May 16, 2024, 10:51:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 775371 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: April 06, 2008, 10:12:50 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160759,00.html
From this link, Steve Croes' mother is Imelda Stacia-Soliana.  

Same link:
"I think they're trying to put some acts of pressure on the son," Justice Minister Rudy Croes, who is unrelated to the detained boat worker, told Geraldo Rivera in an exclusive interview.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html
The prosecutor's office said there is no relationship between its spokeswoman and the suspect, and that the name "Croes" in Aruba is about as common as "Smith" in the United States.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159862,00.html
Mariaine Croes also said she was no relation to Steve Croes, adding that the surname was a common one on the island.

I take this to mean that Steve Croes is not related to either Rudy or Hendrick, correct? Maybe? Hopefully? Kinda..sorta...maybe?

I can't prove it.  I had read that Steve was connected to an unnamed official on Aruba.  I had also read that his father had been a judge on Curacao.  He is divorced and he had a two year old.  He was living with his grandparents and the woman next door (married to Rufo Solagnier) was his aunt.  I can't see the youngest two generations in most genealogist charts because they are still living, so I can't give you names or any specific information.  Someone would have to get that from the courthouse in Oranjestadt.  Both Finbar and CAPS took us to the genealogy chart of a cetain AG.  Rudy and Hendrick are supposed to be on a specific branch of that tree.  I have also wondered and asked several times if there could possible be a third brother.  CAPS said specifically that Steve is actually Hendrick, Jr.

SS…You must have missed it the other day…Big Brother…Betico…see Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betico_Croes

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: April 06, 2008, 10:22:11 PM »

Mum
How did you miss this? 

From CNN transcript aired August 29, 2005:

HARRIS FAULKNER, "A CURRENT AFFAIR" CORRESPONDENT: Yes, really a lot, Nancy. "A Current Affair" has learned the name of the third guy arrested on Friday along with the Kalpoe brothers. We knew his initials were FZA, we knew his name might be Freddy. Tonight we know it`s Freddy Zedan Arambatzis. And I talked with this man`s attorney actually.

GRACE: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Freddy what?

(LAUGHTER)

FAULKNER: Zedan Arambatzis.

GRACE: OK.

FAULKNER: ZA. So we were able to confirm that. "A Current Affair" talked with his attorney earlier today to see why he might have been picked up on the same day with the Kalpoe brothers. Because you remember on Friday, Nancy, really, all the way through the weekend, there was a lot of speculation on whether or not he had anything to even do with Natalee Holloway`s case.

I`ll tell you the big connection. He`s very good friends with Joran Van Der Sloot. In fact, "A Current Affair" has some exclusive photos of the two of them together. But meanwhile, his attorney is saying, however, that he was picked up on a different charge, a different case, not related to Natalee Holloway. We`ll have to see how that plays out. That`s thing number one.

Thing number two, that party boat deejay, remember Steven Croes?

GRACE: Yes.

FAULKNER: Well, a camera crew spotted him coming out of the police station today, thought maybe he`d been re-arrested. Apparently he told the camera crew, no, I just went to pick a few things up. However, "A Current Affair" got a call from his mother earlier today saying she was concerned that her son might have been re-arrested. So we`re still working to see what the plan is there.

I thought he`d been exonerated. "A Current Affair" was the only station to talk with him, the only network to talk with him when he got out of prison the first time he was arrested. He told me on camera, Harris, I`ve been exonerated, I have no reason to think I`ll be a further suspect in this case. That was over a month ago.

Back at the police station, Nancy, we`re not quite sure why. He says he`s picking something up. His mom says she`s worried.

Steve lied!

Name: Steve Croes
Date: 29 August 2005 / 9:15
Pages: 6
Writer/Initiator: A.R De Ruiter/ CJM Burgwal
Description: interrogation of a suspect

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Kalpoes 8 or 9 statements between them during that short stint in jail….don’t see any for Freddy and why did they release him secretly out the back door?   

Did I miss something else?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1422 on: April 06, 2008, 10:34:26 PM »

Well, poor little Steve got the shaft by his well to do family then...because I do not believe he would be the son of a judge...offficial or whatever and be living like he does.  He is more the common man on Aruba than the Kalpoes.  I can't for the life of me see this being true without proof and as of now...I am still waiting to see it.  Don't get me wrong, I have read the rumors too...just nothing substantiated.  I would love for this to be true...but I certainly would ask for a bigger and better home if my daddy was important.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: April 06, 2008, 10:51:17 PM »

Caps…

Is 7A Catiri near the Racquet Club, please?

Steakhouse...Which one….Who…Joran or Paulus?

