May 02, 2024, 07:07:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307983 times)
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: March 28, 2009, 02:07:06 AM »

You know If I were Crystal I wouldn't give a shit what LE says I'd be out there searching I mean duh they got my (Crystal's) DNA right? 

Anyone want to crush my hopes on this?  I mean short of poking and touching a crime scene what could she mess up if she stumbled upon something? 

If my child was missing I would be out searching day and night, regardless of L.E.  Hell, when I had a dog missing I searched every minute, stopping at home just long enough to eat, shower and sleep a few hours. And after days of searching I found him.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1321 on: March 28, 2009, 02:08:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys... I just got home.. today was filled with Dad saying all those things to us he "needed" to say. It was a hard day filled with lots of heart ache... I read the last 2 pages and it looks like nothing new, I see some that thought AnnaFl was legit are starting to see through and am glad.. as soon as people stop believing her and entertaining her game,she will go away and we can get real information instead of the crap she wants us to think... anyhow, I hope we find Haleigh Alive and soon. I am going to try to get some sleep if I can. Goodnight monkeys.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: March 28, 2009, 02:29:49 AM »

Scandi

I hope it's ok if I just say wtf to this part of your post?!

Evidently it was found, put in Cobra's truck and then put back out in the woods.  I have no confirmatiion of that, just read it.

No offense to you but this is about Haleigh and any evidence found regardless of who handled it should not be taken lightly and just put back in the woods.  So I hope this is not true for Haleigh's sake.  I mean even if Crystal takes funds from an account and has the testing done herself I'm sure who ever handled it can easily be eliminated if they are truely innocent.

Hi Fatcatlurker,  I think all evidence is important too.  What I have read was a real shocker  , realizing it wasn't all in one post but 'lil bits written in several.

I guess these things were found on an organized search as several people were there in the area a week ago last Sat.  Cobra took these things and put them in his van.  He then proceded to tell our poster what had been found and that he still had them.  She then told him these things should be given to LE.  And since he didn't contact LE she herself told the police what Cobra had.

Evidently Kim has stated these things have now been given to LE, and Crystal's family just learned about these things today.  The one thing I am still a bit lost on is whether or not these things were put back out in the woods by Cobra, where they were originally found or where they were when LE took possession of them.

So the problem I see is they have been handled and not pristine as they were when found.  I don't think they are evidential for court because of that - don't know for sure.  Of course if they are Haleigh's things they will help LE fill in gaps and maybe be a real plus for their investigation.  It is only the forensics part that is a question in being beneficial for the investigation itself, since the forensics will have changed with fingerprints, fibres, etc.

xox

If any of the Cobra not handing evidence over to LE etc is true, well I would think he as an experienced P.I should know better than contaminate any kind of evidence found. I am not a member at WS but I seriously doubt any of Anna's "stories" are the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I agree he should know everything about that.  We don't know the circumstances buy which it was found, so others could have even picked these things up and brought them to him.  We'll have to see.

I know the Chain of Evidence is so important with the proper handling and storage of evidence to be able to use it in court.  And that starts from the time it is collected until it is either discarded or given back to it's owner.  That could be a Defense attorney's dream and have it all thrown out at trial.  xox
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: March 28, 2009, 02:46:10 AM »

Hi Monkeys... I just got home.. today was filled with Dad saying all those things to us he "needed" to say. It was a hard day filled with lots of heart ache... I read the last 2 pages and it looks like nothing new, I see some that thought AnnaFl was legit are starting to see through and am glad.. as soon as people stop believing her and entertaining her game,she will go away and we can get real information instead of the crap she wants us to think... anyhow, I hope we find Haleigh Alive and soon. I am going to try to get some sleep if I can. Goodnight monkeys.

Searching you and you dad are in my thoughts and prayers.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1324 on: March 28, 2009, 02:58:13 AM »

Searching you and you dad are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you. It is hard seeing him like that.
I did also take some time to talk to an ole gal that has grown up hog hunting. I asked about the "under ground hog pens" , she said that is unusual. Under ground traps in the winter is a big maybe, she said the hogs burrow so "SOMETIMES" they put ONE a bit in the ground, but nothing like what was found in this case. Hope that helps on that ...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: March 28, 2009, 05:06:35 AM »

Heart and gang-

I agree that Ron Jr, did not say these things without being prompted. I watched him on Geraldo and actually felt he displayed cognitive development of a much younger child, so much so I wondered if he has PTSD or some spectral issues.
Granted, I am not a a diagnostic professional for such things, but I do have exposure to it.

I believe it got back to Camp Crystal and they may have posed the questions to the baby and that was the outcome.

I am playing big catch up.. as you can tell by the time.. I agree, that he reflects the elements of a much younger child.  When I saw the original tape, I thought that he appeared to be very shy, very distracted and Momma was doing the talking.  At that point I decided, he really needed to see a professional.. Something was either never given to the child as far as emotion or caring, or he had withdrawn inside. Both elements speak to me, and thats when the ties to the heart start to tug.  I have no idea, what Grandma cummings was up to with Cobra.. I can imagine her seeing a snake and deciding to abandon the area rather fast.. Heck, I certainly would be.. I have this thing for snakes and spiders.. Boy, I can run pretty fast from both. But.. I know that I would be alerting anyone around me before my flight. I certainly would never leave to preoccupied people out there to run smack into it.
So, the old broad was up to something.  And I will be honest, these people have lied and manipulated their way, till there is no respect left.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: March 28, 2009, 05:22:14 AM »

Scandi

I hope it's ok if I just say wtf to this part of your post?!

