May 14, 2024, 04:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 349050 times)
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: March 06, 2009, 03:25:00 AM »

Just read J hoover's transcript.  He says they were going "to deflesh the bone" from the remains found in Dec.  I sure hope if there was flesh on the remains, that they got tons of evidence on what Casey did to this little angel.  I am just sick.  This case just gets more horrible with each piece of information that comes out. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: March 06, 2009, 03:34:13 AM »

Here ya go, best I could do at the moment...

Thanks Desi - Is that not creepy?!?!?!

Yes, ANJM -- I got chills while drawing the red heart.  Definitely creepy.  Wish I could embed images in my posts, sorry they don't reappear on replies.  Maybe some monkey can save them to their PB account and repost.

Wanted to post that video, too, of Caylee playing with Casey.  I didn't see what was shown on JVM, but the ending is very telling, as akmom mentions.  Casey goes from playful smile to annoyed/hurt/mad in a nanosecond, just before the clip ends.  I have those videos saved to my compy, but don't know how to post them here.  I snagged them way back in the fall when KC was out on bail, and she had set them to "share" them only briefly on her myspace, then restricted them quickly. 

Yes, I wish I could do that too.  I saved this from San http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4573.msg683837#new  been meaning to ask my son to explain it to me! LOL  It is about 1/4 way down, might make since to you.
Yes, that video is creepy - her true colors definitely showed when she thought she was off cam! 
I was trying to find out if momtective is cindy and someone said she is a poster on ws - but alass, I was unable to figure out if this person was on the scene prior to this case.  I don't belong to WS.  Do you happen to know?

Thanks for that link, you were smart to save it.  I actually do know how to embed images; just don't have a PB account.  I have my own silly reasons.  So I have to add pics from my hard drive as attachments, which only show up with the original post.

I don't think momtective is Cindy, but then nothing would surprise me.  I'm not a member at WS, but used to read there a lot, and still check there at times on the Caylee case when I'm caught up here or need to find something quickly.  I seem to recall momtective posting long ago at WS.  I looked at her youtube account just now, and she has a disclaimer on there. Apparently she got these videos the same day and in the same way that I did. http://www.youtube.com/user/momtective

And here is a comment someone posted after the JVM show aired:

This user is NOT Cindy Anthony. She is someone who in the midst of researching Caylee's disappearance ran across these videos on Casey's Myspace. Casey was deleting just as quick as MomT was uploading. If you look and see all of these videos are at least 5 months old. JVM is wrong, this is not Cindy, nor anyone from the A camp or defense.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: March 06, 2009, 03:40:56 AM »

Just read J hoover's transcript.  He says they were going "to deflesh the bone" from the remains found in Dec.  I sure hope if there was flesh on the remains, that they got tons of evidence on what Casey did to this little angel.  I am just sick.  This case just gets more horrible with each piece of information that comes out. 
I had the same thought.  Thank you for mentioning this, and I hope you are right about the evidence.  It is indeed sick and is indeed horrible, the whole thing.  Let's just hope that all the hard work being done by LE will pay off.  Poor baby!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: March 06, 2009, 03:44:47 AM »

Well, on that note, (sociopathy, defleshing, kissing skeletons) I'll try to get some sleep. Neutral
God Bless all Monkeys and God Bless our Caylee.   

Desi

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: March 06, 2009, 03:46:01 AM »

Thanks for that link, Desi.  I noticed Caylee is wearing striped shorts,.....although they are pink.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: March 06, 2009, 03:50:54 AM »

Hello monkeys and welcome to all the new monkeys

I just watched the rerun on NG and someone stated that Tony woke up one night and casey was watching the video of Caylee at Great Grandpa's vist. They didn't say what date this was does any monkey know

Monkey hugs

Oh -- Stacey, it was sometime after Father's Day/June 15, and before Tony left for New York on June 30.  I know that doesn't help much, but Tony doesn't pin it down in his interview unfortunately.

Oh, and sirensong, some folks thought those were the shorts from the scene, but as you point out, they look pink, rather than white, with multicolor stripes.  Good eyes.  (Hmm. Wonder if pink could fade over six months out in the elements and look white?  There I go again.  Somebody put me to bed!!  Night, Monkeys!)

