May 06, 2024, 10:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 1001093 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: February 07, 2010, 11:04:38 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH!!!  BILLB!!!!

Breaking News New -  Orleans Saints Win Super Bowl XLIV 31-17

Thanks Janet......Good guys do win..... an angelic monkey
Although I have to say.....
Both teams are Class Acts............

Billb ... to tell the truth ... the score was all I cared about.  I do not understand the game but hubby loves it and ... was invited by youngest son to join a group that had gathered at his home to watch on a large screen television.  DIL served muchies and ... worked on lesson plans (teacher).  I had a quiet afternoon at home.  However ...  I just received a call from one happy hubby and ... everyone's going out for dinner at the Spagetti factory to celebrate.  I took a pass on the invite.  It is 8:00 PM.  I am making making myself a bowl of soup and calling it an early night.

Good Night All

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #681 on: February 07, 2010, 11:45:34 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH!!!  BILLB!!!!

Breaking News New -  Orleans Saints Win Super Bowl XLIV 31-17

Thanks Janet......Good guys do win..... an angelic monkey
Although I have to say.....
Both teams are Class Acts............

Billb ... to tell the truth ... the score was all I cared about.  I do not understand the game but hubby loves it and ... was invited by youngest son to join a group that had gathered at his home to watch on a large screen television.  DIL served muchies and ... worked on lesson plans (teacher).  I had a quiet afternoon at home.  However ...  I just received a call from one happy hubby and ... everyone's going out for dinner at the Spagetti factory to celebrate.  I took a pass on the invite.  It is 8:00 PM.  I am making making myself a bowl of soup and calling it an early night.

Good Night All

Janet
8:00 PM PT
Janet...
thank you for sharing...
It is all about the little and big things we do with our families.... an angelic monkey
That is why we are here....
The injustice paulass, urine, k2, and american traitors perpetuated on Natalee, Beth, Dave...is beyond words....the perps will have their judgment day.....
My heart is for what Beth and Dave miss every day...without Natalee......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #682 on: February 07, 2010, 11:46:14 PM »

Good Night Good Monkeys.......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: February 07, 2010, 11:56:02 PM »

Whatta game Janet,Bill,and all monkeys....

CONGRATULATIONS TO CAJUN MIRACLE,NEW ORLEANS,
AND THE STATE OF LOUISIANA

BOTH TEAMS ARE CLASS ACTS.WAS TOUGH TO ROOT AGAINST EITHER ONE....
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:59:50 PM by San » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: February 07, 2010, 11:56:51 PM »

SELF EDIT...

Fixed it for you = San
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:01:21 AM by San » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: February 08, 2010, 12:02:44 AM »

SELF EDIT...

Fixed it for you = San

Thanx San!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: February 08, 2010, 12:16:33 AM »

KTF, Thanks for the congrats!!!!!!  Man, that was some game and both teams did a great job. We are all so proud of our team and they so deserve it. WHO DAT did it BIG time!!!!!!!!! What a party!       
Now we need some answers for Natalee and justice NOW!!!     
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: February 08, 2010, 12:19:53 AM »

Check with you Monkeys tomorrow. Nite all---Too much party days!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: February 08, 2010, 12:20:22 AM »

KTF, Thanks for the congrats!!!!!!  Man, that was some game and both teams did a great job. We are all so proud of our team and they so deserve it. WHO DAT did it BIG time!!!!!!!!! What a party!       
Now we need some answers for Natalee and justice NOW!!!     

As i'm a Washington Huskies fan it was nice to see Mark Brunell get a Ring.He's a class act!Justice will come in due time.The clock is ticking...!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #689 on: February 08, 2010, 12:42:16 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: February 08, 2010, 01:25:51 AM »

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/8-years-of-on-the-record-at-10pm/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogs/Gretawire+(Blogs+-+Gretawire)

January 31, 2010 | 8:41 AM ET

8 years of ON THE RECORD at 10pm!

We tried to get to the bottom of the disapperance of American teen Natalee Holloway (and yes, believe it or not, I am still working the story.)  ON THE RECORD at 10pm went to Aruba many times...as I look back at the 8 years of ON THE RECORD at 10pm, here are some pics from Aruba:

(UPDATE: I just removed the big smiling picture of Joran....I could not resize it and I don't see why he is smiling)

below is the courtroom in Aruba:

above is the monkey who lived next door to Joran van der Sloot.

