May 14, 2024, 12:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 400631 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: December 20, 2008, 08:41:01 AM »

I hope she won't be allowed at the funeral and why would she after all it would all be about Caylee as she has said many times. She is high profile prisoner and should not be allowed for too many reasons.

Now that the remains have been proven to be Caylee's I wonder if the sheriff's office will do anything about Wanda Wery...the woman who gave the statement from July 2 sighting at airport? She and her family all gave statements that this little told them her name was Caylee Marie Anthony. That statement is totally different than the tips people gave just spotting brown haired little girls. That is a false statement. Caylee was never there. I think it would interesting also if she was a friend of Cindy's prior to this. It could all lead back to Cindy and asking people to lie for her. Especially telling her how Caylee said her name at that age. The woman gave a vague description of what the child had on but gave a very detailed description of the woman including her shoes and socks, number of buttons down the front of a shirt with green and white trim, etc. I belive those statements are in Part 15 of the last released docs. If people did this in more cases it would totally have LE runnin gin circles when they could be finding a child.

I thought about this too.  Wanda needs to be prosecuted for obstruction (is that the right word?), hey, where is that website that was defending her?  More evidence damning Cindy, its all coming out in the wash.  God bless ya caylee, the truth will come out. 

If this woman turns out to be the one that sold the A's their dogs, then I think LE could bring some type of charges, but it would be hard to prove.  I think Wanda may want to get a lawyer herself.  There have also been rumors that Cindy asked people to phone in sitings, makes you go hmmmm.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1961 on: December 20, 2008, 08:44:45 AM »

I WILL DO THE LOCK!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: December 20, 2008, 08:44:51 AM »

Good Morning Quiet Monkey!

I actually thought the meter reader guy sounded very credible. And yes, I agree LE needs to investigate the deputy/deputies who responded to his 3 prior calls in August.  Thank God he was persistent.  Caylee didn't deserve to be dumped and left to decompose for 6 months. It's heartbreaking!
Ok, I can't take this anymore....weren't the LE supposed to be looking for a LIVE Caylee back in August? Why are the Anthony's seizing this to show a botched investigation? They have been bitching for six months that LE was not looking for a LIVE Caylee, now they are bitching that LE didn't follow up on a trash bag in the woods report thoroughly. Didn't Cindy bitch out TES, not wanting them to search woods for a dead Caylee? Do we now know why?
I really think they should keep searching those woods, Baez sure wants them to hurry up and stop looking. The more he protests they more inclined I would be to keep looking. Maybe there is more in there.
I think Caysey should be left in the woods until animals scatter her bones over an acre of land.

You're right Sdb. They b!tched & moaned that LE wasn't looking for a live child. They themselves refused to help look for their granddaughter while she lay in a bag in the woods around the corner from their home. They would not help find a body, she layed out there through her Birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving and almost Christmas too. They have that on their shoulders for the rest of their life!! They didn't do anything to get KC to talk, they treated her with kid gloves & didn't want to upset her! Now they will probably stand by her yet again and blame the meter reader who found her. What happened to the Nanny by the way? Haven't heard much mention of her this past week. They've found someone else to blame, or so it seems it may go that way. I really hope not though. Find out what went wrong with this meter reader & LE, then move on!! If they can't get anything on him (don't see how they would)they will move back to blaming Zanny!! This whole thing is sickening. I just wish ONE of them, just ONE of them, would come out and finally speak the truth. They have to do the right thing by Caylee, and stop protecting KC or each other!!!!

