May 13, 2024, 07:42:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 400581 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: December 20, 2008, 05:17:40 AM »

OK, this is really off, and a sick question to ask.  But, with all the speculation on who Caylees dad is, and it might be Lee or George.  I always thought that if a child is born thru incest, it is deformed.  We know Caylee was perfect.  Im sorry thats such an awful question to ask, but thats what i always thought.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: December 20, 2008, 05:21:07 AM »

Casey is the ultimate child/woman.  She is technically an adult but her mind operates on a childish level.  I once called her the poster child for arrested development.  For whatever reason, she just never developed an emotional maturity much above that of a junior high student.  The writing of her name as Mrs. Tony Lazarro when she could not even spell his last name proves that.  The inability to plan her future or to hold a job is further proof.  She may look like a mature young woman but she is babyish on an emotional level.  That is why she drove around with a dead body in her car until the smell got too bad.  That is why she just abandoned the car rather than making a plan to get rid of it.  That is why she could go out shopping or dancing after the crime.  She is like a kid who thinks someone will come along and make it all right or nobody will notice.  Or if they do, she will shed a few tears, tell them a tale and they will say all is forgiven.  A mature woman would not take the police to an office in a building at Universal Studios and then admit to them that she does not really work there.  That is something an elementary student might try, but not a young woman.  She seems to have no understanding of consequences, either.  She lives for the moment.  It makes sense that she would just toss the bag near a busy road close to home.  I don't think she has much knowledge of the world beyond that little neighborhood and her parents' home.  People are saying, Why would she drop it so close to her house?  But look at all the other crazy stuff she has done that made no sense.  This is not a sensible or logical person.  She just wanted to be rid of the car so she parked it and walked away.  She wanted to be rid of the body so she dropped it as soon as she could.  This is a child/woman doing what a child would do.  She has no real sophistication or direction or intelligence.  She is stunted in some way, maybe from Cindy's over-protection and over-management. 

So true. I have always had a theory that people automatically freeze emotionally at the age when they first have sex, which is one reason I kind of wonder if Casey was molested a lot. She thinks like an immature 10-12 year old, sometimes even like a 5 or 6 year old who honestly doesn't think she'll be caught in her lies.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1902 on: December 20, 2008, 05:38:03 AM »

I am just warning all ... you think your blood was boiling today when the realization set in that the remains were that of Caylee. Wait until the trial when the defense tries to defend Casey with lies.

This is why I stated that I would never be an expert in this case ... its a career killer. These people will be some of the most despised people in America, only closely following behind Bin Laden.

Don't be too sure about that.

Another member of the Susan Smith defense expert psychiatric witnesses, George Rekers, published a book about the case back in 1995 called "Susan Smith: Victim or Murderer".  It is still selling fairly well, even in its hardcover edition, and Amazon.com only has one copy left with more on order.

I'd publish the link to the Amazon.com book page, but I suspect the gallery would hiss if I did.

Amazon.com reports that the book written by Susan Smith's mother, Linda Russell, titled "My Daughter Susan Smith", is selling twice as well as George Reker's book (and also currently In Stock), despite the fact that Linda Russell puts the blame for the deaths of Susan Smith's children on everyone but Susan Smith.

Cindy Anthony's future book will probably sell like hotcakes.

I wonder if its like a train wreck: no one wants to encourage them to happen, but no one can prevent themselves from looking at one as they pass...

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: December 20, 2008, 05:45:23 AM »

OK, this is really off, and a sick question to ask.  But, with all the speculation on who Caylees dad is, and it might be Lee or George.  I always thought that if a child is born thru incest, it is deformed.  We know Caylee was perfect.  Im sorry thats such an awful question to ask, but thats what i always thought.

No, it's not always deformed. Not at all. Look at the Pharoahs. for hundreds of years every Pharoah married his sister. And their children married, etc....in a straight line. And most of those people were intelligent, attractive, and healthy. But if one member of the family has epilepsy, or diabetes, or hemophilia or anything, their kids are twice as likely to get it if they marry a sibling, because that gene is also in the sibling. And then if their kids marry, well, you get the idea. Pretty soon the entire family has hemophilia or Hapsburg's lip or whatever other recessive traits are lurking in the gene pool.

But they'll also get good recessive traits. Not all recessive genes are bad.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: December 20, 2008, 05:47:47 AM »

thanks fuzzball, I didnt know all that. 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: December 20, 2008, 06:05:50 AM »

I am really curious about Caylee's father now.  The story that he moved out of state and started a family in intriguing, because why would his obit be in the local papers if that was the case, unless his parents lived there, I suppose.  And why would locals have his dna?  I think we are going to get a big surprise about the father.

That will be the next big blockbuster in this case, and it may be bigger than the Kronk story or finding the body.  There is a story there guys, I am certain of it, a story that Cindy does not want told.

BTW, since Cindy is incarcerated, the FATHER, if he is alive, is the next of kin now, not Cindy and George.
The secrecy of the father of Caylee, has driven me crazy. None of this makes sense, and I don't believe for a second these different stories of who the father is during these last months.

