May 22, 2024, 04:12:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 197591 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: February 21, 2007, 07:18:25 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
How did you guys like our local "Judge Larry" - he was a little over the top, with CourtTV trials and all.  He has been a judge for 28 years (yep, judge since he was 28) and normally acts like that, but to a lesser extent.

Morning, Sleuth!
I like "Judge Larry"!

He does annoy me at times, BUT....he is getting the job done very nicely.

I think I'm in the minority here, though! Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: February 21, 2007, 05:59:31 PM »

Judge Larry is certainly more jovial than the judges we have, but I am fearful he's opened the legal door a few times that could set a few precedents he may find difficult to defend in the future.

I've been away most of today but just caught a review on CTV and I'm hot about something here, really angry. So Virgie is alerting Splash mag to film even the viewing today of AN at the coroner's office, and Birkhead basically earned his living exclusively off photos of AN since 2004? AN even paid for their getaway for their trysts?

EVERYONE around her was on the take, yes Howard most of all, but IMO there are no good choices for this Dannielyn - perhaps none of them deserve her?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: February 21, 2007, 06:34:30 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

EVERYONE around her was on the take, yes Howard most of all, but IMO there are no good choices for this Dannielyn - perhaps none of them deserve her?

I totally agree!
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: February 21, 2007, 06:42:30 PM »

Everyone seems to be sympathetic to Larry Birkhead, and I agree he is most likely the biological father and a better potential parent than Howard or the mother.   But, I can't get past his choice of attorneys.  Does anyone else remember Debra Opri's involvement in Michael Jackson's defense?  She was on every talk show proclaiming Jackson's involvement with young boys was "normal".  I keep picturing Michael Jackson every time I hear her talk about her current client.

I know this is an emotional, not logical response, but I just don't trust Opri or Birkhead.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: February 21, 2007, 07:05:19 PM »

Quote from: "Bobo2"
Everyone seems to be sympathetic to Larry Birkhead, and I agree he is most likely the biological father and a better potential parent than Howard or the mother.   But, I can't get past his choice of attorneys.  Does anyone else remember Debra Opri's involvement in Michael Jackson's defense?  She was on every talk show proclaiming Jackson's involvement with young boys was "normal".  I keep picturing Michael Jackson every time I hear her talk about her current client.

I know this is an emotional, not logical response, but I just don't trust Opri or Birkhead.

I doubt he was planning with Anna to be a father, though I agree with you he is the likely one. Everyone wants to step up to the plate when the $$$$ is right. I say shuffle him back into the deck. Anna had apointed HKS to raise Daniel in the event something should have happened to her before his untimely demise. I think the implication to be infered is that Howard would likely be the one to raise Danilyn.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 21, 2007, 08:02:46 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Judge Larry is certainly more jovial than the judges we have, but I am fearful he's opened the legal door a few times that could set a few precedents he may find difficult to defend in the future.

I've been away most of today but just caught a review on CTV and I'm hot about something here, really angry. So Virgie is alerting Splash mag to film even the viewing today of AN at the coroner's office, and Birkhead basically earned his living exclusively off photos of AN since 2004? AN even paid for their getaway for their trysts?

But None,  didn't he say he was hired to be her exclusive photographer for all of her events?  I understood that this was before they had an intimate relationship.  If he is a professional photographer, and he is her photographer exclusively, how could help but  make money "off of her". That was his job.  At least he was working to make the money, not sitting on his A$$ as HKS was and "running the show" for free.  HKS makes me ill.  I think that of the group, from what I have seen, Larry is the best choice for raising a child.  You are right that none of them deserve her, but I think he is the best choice.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: February 21, 2007, 08:14:08 PM »

AZSunny - I want to be clear that I dislike Howard with a passion but did you hear Birkhead detail Howard was often away last year working on the Marshall case? In court today he testified he was not paid for those services but would be paid 5% of any award? I really don't see much difference between Larry being the photog/giggolo and Howard being the attorney/clean-up man.

What upset me the most was hearing Birkhead was in the hospital room when he alleged AN was under rehab for two weeks, along with Howard, alleges drugs were in a duffel bag for when she needed a 'hit' yet he never once sounded an alarm to one nurse or doctor? When he angered AN and she kicked him out, he still didn't sound an alarm?

Larry didn't pick up prescriptions for her as Howard did, but geez is he totally spineless too?

I just cannot give a stamp of approval to ANY of these three. It takes a backbone to raise kids particularly today, so if they did whatever AN wanted how would they be able to be dannielyn's parent and not her buddy or yes man?

If Virgie raises her then we'll get to see her grow up, she will sell every photo/video she can to Splash mag???

IMO AN had no one with a mature interest in her welfare in her life, not one of these three did.