Evidently it was found, put in Cobra's truck and then put back out in the woods.  I have no confirmatiion of that, just read it.

No offense to you but this is about Haleigh and any evidence found regardless of who handled it should not be taken lightly and just put back in the woods.  So I hope this is not true for Haleigh's sake.  I mean even if Crystal takes funds from an account and has the testing done herself I'm sure who ever handled it can easily be eliminated if they are truely innocent.

Hi Fatcatlurker,  I think all evidence is important too.  What I have read was a real shocker  , realizing it wasn't all in one post but 'lil bits written in several.

I guess these things were found on an organized search as several people were there in the area a week ago last Sat.  Cobra took these things and put them in his van.  He then proceded to tell our poster what had been found and that he still had them.  She then told him these things should be given to LE.  And since he didn't contact LE she herself told the police what Cobra had.

Evidently Kim has stated these things have now been given to LE, and Crystal's family just learned about these things today.  The one thing I am still a bit lost on is whether or not these things were put back out in the woods by Cobra, where they were originally found or where they were when LE took possession of them.

So the problem I see is they have been handled and not pristine as they were when found.  I don't think they are evidential for court because of that - don't know for sure.  Of course if they are Haleigh's things they will help LE fill in gaps and maybe be a real plus for their investigation.  It is only the forensics part that is a question in being beneficial for the investigation itself, since the forensics will have changed with fingerprints, fibres, etc.

xox

If any of the Cobra not handing evidence over to LE etc is true, well I would think he as an experienced P.I should know better than contaminate any kind of evidence found. I am not a member at WS but I seriously doubt any of Anna's "stories" are the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I agree he should know everything about that.  We don't know the circumstances buy which it was found, so others could have even picked these things up and brought them to him.  We'll have to see.

I know the Chain of Evidence is so important with the proper handling and storage of evidence to be able to use it in court.  And that starts from the time it is collected until it is either discarded or given back to it's owner.  That could be a Defense attorney's dream and have it all thrown out at trial.  xox

You are so right about the chain of Evidence.. and the chances of this being tossed out is even more than I can express..  Why in this world, when located.. did they not just stop and alert the LE.  He knows this, if he has people out there working for him, they should have min.. cameras.. these is one reason, that inexperienced searchers become a hindrence.    I certainly hope that Cobra can give names of who was out there at the same time this "evidence"????? was found, and put in his truck.. And why did he not stop and call LE right then and there.  He knew it could be deemed Poison fruit.  Ghezzz... absolutely stupid..  If this blows up in his face.. because as a licensed PI he knows better. He might just decided to follow Grandma Cummings into retirement.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: March 28, 2009, 05:54:32 AM »

I think Anna  needs to realize that you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all the time, and Im telling yall now......she is not legit, if she was as important as she wants everyone to think she is, then she wouldnt have to try so hard to convince people that she is important......I For One Know Better Now..................and so will she at some point in the near future!

HH do you go over yonder? 
I'm not a member and have never posted there but I have read some stuff she posted before they moved her to the Top secret thread, I have also asked around in a few places and trust me, she is playing them big time!!!

Thanks because I don't think she is helping either side in this case regardless of where she stands.  I'm still going with my lazy reporter theory on her.
To tell you the truth she could actually be hurting this case, if she was really worried about Haleigh, like she claims, she would be doing all this on the downlow so if she really did uncover something important in this case she would not alert the person that might have something to hide that he has been found out....Any one that was or is kin in some way to this family should have a direct contact to them or LE, why jump from board to board telling complete strangers things, it makes no sense and she knows it.........

Exactly...but if she did really turn in the evidence supposedly found by Cobra to the LE that supposedly he nor Kim Picazio didn't turn in for days after finding than Kudos to her. 

The games people play..  Not one of these people involved are standing in the light.  Cobra and Picazio know what they should have done.. there is no excuse. But, in the midst of the mess, you have this third party.. who is without doubt jumping on a band wagon.. Who's elevator stops at her neck, and has managed to intertangle herself in two different cases, with the media, the LE.. the families.  When major cases who reflect a great deal of media and exposure.. there are always going to be people.. Popping out of the woodwork, that no one, and I mean no one would listen to or associate with in normal life.  I doubt that she turned in evidence, but I believe she may have called in a lead.  Listening to Picazio the other evening, I heard her make the statement that this was not a missing persons case.  I also, found with it disappeared real fast in discussion. So, I think she rather talked before she thougth.  If AnnaFl or Joy Wray,  which ever one she wants to fly by.. somehow found info, that was being kept under raps, like LE has done so far.. Hey they learned their lesson on the Anthony case.  And she posted it, and it got out further than it was wanted.. That's the reason..  I don't think Picazio was upset that she was upstaged, I think she was upset, because information pertainent to the case, and the faulty handling was out for the world to see. That is the reason the other site, grabbed it and put it in the vault.  Of course you have to stop and realize, no one really knows which side of the family, tha AnnaFl or Joy Wray is really putting her effords out for.   I just have a big problem,  with thinking that Picazio or Cobra would have evidence under rap. Both can be called in front of a judge for that, it could be deemed surpressing evidence.. a criminal offense.  So, I think there is much more to this tale, and Annafl  or Joy Wray is blowing smoke and started a bunch of s.........,  She got to be the hero, huh..

