May 16, 2024, 12:06:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 281538 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: October 01, 2010, 01:22:38 PM »

They should have shot him...(joran)

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 01, 2010, 02:21:53 PM »

Maybe Steph Watts should call Tim Miller again and interview him to discuss the latest jail break by Joran and how it messed up their plans 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 01, 2010, 02:24:40 PM »

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: October 01, 2010, 02:24:41 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard
LIMA, Peru, Oct. 1 (TOTI) --

Joran van der Sloot continues to have issues while incarcerated at Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru. The latest incident saw van der Sloot go “berserk” and make an escape attempt only days after he was visited in the prison by the mother of Natalee Holloway.

The 23-year-old Dutchman exploded after he was fed food that he thought might be poisoned, said National Enquirer in an exclusive story. He tried to punch the guard and flee the cell block before he was tossed back into his cell. There, he ripped of his clothes and screamed: “People here want to kill me!”

The incident occurred on September 15, 2010, when Beth Twitty, who is Natalee's mother, visited him.

“After Beth confronted him, asking, 'What did you do with Natalee?' Joran realized how easy it was for anyone to get to him,” an insider said. “So when he got word that someone was trying to kill him with poisoned food, he went crazy.”

The thought of being poisoned isn't that far-fetched. Joran van der Sloot bragged recently that he had received $50,000 from the Dutch media. He was using that money to bribe guards. He was also using the cash to get gourmet meals that didn't come from the kitchen. That changed when he heard he was being targeted by a group of prisoners who were sickened by the charges he killed two young women.

“Those inmates got word to Joran that they were waiting for the day he'd have to eat regular prison food, and they'd make sure the food was poisoned.”

Four days after Beth Twitty visited, a prison guard who refused to take bribes from van der Sloot told the prisoner he would have to eat the same food as the other prisoners.

“Joran thought the guard was in on a plot to kill him, and he went totally berserk,” said an insider. “He yelled insults at the guard, and then threw a punch at him. Joran was hysterical. He was so crazy with fear of being murdered in prison that he started blindly running in a bid to escape. He made it through one door of the cell block and almost made it through a second door before another guard tackled him and held him down. If that guard hadn't acted so quickly, who knows how far Joran would have gone? He could have found a hiding place in jail that could have led to an escape.”

After that, Joran van der Sloot was quickly overpowered by other guards and put in a cell.

“The guards could hear him screaming, 'I want to get out! I haven't killed anybody, but people here want to kill me!' said the insider.

The guards responded by throwing Joran van der Sloot was thrown into solitary confinement.

“All the cockiness has been drained from him now,” said the insider. “Joran now realizes that he can't buy everyone.”

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147851.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 01, 2010, 02:25:01 PM »

Maybe Steph Watts should call Tim Miller again and interview him to discuss the latest jail break by Joran and how it messed up their plans 

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 01, 2010, 02:32:15 PM »

My bet is that he will

Steph ?

I know you read here.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 01, 2010, 02:32:38 PM »

an angelic monkey
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: October 01, 2010, 02:32:48 PM »

Sounds like the sporter had a temper tantrum to me, but I'm sure Steph and Tim can figure a
way to make it all Beth's fault.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 01, 2010, 02:47:39 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard
LIMA, Peru, Oct. 1 (TOTI) --

Joran van der Sloot continues to have issues while incarcerated at Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru. The latest incident saw van der Sloot go “berserk” and make an escape attempt only days after he was visited in the prison by the mother of Natalee Holloway.

The 23-year-old Dutchman exploded after he was fed food that he thought might be poisoned, said National Enquirer in an exclusive story. He tried to punch the guard and flee the cell block before he was tossed back into his cell. There, he ripped of his clothes and screamed: “People here want to kill me!”

The incident occurred on September 15, 2010, when Beth Twitty, who is Natalee's mother, visited him.

“After Beth confronted him, asking, 'What did you do with Natalee?' Joran realized how easy it was for anyone to get to him,” an insider said. “So when he got word that someone was trying to kill him with poisoned food, he went crazy.”

The thought of being poisoned isn't that far-fetched. Joran van der Sloot bragged recently that he had received $50,000 from the Dutch media. He was using that money to bribe guards. He was also using the cash to get gourmet meals that didn't come from the kitchen. That changed when he heard he was being targeted by a group of prisoners who were sickened by the charges he killed two young women.

“Those inmates got word to Joran that they were waiting for the day he'd have to eat regular prison food, and they'd make sure the food was poisoned.”

Four days after Beth Twitty visited, a prison guard who refused to take bribes from van der Sloot told the prisoner he would have to eat the same food as the other prisoners.

“Joran thought the guard was in on a plot to kill him, and he went totally berserk,” said an insider. “He yelled insults at the guard, and then threw a punch at him. Joran was hysterical. He was so crazy with fear of being murdered in prison that he started blindly running in a bid to escape. He made it through one door of the cell block and almost made it through a second door before another guard tackled him and held him down. If that guard hadn't acted so quickly, who knows how far Joran would have gone? He could have found a hiding place in jail that could have led to an escape.”