Maybe she just plain doesn't know. If you're breaking up with one bf and sleep with him in the morning, getting together with a new guy over lunch, and you have a one-night stand with a guy whose name you don't know that evening, how do you know who the father is? And if this happens several times in two months, how would you even begin to guess which guy got you pregnant, or when?

If only one of them had a condom break that narrows it down, but what if he's the one from out of town who never gave you a name or number? What if there really was a party in December with all those guys? Caylee could be premature. I was. And if you don't know exactly when, then how can you know exactly who, if the who changes every week or more?
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1906 on: December 20, 2008, 06:08:25 AM »

Good morning monkeys, Gidday Lucinda!
     What a day yesterday.  I don't know why hearing the news that it was definately Caylee hit me like a punch in the stomach.  I wanted her to be found and for it to be over but now.......... well, it just hurts.  Seeing that little skull made me so angry. 
     I don't know that much about jail.  When will Casey be moved to general population?  Oh, I also stand with you all and will never ever buy one single book written about Caylee.  God bless your little heart Caylee.  Now you are in hands that will love you and take care of you like you should have been your 2 1/2 years here on earth.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: December 20, 2008, 06:09:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Lucinda,I thought i would post links to some media videos in case you didn't get to see them .

Baez Reacts To News of Caylee's Remains.http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html#

Roy Kronk Discusses Finding Caylee's Remains.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html#

Q & A Session With Dr.G.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html#

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: December 20, 2008, 06:12:07 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/19/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: December 20, 2008, 06:14:14 AM »

I am really curious about Caylee's father now.  The story that he moved out of state and started a family in intriguing, because why would his obit be in the local papers if that was the case, unless his parents lived there, I suppose.  And why would locals have his dna?  I think we are going to get a big surprise about the father.

That will be the next big blockbuster in this case, and it may be bigger than the Kronk story or finding the body.  There is a story there guys, I am certain of it, a story that Cindy does not want told.

BTW, since Cindy is incarcerated, the FATHER, if he is alive, is the next of kin now, not Cindy and George.

Hudsunn, do you really think they're going to tell us who the father is? And when did the story switch from "he's dead," to "he moved out of state?" And why?

is cindy in jail ? sorry but i am trying to catch up

Regrets, I've had a few......
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: December 20, 2008, 06:16:46 AM »

Not that it matters really, but I do think that when Casey has make-up on, she's physically attractive; Particularly her eyes.

She's lost that attractiveness to me, but I originally thought so. Her teeth look really evil to me now. Go figure!

Her childhood pictures give me the heebie-jeebies.  That look in her eyes is evil.

Lisa

Her eyes look so cold and emotionless--that's what scares me. Are there more of the childhood photos? I've tried googling, and can't find them. Can someone direct me to a post that has all of them? I want to see if she's like that in every photo.

I agree, her eyes do look like that.  Before the defense or anyone else goes there, an abused child's eyes typically are not 'cold' like that.  Perhaps vacant with no expression, perhaps haunted, rarely if ever 'colc'.  I know this for fact, because I had a childhood with the most severe and horrifying abuse.  Looking at my pics when young, my eyes were often vacant, haunted.  Never 'cold'.  I even managed to muster a smile here and there, when I was told to smile.  I've seen that look in Caylee's eyes... The smile that doesn't reach the eyes.  Haven't seen that in Casey's eyes.  Her eyes sparkle, even with the coldness. 

I'm very sorry you had to suffer that. I think Casey was emotionally & sexually abused, not abused violently or beaten. I think that's part of what makes her such a liar, and why she can't tell the difference between a child and a toy.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: December 20, 2008, 06:17:08 AM »

What a day yesterday.  I don't know why hearing the news that it was definately Caylee hit me like a punch in the stomach.  I wanted her to be found and for it to be over but now.......... well, it just hurts.  Seeing that little skull made me so angry
     I don't know that much about jail.  When will Casey be moved to general population?  Oh, I also stand with you all and will never ever buy one single book written about Caylee.  God bless your little heart Caylee.  Now you are in hands that will love you and take care of you like you should have been your 2 1/2 years here on earth.
  is that posted here?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: December 20, 2008, 06:20:45 AM »

Thank you for those links Trimmonthelake.  I sure want to know who the heck the officer was that did not search the area when the snake was there!   It is terrible that this could have possibly been resolved months ago - when there was still more tissue.
     The other thing that bugs me is "a judge needs to sign off if Casey gets to go to the funeral."  It will be interesting to see if she even wants to go let alone if a Judge signs off.  :*(

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: December 20, 2008, 06:21:57 AM »

What a day yesterday.  I don't know why hearing the news that it was definately Caylee hit me like a punch in the stomach.  I wanted her to be found and for it to be over but now.......... well, it just hurts.  Seeing that little skull made me so angry
  is that posted here?
  Yes it was.  It was yesterday morning about this time - maybe page 9 or so.  It made me cry and I had to sign off.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: December 20, 2008, 06:27:08 AM »

Not that it matters really, but I do think that when Casey has make-up on, she's physically attractive; Particularly her eyes.

