May 17, 2024, 01:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 321436 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2008, 02:10:34 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

NIGHT !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2008, 02:13:24 AM »

Angie - {{hugs}} everything will be ok.  Post or email when you get a chance.  Heck, maybe someone where you are moving to will have wifi and you can sneak in here, lol.  Laughing

Aruba sucks. Very Happy
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2008, 02:17:25 AM »

Quote *******:  Email sent out on June 9th 2005 by Edmond Croes of top Radio 95 and told to distribute to every website so Arubans can fight back. Also the same day JK2 were arrested.
(Papi Translation)

06-09-2005 12:56 pm
hello arubianonan, you can follow the self desaroyo, but tra precupami the criticanan of certain American upstairs aruba. I am suggested among follow you for another www.misfitting.com, read the commentsnan try and form good at defence for aruba. We trahando is hard at aruba for fight back, all will criticizes cu can perhudica aruba. You aid is necessary. If you have another website where have forums, please inform. Upstairs www.misfitting.com they lastra aruba! Y is we have to take accion y we defends self against atakenan infunda. Cualkier informacion, tips, the.d. In my mail: top@setarnet.aw please fordward this for all aruban in you list. Bye.

Edmond croes top radio 95 fm mail: top@setarnet.aw or edmondcroes@hotmail.com one acusacion false and infunda of cnn: aruba is one country of prostitucion and drugs. Aruba is exports prostitute for the netherlands and Europe. Well at the netherlands we have bad name finish om come across, or do you bisanan cu are you one aruban they stay look at the meno wtf you, the person of europe person is very self pendew om aworaki they hariendu we of about owing to happen cu nathalee aino hand already but life goes on: aruba:
http://www.racejunkies.com/forums/"

Not only am I extremely disgusted with this latest stunt, I am amazed that on June 9th, 10 days of Natalee going missing, this guy is calling for everyone to defend Aruba!!  WTF?  He has got to be Renfro's best friend.  UNBELIEVABLE!! 

The things these people are saying should be passed out at the travel shows, there would be absolutely no explanation needed.  Most people can see the ugliness and horror of a place that goes this far to slander  victims so they won't lose money on tourism.  SO  EVIL!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2008, 02:18:09 AM »

Angie - {{hugs}} everything will be ok.  Post or email when you get a chance.  Heck, maybe someone where you are moving to will have wifi and you can sneak in here, lol.  Laughing

Aruba sucks. Very Happy

LMAO !!  Laughing Laughing Hugs back at yah,, and I like how you ediited my post.. LMAO  I was being polite.. NOT !   Wink
 Night !! Gotta get to bed here too!   

Aruba sucks and so does.. Ummmmmmmmmmm ..  well.. we all  know !!  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2008, 02:37:36 AM »

Eduardo Croes was very quick to defend Aruba. Is he related to Rudy Croes, Steve Croes, Charles Croes or just someone else cruising the streets looking to profit from others' miseries, including capitalizing on human trafficking, drug trafficking, money laundering, gambling, or other illegal fronts under the rouse of something with a legal name?  He rushes to defend the indefensible at that point, or that which did not need defending?  That sends up a big red flag for me when someone is all-too-ready to defend something that does not need defense.  Now that we are looking at that in retrospect, what was his business in rushing out to defend the island now known for murder and mayhem?  Is he possibly a bifrons?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2008, 07:19:00 AM »

(Papi Translation)Thursday, 17 January 2008
Acusacionan earnest against beth holloway

in oranan of morning did take place at one conference where cu sr give young and sra kelly cu castillo is work for her company of guided light cu owing to wordo aserca door of beth twitty owing to give some declaracion strong environment supuesto mentiranan big and berdadnan of the mother of the family and natalee. Ja end owing to happen 2 year and mey of investigacion y at where cu sr. Young and sra. Castillo is bring front cu the mother of natalee holloway at several occacion owing to talk lie. Also owing to tell cu being the mother owing to talk cu his yui natalee holloway after cu owing to the will disappears. According the young mother of natalee was holoway know cu joran v / d sloot, satish and deepak not have nothing of having the bottom desaparecion of natalee holloway. According sr young and sra castillo, was natalee will have intencion of bek cas not go back and cu natalee owing to jega of core bay for several of cas end at occacion. The motibo for what is natalee acts of the so here is cu his padrastro jug was twitty abuses of dje sexsualmente and at where cu natalee holloway was pregnant of his padrastro also. They also owing to tell cu natalee holoway is dead but the bottom die owing to the consequence of overdose but in hand of another hendenan cu was help the mother sconde natalee. Come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3504/5/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2008, 07:20:38 AM »

