May 20, 2024, 08:43:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 388522 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #760 on: September 08, 2008, 09:03:03 PM »

So, I posted this at the end of the last cause I didn't know we were already on page 100:
Can someone post a link to the latest timeline of what we know for sure? Not a speculation timeline, please. I want to re-read.
Pretty please?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.0

Also, have you guys seen this one?  I found it before I found you.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945
The page owner's name is Desdemona.  Interesting.

I was looking at the pictures on that myspace and saw this one:

http://a630.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_207c4652cb2b51ef9098685566143cfd.jpg

and maybe I am just plain stupid but Caylee looks ALOT like the guy thats holding her. I mean she has his eyes.

Monkeys isnt that Jesse Grund ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: September 08, 2008, 09:03:06 PM »

Are You Kidding Me - Do the Anthony's Actually have a Supporting public ???

Someone just posted this on Craigslist Orlando Rants and Raves ~

Reply to: pers-833086164@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-08, 6:59PM EDT

at my home. i have a 5 bedroom home on 5 acres. not very far from Orlando. i'am not home for weeks at a time. I know what you people are going through especially Casey and it saddens me to know that you have welfare and other lowlife outside your home! George you must have a lot off patience.i would of just shot'em. So George,Casey,Cindy and Lee my home is your home. thinking of you

______

My My My the freaks do come out of the wood work dont they

Well, Casey can't leave.  She is stuck in that house.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #762 on: September 08, 2008, 09:03:29 PM »

WHOA...just watched the vid segment of Cindy pointing to heaven and yelling at a Woman protester..."God tell me everyday to look for my *grandSON"...then Cindy quickly changes word to Grand daughter...anyone else notice/hear this?

TIA...Destiny

EDITED TO ADD...I listened 3 more times...Cindy even shouse "HE is still alive"....the skeletons are tumbleing out........Yeppers....that door is open....this confirms some of my *feelings* to me...Destiny....

Des I hear "Grandson" and "He" too.  What do you think that all means..are they that totally detatched?

Nope.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: September 08, 2008, 09:04:36 PM »

at my home. i have a 5 bedroom home on 5 acres. not very far from Orlando. i'am not home for weeks at a time. I know what you people are going through especially Casey and it saddens me to know that you have welfare and other lowlife outside your home! George you must have a lot off patience.i would of just shot'em. So George,Casey,Cindy and Lee my home is your home. thinking of you

______

you have got to be kidding????

Hopefully its a set up!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: September 08, 2008, 09:05:03 PM »

It's Casey. You can tell it is her by the hair.

!~*Mar*~!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 08, 2008, 09:05:29 PM »

WHOA...just watched the vid segment of Cindy pointing to heaven and yelling at a Woman protester..."God tell me everyday to look for my *grandSON"...then Cindy quickly changes word to Grand daughter...anyone else notice/hear this?

TIA...Destiny

EDITED TO ADD...I listened 3 more times...Cindy even shouse "HE is still alive"....the skeletons are tumbleing out........Yeppers....that door is open....this confirms some of my *feelings* to me...Destiny....

Des I hear "Grandson" and "He" too.  What do you think that all means..are they that totally detatched?

Nope.....Des

Help Des! I am lost I have thought to they were keeping things in the family but the grandson thing is confusing me...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #766 on: September 08, 2008, 09:05:58 PM »

Aww I missed the very last mins of NG.  Why would the defense be having a field day if this went to trial?
Because of the police officer casey was dating did you know george was let go becasue he lied about him and cindy when he was on the force to
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #767 on: September 08, 2008, 09:06:32 PM »

Lala's Mom

I wonder what Casey has been doing " in the house" since her release ???

What would one do if you were on lock down with George and Cindy ?

Maybe their playing Trivial Pursuit ?

** o/t LaLa is my Daughters Nick name too

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: September 08, 2008, 09:06:54 PM »

the camera is at a really weird angle.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: September 08, 2008, 09:07:01 PM »

Do you think that it's a possiblity that the hold up could be that the chloroform searches on Caseys puter were done under a different "login" and not hers?  They might be having trouble pinning it to her exclusively ....

again I ask ... while she was driving Amy's car while Amy was in PR ... who was driving her (Caseys) car?

Most likely Amys ... but I bet she claims she "loaned" her car to "someone" while she was using Amy's and "they" abandoned the car ... not Casey .....

Please tell me we have something to dispell this thought ....

Tony went to NY June 30 - July5th   Amy went to PR July 8th - July 16th.  So what car was Casey using when Tony went to NY.  Didn't Amy need to use her own car to get around??

and who's car was Casey driving when Tony went to NY June 30th - July 5th?  She abandoned her's on June 27th.

7-04-08 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate
http://www.wftv.com/news/16979873/detail.html

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(A)-1-100
page 13 tony says he went to NY on june 30th returned july 5th.  Unless I am seeing things

Mary Mary I am so far behind trying to find the documents. You are correct in Tony said he was in New York until the 5th. I wonder if she was not with that jerk Lakevag on July 4th going by the pics we have seen posted. Unless that was another year. I have not found Tony's friend ? Clints statement though.

Just a swinging with the tribe
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: September 08, 2008, 09:07:15 PM »

______

you have got to be kidding????

Hopefully its a set up!

It's probably golddiggers seeing where the fame and fortune is headed.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 08, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »

Lala's Mom

probably reading SM!!!

