is Paulus' friend Ari?

(My internet connection keeps shutting down -- I think I better go check a few things)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: August 07, 2006, 05:53:27 PM »

Yapperz,
You are making me think it is Paulus and Rudy Croes in collusion instead of Paulus and KJ as I have always assumed.

Paulus had been told in March to find another job within the civil service and it was said he had been talking to none other than Rudy Croes about this.  And there is one other connection.  One had acted as attorney for the other in something, forget now but but guess it would have had to have been Croes acted as attorney for Sloot before he bacame such a big wig.  Was on some of their many funny dealings and smarmy doings.

And let's not forget that around this time Croes was charged with having two women hostage as sex slaves or something and Paulus was in charge of issuing permits?

So perhaps it is Paulus/van der Straaten/Croes running this investigation and KJ truly is an outsider??  Am thinking about that now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: August 07, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"

The guy with the arrow pointing at him looks like Dennis Jacobs.

This is what Van der Straaten is telling Jacobs:  Dennis make sure you get in there and plant the evidence I gave you.

I think you are right:

Laughing

Interesting... never noticed before that Dennis and Joran have the same shirts!  Blue plaid.  Nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.