May 17, 2024, 10:21:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 316343 times)
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: January 15, 2009, 02:13:09 PM »

Hi Sea Searcher....I must have missed it too.   Could you just let us know what day/time you posted if that's more convenient and I will scroll backward (cause I like doing things in a backward kind of way)!!!

TIA.....

Easier to repost them...I can Bearly  remember what I did this morning let alone days ago 

Thanks Sea Searcher!!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: January 15, 2009, 02:13:23 PM »

Trying to catch up but OMG, This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!  Makes me want to sing:
Hi HO, HI HO, It's off to work we go.........
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: January 15, 2009, 02:16:16 PM »

Trying to catch up but OMG, This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!  Makes me want to sing:

LOL  CaseyOmattressback @ yahoo dot com   Have mattress will work for free.         
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: January 15, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

Considering Casey's sex life...I think it's a necessary accessory.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: January 15, 2009, 02:16:50 PM »

Anyone know if theres been a petition started in regards to the release of the personal information of Tes searchers?
Anyone think a petition should be sent to the Judge in this case?
I really don't think this would be a good idea.  It would not influence the judge's ruling and could have unpleasant side effects. 

Does anyone know what is the purpose behind why baez would motion the court for all the Tes records? Considering Baez is asking for alot of info. It sounds pretty broad in my opinion.

I think he's on a fishing expedition looking for anything and everything he could possibly spin into a reasonable doubt defense. I don't think he'll get what he wants, though, because his request is too broad.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: January 15, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »

Anyone know if theres been a petition started in regards to the release of the personal information of Tes searchers?
Anyone think a petition should be sent to the Judge in this case?
I really don't think this would be a good idea.  It would not influence the judge's ruling and could have unpleasant side effects. 

Does anyone know what is the purpose behind why baez would motion the court for all the Tes records? Considering Baez is asking for alot of info. It sounds pretty broad in my opinion.

Because he has no clue what the heck he is doing   

Just a reason to rack up his lawyer fees....justifying that he is doing something.....

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: January 15, 2009, 02:21:46 PM »

Does anyone know when Cindy had all of KC's friends over to her house?  To help alibi brainstorm?

I thought that maybe one of KC's "friends" mentioned missing a Tiffany ring, especially if they were talking about Amy's missing money and checks.  Cindy could have been fishing for information about the ring or wanting to see what KC's reaction would be.

I mean, how many mothers have to stare into their kid's eyes so they can tell if they are lying or not?  Really!

7/23/08 Cindy invited "the friends" over to talk...They basically got all of KC's friends to go over to their house to talk about any information they had and they all worked on a timeline together. At that event someone (CA couldn't quite remember who - she thinks maybe Chris Stutz) gave her a bag of Caylee's things (including a bathing suit) that KC had left at his place. The first time Cindy Anthony mentions this to LE is in the August 4th interview.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: January 15, 2009, 02:22:40 PM »

Definetly brings a whole new meaning to "what's your sleep number?"

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: January 15, 2009, 02:25:03 PM »

Definetly brings a whole new meaning to "what's your sleep number?"
Too Funny!!!!!     
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: January 15, 2009, 02:27:11 PM »

Mattress Mistress.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1490 on: January 15, 2009, 02:27:36 PM »

SS - thanks for reposting the article!     

No trouble at all 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears)))
Sea, I cant believe you have ignored four (count them four) posts I have made to you!!!!  That's it mister!!! 

I haven't been ignoring you A1...I saw you causing trouble last night..just haven't been able to come up with a good reply...It's was a rough day yesterday and overflowed into today..even my morning jokes were lousier than usual..

My FIL has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

My sister, who has more lives than the village cat, has something wrong..lump in her neck.. and it may be related to her pacemaker or the Hodgekins disease (sp) she was treated for a couple years back..has to go for CT scan

My youngest son has been throwing up on both ends (about as graphic as I wish to get) uncontrollably..

All this happened yesterday and I've been on the phone for most of the day today...