Bigwig….Zeolla?…deVeer?…..or Bill Jr????

TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1424 on: April 06, 2008, 11:11:22 PM »

Caps
Could you elaborate on Steve Croes identity, please.  I want proof that he is Hendrick, Jr.    This could be important...we need to find this out for sure.  Why does he live with his grandmother?  Why is he in Aruba and not where his parents are? Why do I even bother?  Rolling Eyes
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: April 06, 2008, 11:21:11 PM »

Caps
Could you elaborate on Steve Croes identity, please.  I want proof that he is Hendrick, Jr.    This could be important...we need to find this out for sure.  Why does he live with his grandmother?  Why is he in Aruba and not where his parents are? Why do I even bother?  Rolling Eyes

Check this for all of us

Where are the Children of Rudy Croes.

Find the children...BTW Rudy Croes like making movies

Find the Children

Back to decoding
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: April 06, 2008, 11:22:19 PM »

LaLa, This is how CAPS led us to Steve.  It evolved as most of his information does, and he finally said Hendrick Croes, Jr. and moved on to the dicemen and Lorenzo.  This ironically is the same family tree that Finbar led us to when he said we would find an ex-monkey (AG) and the 5th.  Finbar then jumped back in an made a comment about Hendrick and the earlobes.  I have not seen any absolute factual anything that makes Steve=Hendrick, Jr. I decded to finally just go with Finbar and CAPS.   This is some hot family tree.   

Quote from: MumInOhio on April 03, 2008, 08:42:49 PM
Quote Caps…

all keys Sofar are working perfectly and fits based on research and who is pulling the string

THE USA NEWS MEDIA) know that the blame lies on (.....)

Question who did the the USA NEWS MEDIA blame for this problem in 2005

Caps…I really don’t mean to be a wet sock, but how can you say something is working when you have not verified the answer to the first question and have moved on two more steps.

You are now on Steve Croes and we don’t even know that Marianne Croes two pages back is right. It appears it is not!

It is almost as though you have the answer and are making it fit!

I am sorry you have totally lost me here, and I am going back to my own logic. Not the boo..whatever computer logic!

CAPS
I have and I am building a relationship table also.

without this relationship table  you can not climb over the other wall

Steve croes come in to the pricture and is link to Paules van der Sloot and not Joran,  When Beth come to Aruba, they did not want beth to see Steve Croes

When Babalu have discover DH  few minutes later they have discover Steve Croes.

Quote from: texasmom on April 03, 2008, 08:17:34 PM
Quote from: SS on April 03, 2008, 08:05:16 PM
Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 03, 2008, 07:51:25 PM
Quote from: texasmom on April 03, 2008, 07:25:26 PM
Quote from: MumInOhio on April 03, 2008, 07:07:50 PM
Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 03, 2008, 05:28:47 PM
Quote from: 2NJSons_Mom on April 03, 2008, 05:21:28 PM
Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 03, 2008, 05:06:17 PM
before I replay to the Lordship,

Who was the speaker of the Prosecuter office on that day in question

Need a name

If by the day in question, you mean the day Natalee disappeared, then I want to say Marianne Croes, but I will bow to others who may have better memories and records to back it up.

She is "The Gods"

and "the gods" are "USA NEWS MEDIA)

and many gods are "INTERNATIONAL NEWS MEDIA"

The gods are done for

Sorry Finn…I am still looking for this link…Marianne Croes...You may have better luck than me!

If this is correct, she must have come in after March of 2005, still checking.....
http://www.infoplease.com/world/leaders/aruba.htmlAruba
Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments
Date of Information: 3/2/2005

Governor Fredis REFENJOL
Prime Minister Nelson ODUBER
Min. of Education Fredis REFENJOL
Min. of Finance & Economic Affairs Nilo SWAEN
Min. of General Affairs & Utilities Nelson ODUBER
Min. of Justice Rudy CROES
Min. of Public Health Booshi WEVER
Min. of Public Works Marisol TROMP
Min. of Sports, Culture, & Labor Ramon LEE
Min. of Tourism & Transportation Eddy BRIESEN
Attorney General Ruud ROSINGH
Pres., Central Bank A.R. CARAM 

Steve Croes is related to who ?

Steve Croes work for who.???... whos is pulling his strings ---An office or a Person

SS

CAPS,

We went around and around over Steve Croes a few weeks ago.  He lives with his grandparents.  His mother's name is Imolda Statia Saliana.  His aunt and uncle live next door to his grandparents.  He is related through the aunt.  The uncle's name is Rufo Solognier.  I have read rumors that his father might be a judicial figure on Curacao.  I don't think any of us have figured out why he came forward to lie for the Kalpoes.  He was supposed to be working on the Tatoo that night, but witnesses have reportedly placed him at C&Cs.  Some think that he is Daury because he had access to Tatoo and the smaller water taxi that services Tatoo.  Croes did lose his job after he was arrested and reportedly he eventually worked at C&Cs.  A few of us tried to figure out who he is related to, but there are so many Croes that we have been able to narrow the search.  Finbar wanted us to take a good look at Steve Croes as the 5th suspect.  Supposedly his earlobes will be a hint as to who he is related to. 

