May 13, 2024, 09:25:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 247988 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: January 06, 2009, 02:29:29 PM »

I'll be back later this evening.

Have a good day monks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: January 06, 2009, 02:29:37 PM »

Janet --

It became an issue of 'Kyle or Natalee'. IMO. I think that the Monkeys can easily tell which of the Freebirds chose Natalee.

UNLIKE a few Freebirds who are at cng -- WITH Kyle and CAPS.

It appears that some Monkey's have also made the decision to uphold Kyle Kingman.

These Natalee's Freebirds and Monkeys are not trolls.  They have devoted time and effort for the past 3 1/2 to expose a coverup within the investigation into the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen on Aruban soil.

Does it not register?  If Kyle Kingman had immediately upon returning to the States had reported his concerns regarding suspicious aspects of the Persistence undertaking as well as the second set of ROV images to the FBI ... early on pressure could have been put on the Aruban "powers that be" to reveal if Natalee Holloway's remains had been recovered from the cage/trap.  The family of Natalee Holloway deserved no less.

I sincerely cannot comprehend and ... it breaks my heart ... why any Natalee's Freebird or Monkey would uphold Kyle Kingman and attempt to justify his self-serving actions ... self-serving actions ... self-serving actions that have furthered the Aruban coverup.

Janet
_________

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: January 06, 2009, 02:30:15 PM »

Have a good day monks!

Bye, Memphis.  Stay safe on those wet streets!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #743 on: January 06, 2009, 02:31:30 PM »

one more....then I'm back to work!

(I think we all thought this anyway)

"he siad that the cage that they said that was found is not the cage that was taken from the hut. since the owner of the Cage at the Hut had his cage at his house for repair"

Caps is going to try to get an overview and email it to me, if I get it before it has been posted I will post it. (from work, if I can sneak and do it, lol)  

One more:

"and that the cage could not be the cage that Joran said. since it is not what he said and now we have another cage, how is that...it is either someone is makeing us believe things that is impossible."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: January 06, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »

Have a good day monks!

Bye, Memphis.  Stay safe on those wet streets!

Good Day Memphis..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: January 06, 2009, 02:32:08 PM »

Be back later today.  This is depressing.  Mos saying he won't close the case is about as encouraging as me telling my husband I won't through out the chicken.  I may not through it out, but it sure as hell doesn't mean I'm gonna cook it.  (chicken Janet, not duck).
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: January 06, 2009, 02:36:25 PM »

Was that Season 4,episode 1 of the Dog and Pony show?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: January 06, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »

"he siad that the cage that they said that was found is not the cage that was taken from the hut. since the owner of the Cage at the Hut had his cage at his house for repair"

Caps is going to try to get an overview and email it to me, if I get it before it has been posted I will post it. (from work, if I can sneak and do it, lol)  

One more:

"and that the cage could not be the cage that Joran said. since it is not what he said and now we have another cage, how is that...it is either someone is makeing us believe things that is impossible."

I was unaware that Joran ever made mention of any cage?

texasmom - was that last one what Caps thinks - or what Mos said?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: January 06, 2009, 02:39:26 PM »

From Caps,
Hans Mos on radio; http://www.promoaruba.aw/

Mos was to receive a report of the polygraph of the pond witness from Tim Miller, he never received this.

"the withness what he saw, was not sure or could not be sure that joran was comming from the pond and Tim did not provided the report promissed to him. He is still waiting."

"and he explicit siad that the witness also could not come up with a proof on how he determine the pnd and how does he know that shure that he has seen Joran in monserat."

"and they are waiting on Tim Miller report to make case stronger."

The cage that was reported stolen from the fisherman's huts; the fisherman says the cage is at his home.

"the fox greta where Joran was talking to his father, it is not his father, they took the recordings and sent then to a foresenic analysis in Holland and they are not Paules on the tape."

"the case is not closed and will not close the case"

"On the clothing it is also not the clothing."

"they continue to investigate and implore any one to come forth that have seen or have some sort conclusif information and that can be sustainable that can go to an arrest."