After that, Joran van der Sloot was quickly overpowered by other guards and put in a cell.

“The guards could hear him screaming, 'I want to get out! I haven't killed anybody, but people here want to kill me!' said the insider.

The guards responded by throwing Joran van der Sloot was thrown into solitary confinement.

“All the cockiness has been drained from him now,” said the insider. “Joran now realizes that he can't buy everyone.”

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147851.html

It doesn't take much to set him off.  Maybe all it takes is to say NO.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 01, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »

Good Afternoon

Why does Beth's and Jorans picture look so odd? Is it my eyes? I barely recognized Beth...jmo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: October 01, 2010, 02:55:51 PM »

KERMIT! 

Are you and your family in Aruba? 

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/22593-aglomeracion-di-dori-ta-causa-hopi-problema-den-viviendanan-aki-na-aruba.html

aglomeracion by frog is cause quite problem in viviendanan here at aruba

Aglomeracion di dori ta causa hopi problema den viviendanan aki na Aruba
Friday, 01 October 2010 13:51
album.JPG

Mirando e temporada di yobida, ta trece no solamente e awa, pero tambe matanan ta crece, damnan ta yega cu awa, Aruba di berdad, ta bira bunita. Pero banda di esey, e damnan ta bira un neishi pa dorinan cu awor a bira un pesto, drentando cas y poolnan di nos habitantenan. E situacion aki a cuminsa bira alarmante y practicamente a bira un plaga den varios vecindario cu ta cerca di dam of rooi. Dori ta un amfibio cu siguramente mester tene atencion cune y ta di spera cu e departamento concerni den gobierno por haci algo pa remedia e plaga aki, sin causa daño na bestia como habitantenan di cas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 01, 2010, 02:57:06 PM »

Mymonkey - Beth looks funny because that's where I cut the paper before I scanned and when I put the two together it didn't line up exactly right.

Joran's pic is as it is in the NE and I have no idea.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: October 01, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »

I just don't think we need to go there, Janet.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: October 01, 2010, 03:11:16 PM »

Is Dave Holloway one with Steph Watts and Tim Miller regarding the bashing of the  mother of his daughter and the upholding the Aruban investigation?

If the established friendship is still ongoing ... I assume my question will be answered?

Janet

+++++++

Interference in an Ongoing Investigation

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Steph Watts:  Tim, beyond what you just said...and people in the chat room are asking me, how could they interfere with an ongoing investigation.  Here’s how.  Beth went over there without even informing her attorney.  There’s Peruvian authorities working on this case, there’s Aruban authorities working on this case, and there’s American authorities working on this case.  People remember, he’s being charged with extortion in this country.  So, how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She has no idea if they’re about to crack him, if they’re working some kind of a deal with Aruba.  If they’re working some kind of a deal...she has no idea because they don’t tell families everything.  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Like Brothers

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  I talked to Robin several times today and uhh Dave has became just a real real close friend of mine, uhhh I regret not meeting Dave Holloway twenty years ago you know and I just love him as a person and for what he’s gone through and I’m there to support him.

Steph Watts:  O.K., you guys are like brothers and I remember when all three of us were together in Aruba ...

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: October 01, 2010, 03:12:41 PM »

Klaas/mods

Please delete post 572.

Thanks

done
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 03:22:18 PM by klaasend » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 01, 2010, 03:15:43 PM »

Beth's possible reaction to the interview was questioned on the forum.  Why would Dave's possible reaction not be questioned.

Janet

_____

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: October 01, 2010, 03:58:51 PM »

Mymonkey - Beth looks funny because that's where I cut the paper before I scanned and when I put the two together it didn't line up exactly right.

Thanks klaasend for the article....I thought it was my eyes..or my mind ::MonkeyEek::and it was not even important,but I would like to say I bet that is not a recent photo of Joran..he looks to rested.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 01, 2010, 04:04:07 PM »

Thanks klaasend for the article....I thought it was my eyes..or my mind ::MonkeyEek::and it was not even important,but I would like to say I bet that is not a recent photo of Joran..he looks to rested.

That photo of Joran looks like it was from that Dutch interview prior to Beth and Peter DeVries going there.  He's wearing the same clothes.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: October 01, 2010, 04:06:22 PM »

That photo of Joran looks like it was from that Dutch interview prior to Beth and Peter DeVries going there.  He's wearing the same clothes.

My curious self wants to see a recent picture of him

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: October 01, 2010, 04:08:39 PM »

I can't see Aruba ever turning over what documents or case files they have. Or the NL. When it gets to that point again, a new witness will turn up or some donkey bones will be found that will keep it as an open investigation. Aruban LE is probaly praying that things will take case of themselves in the Peru prison.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.