Wreck,
Harry should have gotten a patent on his Prom Dress Pregnancy Test.  He could have sold it in Aruba anyway.  They will believe anything there as long as it is sleaze about an American.  That's why we should stay away from these kinds of people.

Odd Julia is not jumping on this bandwagon, however.  Could be she knowns she is hung out to dry on so many of those wild claims like the Hootie poster with HER cell number right on it.

I'm gifted too!!! I can "divine" NIMRODNESS with about 5 words of a single post!  Neutral

lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2008, 07:22:26 AM »

where's robots?

Still in the previous thread, lol  Laughing
Most everyone is still there reading and digesting the BS in the last thread..Must be slow going while holding a barf bag  Wink

Not me. I quit. I know sh*t when I see it, and enough to scrape it off my shoe when the stench won't go away.

another good one!! lol I missed all the great wit last night!!
NOW GO SEE THR DR. CBB!!!
We need you healthy!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2008, 07:24:58 AM »

Ok, let's think about this.

MF = very happy about this "new" information and happy about Rudy Croes wanting to investigate it

Glenda/Siddalee = not happy and claim the two psychics are BS

Renfro must be affraid something in the Kelly and Castello BS will come back and bite her in the ass.

MF is happy because he/she is an ass

same as above...good one Klaas!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2008, 07:36:36 AM »

I wish that the entire world would just take away all the words surrounding this whole case. Joran, Deepak, Satish, Beth, Dave, and Jug have just magically rendered totally Mute.

THEN look at the actions. Look at the behavior. Look at the accomplishments, and the failures. Look at the past and the promises of the future. Compare dog killing, exile from homeland, psychiatric intervention, where time is spent, relationships within the families, presence at gambling establishments, hours kept "sneaking out", scholorships, grade averages, time given to charities and church, temper tantrums, respect for authority, tears, reaction to bad news, energy spent, determination, miles walked, sacrifices made, and all the rest. The entire story is there.

WHAT YOU DO SPEAKS SO LOUDLY I CANNOT HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!

this gets my vote for post of the day. Very true CBB.
Actions speak louder than words.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2008, 07:56:02 AM »

My nice snow changed to freezing rain so had to shower, run a load of dishes and two loads of laundry in case the ice causes power outage!

23 million saw Beth's wonderful interview on Oprah.  Probably three times that many saw Joran's tantrum and lack of control.  And this is Aruba's response, to once again attack the victim and her family with these outrageous claims?

I wouldn't believe it if I had not seen Aruba's previous stupidity in the handling of this tragedy.  They are just compounding the damage with this response.  No one is going to fall for two alleged psychics trying to fabricate all of this at this late date.  There is a very good reason they were ignored before and they will get no where with this.

However, Rudy just may have outdone himself this time.  Is he telling Hans Mos to reopen the investigation?  Is he really sure this is what he wants because I don't believe it is going to take him where he thinks it will but it could be a very good thing to reopen it if that includes all aspects and not just these silly lies.

For the Aruban suspects, they need forensic proof.  For the family of the victim, unsubstantiated rumors out of thin air are good enough?

I will predict that if Aruba goes forward with any kind of an attack on the victim, Natalee, or her mother, they are putting the final nail in their own coffin as far as their reputation.

Just when you think they couldn't look any worse, they prove you wrong and do.  This crime is just what it appears to be and has from the very start.  Nothing has changed except it would appear the one in five using cocaine in Aruba may have just increased to an even higher percentage if they think this will fly.