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: March 06, 2009, 03:55:48 AM »

Desi you have been put to bed!
I shall try too.  Thanks again for the pics!!!!!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: March 06, 2009, 05:47:37 AM »

As much as I despise CA and do believe she is a domineering shrew, throughout this whole saga, a lot of it on film as well as the jail house video, publicly she has been KC's staunch supporter. If the defense is going to use her badgering and undermining as the reason KC killed Caylee, good luck.

The state could just as easily point out that spindy has never voiced that kc killed Caylee, in fact even at the memorial shouts to the world practically her love ( GA & LE the united front),  LA has downplayed the friction, so really they have a few accounts from KC's friends that could be sour grapes because mom isn't babysitting as often as kc wants or angry that mom isn't forking over cocktail money for her party lifestyle etc.

I think the prosecutors could blow holes in that and I hope it all blows up in the whine team defense's face.

On the night of KC's arrest, I have wondered if Cindy gave to officers the affidavit she had obtained from the bank that KC had stolen money.  I recall her saying on one of the 911 calls that she wanted to bring KC in for stealing money and an auto ("a lot of money" according to Cindy in her poem to KC about missing Caylee on July 3). 

Here is where I am going with this (which is all my opinion).  If you look at one of the days, March 21, where the computer searches are being done on the computer to make cholorform and household weapons, on the same day, Cindy calls Bank of America 4 times.  I have wondered whether KC had been caught at this time and KC starts plotting to harm GA or CA or her daughter so that she can be free.  She is having problems with money and in April takes money from Grandma and Grandpa to pay her cell phone bill.  I don't think Grandma may know until much later and doesn't confronts CA until June with that information.

March 17
1:43-1:55 pm -- Searches on the HP desktop in the Anthony home on the internet for chloroform, alcohol, acetone and peroxide.  Wiki searches for inhalation, choloform, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide and death (see p. 2799). 

March 19
Google search of One Tree Hill 100th episode

March 21
2:16-2:28 pm Searches on the HP desktop in the Anthony home on the internet for “how to make chloroform”, “how to make chloraform”, “self defense” and “household weapons”, neck breaking and shovel, as well as   "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2." (p. 2799)
Cindy Anthony calls Bank of America 4 times (see p. 2604)

April 8
Takes money $354.00 from the Grandmother Shirley Plesea’s bank account to pay for a phone bill (see p. 659-675)

I think her pattern of behavior and these activities go to premeditation and she will not get off with a lesser charge.  Obviously, my opinion.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1308 on: March 06, 2009, 06:51:59 AM »

Good Day Pooky.. When does Lucinda get home? She is missing ALL the fun.

AND, I hope you are right. I must tell you that this High-Priced team of intelligent people saying she is innocent and there is an explanation for EVERYTHING.?! I must tell you this worries me a great deal. What could it be?????? I can't stand it!!

That's gonna be a lot of splainin' in the words of Ricky Ricardo.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: March 06, 2009, 06:53:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Hope everyone is well this morning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: March 06, 2009, 06:55:44 AM »

AND, I hope you are right. I must tell you that this High-Priced team of intelligent people saying she is innocent and there is an explanation for EVERYTHING.?! I must tell you this worries me a great deal. What could it be?????? I can't stand it!!

Good morning Scarlett -- Lucinda gets home on Sunday, I think.  I think the defense is going to be "throw anything at the wall and see if it sticks."

Here is a throwaway email for me -- when you email me there, I will send you my real one PookyBear43@gmail.com.  I hope you have a great day.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: March 06, 2009, 06:56:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Hope everyone is well this morning.

Good morning Trimm -- It is lonely in here when I get up -- I have been waiting for you and Scarlett -- glad you are both here.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: March 06, 2009, 07:29:16 AM »

Hey Pooky.I've been up since 4:30 but had to get the hubby off to work.I'm sorry you were lonely. 
What do you make of this new defense attorney?I wondered about him all evening.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: March 06, 2009, 07:33:00 AM »

Hey Scarlett.You're right.They do have some splainin' to do.I can't wait to hear it.   

~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: March 06, 2009, 07:33:07 AM »

OK Im off to watch AI and Hells Kitchen, recording NG     I'll cyas on the late side, save me a vine monkeys!   JSM have a good trip sweetie MUAH[/color]

I was hoping I would run into you.. I watched a show last night and the Defence used "A Defence Of Provocation". You seem knowledgeable in the law and I could see this happening and if it does; it carries a light sentence.

