May 21, 2024, 10:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 292031 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #940 on: June 15, 2009, 09:48:11 AM »

Good Morning 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: June 15, 2009, 10:33:10 AM »

morning Rosie...how are ya today?

bbl...going to visit grand daughters...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: June 15, 2009, 10:43:54 AM »

morning Rosie...how are ya today?

bbl...going to visit grand daughters...
Enjoy  an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: June 15, 2009, 11:17:50 AM »

Christina and Alisha Griffis

We have been happily married for over two years now. We share five children together, two boys and three girls, along with our adoreable puppy Bo. We currently have a spacious home in Macclenny, FL and Alisha works for the Dept. of Family and Children Services.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=307962104

who are these women? did I miss something? must have...
  Who are these two?

Well, I guess the kids call them both Mom.....

Generation No. 4

17. Evelyn5 Griffis (Ollie4, John Henry3, John Henry2, James1) was born Abt. 1916 in Bradford County, Florida. She married Johnnie Henry Prevatt2, son of Jefferson Prevatt and Della Kirkland. He was born May 30, 1914 in Lawey, Florida, and died January 09, 1949 in Winter Garden, Florida.

More About Evelyn Griffis:
Date born 2: Abt. 1916

More About Johnnie Henry Prevatt:
Burial: Dyal Cemetery, Lawtey, Florida

Children of Evelyn Griffis and Johnnie Prevatt are:
37 i. Living6 Prevatt.
38 ii. Living Prevatt.

http://abrokenlimb.blogstream.com/v1/pid/94899.html

Thanks Heart ~  Would this be the connection ( cousin ) that someone was referring to between Crystal and (looks like ) Nay Nay.

Fairley Rhoden funeral June 28

Fairley Harvey Rhoden died June 25 (2003). She was born January 6, 1925 in Sanderson and lived in Baker County all of her life. Mrs. Rhoden graduated from Macclenny High School in 1943. She was a member of First Baptist Church of Glen St. Mary and worked for General Motors Parts Division for 40 years.
She was predeceased by parents Clete and Emily Davis Harvey, brothers Lucious Harvey (Eunice) and L.E. Harvey (Ted) and sister Lillie Brannan (Holland.) Survivors include brothers and sisters J.C. Harvey (Pat), Alan Harvey (Beth), Lillia Prevatt (Charles), Allene Griffis (Alonzo) and Mazie Prevatt (John).
A service for Mrs. Rhoden was held June 28 at her church with Revs. Tim Patterson and, Johnny Raulerson officiating. Burial followed at Woodlawn Cemetery. Pallbearers were Maurice Prevatt, Vernon Prevatt, Grover Brannan, Sonny Register, Jimmy Griffis, Larry Harvey, Duncan Harvey and Kevin Lauramore. Guerry Funeral Home of Macclenny was in charge of arrangements.

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~flbakehs/obits.html#CoraBellePrevattt

Heart
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 15, 2009, 11:45:54 AM »

This is John f. Regan from Mass.
This is not him
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: June 15, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »

O/T

Boy, 12, Was Kidnapped, Forced to Drink Urine at Camp, Police Say

HAWTHORNE, Fla. —  The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says four people at a Boy Scout camp were arrested for holding a 12-year-old boy against his will and forcing him to drink urine.

more:   http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526421,00.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: June 15, 2009, 01:16:10 PM »

O/T

Boy, 12, Was Kidnapped, Forced to Drink Urine at Camp, Police Say

HAWTHORNE, Fla. —  The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says four people at a Boy Scout camp were arrested for holding a 12-year-old boy against his will and forcing him to drink urine.

more:   http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526421,00.html
I really am wondering if there is some truth to the world ending in 2012, it just gets worse everyday 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #947 on: June 15, 2009, 01:37:03 PM »

Maybe BLStark can go to photobucket, do a search for John Regan and see if he is in any of those photos. I have no idea what he looks like so I am of no help, but tried.