Beth can handle this also and will.  She has the support of pretty much this entire country and if they don't stop with these kinds of lies, Aruba is going to resemble Haiti and Jamaica very soon.  Just what they deserve, too.

great post Anna
Just noticed the new Monkey smileys...I luv 'em!! too cute!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2008, 08:23:11 AM »

(Papi Translation)Thursday, 17 January 2008
Acusacionan earnest against beth holloway

in oranan of morning did take place at one conference where cu sr give young and sra kelly cu castillo is work for her company of guided light cu owing to wordo aserca door of beth twitty owing to give some declaracion strong environment supuesto mentiranan big and berdadnan of the mother of the family and natalee. Ja end owing to happen 2 year and mey of investigacion y at where cu sr. Young and sra. Castillo is bring front cu the mother of natalee holloway at several occacion owing to talk lie. Also owing to tell cu being the mother owing to talk cu his yui natalee holloway after cu owing to the will disappears. According the young mother of natalee was holoway know cu joran v / d sloot, satish and deepak not have nothing of having the bottom desaparecion of natalee holloway. According sr young and sra castillo, was natalee will have intencion of bek cas not go back and cu natalee owing to jega of core bay for several of cas end at occacion. The motibo for what is natalee acts of the so here is cu his padrastro jug was twitty abuses of dje sexsualmente and at where cu natalee holloway was pregnant of his padrastro also. They also owing to tell cu natalee holoway is dead but the bottom die owing to the consequence of overdose but in hand of another hendenan cu was help the mother sconde natalee. Come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3504/5/

Maybe we can give this it's own thread.  Let's call it Throwing $h1t and Other Fun Pasttimes on One Big Crappy Island.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2008, 09:10:18 AM »

If we're going to talk about psychics, let's talk about the one whose predictions were posted here a couple of weeks ago.  The one who says Natalee will be found in February 2008.  14 days from now will be February 2008.  Persistence is searching until they get what they came for.  When they find "that girl", they'll see all that sh*t.  For J2K and all their cohorts in crime and stupidity, now is about the time in "Jaws" or other horror films that you start to hear dum, dum, dum.  If you aren't scared yet, now's the time.  Justice is coming and coming fast.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2008, 09:30:36 AM »

This shit is all just so wrong.  Rolling Eyes Something like this always seems to come about/resurface when something 'big' is about to happen. I don't think the motive has anything to do with Joran's wine fit or Beth being on Oprah...something else is 'up'...I will bet.

ALSO.......I wonder if Kelly Castillo is any relation to the Lois Castillo that posts at various sites on the Natalee Holloway case...many of you will know who I am referring to. By looking at this woman on 24ora, I would guess IF they are related that they may be sisters.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2008, 09:34:30 AM »

Where do these people get this crap? How devious can some be to spread this kind of stuff about a victim that cannot defend herself? I have never in my life seen the ugliness like some of these people have exhibited in this case. What goes through their minds on a daily basis about other things? These people are not right upstairs and I'm glad I have no personal contact with any of them.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2008, 10:21:52 AM »

I wonder if Glenda/Julia has told Anita this stuff these psychics are saying is BS, since this must be what Anita was basing her comments about the investigation she'd like to see done?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2008, 10:44:12 AM »

The two psychics on Telearuba yesterday (no wonder Renfro doesn't like them):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-LfFkzgas

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2008, 11:01:24 AM »

Reminder - this OLD bogus information put out by Kelly and Castillo yesterday on TeleAruba and ArubaZone was to offset Beth on Oprah and Joran's wine incident:

Joran throws wine at DeVries:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_xxB8XsyIM

« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 11:03:03 AM by klaasend » Logged
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »

The two psychics on Telearuba yesterday (no wonder Renfro doesn't like them):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-LfFkzgas

horse apples.  barrels and barrels of fermented horse apples.  and don't forget, these people can come "smudge" your house and get rid of homeless spirits who are terrorizing you.  any native american relatives these 2 people have are spinning in their graves over this crap.
dennisintn
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2008, 11:19:55 AM »

I from Oklahoma -- I haven't seen too many blonde Cherokees. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.