With Cindy "Keeping Her with me forever" could only prove more that Cindy drove Casey in the heat of passion to kill her child. Cindy threatens more than once to take Caylee away.
I just can't see what Linda Biden And this new guy have to base these comments on. They say she is so innocent.   

Hey ya Scarrlett, I'm sorry I'm so late with an answer, I'm just checking back in after watching some TV after a long day.

Casey is charged with the following right now:   aggravated manslaughter, aggravated assault upon a minor, murder one (felony murder) & four counts of giving false info to law enforcement.    At time of trial if both the defense & prosecution agree the judge may instruct that they can also consider lesser included degrees of murder (2nd-3rd unintentional murder in the commisison of a felony-this case would be the agg asault upon a minor is met).  To convict murder one, the State has the burden to prove premeditation, malicious intent "intent to kill."  The judge at the end of the trial instructs the jurors what the charges are and what legal standards must be met for each degree of murder.   A murder one charge that is not seeking the DP would be an automatic life sentence without parole; a guilty verdict for a lesser degree can vary in terms of imprisonment with minimums set that must be served.  EX:   A sentence of 25 to life means a minimum of 25 years must be served before an inmate would be eligible for parole.   

Given that aggravated manslaughter is a lesser degree that is charged in this case, the defense may argue that the defendant is less liable if the killing resulted from a loss of self-control "heat of the moment" because they were provoked.   The term "provocation defence"  orginated way back centuries ago in England, practiced in regions where common law is practiced, another term used here is "voluntary manslaughter."

In the US, an event that the defendant experienced prior to the killing such as an assault & battery upon them (battered wife syndrome, for example), witnessing serious harm to a close relative, and even extreme emotional or mental distress are legal arguments that can be considered when it can be proven that the killing did not occur with malice aforethought.

The fact that her defense brought this up tells me that they are preparing to present evidence that Casey was at the very least severely emotionally abused by her parents (mainly her mother) & she felt threatened at the time she killed Caylee, in hopes that if the jury finds her guilty that due to her past & present abuse right before the killing of her daughter that the jury will come back with a lesser degree, their best hope reduced all the way down to a manslaughter conviction.

If the State proves a killing took place but was not with the intention to kill nor in the commission of a felony resulting from an event that caused a "heat of the moment" response the jury can consider manslaughter.

State to state statutes may vary a bit so bare that in mind.

I hope you see my  "Many Thanks" here this early in the A.M. I knew you would know and clarified the law for me.       It was as I thought.

It IS a possibility as it has already been done in the case of James Poland. In the murder of Andrea Scheider. He only got 5 years. Served 2 in jail[time served] and went home!!

This whole thing is gonna drive me crazy.   

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: March 06, 2009, 07:35:48 AM »

Hi Trimm...Hope the day is treating you kind!!  You don't sleep much, do you? You are a busy monkey and thanks for all the links and such.   XO

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1316 on: March 06, 2009, 07:36:25 AM »

Hey Scarlett.You're right.They do have some splainin' to do.I can't wait to hear it.   

Good morning all. Personally, I am glad she has a new attorney - the more people involved the less the chance of getting overturned on appeal when she get convicted. Hard to say you did not get good representation with all the "high power" attorneys on this case. Not to mention the first Hispanic attorney to handle such a case. She is such a lucky girl.   

Now where did I put the puking smiley? 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: March 06, 2009, 07:37:59 AM »

Hey Pooky.I've been up since 4:30 but had to get the hubby off to work.I'm sorry you were lonely. 

Given that he has little to no criminal experience and has worked in the products liability/personal injury arena, I think they may pursue an accident theory. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: March 06, 2009, 07:40:35 AM »

Good morning all. Personally, I am glad she has a new attorney - the more people involved the less the chance of getting overturned on appeal when she get convicted. Hard to say you did not get good representation with all the "high power" attorneys on this case. Not to mention the first Hispanic attorney to handle such a case. She is such a lucky girl.   

Now where did I put the puking smiley? 

I feel better now. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: March 06, 2009, 07:43:14 AM »

Given that he has little to no criminal experience and has worked in the products liability/personal injury arena, I think they may pursue an accident theory. 

I agree on that Pooky.I just wonder who they will point the finger at.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.