Where's the mad monkey emoticon?? We need a mad monkey emoticon!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: December 20, 2008, 08:48:49 AM »

Ready for the big move!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1964 on: December 20, 2008, 08:49:29 AM »

I think LE will go after the people who made false statements like Wanda Wear and Joy Wrey or whatever their names are. It is against the law to lie to LE and the FBI. These people just don't seem to get that. It appears that Cindy made it seem all too easy to say whatever she wants, people follow like sheep and want their 15 minutes of fame too. But they will soon understand and pay the price for their antics. I firmly believe this. This case is in the eye of the nation and LE does not want people doing this again in the future, quoting back to this case... Well Cindy said this or Joy said that and THEY weren't prosecuted!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: December 20, 2008, 08:50:46 AM »

I think LE will go after the people who made false statements like Wanda Wear and Joy Wrey or whatever their names are. It is against the law to lie to LE and the FBI. These people just don't seem to get that. It appears that Cindy made it seem all too easy to say whatever she wants, people follow like sheep and want their 15 minutes of fame too. But they will soon understand and pay the price for their antics. I firmly believe this. This case is in the eye of the nation and LE does not want people doing this again in the future, quoting back to this case... Well Cindy said this or Joy said that and THEY weren't prosecuted!

I agree, and good morning BOO!

RIP Sweet Puppy
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1966 on: December 20, 2008, 08:51:00 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Corrections Dept Reacts To Baez Comments

Jail spokesman Allan Moore says Jose's comments and this type of behavior wins him no favors from the jail

Allan Moore also said he will ask the court to deny Casey's request to attend Caylee's funeral.

they better not let her attend Caylees funeral.   

If Baez requests that KC be allowed to attend Caylee's funeral (which we all know that he will- her last opportunity to make a public "grand stand" to proclaim her innocence and appear as the grieving "victim" mother) and the request is allowed, (find it hard to believe but stranger things have happened in this case, so just thinking ahead) the corrections facility where she is being held should refuse to provide security for her AND ask the court to make KC, any family member's that could file a suit, as well as Baez, all sign an agreement stating that they are taking personal responsibility for providing security and that no liability and/or damages can/could be claimed by them (or anyone for that matter!)  against the Orange County Corrections Department in the event that a death and/or injury occurs. KC/Baez and GA & CA/Conway (if the A's are also insistant about KC attending the funeral) would have to agree to be held civilly liable in the event that any injury or death occurs by any individual because of the risk(s) involved in KC's attendance. (i.e, someone attempts to take a shot at KC, misses, hits an innocent bystander) Of course the individual(s) who committs the criminal act would be criminally responsible as well as civilly but any and all other legal liability would fall upon KC/Baez and CA & GA/Conway. I don't want her there - period but if Baez insists... jmho
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1967 on: December 20, 2008, 08:54:12 AM »

I really hope the Ant's follow the advice of their attorney and stay out of the media. Everyone right now is so full and anger and pain, they are just going to get raked over the coals if they start piping up about KC's defense. People are going to rip them apart for not caring about Caylee. The best thing I've seen them do is stay away from KC, I really hope this is a silent protest against her actions. But what I really want to see is Cindy ream KC a new ass in front of the cameras!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: December 20, 2008, 08:55:14 AM »

Ready for the big move!!

Good Morning.  Me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: December 20, 2008, 08:56:10 AM »

Morning Boo. I hope your Dad is feeling well this morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1970 on: December 20, 2008, 08:56:26 AM »

I agree, and good morning BOO!

Morning Quiet 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: December 20, 2008, 08:57:13 AM »

Thanks to everybody who posted updates this morning.  You might want to repost the news articles in the new thread once we are moved.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1972 on: December 20, 2008, 08:57:18 AM »

Morning Boo. I hope your Dad is feeling well this morning. 

Morning Trim! Dad is feeling better thanks!

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: December 20, 2008, 08:57:24 AM »

I tried to get avatar was jealous of all you money so I hoped it worked
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: December 20, 2008, 08:58:31 AM »

I tried to get avatar was jealous of all you money so I hoped it worked
  It didnt work so I will just have ot jealous of all you pretty monkeys
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: December 20, 2008, 09:00:07 AM »

I am off to the store and plan on making cookies and treats today with my little one -- Lucinda -- sleep tight.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: December 20, 2008, 09:00:41 AM »

I wish Dr. Lee were not affiliated with this case so badly.  I don't trust that man after the Specter trial.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: December 20, 2008, 09:01:15 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Corrections Dept Reacts To Baez Comments

Jail spokesman Allan Moore says Jose's comments and this type of behavior wins him no favors from the jail

Allan Moore also said he will ask the court to deny Casey's request to attend Caylee's funeral.

they better not let her attend Caylees funeral.   

