May 21, 2024, 10:17:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 298309 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #320 on: May 17, 2011, 11:27:38 AM »

Oh, Lord, how are they going to ever swear a jury at this rate?
I am worried w/ the last ruling that there may be a do over?
I wish they would have decided not to put time pressures on jury selection and just let things take their course.
I feel very nervous and less confident in a verdict that will stand.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #321 on: May 17, 2011, 11:27:40 AM »

What a nice guy, Jar is paying for lunch today it seems, would not take AF money.  They dweebs make me laugh my arse off.

Casey soooooo wanted to order a double cheesburger, lots of fries! and a cherry coke!

I love that she doesn't get to eat yummy food! Those pre-processed jail snacks are not doing much for her piggy complexion!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #322 on: May 17, 2011, 11:29:28 AM »

She thinks she looks cute today -- nothing cute about a child-murdering slore. 

Can't wait it see her face when she is found GUILTY!!!!!! Laugh while you can beyotch.

I remember you, Caylee.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: May 17, 2011, 11:29:40 AM »

Wish I could lip read what KC is saying right now. 

Also, she isn't as drugged today as she looked yesterday.

I was thinking the same thing-lol!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #324 on: May 17, 2011, 11:30:05 AM »

How many strikes does each side have left?

I think that each has used 3.
And they couldn't get rid of the lady from the other day that 'has no friends' but has a facebook page and doesn't want to judge anyone?  Something smells stinky about that deal.

You know it does to me too. I would hate to think the judge kept her because of reverse discrimination but from what I have seen it sure appears that way. The prosecution had very good reasons for excluding her, but the judge would not acknowledge them at all.
Right now I'm so frustrated with CJBP.  Not letting the prosecution backstrike the FV lady.  Hurrying the jury selection process so fast.  IMO it all may come back to bite him in the ass!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 17, 2011, 11:30:54 AM »

Im watching her now & lunch is the least of what she "thinks" she has in her favor.   Her entire mannerisms today have been cocky & jovial which indicates she must think she is going to get away with murder.
I agree.  I don't know what kind of kool-aid her attorneys are feeding her, but something tells me she still has no idea that she's in deep shite. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: May 17, 2011, 11:32:31 AM »

I can not wait till JP reads the charges to the next set of PJ.  Miss chatty bell of the ball will turn from smiley gigglepuss to plucking out a nose hair to get the tears going , oh my hands have gone numb get me out of here.  If she is this happy right now I am betting they are going to ask for a stretcher to take her out.  Theory I am thinking is each action has a equal opposite reaction. So from uber animated to oxygen needed perhaps.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: May 17, 2011, 11:32:53 AM »

Im watching her now & lunch is the least of what she "thinks" she has in her favor.   Her entire mannerisms today have been cocky & jovial which indicates she must think she is going to get away with murder.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #328 on: May 17, 2011, 11:33:15 AM »

Well, as Judge Perry says, I have a long memory and if there's a hang up in the jury with no decision reachable, then I will be asking - and who was it that wouldn't allow her to be stricken -not once but two times?  How much money is this woman going to cost the State of Florida in the end?

Something I don't understand, the prosecution wanted her of the first day - and Judge Perry said no - prosecution said they'd like to use a preemption and the Judge denied that day.  I never understood why the judge wouldn't allow the prosecution a preemption when he allowed the defense preemptions.

Can any monkey help me clear my confusion, please?

Pls for me too...they tried to get rid of her last week, I thought they could back strike anyone I can see her hanging the jury, and remember that nitwit on the Phil Spector trial who did, GRRRRRRRRRRRR

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: May 17, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »

I don't know where that logic comes from after hearing how many pj's say she is guilty.  Let her dream now.....it will just be a harder fall for her.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #330 on: May 17, 2011, 11:34:01 AM »

Well, I thought today would be the day we seat a jury, so planned to stay up all day to see that; however, it does not seem that way any more.  I cannot stand watching the wench act like she is out on a picnic with her buddies any more, and I think I will go sleep.

Each time this court breaks, takes lunch, allows objections, etc., Caylee is further made nonexistant and this case becomes more of a mockery.

The judge keeps allowing her to behave this way. This should be serious not some party.  The judge is allowing so much bunk that I thought he would be alot tougher on.  Why is she allowed to act like a lawyer?  I don't get it.  I am so pissed off.  It has been what at least 30 mins, why is she allowed to remain in the court room and not have to to back to a holding cell?  Cause she is white, presumed innocent?  Makes me sick, whatever the reason.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: May 17, 2011, 11:34:49 AM »

so, all the jurors have to decide on guilt right?
bozo and Casey are talking and flirting...she seems pizzy cause her highness is being kept waiting ...a waste of her time..like she has better things to do?
she is such a flirt..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: May 17, 2011, 11:35:44 AM »

so, all the jurors have to decide on guilt right?
bozo and Casey are talking and flirting...she seems pizzy cause her highness is being kept waiting ...a waste of her time..like she has better things to do?
she is such a flirt..

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #333 on: May 17, 2011, 11:36:48 AM »

I am not at all concerned about the Judge hurrying jury selection along.  He really has not.  They have each questioned the jurors to their hearts' contents, all day long, for 6, 7 whole days.  If left up to bozo, he would keep this going on for 6 months.  I think he is being too easy on them.  This is ridiculous.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: May 17, 2011, 11:36:55 AM »

I logged in just now to inform you that I will be logging out. I have made way too many ignorant comments recently.  Off to the rafters for bad monkey-karen
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #335 on: May 17, 2011, 11:37:44 AM »

I am so sad, for the very first time, I am worried that we will not get justice for Caylee.  All because a woman said that it would be a hardship for her to have to judge other people and still make it to the jury.  I will be wondering with each persons testimony, what this one juror will be thinking.

This monkey is barely hanging on her branch........

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: May 17, 2011, 11:39:06 AM »

I logged in just now to inform you that I will be logging out. I have made way too many ignorant comments recently.  Off to the rafters for bad monkey-karen

Stay with us!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: May 17, 2011, 11:39:21 AM »

InSession is talking about Casey's demeanor now..how pleasant she seems to be feeling, more relaxed etc...
why isn't she back in the cell where she belongs? this is not social hour..
Jean C. is so stupid..can't stand her journalism any longer..she needs to go..always feels sorry for Casey..

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: May 17, 2011, 11:40:14 AM »

Well, I thought today would be the day we seat a jury, so planned to stay up all day to see that; however, it does not seem that way any more.  I cannot stand watching the wench act like she is out on a picnic with her buddies any more, and I think I will go sleep.

Each time this court breaks, takes lunch, allows objections, etc., Caylee is further made nonexistant and this case becomes more of a mockery.

The judge keeps allowing her to behave this way. This should be serious not some party.  The judge is allowing so much bunk that I thought he would be alot tougher on.  Why is she allowed to act like a lawyer?  I don't get it.  I am so pissed off.  It has been what at least 30 mins, why is she allowed to remain in the court room and not have to to back to a holding cell?  Cause she is white, presumed innocent?  Makes me sick, whatever the reason.
They work for her Zoo.  In actuality, she is the boss.  Take your blood pressure meds Zoo ... or have a glass of wine!     Looks like it's gonna be a looong day.

And keep in mind what Casey's face is gonna look like when she's found guilty!  That's what keeps me going!  I'm gonna save that screen capture and use it as my wallpaper forever and ever and a day!   ::justice2NJ::

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: May 17, 2011, 11:40:32 AM »

Stay with us!!!

yeah..^^^ what Brandi said..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.