15 comments:

Jan
Good to hear you are still working on this case.

January 31, 2010 at 4:17 pm

morgan
The Kalpoes just got outed for trying to scam their way out of coming to the US for their depositions. They turned in shoddy visa applications two times and then tried to tell the court that wanted to come but their visa's were denied. They obviously thought they would never have to go under oath and it would just be settled and they would get a big fat check. WRONG! What are those liars really afraid of? Afraid to go under oath and have to answer to what really happened to Natalee?

January 31, 2010 at 3:17 pm

grace
Some day we will get the answers to what happened to Natalee.

January 31, 2010 at 2:34 pm

MarySacto1
This story still disturbs me. You, out of all the journalist that covered this story, went the extra mile to try and find out the truth. I think that is when I really came to admire you, Greta. That poor monkey...he/she shouldn't be in a cage:-(

January 31, 2010 at 1:13 pm

stardustmelody
I am glad you have not given up on this case. I suspect you will be rewarded in your tenacity some day, but it is one that definitely still intrigues many of us. Thanks for your perseverance.

January 31, 2010 at 1:02 pm

blackyb
That monkey knows something. By the way, you're looking spiffy.

January 31, 2010 at 11:40 am

Debra-Reno
A couple weeks ago I saw Natalee's story on TLC. There were several shots of Greta. They also showed the van der Sloot home and I wondered if the monkey is still alive. I stopped watching Greta's show mid 2008 when it was obvious Fox had gone totally political. I feel she has let down the families of Natalee, Kathleen Schiavo, Stacy Peterson, and Caylee because their stories need to be kept in the news so that an answer to what really happened can be found. Greta & the legal panel used to ROCK.

January 31, 2010 at 11:35 am

Bruce D.
We appreciate your effort there Greta. It breaks your heart to to think of your daughter going to an island paradise on vacation and someone kills her and her body is never found.

January 31, 2010 at 11:35 am

smalldog
Is there an update on the Kalpoe case against Dr. Phil? When are those Kalpoes coming to the US for their depositions?January 31, 2010 at 11:11 am

Concerned
I'm so glad to hear you are still working on this case, Greta. I think about Natalee often and know the answer is there somewhere. I hope we learn the truth some day.

January 31, 2010 at 9:43 am

snip

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: February 08, 2010, 08:25:14 AM »

Texasmom, lol....

Monkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2007 750ml

Monkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc is a charming, elegant wine, displaying intense varietal character. Ripe, zesty flavours of grapefruit, kiwi and pineapple are overlaid with fresh cut grass. Finishing crisp and refreshing, the palate balances intense fruit qual

I think that is a very apt description of the Monkeys! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 08, 2010, 08:29:43 AM »

Thanks Klaas!

Nose job, glue the ears down, brush hog the brows, recede the hairline a bit more...and LVR could look like the guy in the pic!  

That pic may not have been Lorenzo - but I know we've seen the name Maribelle Tromp in all this before....
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: February 08, 2010, 08:33:22 AM »

OK, my papi still sucks.....what does this say?

Help please!! 

Consider the source...but WTH?   

1/30/2010 Solo di Pueblo Page 5

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=1784&Itemid=2

rumor persistente:

gobierno owing to retira sra. eckmeyer y owing to named after jan van der straten at his lugar

kico jan van der straten know of cultura of aruba?

sta. cruz -- gobierno of avp owing to dicidi for retira the directora of cultura, sra. eckmeyer. hour much owing to think cu talvez this have of haber cu sra. eckmeyer owing to work much year at corsou y cu talvez the not can dirigi the departamento of cultura, now is resulta cu gobierno owing to named after jan van der straten because; director of departamento of cultura. at first instant this is seems of is one 1 april joke, sinembargo month of april is enough far. then owing to come resulta cu do not one joke, but one mature concreto. sr. v/d straten apparently will owing to stay named after for bay dirigi cultura of aruba. the decisionnan here do not seems of is will corecto, but we is wait for cu another week gobierno will can admiti or desmenti.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: February 08, 2010, 02:50:39 PM »