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: March 28, 2009, 06:59:49 AM »

apparently she is a person who goes under the username of AnnaFl. I know very little about her, she is all over the web if you google her.  She apparently was posting on both sites, this one and the websleuth's, and she has a tendency to show her back side, whine alot, and make false accusations.  I don't know her personally or from this site, she is before my time.  You know, there are always people out there, that just seems to look for trouble.
And in doing so, she has ended up having two of our SM being banned from posting on that site.  Trust me, Joy Wray is just as easy to google as AnnaFl.

I have been timed out twice over there with this case. Neither time did anyone tell me what I posted that was rude, no warning or anything so I do not know what not to say or post. I haven't been back in over ten days even though my time out was over a week ago. I just come over here about once a day and get caught on what is happening. I sure wish and pray for that little one to be found.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1329 on: March 28, 2009, 07:09:05 AM »

hey just found this over in topic

Locals down in Satsuma I heard said Ron is walking around with neck brace on, and something happened to his white truck!Anyone know down that way/

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p941?threadid=52VIGA63OER7TOO7#lastPost
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: March 28, 2009, 07:27:00 AM »

Locals down in Satsuma I heard said Ron is walking around with neck brace on, and something happened to his white truck!Anyone know down that way/

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p941?threadid=52VIGA63OER7TOO7#lastPost

No, this is the first I heard of it.. NC last night didn't seem to touch on anything about the Cummings.  But, am I surprised, not anymore.. nothing surprises me about this family..  Maybe this is what Grandma cummings was trying to keep Cobra occupied and not being involved.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: March 28, 2009, 07:31:13 AM »

I followed the link, and read a few post... Good Lord, I so hope that Crystal's Attorney is keeping up with the online info.  The info on little Ron, is just what I expected. They treat him like trash.

starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1332 on: March 28, 2009, 07:35:40 AM »

All i know is this stuff is way out of control and we still don't have Haleigh.I know i would be searching high and low for her.I just want to know what is in the air in Florida lol
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: March 28, 2009, 07:43:16 AM »

All i know is this stuff is way out of control and we still don't have Haleigh.I know i would be searching high and low for her.I just want to know what is in the air in Florida lol

Maybe its the mesquito's.. but, did find another interesting thing on that site.. A new link.. and possible a new forum?  http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php

starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: March 28, 2009, 07:46:04 AM »

yea i seen that one to hobbit made it
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: March 28, 2009, 09:21:29 AM »

I think Anna  needs to realize that you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all the time, and Im telling yall now......she is not legit, if she was as important as she wants everyone to think she is, then she wouldnt have to try so hard to convince people that she is important......I For One Know Better Now..................and so will she at some point in the near future!

HH do you go over yonder? 
I'm not a member and have never posted there but I have read some stuff she posted before they moved her to the Top secret thread, I have also asked around in a few places and trust me, she is playing them big time!!!

Thanks because I don't think she is helping either side in this case regardless of where she stands.  I'm still going with my lazy reporter theory on her.
To tell you the truth she could actually be hurting this case, if she was really worried about Haleigh, like she claims, she would be doing all this on the downlow so if she really did uncover something important in this case she would not alert the person that might have something to hide that he has been found out....Any one that was or is kin in some way to this family should have a direct contact to them or LE, why jump from board to board telling complete strangers things, it makes no sense and she knows it.........

That's ok, I sent Kim her info and the posts that she is accusing her of posting on WS- let them sort it out so we can move on.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: March 28, 2009, 09:21:45 AM »

Maybe its the mesquito's.. but, did find another interesting thing on that site.. A new link.. and possible a new forum?  http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php

we do have some big mosquito's here. I trapped one for ya;ll to see....
starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: March 28, 2009, 09:45:38 AM »

i just heard something not sure if it is true but someone just said TN is in the hospital

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=351031
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1338 on: March 28, 2009, 10:03:06 AM »

Good Morning. I don't know what to say about that big mosquito     Searching, prayers for you and your father.    Jerseygirl, I do hope you hear from your son very soon, I can just imagine your stress.  This AnnaFL thing, thanks HH I'm sure she is not on the up and up. Blink, I'm glad you sent those posts to Kim, let her sort this mess out. And now no searches today for Haleigh 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1339 on: March 28, 2009, 10:03:58 AM »

i just heard something not sure if it is true but someone just said TN is in the hospital

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=351031

Between this and Ron in a neck brace, maybe they are all attacking each other 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.