Wave to Casey!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 08, 2008, 09:08:41 PM »

Well this is bizarre:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080909/ap_on_re_us/toddler_in_trunk

GREAT FALLS, Mont. - The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car — more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested.

Deputy County Attorney Joel Thompson said authorities have yet to determine how or when the boy died. An autopsy is being conducted. According to court records, ManyWhiteHorses told police the boy's death was an accident, and that she placed his body in the car's trunk on May 29.

ManyWhiteHorses was being held on $250,000 bail. During a brief court hearing, she appeared without an attorney and was provided forms for a public defender.

Personnel at the Cascade County Detention Center turned away a reporter's attempt to speak with her Monday because it was outside visiting hours.

ManyWhiteHorses was first arrested July 21, after authorities said she was driving erratically. As police attempted to pull her over, she drove through several stoplights and crashed into a parked car. Her 11-year-old daughter was in the back seat and, unknown to police, the toddler's body was apparently in the trunk, authorities said.

Police officers did not search the trunk, and the car was towed. ManyWhiteHorses was arrested, and child welfare officials began looking into placing the daughter into state custody.

ManyWhiteHorses was given misdemeanor citations in connection with the crash and later released from jail. Authorities said she did not retrieve her car even though she was free to do so.

Child welfare officials moved for custody of the daughter in August and were trying to determine the boy's whereabouts.

During the investigation, authorities learned that ManyWhiteHorses told relatives the state had taken the toddler long ago, that state officials were told initially the child was in Browning and then later that he was in Portland, Ore.

"Her stories varied based upon who she was talking to," said police Detective Bruce McDermott.

Police were brought into the case last week after child welfare agents could not verify the toddler's location. A short time later, ManyWhiteHorses told officers the toddler, who had autism, had died in late May, according to court records. ManyWhiteHorses told police she put the body in the trunk, wrapped in a blanket inside a garbage bag, the affidavit said.

Officers went to the wrecking yard and found the boy's body in the trunk, authorities said.

ManyWhiteHorses' aunt, Ernestine Small, said she had taken care of the two children during ManyWhiteHorses' prior run-ins with the law. Small had been hoping to take custody again this summer, but was told by ManyWhiteHorses that the toddler had been placed in foster care.

"Nobody expected this," Small said in an interview at the courthouse. "I know she gets violent, but never thought she would do this to her baby."

Both prosecutors and police said the officers followed the law by not searching the trunk after ManyWhiteHorses' July 21 arrest, saying legal cause and a search warrant would have been needed.

"Police had no reason to believe there was anything of evidentiary value in the trunk," McDermott said.

Small, ManyWhiteHorses' aunt, said the officers could not have known to search the trunk.

"Why would they?" she said.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: September 08, 2008, 09:09:59 PM »

So, I posted this at the end of the last cause I didn't know we were already on page 100:
Can someone post a link to the latest timeline of what we know for sure? Not a speculation timeline, please. I want to re-read.
Pretty please?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.0

Also, have you guys seen this one?  I found it before I found you.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945
The page owner's name is Desdemona.  Interesting.

I was looking at the pictures on that myspace and saw this one:

http://a630.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_207c4652cb2b51ef9098685566143cfd.jpg

and maybe I am just plain stupid but Caylee looks ALOT like the guy thats holding her. I mean she has his eyes.

Monkeys isnt that Jesse Grund ?

Isn't he one of the supposed guys that Casey named as the father? If so then I definelty think he's Caylee's dad. She looks exactly like him. The eyes and facial features.

!~*Mar*~!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #774 on: September 08, 2008, 09:10:14 PM »

Lala's Mom

probably reading SM!!!

Wave to Casey!!

Good One 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: September 08, 2008, 09:10:18 PM »

??
For those that have dug through 400 pages of documents...  Is there any referenece  where anyone but  Casey  ever met the  (ghost) baby sitter   face-to-face?
TIA 
Back to lurk mode.....  Laughing

OF...as soon as Carpe has the link to first segment of NG uploaded...You'll hear it in the first 4 mins....Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: September 08, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »

Lala's Mom

Small world...there are several that have Lalas in here. 

She is on the internet all day when she can be...but if she is being petted by Cindy and George is staying away from her then it's a tough time each night in that house.  I go back to Padilla saying George gives her a wide area...says a lot.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: September 08, 2008, 09:11:47 PM »

Aw, no protesters?  Darn, they can stare at each other or watch NG!  What What's that you say?  Does that mean no one cares and will stop donating?  Man we gotta fix this quick!!  Hey, wait a minute.. does this mean we actually have to go look for Caylee now?  Oh man, think of something quick... quick throw a hammer through the window.  They'll never know we did it.   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: September 08, 2008, 09:11:49 PM »

??
For those that have dug through 400 pages of documents...  Is there any referenece  where anyone but  Casey  ever met the  (ghost) baby sitter   face-to-face?
TIA 
Back to lurk mode.....  Laughing

OF...as soon as Carpe has the link to first segment of NG uploaded...You'll hear it in the first 4 mins....Destiny

OOPS replied to wrong OF post...Mea Culap OF....Destiny

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 08, 2008, 09:12:08 PM »

TIA...Destiny

Nope.....Des

Destiny do you have a link to that video. I so want to see it. Thinking about something.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.