A REMINDER

ARUBAN CHIEF OF POLICE - GEROLD DOMPIG

Gerold Dompig’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates his words were not devried from a vacuum.  There had to have been a foundation of inside knowledge.
_________

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

RITA COSBY: Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?
GEROLD DOMPIG: Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

GEROLD DOMPIG: Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

'Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: Well, it would take me, I think, a little over two days to go over all the inconsistencies. None of the stories match up, let me put it that way. So when it comes to believing this individual, we know in which category to place him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators. So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

48 Hours Mystery

Dompig says he believes Paulus Van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: February 08, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »

A REMINDER

OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON - STEVE COHEN

Steve Cohen's official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates his words were not devried from a vacuum.  There had to have been a foundation of inside knowledge.

++++++++++

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case ....

CARIBBEAN VOICE - January 18, 2006

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

DR. PHIL SHOW - January 29, 2006

"Did you say to them these boys were going to be brought in within 10 days and re-interrogated?" Dr. Phil asks.

"Yes, I did," he (Steve Cohen) replies. "But I also knew that the prosecutor had a choice to make." He says the choice was whether or not to reveal new evidence right away, if waiting meant a better chance of getting a conviction later. ...

Steve explains, "Forensic materials continue to be collected. I think we've got our hands on some forensic material now that may actually open up the doors to the final results of this case."  ...

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 08, 2010, 06:44:39 PM »

OK, my papi still sucks.....what does this say?

Help please!! 

Consider the source...but WTH?   

1/30/2010 Solo di Pueblo Page 5

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=1784&Itemid=2

rumor persistente:

gobierno owing to retira sra. eckmeyer y owing to named after jan van der straten at his lugar

kico jan van der straten know of cultura of aruba?

sta. cruz -- gobierno of avp owing to dicidi for retira the directora of cultura, sra. eckmeyer. hour much owing to think cu talvez this have of haber cu sra. eckmeyer owing to work much year at corsou y cu talvez the not can dirigi the departamento of cultura, now is resulta cu gobierno owing to named after jan van der straten because; director of departamento of cultura. at first instant this is seems of is one 1 april joke, sinembargo month of april is enough far. then owing to come resulta cu do not one joke, but one mature concreto. sr. v/d straten apparently will owing to stay named after for bay dirigi cultura of aruba. the decisionnan here do not seems of is will corecto, but we is wait for cu another week gobierno will can admiti or desmenti.

Not sure if this is any better, but here's the Google Spanish translation:

persistent rumor:

Owing to government withdraws sra. Owing to Eckmeyer and named after Jan van der Straten at his place

Jan van der Straten kico know of Culture of aruba?

sta. cross - Government of dicidi for avp Owing to remove the director of culture, Mrs. Eckmeyer. hour cu much Owing to think maybe this have of having ea sra. Owing to work much Eckmeyer year at the corsou and maybe cu can not directed the department of culture, now is it cu Owing to government named after Jan van der Straten because; director of department of culture. instant at first seems this is one of is 1 April joke, however month of April is far enough. Owing to eat it then cu do not one joke, but one particular mature. sr. v / d Straten will apparently named after Owing to stay for bay directed culture of Aruba. the decisionnan here do not seems of is will normally, but we is wait for another week cu Admit government can or will belied.

(My interpretation)   

The rumor is that Eckmeyer is retiring as Director of the Department of Culture in Aruba and Jan Van der Straaten will take her place.

I think the author is also questioning how much Van der Straaten knows about the Culture of Aruba...and says it seems like an April Fool's joke.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: February 08, 2010, 07:06:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68524.php

Google translation:

rEerste one hundred days Eman Cabinet

February 8, 2010, 12:42 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Minister Mike Eman and his messenger arrives at the Government Office for the press conference on the first one hundred days of his cabinet. Further on is State Secretary Ank Bijleveld the office of the Governor, which she had a conversation.

ORANGE CITY - The government Mike Eman I celebrates the first one hundred days in government. During a press conference at the entrance of the Government Office, Prime Minister Mike Eman (AVP), with members of his cabinet behind him, he is proud of what the first one hundred days is reached.

