May 20, 2024, 03:52:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 321742 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 18, 2008, 12:23:43 AM »

OK..still working but I did want to say one thing.

I actually do feel bad for those people in Aruba that are innocent of all this.  The government and AHATA has done more damage to Aruba's reputation than any boycott could.  They have shot themselves in the foot many times and continue to do so.

I agree, Klaas.  I feel bad for the people who have no control over the situation, and are at the mercy of AHATA and the Powers That Be.  I've never been to Aruba, but we have met some really nice folks on this board who wish no harm to the family, and understand their grief.  In her book, Beth relates many inspiring stories about the citizens of Aruba who were helpful and supportive when the family was there searching for Natalee.  Regrettably, the good citizens of Aruba are lost in the mess created by a few corrupt, power-hungry, greedy fools.

What I find wrong with this way of thinking, however, is that all of the people from Aruba who posted on these boards originally, who were empathetic with Beth's plight, later turned on her, e.g., Maria, on RWV, who laughing mocked everyone who had any degree of compassion for Beth later, but in the beginning, she was whole-heartedly in Beth's corner.  I am sure her business must have been threatened, but that is no excuse.  All she had to do was just not discuss it further and silently do what she could to change the thinking in Aruba, by being a decent person, which I always considered her until she joined the "paid" AHATA crowd.  Perhaps it was because her real estate value was sinking.  Nonetheless, decent people do not change their hearts from right to wrong.  They change others' wrong hearts with their kindness to their fellowman.  If the Arubans had been about helping Beth, there would have been an arrest of the 2VDS and K2 immediately and by June 11, 2005, Natalee's body would have been in Birmingham.  There are plenty of people on Aruba who know what happened, perhaps not every detail like Paulus and Joran, but there are plenty who know enough to have lent Beth a helping hand and even those who did not know, had no right to turn against her because she wanted her child's remains.  Off my soapbox.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #341 on: January 18, 2008, 12:25:08 AM »

Update: Thurs 17-Jan 2320 hrs

The Persistence left the dock today at 1224 hrs. The trade winds are howling at 30+kts. The 8ft+ seas are growing and brimming with white caps rolling in from the northeast. The occasional 12-14ft swell rocks the Persistence mercilessly along with its inhabitants. Inside, life goes on as usual and spirits are high. Exceptionally large swells throw around anything that isn't dogged down. The galley clock gets thrown off the wall and is now stuck reading 8:35. It seems we also have high-tech self-clearing shelves, tables, and counters. Traversing around inside the boat is a novelty in high seas. People turn into walking pendulums making Z-shaped paths leaning to and fro 30 degrees. The comedy is abruptly interupted with a sobering reminder of the ocean's peril over the radio.

2100 hrs - A call comes on the radio from the Aruban Port Authority requesting the Persistence assist a vessel in distress. A sailboat named Michelle with 6 reported on board is adrift. In such strong winds and high seas it's possible the sailboat could have broken its mast. All we know is that they need immediate help. The search team picks up the sonar and immediately heads in the reported direction of the distressed vessel. For miles we scan the dark horizon as Curacao, Aruba, and the Persistence carefully monitor the radio. Finally, we receive a position and plot a bearing and range -4.5 miles, heading 210 degrees. After a while, the Aruban port authority once again raises the Persistence on the radio, only this time with a very different position. It seems not only is the Michelle adrift, she is very lost. I can only imagine what kind of hell the people on board are going through. Powerless, drifting, scared, alone, and at the mercy of perilous seas the Michelle hopes and waits for rescue somewhere offshore Curacao. The Persistence is called off its search and turns towards the Port of Aruba at 2300 hrs. Although unspoken, we all feel a sense of disappointment knowing the Michelle is still out there in danger.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/01/xii-perilous-seas.html

Your concern is your beauty:)

God forgive me for being so pessimistic, but this case has caused it. I do hope that the persistence wasn't called off because they were in the vacinity where Natalee could be found.
CBB I thought the same thing....Are they trying to lure them away....of course I'm sure that the crew has coordinates of where they were and can return to the same spot. MO

Remember when Tim's team was digging near the Fisherman's Hut and someone approached a searcher and told them there was a shallow grave on the other side of the island? They never did find the man again or find out his name, but it halted the search they were doing. That has always been very suspicious to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 18, 2008, 12:26:37 AM »

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: January 18, 2008, 12:27:11 AM »

"... it may result in a devastating reaction from the American Press ..."