Results 1 - 20 of about 53 for
john regan pictures

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 15, 2009, 02:27:37 PM »

Why would someome post about prevention of drowning on this
myspace?
http://www.myspace.com/friendsofhaleigh

do you guys know who's this is?
are you on their friends list ( are you able to see the pics on page #8 right column? )... originally these pics were the from the beginning... I just assumed that those were of js and his wife.... but whoever those people are i believe that this is their myspace because i remember seeing those same ones in the very beginning
No Penny....I have no idea. 
i had this book marked from the get go but it has changed a lot since... off hand i can't remember who it was but i want to say possibly johnny sheffield's wife... wait until i confirm but this was a relative i at least remember that much

I think Connie has her own site, and so does his Momma in Law.  I looked the site over today, and just didn't have a clue.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 15, 2009, 02:38:22 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,  boy I sure was hoping by now little Haleigh would be home safe and sound, but I guess not......This case has turned into a 3 ring circus and its time for something possitive to come out of all of it.... You know when I first went to Satsuma I went in order to see things for myself , to see the last place Haleigh was known to be and where she was taken from, to take pictures so that the Monkeys could all have a look at what things were like at that home as far as the surrounding woods and the lighting and how very very dark it was there at night....to talk to neighbors or anyone that might say something , no matter how little it might be just so I could come back here and give a report on what I saw or found, although I knew it wouldnt be anything that would bring Haleigh home, it would be something to share with everybody that lived so far away and couldnt be around to see it for themselves.........I came back here and told exactly what I had seen, what I had heard, and what I noticed, but as soon as I did......I got thrown under the bus by some because what I might have said didnt jibe with what they wanted to believe.........thats the problem with this case and the talk and nonsense that is going on.....some people want to believe one thing and if someone says something different well then they are automatically wrong......The fact of the matter is..............Haleigh is missing............LE is investigating this even right this minute as we speak.........no one here is LE,   there's nothing we know that they dont....period.....they have checked out family members....looked into backgrounds......and they have and idea of what happened.........someone that could give them that one clue that could pull all this together is not talking.....
   I myself am still putting up posters, still wearing my bracletts, still looking at every child that comes into every store I have been in just in case I see a child that resembles Haleigh, why, because LE says she is still alive......I dont think so myself............but LE says she is and so I continue to look even though I dont think anyone will ever see her again, I dont know what LE knows and so ......just because I myself think they are wrong..........Im open enough to keep that idea in my mind and look.....because I dont know everything......I dont know alot of what LE knows so until they tell me different....Ill keep looking..........Ill keep and open mind and look.........
  As far as all this talk about Money, Money Money...being made off a missing child,......no one is making a killing off from Haliegh missing........The Haleigh Bug Center WILL REOPEN ..in Baker county..................but ask Crystal what she would rather have ...the center or Haleigh back...I bet she will pick Haleigh......sure maybe she didnt do everything right when Haleigh was here but neither has alot of people that surrounded this babies life..........Ron fought for Haleigh...yea he told a few lies, but he ended up with her, and then when that battle was won........he went on with the rest of his life of dating teenagers and doing drugs, and I know someone will yell......how do you know he does drugs...I want proof...well I dont need it.....Im not in court trying to prove it, but common sense tells me he was..........they all were......they all were wrong in some way or another, but Im sure they never thought this would happen and when it did it hit them blindsided and they went about things in the wrong way......lying about  thing s they didnt want known......not realizing that it would all come out, and YES  I mean Crystal too............but the fact of the matter is...........Crystal didnt have Haleigh..........I dont care how long it took her to come to Satsuma and its not gonna matter if I tell why it took so long, people are still gonna make a big deal out of it, so Im not gonna even waste time.......Ronald and Misty had that child at that that home and something happened to her.......thats where the problem lies.......thats where whatever went wrong went wrong, and thats a fact..........Ronald married this girl right after theis happened and that was wrong.......in memeory of his Daughter and without knowing why...he married this girl and that was wrong..............and so now after 4 months, this child is still gone and the One person that could give a valid timeline into what happened that night isnt saying a word......not because she cant....because she wont............plain and simple........if you have nothing to hide then you tell what happened and go on and let the boys in charge figure out the rest, but she wont even do this and thats the problem...thats where LE cant get through to go on with this investigation.........God Bless Haleigh.......its in his hands now..............no one elses,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 15, 2009, 03:07:43 PM »