TEXASMOM
SS,
I was totally on the same page as to who Finbar was leading us to until I saw this:

VAN CROMVOIRT, WILHELMUS BERNARDUS HENRIQUEZ PETRUS PAULUS

Haven't we seen that name somewhere?  See if you can find anything......

SS
I found four people who could be possible connections to our DJ.  They were Theresa Croes-Fernandez, Rudy Croes. Hendrik Croes, or the Croes from the Croes and Wever law firm. I also found something a while back which was also a connection to the name Henriquez.  Finbar had told us to look for the grandmother and if I recall, I don't think  that we ever identified her.  There was a Maria Regina Croes (12/30/1906 - 8/9/1991).  I have this woman as a mother of Ellen Henriquez who was born 11/21/1943.  I wondered at the time if this woman was the maternal grandmother.  This would be an Henriques connection. I also found an Inoivia Beltranda Croes (11/10/1904 - 8/4/1979).  Her son was a Jacobo Alders who was born 9/2/1939.  I suspected that this was a possible paternal grandmother.  Because of what Finbar was trying to tell us, I have to feel that he shares a common grandmother with someone important.  I have suspected Rudy Croes.  And, they both have earlobes that curl. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: MumInOhio on April 03, 2008, 08:42:49 PM
Quote Caps…

all keys Sofar are working perfectly and fits based on research and who is pulling the string

THE USA NEWS MEDIA) know that the blame lies on (.....)

Question who did the the USA NEWS MEDIA blame for this problem in 2005

Caps…I really don’t mean to be a wet sock, but how can you say something is working when you have not verified the answer to the first question and have moved on two more steps.

You are now on Steve Croes and we don’t even know that Marianne Croes two pages back is right. It appears it is not!

It is almost as though you have the answer and are making it fit!

I am sorry you have totally lost me here, and I am going back to my own logic. Not the boo..whatever computer logic!

CAPS
I have and I am building a relationship table also.

without this relationship table  you can not climb over the other wall

Steve croes come in to the pricture and is link to Paules van der Sloot and not Joran,  When Beth come to Aruba, they did not want beth to see Steve Croes

When Babalu have discover DH  few minutes later they have discover Steve Croes.

MUM
SS...Help here please...I thought the Croes from the Wever Croes Tchong (sp...it's late for me) lawfirm was Hendrick Croes, Rudy's brother!

SS
Yes Mum, you are correct.  I checked my notes and didn't see the arrow that I had made.  Hendrick Croes is in the lawfirm and he is Rudy's brother. 

The genealogy search gets very difficult for people who are currently alive.  Most genealogy databases do not give the full names of living people in order to protect their identity.  This is why I can't make the connections for current generations.  There are so many Croes people running around on that island.

Quote from: MumInOhio on April 03, 2008, 09:34:51 PM
SS...Thanks...I was hoping there was not two Hendrik Croes! I am not very good at following any of it...

CAPS
Let iit roll klaas

The Diceman is link to Steve Croes, and steve Croes is link to Puales V/D Sloot

to go to these parties, the diceman must be invited by steve croes. (Now who is this SOB), Maybe Hendrick Croes Jr. or who.

SS
CAPS - Are you saying the Steve Croes' correct name is Hendrick Severino Croes?
If so, then Finbar was giving us the correct tip
and his great grandparents would have been Ezau Henriquez and Maria Regina Croes.  Their daughter, Ellen Henriquez, would have had a daughter named Imolda who married someone named Croes - Rudy, Hendrick, or an additional brother.  Which one is Dirty Hand?

Finbar
Henriquez

Fed the messengers(not the god with the misspelled name)

The ear lobes were just an observation.

Fin

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 04, 2008, 12:15:20 AM
Quote from: SS on April 03, 2008, 11:49:27 PM
Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 03, 2008, 11:36:48 PM
Hold on to the tought of Guido the diceman and Steve Croes.
Snago says:  paul sing because he can sing any song.. We know that, But to sing to save his offspring while hanging Joran do not compute, Which other offspring does Paules have?

