May 13, 2024, 12:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 252409 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: February 09, 2009, 03:17:32 AM »

Truthfully, I am saddened for Cindy, George, and Lee because they are so deceived and self-deceived.  When it's all said and done, I would not want to be them.  That is the reason I pray for them.  Recently, I was sitting in the inside lane of traffic at an intersection.  On the righthand side, I saw a pizza delivery guy check the stopped traffic and start to run quickly to cross the five lane road before the light changed.  Just as he crossed my lane and started crossing the turning lane, I checke dmy rear view mirror and saw the oncoming SUV.  Sickened, I knew the pizza guy could not see the SUV barreling toward him and the SUV had no way to see the pizza guy stepping out directly in front of him.  By the grace of God, literally, somehow the SUV missed him.  There was nowhere for the SUV to swerve in the surrounding traffic.  I believe Cindy, George, and Lee are the pizza guys here...clueless of impending doom, so focused on getting KC freed.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: February 09, 2009, 03:20:42 AM »

Well, need to exit stage right.  Hope you all have a very good evening/morning, wherever you are.  Thanks for the good company and civil discussion-that's why I choose here.  Take good care of yourselves.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: February 09, 2009, 05:40:27 AM »

GramaMonkey, re-reading my post and was concerned it may sound like I was attacking you.  Definitely not!  ITA with you about this cult masquerading as a church.  Apparently they've never read 1 John 4:7 "  Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.  Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." and 1 John 4:16 "God is love....". 
My apologies if it you were offended.

This is responding to your apologies ISpy ~   First of all, NONE OF THE POST I MADE (other than "They plan to picket & nice name for a church )....WERE MY WORDS.  I happened upon this info, and just copied it EXACTLY from their website.  Here is the post again!!!!!

Quote from: GramaMonkey on February 08, 2009, 07:55:13 PM
http://www.westborobaptistchurch....090206_caylee-anthony-funeral.pdf

They plan to picket.

Here's another article listed under their picket schedule from their web site.

"First Baptist Church of Orlando - You Hate little Caylee! 3000 S. John Young Parkway For several weeks/months now this nation has been worshiping at the metaphorical graveside of a little girl named Caylee Anthony. HOW DARE YOU, YOU HYPOCRITES! It is YOUR FAULT the little baby girl is dead and you have the nerve to criticize the one who no doubt killed her? You taught your children that God is a liar when you told them that God loves everyone. That God loves you just like you are. That God didn't make no junk! Now you all with one voice RAGE against the one responsible, the simple slut mother who you taught to HATE little Caylee. You tell your females that abortion is not murder, and that it is okay to be gay (a f**) so what other possible message was this girl to get? Therefore, WBC will picket this worship service of the long gone little girl. Of a truth, what this "mother" did to that child is far kinder than what her mother did (and still does)to her. THIS is what they should have taught this little tart: Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, BUT THEY REFUSED! So, now THIS is what the DOOMED american whore mothers/grandmothers must teach their daughters: Jeremiah 9:20 Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbour lamentation. IT IS A CURSE when your child is slaughtered and left in a shallow grave in a trash bag, and you do this to your children every day because YOU HATE YOUR CHILDREN! All from the hand of God because God Hates america! AMEN! P.S. Tell that stupid grandfather to get a grip and next time he "tries" to kill himself, to just MAN UP and do the job right this time! Either way he's going to hell."

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Their web site is http://www.godhatesfags.com  (nice name for a church)

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: February 09, 2009, 06:43:15 AM »

Okay two things. Caylee was murdered by her mother. Casey is not a survivor but a killer. A message must be sent to Casey and I know the way to do it. When in the church, at the perfect time.....all sitting can start to sing "Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away"!
Or, stand outside of the church with a sign "Go Inside Only if You Believe Casey is Innocent" and have a memorial service in the parking lot with the thousands of folks who stayed outside.
Can you tell my knickers are in a twist over this circus of a service?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: February 09, 2009, 06:45:55 AM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #625 on: February 09, 2009, 06:57:04 AM »

Morning all~This case and the memorial/KF donations had me up all night with no one to talk too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #626 on: February 09, 2009, 07:08:54 AM »

Hello, everybody!  Way behind reading, but wanted to post a question.  Wouldn't Cindy/George legally need a restraining order or an order of protection to prevent an individual or individuals from attending a public event?  Wouldn't they have to prove to a judge that said person(s) had committed or threatened to commit a physical act of violence against them, in order to obtain such an order?  Wouldn't they have had to file a police report to document said threats, prior to obtaining that order?
Sorry to post and run, but I have some work to do.  BBL to finish reading.  Looking forward to your posts, as usual.