Rudy's got THAT right.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 18, 2008, 12:28:29 AM »

Shower time, be back in a bit 
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: January 18, 2008, 12:31:23 AM »

I am always amazed at the class and grace with which Beth carries herself.

I just cannot comprehend why anyone would want to say nasty things about her.

Beth = Class Act
Haters = Trash Acts

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: January 18, 2008, 12:32:56 AM »

Update: Thurs 17-Jan 2320 hrs

The Persistence left the dock today at 1224 hrs. The trade winds are howling at 30+kts. The 8ft+ seas are growing and brimming with white caps rolling in from the northeast. The occasional 12-14ft swell rocks the Persistence mercilessly along with its inhabitants. Inside, life goes on as usual and spirits are high. Exceptionally large swells throw around anything that isn't dogged down. The galley clock gets thrown off the wall and is now stuck reading 8:35. It seems we also have high-tech self-clearing shelves, tables, and counters. Traversing around inside the boat is a novelty in high seas. People turn into walking pendulums making Z-shaped paths leaning to and fro 30 degrees. The comedy is abruptly interupted with a sobering reminder of the ocean's peril over the radio.

2100 hrs - A call comes on the radio from the Aruban Port Authority requesting the Persistence assist a vessel in distress. A sailboat named Michelle with 6 reported on board is adrift. In such strong winds and high seas it's possible the sailboat could have broken its mast. All we know is that they need immediate help. The search team picks up the sonar and immediately heads in the reported direction of the distressed vessel. For miles we scan the dark horizon as Curacao, Aruba, and the Persistence carefully monitor the radio. Finally, we receive a position and plot a bearing and range -4.5 miles, heading 210 degrees. After a while, the Aruban port authority once again raises the Persistence on the radio, only this time with a very different position. It seems not only is the Michelle adrift, she is very lost. I can only imagine what kind of hell the people on board are going through. Powerless, drifting, scared, alone, and at the mercy of perilous seas the Michelle hopes and waits for rescue somewhere offshore Curacao. The Persistence is called off its search and turns towards the Port of Aruba at 2300 hrs. Although unspoken, we all feel a sense of disappointment knowing the Michelle is still out there in danger.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/01/xii-perilous-seas.html

How does these character of these people who have already given a month of their lives compare to the character of anyone we have met in Aruba, save Jossy.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2008, 12:34:16 AM »

She reminds me of Tia Dalma from Pirates of the Caribbean. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2008, 12:35:23 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU regarding Rudy Croes press conference about Kelly and Castillo:

Rudy is liar and I don't believe anything he says. He is the one that wants Natalee's Family investigated and I have no doubt that he arranged all of this with the Minister of Tourism(Briesen)and the Van Der Sloots.
---------------------------------
MF at RU
Minister of Justice is asking to investigate NH further.
Rudy Croes is asking Prosecutor's Office and the Police to further investigate the Natalee Holloway case since, some people went public with informations, tips and evidence about the family and he is telling that their evidence is valid and they have been known for a long time already. This is just to clear up what really happened the first days and what the family knew or not.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2008, 12:36:44 AM »

For those who don't read the front page of SM, CapsLock is very familiar with Aruba and has spent a great deal of time researching scenerios in this case.  He's put together alot of information that has been sent to Beth.

He's done some great work!

Have been fortunate enough to have seen some of the posts that I am indeed very curious.  Hope someday to be able to read the works.  Thanks so much for your dedication Capslockwizard & always to you as well Klaas.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #350 on: January 18, 2008, 12:39:55 AM »

"... it may result in a devastating reaction from the American Press ..."

Rudy's got THAT right.
Does the American press have ahold of it?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #351 on: January 18, 2008, 12:40:07 AM »

Hey Justice For Natalee! Happy Valentine's Day!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vjn.gif
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2008, 12:41:00 AM »