She's lost that attractiveness to me, but I originally thought so. Her teeth look really evil to me now. Go figure!

Her childhood pictures give me the heebie-jeebies.  That look in her eyes is evil.

Lisa

Her eyes look so cold and emotionless--that's what scares me. Are there more of the childhood photos? I've tried googling, and can't find them. Can someone direct me to a post that has all of them? I want to see if she's like that in every photo.

I agree, her eyes do look like that.  Before the defense or anyone else goes there, an abused child's eyes typically are not 'cold' like that.  Perhaps vacant with no expression, perhaps haunted, rarely if ever 'colc'.  I know this for fact, because I had a childhood with the most severe and horrifying abuse.  Looking at my pics when young, my eyes were often vacant, haunted.  Never 'cold'.  I even managed to muster a smile here and there, when I was told to smile.  I've seen that look in Caylee's eyes... The smile that doesn't reach the eyes.  Haven't seen that in Casey's eyes.  Her eyes sparkle, even with the coldness. 

I'm very sorry you had to suffer that. I think Casey was emotionally & sexually abused, not abused violently or beaten. I think that's part of what makes her such a liar, and why she can't tell the difference between a child and a toy.

I am very sorry you suffered such abuse also.  I wish I could give you a big hug.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: December 20, 2008, 06:28:16 AM »

Thank you for those links Trimmonthelake.  I sure want to know who the heck the officer was that did not search the area when the snake was there!   It is terrible that this could have possibly been resolved months ago - when there was still more tissue.
     The other thing that bugs me is "a judge needs to sign off if Casey gets to go to the funeral."  It will be interesting to see if she even wants to go let alone if a Judge signs off.  :*(

I don't know who the officer was.I think they are investigating though.
I don't think there is enough protection in the world, if Casey got to attend the funeral.don't see that one happening. 
It is all so sad. I just sat in the flor and cried yesterday.I knew it was coming, but man Caylee deserved a wonderful safe life and sadly she will not have it. 
Off for more coffee now. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: December 20, 2008, 06:36:51 AM »

is that posted here?
  Ok, I found it.  It is page 7 of this thread.  Be ready :*(

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: December 20, 2008, 06:41:57 AM »

Riddle me this:
How does the Defense bring up a "kidnapping" or "Zanny the Nanny" without actually putting Casey on the stand??? 

They can't. They will attempt to bring her, a ficticious person, into evidence by the use of Cindy or George or a friend. Upon cross examination the prosecution will ask all if they had ever talked to or personally met Zanny. The answer will be no.

The prosecution will ask Cindy whether she cared for and loved Caylee. Cindy will respond, yes. They will ask Cindy whether she watches the news and thinks there are dangers in today's society.

The prosecution will then ask Cindy whether she thinks it caring to have her grand daughter in the care of a person whom she has never met. Who would allow their grand daughter to be cared for by someone in this day and age that they have never met?

Game, set, match.

If they are smart, they won't do that, because Cindy isn't on trial here--Casey is. And so they will not ask if Cindy's actions were right, caring, or loving, but rather, whether Casey's were.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: December 20, 2008, 06:44:47 AM »

I don't know who the officer was.I think they are investigating though.
I don't think there is enough protection in the world, if Casey got to attend the funeral.don't see that one happening. 
It is all so sad. I just sat in the flor and cried yesterday.I knew it was coming, but man Caylee deserved a wonderful safe life and sadly she will not have it. 
Off for more coffee now. 
  I felt the same way.  There are so many people out there trying so hard to have babies.  Child abuse has just got to stop.  People need to stand up for children that they think are being abused or hurt.  I hope to God that if any of Casey's friends knew what she was doing to baby Caylee, that they go down also.  As we pray for baby Caylee I still pray so so hard for Beth and Dave that they too will find answers and closure. <{{}<  God bless everyone here as our hearts hurt.  I am so glad we have each other to talk to. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: December 20, 2008, 06:49:45 AM »

Just watching HLN and they ran the You are my Sunshine video. This was the first time I saw it and here are my thoughts.

Caylee was speaking well and may have said something to Cindy. Could that have been the reason for the fight between Cindy & KC on June 15th?
KC had to get rid of the person talking so she wrapped her mouth with tape to shut her up and then killed her.

Thoughts?

I think the tape was to keep out bugs, more than anything else. Caylee was in the way of Casey's partying lifestyle. Casey had a plan to get rid of her family and have the house and all the money, and not get caught. She was going to blame it all on Zanny, and if things went wrong she was going to just run off to PR and start a new life with some stolen money. Cindy calling 911 changed everything.

Fuzzball,I always enjoy reading your post.I believe Casey was going to do away with anything and anybody in her way.
Wouldn't it be interesting to know if she had any money hid?How much and where?

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.