I don't know the answer to your question, but it seems to me that even though it is described as a 'public' event, perhaps the church property is considered private property so therefore that is why they are able to call the shots as to exactly who will be permitted to enter ? 

One, I think you hit the nail on the head...private property is the key IMO.

I am catching up from you night shifters - you were busy bees! 

I am not sure about Florida, but in Michigan, if you open your property to the public (we own a restaurant) then we must let everyone in unless they cause a problem - even then the cops will not remove them unless we have actual proof of them causing problems. We can then have the cops give them a warning and then the next time they can be removed. It is a pain in the butt and can not be done on the premise that they MIGHT cause problems. I am sure it is the same for a church. Remember that churches are only semiprivate property - they are tax free normally so they are really almost government.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: February 09, 2009, 07:17:43 AM »

HI Island Monkey!! I was up all night too! I have so many mixed feelings I had nothing to say!!

Carmen
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: February 09, 2009, 07:19:52 AM »

Hello, everybody!  Way behind reading, but wanted to post a question.  Wouldn't Cindy/George legally need a restraining order or an order of protection to prevent an individual or individuals from attending a public event?  Wouldn't they have to prove to a judge that said person(s) had committed or threatened to commit a physical act of violence against them, in order to obtain such an order?  Wouldn't they have had to file a police report to document said threats, prior to obtaining that order?
Sorry to post and run, but I have some work to do.  BBL to finish reading.  Looking forward to your posts, as usual.

I don't know the answer to your question, but it seems to me that even though it is described as a 'public' event, perhaps the church property is considered private property so therefore that is why they are able to call the shots as to exactly who will be permitted to enter ? 

I am not sure about Florida, but in Michigan, if you open your property to the public (we own a restaurant) then we must let everyone in unless they cause a problem - even then the cops will not remove them unless we have actual proof of them causing problems. We can then have the cops give them a warning and then the next time they can be removed. It is a pain in the butt and can not be done on the premise that they MIGHT cause problems. I am sure it is the same for a church. Remember that churches are only semiprivate property - they are tax free normally so they are really almost government.

This was my understanding (take it with a grain of salt becasue of my all-nighter), but churches are private property and during worship services it is open to the public, however during a funeral, memorial, wedding etc., they can use private property clause as a reason to turn away people.

Could be wrong, and awaiting another smarter monkey opinion.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: February 09, 2009, 07:19:57 AM »

Family Prepares For Caylee's Memorial Service

Grandmother Pens Written Eulogy

POSTED: 6:11 am EST February 9, 2009
UPDATED: 6:21 am EST February 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Caylee Anthony will say their final goodbyes to the slain toddler on Tuesday.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, is expected to speak at the 10 a.m. service at First Baptist Church of Orlando.

Thousands are expected to attend the memorial service.

In a written eulogy, Cindy Anthony mentioned people across the country whose lives were touched by her granddaughter and who now mourn her death.

"For those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

"Caylee's life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children," the eulogy stated.

Doors will open at 8 a.m. Those planning to attend should expect tight security.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: February 09, 2009, 07:21:05 AM »

HI Island Monkey!! I was up all night too! I have so many mixed feelings I had nothing to say!!

I feel your pain~sometimes I lurk for days without saying anything because I can't find the words............

[
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: February 09, 2009, 07:21:17 AM »

I read the banner from that hate group WSB whatever.,calling themselves a church is a disgrace!! These are some really sick people and for everything I think of Cindy and George, my heart will break if these whack jobs show up at the memorial.

Carmen
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: February 09, 2009, 07:23:48 AM »

There are a lot of knowledgeable monkeys out there, and I was wondering if one of them could take a look at this and tell me who on earth is behind it? Who runs Hollywood PI, and who is funding their "investigation"? Is this just another front for Gil Cabot? Please read below.

http://www.toiletbowlmedia.com/cayleetips.html

I don't know~I read that earlier, looks like a GilTodd trademark site to me........nothing on it but speculation about Kronk

Yeah, ludicrous. Does seem like Gil/Todd.