LOL   

OT.. and getting to bed.. My daughter BEGGED me to go to a psychic with her last Saurday when I was done working. This lady freaked me out.  Shocked We were only even sitting in the waiting room before we went in around other people.. and she walks up to me . and says.. HONEY.. you are going to be just fine.  Quit stressing over it all.  Shocked
  I have not been to one in years.. and I am prety much quiet when I have a reading done. Wanna see how SPOT ON they are.  lol   Well this one WAS. and since last week.. things have happend she said would.   Shocked Shocked
 Even something about my son I didn't know. and he calls me from his GF's house earlier tonight.. and  says to me someting the woman said he would.. I almost fell over.  I dont base my life on readings.. but THIS lady was awesome. I left there with a good feeling.. my daughter liked her reading.. we sat in together. and wrote down what she said for one another.. I went first. Poor lady.. I honestly though her head would spin around like the excorsist when she had to do mine.  LOL    She talked to me wayyyyyyyyy longer then she did my daughter.. Of course my kid says when we leave... no fair mom.. she talked to you alot longer..  LOL I said I have alot more to deal with then you do !  I enjoyed it actually.. Smile I just have to be careful on March 6th.. only bad news I got was I was gonna get a 130.00 speeding ticket that day..  Shocked Shocked rest was ALL good and starting to happen.  Hmmmmmmmmm
     Sorry for OT..
Kyle  TY for the post.. Bless you all and be safe ! 
And Kudos to CharlieRat as well..... <hes my Bf dont yah know?   Cool>
 Hope everyone is doing well...   !
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: January 18, 2008, 12:41:41 AM »

OK..still working but I did want to say one thing.

I actually do feel bad for those people in Aruba that are innocent of all this.  The government and AHATA has done more damage to Aruba's reputation than any boycott could.  They have shot themselves in the foot many times and continue to do so.

I agree, Klaas.  I feel bad for the people who have no control over the situation, and are at the mercy of AHATA and the Powers That Be.  I've never been to Aruba, but we have met some really nice folks on this board who wish no harm to the family, and understand their grief.  In her book, Beth relates many inspiring stories about the citizens of Aruba who were helpful and supportive when the family was there searching for Natalee.  Regrettably, the good citizens of Aruba are lost in the mess created by a few corrupt, power-hungry, greedy fools.

What I find wrong with this way of thinking, however, is that all of the people from Aruba who posted on these boards originally, who were empathetic with Beth's plight, later turned on her, e.g., Maria, on RWV, who laughing mocked everyone who had any degree of compassion for Beth later, but in the beginning, she was whole-heartedly in Beth's corner.  I am sure her business must have been threatened, but that is no excuse.  All she had to do was just not discuss it further and silently do what she could to change the thinking in Aruba, by being a decent person, which I always considered her until she joined the "paid" AHATA crowd.  Perhaps it was because her real estate value was sinking.  Nonetheless, decent people do not change their hearts from right to wrong.  They change others' wrong hearts with their kindness to their fellowman.  If the Arubans had been about helping Beth, there would have been an arrest of the 2VDS and K2 immediately and by June 11, 2005, Natalee's body would have been in Birmingham.  There are plenty of people on Aruba who know what happened, perhaps not every detail like Paulus and Joran, but there are plenty who know enough to have lent Beth a helping hand and even those who did not know, had no right to turn against her because she wanted her child's remains.  Off my soapbox.

You stay right there on that soapbox, missy.  I swear it's getting harder and harder for me to believe there is one decent person on that place other than Jossy.  The last couple of days have been so tough nad just sickening.

You're right, when there are true heroes like the search team on the Persistence, and we have to look at and read such despicable treatment of a crime victim and her family, it's hard to understand the Aruban people.

Is there not one decent person willing to stand up against this madness.  I swear, if I lived in Aruba, I would rather take a bullet from a mobster, than live a life on an island of people with no scruples.

You stay on your soapbox, Tyler.  They're wearing me down fast.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #354 on: January 18, 2008, 12:43:36 AM »

Good to see you, Angie! If you're turning in, sleep well!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2008, 12:44:15 AM »

Now this gal I like!  Thanks, CBB.

Nite all.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: January 18, 2008, 12:45:29 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgaAZqnkJCA

I think Sally is the only real psychic involved in this case.  She's got his number.  He was the one,  he was the only one who killed Natalee, he was there by himself and his parents need to do something before this anger is again unleashed, and it could be against one of them or worse, their other children.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #357 on: January 18, 2008, 12:45:43 AM »

Now this gal I like!  Thanks, CBB.

Nite all.

Nite Helen! Sweet Dreams!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #358 on: January 18, 2008, 12:48:20 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgaAZqnkJCA

I think Sally is the only real psychic involved in this case.  She's got his number.  He was the one,  he was the only one who killed Natalee, he was there by himself and his parents need to do something before this anger is again unleashed, and it could be against one of them or worse, their other children.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #359 on: January 18, 2008, 12:50:27 AM »

I am always amazed at the class and grace with which Beth carries herself.

I just cannot comprehend why anyone would want to say nasty things about her.

Beth = Class Act
Haters = Trash Acts

She has held herself together with far more class than I fear I could. Honestly, I'd have toyed with the idea of hiring a hit man who would first extract some answers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.