May 17, 2024, 12:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 355034 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1000 on: April 09, 2009, 01:00:52 AM »

I did, I saw it right after he posted it, that was my next question to HH, did you see or hear anything about Art Harris?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: April 09, 2009, 01:01:10 AM »

HH~I can't wait to see the photos.....here are some I quickly grabbed or orbs.
OMG,  what are orbs Island,  thats what they are and the view of the side door is almost unseeable because of them, they are everywhere,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: April 09, 2009, 01:02:35 AM »

I did, I saw it right after he posted it, that was my next question to HH, did you see or hear anything about Art Harris?
Kim says that Art is a very good friend of hers and that he posts nothing but the truth, he has to check out everything he hears about 3 times before he will print it and she trusts him, he will tell nothing but the truth..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1003 on: April 09, 2009, 01:04:23 AM »

OMG,  what are orbs Island,  thats what they are and the view of the side door is almost unseeable because of them, they are everywhere,

that's what I felt as I was talking to you......Orbs:

Orbs are balls of light that are caught on video, film or by digital camera. Some people believe that orbs are spirits and paranormal energies

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: April 09, 2009, 01:04:44 AM »

Photographers try to say they are dust, but I believe
most times they are not.  My sis took some in a grave yard one night where we had just discovered some of our family and I put them on photoshop and magnafied  them as much as I could and I saw very detailed faces.  It happens to me a lot.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: April 09, 2009, 01:06:36 AM »

higherhopes, are you going to post any pictures here tonight?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: April 09, 2009, 01:09:45 AM »

most times they are not.  My sis took some in a grave yard one night where we had just discovered some of our family and I put them on photoshop and magnafied  them as much as I could and I saw very detailed faces.  It happens to me a lot.
it has never happened to me and we wipped that lens and the screen off really good, we didnt move anywhere else and we took pictures of the front of the home and boom they would be fine , try to take pictures of the side door with the ramp, and clusters of them would appear, no matter how we moved they would appear and then turn away plain again, it wasnt the light, trust me you could see them appear on the screen befor you even snapped the picture.....I dont know but it was very scarry and Im not easily scarred...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: April 09, 2009, 01:10:56 AM »

yes  Im doing that as we speak, Im just slow when it comes to pictures but I am doing it.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: April 09, 2009, 01:10:59 AM »

Kim says that Art is a very good friend of hers and that he posts nothing but the truth, he has to check out everything he hears about 3 times before he will print it and she trusts him, he will tell nothing but the truth..
I've had strong feelings that Art Harris is an incredible investigative reported especially since I started visiting his site...I had heard of him before...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1009 on: April 09, 2009, 01:11:06 AM »

I agree, granted if it's snowing outside or it's terribly humid you could get funky looking pic's, but in florida tonight it's very low humidity, cool and windy..........vey weird. Here is another one.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: April 09, 2009, 01:13:12 AM »

yes  Im doing that as we speak, Im just slow when it comes to pictures but I am doing it.

Cool beans! Appreciate it Wink

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: April 09, 2009, 01:15:29 AM »

it has never happened to me and we wipped that lens and the screen off really good, we didnt move anywhere else and we took pictures of the front of the home and boom they would be fine , try to take pictures of the side door with the ramp, and clusters of them would appear, no matter how we moved they would appear and then turn away plain again, it wasnt the light, trust me you could see them appear on the screen befor you even snapped the picture.....I dont know but it was very scarry and Im not easily scarred...

That is very unusal, I have never known they were there until putting them on computer so I can see them larger than my camera screen.  Wow.
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: April 09, 2009, 01:17:40 AM »

do any of you remember in the beginning interviews Ronald said that door was used only once maybe twice when he took the hose through to wash his truck? he could've said wash his car not truck, I thought that was strange that he said that door was never used but kinda as an afterthought says he ran a hose through it one time before

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: April 09, 2009, 01:22:44 AM »

do any of you remember in the beginning interviews Ronald said that door was used only once maybe twice when he took the hose through to wash his truck? he could've said wash his car not truck, I thought that was strange that he said that door was never used but kinda as an afterthought says he ran a hose through it one time before

I remember, except I thought it was the vacuum cleaner and not a hose.....but, both he and Misty were adament that they NEVER used the door, and were 100 certain it was locked and that is was jimmied open (then LE stated NO evidence of that), then they changed their story to a ............sorry, laughing as I recall this, a locksmith yeah, that's it

[
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: April 09, 2009, 01:23:03 AM »

wouldn't there be a faucet outside to hook the hose up to?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: April 09, 2009, 01:25:35 AM »

Well, Misty said on Greta that they never use the door. Then when Greta rephrased her question to Misty, Misty said they use it sometimes to take out the garbage and sometimes to wash the car. She waffled on that question too much, IMO.

You'd think one would have to take the garbage out on a regular basis, so "sometimes" to take out the garbage was an odd reply. IMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1016 on: April 09, 2009, 01:28:01 AM »

Yeah, they showed the hose, it's hooked up 'round back, just around the corner from the ramp up to the side door.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: April 09, 2009, 01:38:27 AM »

Yeah, they showed the hose, it's hooked up 'round back, just around the corner from the ramp up to the side door.

Hey wyks, and that would not have been the best place to wash a car, too sandy and muddy, I am working on the pictures right now so they should start comeing up soon

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: April 09, 2009, 01:39:00 AM »

Well, Misty said on Greta that they never use the door. Then when Greta rephrased her question to Misty, Misty said they use it sometimes to take out the garbage and sometimes to wash the car. She waffled on that question too much, IMO.

You'd think one would have to take the garbage out on a regular basis, so "sometimes" to take out the garbage was an odd reply. IMO.
ugh odd to say the least

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1019 on: April 09, 2009, 01:40:09 AM »

Ok, I am posting these from HH as I have a photobucket account, here are the first 3...........Oh chit!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.