They only have one chance at this so they do not want to jump the gun....(slightly translated, lol)

I was doing this very fast, I am on my lunch but this is what Caps told me has been said so far!

Thanks Texasmom & Caps

I can see it coming.

The observations of Kyle Kingman on aboard the Persistence is to become a non-issue.  If the enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway from the getgo and ... the enemy who wisked the contents of the cage away immediately upon retrieval ... says the "clothing it is also not the clothing" ... then it must be so.

I am so angry.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: January 06, 2009, 02:40:12 PM »

Is HANS MOS still talking or is this on a never ending loop at 24ora? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 06, 2009, 02:43:02 PM »

One more:

I was unaware that Joran ever made mention of any cage?

texasmom - was that last one what Caps thinks - or what Mos said?

Jen ... neither than I.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 06, 2009, 02:44:18 PM »

From Caps,
Hans Mos on radio; http://www.promoaruba.aw/

Mos was to receive a report of the polygraph of the pond witness from Tim Miller, he never received this.

"the withness what he saw, was not sure or could not be sure that joran was comming from the pond and Tim did not provided the report promissed to him. He is still waiting."

"and he explicit siad that the witness also could not come up with a proof on how he determine the pnd and how does he know that shure that he has seen Joran in monserat."

"and they are waiting on Tim Miller report to make case stronger."

The cage that was reported stolen from the fisherman's huts; the fisherman says the cage is at his home.

"the fox greta where Joran was talking to his father, it is not his father, they took the recordings and sent then to a foresenic analysis in Holland and they are not Paules on the tape."

"the case is not closed and will not close the case"

"On the clothing it is also not the clothing."

"they continue to investigate and implore any one to come forth that have seen or have some sort conclusif information and that can be sustainable that can go to an arrest."

They only have one chance at this so they do not want to jump the gun....(slightly translated, lol)

I was doing this very fast, I am on my lunch but this is what Caps told me has been said so far!

Thanks Texasmom & Caps

I can see it coming.

The observations of Kyle Kingman on aboard the Persistence is to become a non-issue.  If the enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway from the getgo and ... the enemy who wisked the contents of the cage away immediately upon retrieval ... says the "clothing it is also not the clothing" ... then it must be so.

I am so angry.

Janet

Janet - take heart.

We don't have a clue (as yet) what clothing Mos was referring to.  The clothing found in the cage?  The clothing this person the "witness" saw described was wearing?

Also - I find it very interesting that Tim Miller never bothered to pass on the polygraph results to the prosecutor.

That tells me a lot about the reality of what those results show.

I think it's a good sign about the cage reportedly being at that fisherman's home.  Everyone has always said the cage found was too large for it to have been "that" cage.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: January 06, 2009, 02:48:36 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/6819/52/#jc_allComments

OK, you guys probably don't want to listen to this forever 
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 03:01:21 PM by klaasend » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: January 06, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »

When Kermit said that Hero didn't leave empty handed does that mean he has the information regarding what transpired with the Persistence!Jen,Kermit,Wingnut,and or any Freebird..TIA if you can answer....I Pray..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #754 on: January 06, 2009, 02:51:46 PM »

Is HANS MOS still talking or is this on a never ending loop at 24ora? 

a looP 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: January 06, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »

Definately Dolfe and I thought I saw Arlene sitting way to the right.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 06, 2009, 02:52:43 PM »

Klaas ... is this THE press conference?

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: January 06, 2009, 02:53:23 PM »

Definately Dolfe and I thought I saw Arlene sitting way to the right.

Arlene Schippers?OOOOHHHHHH Sh_TTTTTTT! 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: January 06, 2009, 02:53:56 PM »

When Kermit said that Hero didn't leave empty handed does that mean he has the information regarding what transpired with the Persistence!Jen,Kermit,Wingnut,and or any Freebird..TIA if you can answer....I Pray..

I think Kermit hopped into Hero Brinkman's briefcase.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: January 06, 2009, 02:55:15 PM »

I think Kermit hopped into Hero Brinkman's briefcase.

Janet

Well i hope Janet was smart enough to put some Shoefly pie in the briefcase for Kermit!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.