So nice to see you HH. Great post, and I appreciated your trips and the info you gave us. Since I've never been to the area, it was nice to hear all about it. I believe Haleigh is no longer with us, but I believed that all along. I do hope LE gets to the bottom of all of this, and the person/people responsible will get what is coming to them. Hope all if well  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: June 15, 2009, 03:09:37 PM »

Sorry, HH, meant to say, I hope all is well  an angelic monkey
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: June 15, 2009, 03:49:10 PM »

Hey HigherHopes. Thank you for posting that. I stopped going over to Art Harris and coming here because, there is nothing new and it all just turned into some mud slinging thing at Art Harris. Why won't Misty co operate ? I don't know why and until she does, it will remain like this. 
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: June 15, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »

Maybe BLStark can go to photobucket, do a search for John Regan and see if he is in any of those photos. I have no idea what he looks like so I am of no help, but tried.

Results 1 - 20 of about 53 for
john regan pictures
No one there; he is pictured in the tape of the barbecue dinner at the
Haleighbug center
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 15, 2009, 06:18:23 PM »

I knew from the moment that I saw this mother fake crying last week on tv that she was lying.  I told my husband that she was lying through her teeth.

Police arrest mother in missing baby case
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6479889.html

Police Arrest Father In Missing Baby Case

http://cbs11tv.com/wireapnewstx/Dallas.police.arrest.2.1044218.html

Search For Missing Texas Infant Focuses Around I-35 Bridge Over Lake

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/48082312.html

Amber Alert issued for missing 9 month old Texas girl
KCBD-TV - ‎Jun 11, 2009‎

http://www.kcbd.com/global/Story.asp?s=10515865

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: June 15, 2009, 06:39:58 PM »

me too Heart....knew that she was lying...

the truth always stays the same....always....

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #956 on: June 15, 2009, 06:42:27 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5253

OT but just posted a call out on there for volunteers. TES needs help monkeys. Can we round up some help?

It is Tracy Ocasio's thread in case I linked wrong.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: June 15, 2009, 06:43:06 PM »

I am sure that ALL  of Haleigh's family would rather have her with them than what they are ALL going through...and that includes little Haleigh herself...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: June 15, 2009, 07:06:50 PM »

Hey HigherHopes. Thank you for posting that. I stopped going over to Art Harris and coming here because, there is nothing new and it all just turned into some mud slinging thing at Art Harris. Why won't Misty co operate ? I don't know why and until she does, it will remain like this. 
you are right......Im sure ALL those involved wish Haleigh was home and this had never happened, but Misty needs to go back and help Investigators clear up the timeline and help them put things into perspective.......Ronald should never had allowed this to go on like this........he should have insisted that she go back and set the record straight from day one, he should never had married her knowing that all was not right where she was concerned,but hine sight is 20 20 and still its not to late to insist that she straighten out her story and get out from under suspition, if she or he didnt do anything then by all means set the record straight.......but I dont see it happening........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: June 15, 2009, 07:08:14 PM »

Monkey's, Do you know what I've been thinking about?   I have been thinking about this a lot.  I believe (and I am going to go back and watch some videos to find out for sure) that misty said that between the time when she found that Haleigh was missing and the time when ron came home not very much time had passed.  That leads me to believe that if she truely was asleep and had just woke up to pee/get some water then it would have already have been time for ron to be home already.  I'm pretty sure that her story is that when she woke up she saw a 3 on the clock, but didn't notice the minutes.  So if it was close to time for ron to be home then why didn't she wonder if ron was home and had turned the light on?  When she saw haleigh was not in bed why didn't she wonder if Haleigh was with ron first, before any other thought came to her mind?  At the very least why doesn't the thought pop into her head at some point of time?  I'm going to go back and do some research on the times and what she first said to ron when he got home and stuff like that.

So what does everyone think about this? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.