Here is the ownership information about this site:  Registrant:
   Larry Levine
   PO BOX 5111
   West Hills, California 91308
   United States

Domain Name: TOILETBOWLMEDIA.COM
      Created on: 26-Jan-09
      Expires on: 27-Jan-10
      Last Updated on: 27-Jan-09

Administrative Contact:
      Levine, Larry 

The big question is - Is this ANOTHER TB? or another name for Gil?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 09, 2009, 07:24:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!    
I'm reusing yesterday morning's post over again because I got no responses at all. Maybe someone here this morning can answer!

Does anyone here remember what KC's description of ZFG was, or where I might find it?
TIA 

Here's some nice hot coffee too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: February 09, 2009, 07:25:13 AM »

I read the banner from that hate group WSB whatever.,calling themselves a church is a disgrace!! These are some really sick people and for everything I think of Cindy and George, my heart will break if these whack jobs show up at the memorial.

Sad isn't it~they shouldn't even be allowed to have "church" in there name. Also, this is the same church that protest at fallen solfiers funeral..........phuckers

[
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: February 09, 2009, 07:26:01 AM »

My cousins uninvited my uncle's family(brother's,sister's,etc.) because their mother, the EX wife hated his family and they didn't want her to be uncomfortable. We all went anyhow. Leave it to them to be the only people as close to the rudeness I see in the Anthony's!!!!

Carmen
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: February 09, 2009, 07:27:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!    
I'm reusing yesterday morning's post over again because I got no responses at all. Maybe someone here this morning can answer!

Does anyone here remember what KC's description of ZFG was, or where I might find it?
TIA 

Here's some nice hot coffee too!

IIRC~she told CA and GA in one of the jail vid's that she was about 4 inches shorter than GA, thin and had dark curly hair , but she straightened it.....remember she then mentions that Z gave Casey the hair straightener.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: February 09, 2009, 07:30:14 AM »

There are a lot of knowledgeable monkeys out there, and I was wondering if one of them could take a look at this and tell me who on earth is behind it? Who runs Hollywood PI, and who is funding their "investigation"? Is this just another front for Gil Cabot? Please read below.

http://www.toiletbowlmedia.com/cayleetips.html

I don't know~I read that earlier, looks like a GilTodd trademark site to me........nothing on it but speculation about Kronk

Yeah, ludicrous. Does seem like Gil/Todd.

Here is the ownership information about this site:  Registrant:
   Larry Levine
   PO BOX 5111
   West Hills, California 91308
   United States

Domain Name: TOILETBOWLMEDIA.COM
      Created on: 26-Jan-09
      Expires on: 27-Jan-10
      Last Updated on: 27-Jan-09

Administrative Contact:
      Levine, Larry 

The big question is - Is this ANOTHER TB? or another name for Gil?

This was what caught my eye from that site:

© 2009 TB Media, All rights Reserved

"Where Assholes Speak Their Mind And We Don't Piss On The Truth"

[
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: February 09, 2009, 07:31:37 AM »

Someone giving KC a hair straightner...that really cracked me up!!! Looking at those jailhouse videos, that is the last thing she needs!! Cindy saying "uh huh, that's true"..Based on what Cindy??!!! Casey saying so?? OMG!!! That is one of the very few things about this whole mess I find funny.

Carmen
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: February 09, 2009, 07:36:10 AM »

This was my understanding (take it with a grain of salt becasue of my all-nighter), but churches are private property and during worship services it is open to the public, however during a funeral, memorial, wedding etc., they can use private property clause as a reason to turn away people.

Could be wrong, and awaiting another smarter monkey opinion.

this is a sticky issue - There was just a case in NJ that said that: When it invites the public at large to use it, the [Ocean Grove Camp Meeting] Association is subject to the [New Jersey] Law Against Discrimination, and enforcement of that law in this context does not affect the Association’s constitutionally protected right to free exercise of religion.

I personally think that if the church allows the As to keep people out of a public service they should instantly lose their tax exempt status. But that is just me. Personally I have no interest in going to a farce like that (but I will probably watch on TV being the sick person I am!!)   

- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.