"The past 100 days we have proved we can shift the focus of a small group of people and political appointments for maximum attention to people who have less to do in our country." Eman pointed to the halving of the PDO, the increase under the state with 25 percent supplement for school children within families stand to 100 florin per child is increased, the reopening of the Government Office, the closing reception and help the addicts, the renovation plans for downtown Oranjestad and San Nicolas and the return of strategic KLM and partners such as Carnival Cruises. Relationships with partners within the Kingdom have significantly improved, says Eman. "We work together with Dutch and Dutch Prime Ministers give consideration to situations in the Aruba, the refinery up to the airline."

Purchasing power
The Prime Minister during the press conference was the criticism that, despite the halving of the PDO, there is little to note of lower prices for consumers. "There are definitely some price reductions on products including gasoline," said the premier. He points out that once the government "one million hungry" measures of the previous government has reversed, there will be more room for the people, especially people with lower incomes, to be able to stand. The Minister of Economic Affairs, Social Affairs and Culture Michelle Winklaar (AVP) added to that currently being prepared for the responsibilities of auditors and Finance Foundation Board to impose fines for CAS during checks on prices in shops and supermarkets. Party members of the ruling party have two weeks ago, commissioned by the government at various supermarkets and mini markets purchases made with a specific shopping list for a four-headed families. Purpose of the purchases was to determine whether there is competition between the supermarkets.

Bijleveld
State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) is currently working visit to Aruba. "We have in the past one hundred days a lot of talk about cooperation," said the premier. This morning was Bijleveld-Schouten audience with Governor Refunjol, and together with the Representative of the Netherlands, Rob Vermaes, in the Board office spoke with Prime Minister Eman. Today between the two sides discussed the funding of the training project for disadvantaged young people in the marinierskazene Savaneta. It also discussed the development of a contingency plan for Aruba, in cooperation with the Netherlands. Tomorrow, the Minister for Infrastructure, Environment and Integration Benny Sevinger (AVP) a presentation on the renovation of the inner city of Oranjestad and San Nicolas. Aruba is also a confirmation on technical assistance in completing this project.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: February 08, 2010, 07:11:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68519.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Dutch expelled

February 8, 2010, 12:37 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - A 48-year-old Dutch woman of European descent, was arrested Friday by police and transferred to Instituto Alarma y Seguridad Aruba (IASA). She was a long time illegally in the island. According to police, she is addicted to drugs and her house became a known drug house. IASA Border Guard ensures that the woman returned to the Netherlands.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 08, 2010, 07:18:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68520.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Quiet lights parade

February 8, 2010, 12:37 (GMT -04:00)

Participants of Dushi Carnival Group look beautiful with their bright and cheerful attire in the jungle theme.

ORANGE CITY - Despite the significantly lower turnout was the 56th Tivoli Lights Parade last Saturday night of a big party. The atmosphere there was good. Ten carnival groups and slightly more than two thousand participants were dancing, jumping and singing through the streets of Oranjestad. The parade began around eight hours in the Vondellaan Kooiman and walked towards the roundabout at Havana and via the LG Smith Boulevard to end after the bus station.

This year it also appeared along the lower side pressure than in previous years. It was fun but not print. From noon people were already there with their trailer for a drink while enjoying the carnival atmosphere and music down to taste. Around the clock six police closed off the parade route for traffic. Then began the "geparadeer. Hundreds if not thousands of people walked the route back and forth. The greetings of acquaintances, enjoying music, drinks, dinner or just watching and being watched, is one of the traditions of the carnival.

A little after nine, the first group, Los Laga Bai with the theme 'Ole Ole', near the gymnasium of Colegio Arubano. For unknown reasons, the parade stopped there and the revelers were still nearly one hours. A welcome break for some, but most participants was dying to go to parties and partying. After the unscheduled break, the parade continued. The delay was the parade behind schedule, allowing police officers by the end of the route groups for months to walk faster. Moreover agents were much easier this year by the public during the parade route jumped to take pictures or greet acquaintances.

Malicious
The police were clear and present in large numbers. Employees of Cuerpo Especial Arubano were present to assist the police. Unfortunately, the authorities could not prevent the party seized some people to do evil. The police reported that there were three stabbings Saturday night and some fights have occurred. A relatively large amount of weapons was seized, including knives, brass knuckles and scissors. For some people marijuana was also found and confiscated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.