I continue to stand with the girl.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: February 22, 2007, 07:05:30 AM »

What a tragic life Anna Nicole Smith led and now I fear that Dannielynn may end up much the same.... the only person in Anna's life who truly loved her and not her money was her son Daniel.....I agree with you all about the video..it makes me ill to watch it....it appears to me that all of the players in this fiasco are guilty of fascilitating Anna's demise, some to a greater degree than others...I do feel that Anna would have wanted to be buried with her son, be it in California,Texas or the Bahamas...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: February 22, 2007, 10:12:17 AM »

If Vergie raises her grandaughter I fear this child will be brought up and turn out as Anna did.  Not a good thing.

I just wish they would do the paternity suit, and find out who is the father.

My gut tells me it is Larry.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 22, 2007, 10:40:50 AM »

Wow, these guys say they love her?!?!?!?!

TMZ has obtained shocking video footage of Anna Nicole Smith and a shirtless Dr. Sandeep Kapoor getting hot and heavy at a West Hollywood, Calif. gay bar in 2005.

Both Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern can be seen looking on as Anna gets groped and licked by Kapoor, who is currently the subject of an inquiry by the California Medical Board over his possible misconduct in the prescribing of methadone to an alias used by Smith.

As TMZ first reported, a prescription for methadone was written by Dr. Kapoor on August 25, 2006 for "Michelle Chase," a known alias of Anna Nicole Smith, who was eight months pregnant at the time.

Bring Natalee home...
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 22, 2007, 02:02:57 PM »

They all make me sick.
None of them had the guts to stop Anna because they all had a financial interest. But at least Larry did break away and find his own place to live, and additional employment. He testified yesterday that he got his own place because he wanted to separate from Anna financially and to support himself and not live with her. HKS was successful in interferring in the relationship between Anna and Larry, and that may have been Anna's downfall, as well as Daniel's. He's a drug user too, so he had to have Anna using as well. Not to mention his plans for her money. Poor Daniel.
 HKS would have sabotaged any effort Anna made to get clean and have a decent man in her life.

My guess is that the long term scheme was for Anna to get her Marshall $$$, then die in a boating accident. Dannielynn was HKS' ticket to wealth.
The boat would offer them a chance to use drugs without interference, and for HKS to keep Anna  and the baby totally out of reach from anyone. The urgency to buy the boat even with Anna so sick was for a reason. No one buys a boat under those circumstances unless it is a necessity. HKS had to have some kind of plan.

Anna acted that way with the DR. due to being high, and the need to keep him spinning in her orbit. She had to have her drug connection, so she was willing to degrade herself. And maybe have something on him, too, if she wanted to embarass him into cooperating.

What a sordid life she led. I hope there is someone who can save that baby.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: February 22, 2007, 03:53:09 PM »

Judge releases Body of Anna to her daughter DanniLynn Stern.

Judge:  I want her buried with her son.
This is not a happy moment.  
I want them to be together.

Judge is breaking down crying....alot

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 22, 2007, 04:11:20 PM »

The JUDGE is crying? Good Grief.
So much for blind justice I guess.  Rolling Eyes

Anna should be with Daniel, but to have them both in the Bahamas is sad for Daniel's father.
Anna was not thinking straight when she buried her boy down there. He may have had other wishes.
This has got to be one of the saddest celebrity cases ever. No one looks good except for Anna's kids. There is no peace for anyone.

The sins of the fathers and mothers are indeed visited upon their children. If only parents would remember that, or care about it.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: February 22, 2007, 04:21:29 PM »

Ambulance is being rushed to the courthouse..

Stretchers have been wheeled in.

No confirmation on who in the courthouse needs it.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 22, 2007, 04:29:35 PM »

Vergie's lawyer "fainted" earlier today - possibly a diabetic thing. But I think he was okay shortly after. Got some sugar/OJ to him.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 22, 2007, 04:31:25 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Vergie's lawyer "fainted" earlier today - possibly a diabetic thing. But I think he was okay shortly after. Got some sugar/OJ to him.

I did hear that and thought of it...

However after seeing how emotional the judge was during his reading of the verdict he popped into my mind as well...

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 22, 2007, 04:42:29 PM »

Anna is like a high drama magnet. Even in death she causes a frenzy around her.
This is beyond surreal. Shocked

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: February 22, 2007, 04:50:07 PM »

One of the attorneys states that they are all working to make this funeral a very private family matter....I almost choked..... Shocked

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 22, 2007, 05:05:51 PM »

After Anna's Millionaire Husband died she fought with the family on how he would be buried.

He eventually was cremated and the ashe's were split 1/2 for his family , and 1/2 for her.

She picked up her portion of the ashes.

5 years later.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 22, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »

While still at work, I learned of the judge crying, and asked, "Was he sleeping with her too?" What judge cries?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.