If Baez requests that KC be allowed to attend Caylee's funeral (which we all know that he will- her last opportunity to make a public "grand stand" to proclaim her innocence and appear as the grieving "victim" mother) and the request is allowed, (find it hard to believe but stranger things have happened in this case, so just thinking ahead) the corrections facility where she is being held should refuse to provide security for her AND ask the court to make KC, any family member's that could file a suit, as well as Baez, all sign an agreement stating that they are taking personal responsibility for providing security and that no liability and/or damages can/could be claimed by them (or anyone for that matter!)  against the Orange County Corrections Department in the event that a death and/or injury occurs. KC/Baez and GA & CA/Conway (if the A's are also insistant about KC attending the funeral) would have to agree to be held civilly liable in the event that any injury or death occurs by any individual because of the risk(s) involved in KC's attendance. (i.e, someone attempts to take a shot at KC, misses, hits an innocent bystander) Of course the individual(s) who committs the criminal act would be criminally responsible as well as civilly but any and all other legal liability would fall upon KC/Baez and CA & GA/Conway. I don't want her there - period but if Baez insists... jmho

when you put it like that, I doubt she will go then.  She will be scared someone will assasinate her.  As far as im concerned, she gave up the rights as a mother when she killed her child.  She better not start the grieving mother, now Caylee has been found. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: December 20, 2008, 09:01:49 AM »

Per TrueTV, KC refused and would not accept visit from own pastor.

This does not surprise me in the least.Any Pastor worth his salt would tell Casey that it is the truth that will set her free and nothing else.She met with him before and heard all this but she is still listening to the one(satan)whispering in her ears.He tells her to lie,say nothing,you'll get out of this,your pastor is the enemy,etc....Casey listens to all he says.He is a liar and the father of them..

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I know that religion is a great comfort to people at a time like this, but all this talk about the devil is really seriously creeping me out. Do we have to have it? There is that old saying, "speak of the devil and he appears." Can we not?

You know what Fuzzball?Religion comforts me none.It is only my Jesus that comforts me and the Holy Spirit which resides in me.You say,"all this talk about the devil"..Show me all this talk! One post and you start freaking out trying to silence the truth by saying all this talk? Old sayings? How about some scripture to back up your point instead of relying on some old sayings that add up to weighing in as nothing except blabber.Usually I let things go and rarely comment on things and chalk them up to folks just not knowing the truth..What is your objective here?Are you trying to get me banned or maybe just silenced because you don't like hearing the truth?I'm sorry the truth creeps you out.I am a Christian and I will not be silenced.I know this is not a Christian message board which is why for the most part I bridle my tongue and don't say much and also why I don't spend alot of time here anymore.I have other boards that I am a member of where I get nourished deeply into the Word of God..I'm sure at this point you are just thinking to yourself,"Good then,go to them and stay there"..I can do that too..When Red or Klaas tell me to go,I will but until then I'm going to read and comment as always rather you like it or not.You can always just skip over any of my post.It won't hurt my feelings..I enjoy peace and will do whatever it takes to achieve that but this post of yours warranted a response and so you got it!Have a blessed day...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1979 on: December 20, 2008, 09:01:51 AM »

I really hope the Ant's follow the advice of their attorney and stay out of the media. Everyone right now is so full and anger and pain, they are just going to get raked over the coals if they start piping up about KC's defense. People are going to rip them apart for not caring about Caylee. The best thing I've seen them do is stay away from KC, I really hope this is a silent protest against her actions. But what I really want to see is Cindy ream KC a new ass in front of the cameras!!

I think so too, Boo. Their new lawyer has somehow been able to get through to them thus far. i hope it continues. Yesterday was a terribly eventful day. i knew the news was coming, but making it official just did something to me. I didn't feel right all day. i couldn't even post right! I hope today will be a better day for all of us! I have waaaay too much to do for Christmas, yet, to be in some kind of funk!! 

AND GOOD MORNING ALL!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.