I figured Bearly was filing papers on me so I've been keeping an eye out for something in the mail..at least I won't have bear support to pay, as far as I know 
(best I can do..please don't feel ignored)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: January 15, 2009, 02:28:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Amen to that!  Thanks no rose!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: January 15, 2009, 02:29:01 PM »

Does anyone know when Cindy had all of KC's friends over to her house?  To help alibi brainstorm?

I thought that maybe one of KC's "friends" mentioned missing a Tiffany ring, especially if they were talking about Amy's missing money and checks.  Cindy could have been fishing for information about the ring or wanting to see what KC's reaction would be.

I mean, how many mothers have to stare into their kid's eyes so they can tell if they are lying or not?  Really!

7/23/08 Cindy invited "the friends" over to talk...They basically got all of KC's friends to go over to their house to talk about any information they had and they all worked on a timeline together. At that event someone (CA couldn't quite remember who - she thinks maybe Chris Stutz) gave her a bag of Caylee's things (including a bathing suit) that KC had left at his place. The first time Cindy Anthony mentions this to LE is in the August 4th interview.

she thinks maybe Chris Stutz) gave her a bag of Caylee's things (including a bathing suit) that KC had left at his place.

Wonder what happened to that bag? Did LE ever look at it? CA probably emptied it out and washed everything? What did she tell LE she did with it, were they interested in seeing it? Sorry so many questions, any monkeys know more about it?

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: January 15, 2009, 02:29:34 PM »

Oh Gosh Sea Searcher, I feel so bad now.  All of your family will be in my prayers.  I am so sorry!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: January 15, 2009, 02:29:41 PM »

OK  note to self-------------Page 75 is the Casey-o-mattress Ho running with only one flip on!  Glad nothing else fell off by the way, seeing as how she already had her bed with her!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1495 on: January 15, 2009, 02:30:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Hey Rose, check this out, I did some research yesterday on the e-mail thing, and it looks like to me that Lois actually contacted Cindy first trying to see if her Granddaughter was gonna be invited to the memorial and then when Cindy told her that Dakota could come but she could not is when Lois started scrapping with Cindy and then what did Lois do...imediatly put it out there and try to get some attention from it,  These people are silly and are just muddying the waters even more than they already are,  This is the stuff that keeps throwing the attention off what the real issue is. Caylee, and the b!t(h that killed her!
They are both loose cannons, what I don't understand is, is Cindy sending out invitations to the funeral, because I've never heard of that. Unless there is a handful of people who are welcome and then she is telling them when and the time and everything?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: January 15, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »

OMG.  I had forgotten about the bag of clothes Chris S brought to the A house that night.  hmmm.  Could this be the swim suit she was wearing on June 15?   Did he ever say why he had Caylee's swimsuit?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1497 on: January 15, 2009, 02:33:31 PM »

No trouble at all 

Sea, I cant believe you have ignored four (count them four) posts I have made to you!!!!  That's it mister!!! 

I haven't been ignoring you A1...I saw you causing trouble last night..just haven't been able to come up with a good reply...It's was a rough day yesterday and overflowed into today..even my morning jokes were lousier than usual..

My sister, who has more lives than the village cat, has something wrong..lump in her neck.. and it may be related to her pacemaker or the Hodgekins disease (sp) she was treated for a couple years back..has to go for CT scan

My youngest son has been throwing up on both ends (about as graphic as I wish to get) uncontrollably..

All this happened yesterday and I've been on the phone for most of the day today...

I figured Bearly was filing papers on me so I've been keeping an eye out for something in the mail..at least I won't have bear support to pay, as far as I know 
I'm sorry.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: January 15, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »

I'm sorry you're having a bad time Sea.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: January 15, 2009, 02:34:09 PM »

No trouble at all 

Sorry to hear you've been having a bad time! I hope it gets better as today goes on. Nothing better than some (((Monkey Hugs))) from your monkey friends!! Sorry I "borrowed" your coffee monkey this morning!

Hope things get better soon with your family, hugs & prayers SeaSearcher!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.