Lorenzo

OK last name:?

other key scores

Lorenzo van Rijn
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: April 06, 2008, 11:26:28 PM »

Caps

Check this for all of us

Find the Children

Back to decoding

Caps...what about the steakhouse, see post above, please?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: April 06, 2008, 11:33:34 PM »

Caps

Check this for all of us

Find the Children

Back to decoding

CAPS - How do we find this information?  The people from Aruba aren't going to tell us and we're not there to check the court house records.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: April 06, 2008, 11:44:01 PM »

Caps...

1.Please answer my questions about your post.

2.Who is Mrs Croes Boss?

2. Who in Aruba is immune?

TIA

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: April 06, 2008, 11:46:27 PM »

THe person that provided the escord when the 2 shivas left are the black team, Rudy croes children are working for the black team and they where there, they new the girl,

The Young Babylonians are the sons of Rudy Croes.

100% shure... need name. or will skip check with other source.

back to decoding
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: April 06, 2008, 11:49:41 PM »

Caps...

2.Who is Mrs Croes Boss?

TIA

2. Rudy croes ...there is a fight going on. She was prommised her pension and Rudy Croes will not give. she went to the Prime and he said no it is Rudy that needs to do this.. Rudy is imune.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1432 on: April 06, 2008, 11:51:36 PM »

Not convinced yet. Steve Croes interjected himself with a lie for the Kalpoes...that still must be the dumbest thing on earth I have ever seen...if he is so connected why didn't they tell him before he made a fool of himself.

I understand the implications of that family tree...Steve Croes is related to Rudy...how distant?  Where is his father?  If Steve is Hendrick, Jr. as Caps says...why is he working at all?  Would he not be doing something better?  I don't get it.

Let's say the Steve is the 5th suspect...then where was that party that was at his house.  He lives with his grandmother...no way they partied there.  Sorry, I am being so difficult.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: April 06, 2008, 11:56:12 PM »

Not convinced yet. Steve Croes interjected himself with a lie for the Kalpoes...that still must be the dumbest thing on earth I have ever seen...if he is so connected why didn't they tell him before he made a fool of himself.

I understand the implications of that family tree...Steve Croes is related to Rudy...how distant?  Where is his father?  If Steve is Hendrick, Jr. as Caps says...why is he working at all?  Would he not be doing something better?  I don't get it.

Let's say the Steve is the 5th suspect...then where was that party that was at his house.  He lives with his grandmother...no way they partied there.  Sorry, I am being so difficult.

No the 5th is Rudy croes son

Will get it for you....in 10hr.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: April 06, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »

Caps...

2.Who is Mrs Croes Boss?

TIA

2. Rudy croes ...there is a fight going on. She was prommised her pension and Rudy Croes will not give. she went to the Prime and he said no it is Rudy that needs to do this.. Rudy is imune.

The Governor is immune....he also helped with the formation of the Government in 2005...the one that Rudy did not have enough votes to hold his job.

Thought Mrs Croes was separate from the Justice Dept. She said that somewhere. Also read somewhere that she was appointed by Holland.

Looks like more research!

Now...the steakhouse and the bigwig...please
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1435 on: April 06, 2008, 11:58:55 PM »

THe person that provided the escord when the 2 shivas left are the black team, Rudy croes children are working for the black team and they where there, they new the girl,

The Young Babylonians are the sons of Rudy Croes.

100% shure... need name. or will skip check with other source.

back to decoding

Now, who did you tell us the shivas were?  How many kids does Rudy have? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1436 on: April 07, 2008, 12:00:33 AM »

No the 5th is Rudy croes son

Will get it for you....in 10hr.

OMG!! I am certain I am about to have a total break down!!   
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: April 07, 2008, 12:01:09 AM »

waltzed away-without his lineage

needs to sing to preserve his lineage

Please!! Do not confuse Simian with Shango...that makes my head explode and that is not a pretty site...one of my pet peeves there.  Simian waltzed...Shango tangoed. LOL

Lineage can also mean property and holdings.  It is said that Guido left his car, job, and whatever else he left when he took off right after the disappearance of NH.  Guido would sort of waltz away if he is as gay as he claimed to be, perhaps.   Mary Ann Croes is supposed to be kin to him according to what I have read.     Jackb

were they telling two completely different stories?   
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: April 07, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »

there was a prty but the party was a Casino Party, Big Shots, Big Weel,

The part goe-ers are not the kids but BUT the BIG GUNS...at the palace

How can you pinch big guns if it they are shielded from RC.

there is a way...but after we solve this.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1439 on: April 07, 2008, 12:03:18 AM »

I'm thinking "outside the box" here, but maybe Steve is an illegitimate child of someone in power; or the son of someone in power.  It happens all the time that children born out of wedlock are given the name of the father.  Just a thought. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.