May 13, 2024, 06:18:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 476095 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: October 11, 2008, 09:37:09 PM »

Since we are on the wonderful subject of decomp, I am surprised that Tony and others did not smell decomp on Casey when she had been driving around in that car.  It supposedly permeates everything.  I'll bet George had to shower for an hour after driving it from the impound lot.  There is something that people can get to wash the smell of a skunk off a dog or off themselves.  But I would think that bodily fluids could sink into the carpeting or other covering in a trunk and be very difficult to get rid of.

(I've heard that tomato juice works well with the smell of skunk)

I can't believe nobody thought she smelled bad, either. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: October 11, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »

Another decomp question.   Does anyone know if it would be difficult to get the odor of decomp out from under ones fingernails.  I looked at tons of Casey pics and it seems she didn't often get her nails done, maybe one picture long ago.  I was just wondering if getting her nails done was just part of her self indulgent spree or maybe to help rid the odor. 

I have no idea.  I would think if you soaked your hands in bleach it would take care of the smell.  I tend to think it was just a self indulgent spree.

My friend found his mother dead.  She had been dead for about 3 days.  He could not get that smell out!  He said it was in his mouth, in his nose, on his hands!! He was doing shots of whiskey, bleached everything and nothing helped.  The coroner said it would take a while!  We couldn't smell it but he still could!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: October 11, 2008, 09:37:37 PM »

Another decomp question.   Does anyone know if it would be difficult to get the odor of decomp out from under ones fingernails.  I looked at tons of Casey pics and it seems she didn't often get her nails done, maybe one picture long ago.  I was just wondering if getting her nails done was just part of her self indulgent spree or maybe to help rid the odor. 

I have no idea.  I would think if you soaked your hands in bleach it would take care of the smell.  I tend to think it was just a self indulgent spree.
She "over purchased" on a LOT of things...something that a person who was spending their own hard earned money might not do as they would be carefull not to over spend. (Unless you are me and spent a crap load today at the grociery store...never send a hungry preggers woman to Publix..end of story!)

I would have to imagine that she knew that the Amy-gravy train was going to run out the minute before she got home from PR, so she needed to stock up on the essentials as she was not going to have a dollar to shop with until she found a new BFF she could send away on vaca so that she could steal her identity...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #723 on: October 11, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »

I bought a " Globe" newspaper tonight. I have not bought one of these things in Forever. It has the date of October 20,2008 edition on the cover for Date of paper

I bought it because they have Casey on the cover. I wanted to see what was their take on all this.

I have no clue what of this is truth or ??? Dare to believe.

Says within the article - 3rd paragraph.

Globe can reveal a secret witness is about to Rip the case wide open three months after the Orlando Tot vanished.

The Witness, who insiders say is expecting to be subpoenaed. Claims to have minute-by-minute details about EXACTLY what happened to the 2 year old. Including how and when she was murdered - where her little body was dumped.

then it goes to all the repeated info that we all have heard - on and on and on

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #724 on: October 11, 2008, 09:38:01 PM »

Does anyone know why Casey was fired from her job at Universal, if indeed, she was fired?  I am wondering if it was for stealing or perhaps padding her resume.  I know that she worked for the Kodak part of Universal, right?
IIRC, during the taped portion of her interiew with LE at Universal the cops mentioned she had been fired. Funny why know one can find out why, maybe she was sleeping with her boss, his boss and their boss and that would keep them tight lipped.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #725 on: October 11, 2008, 09:38:06 PM »

Uh.. cuz she wouldn't be covering her crotch.. 

:cough:   

Nite, OF!

Oh, so the one with the remote is the Casey skeleton then?

LOL, OK that one made me snort!!! LOL!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #726 on: October 11, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »

Thank you!  and thank you for watching!

I want there to be so much out there about Caylee that it will haunt Casey for the rest of her natural life..and beyond!  I want it to be out there as a reminder to all "unfit" mothers so that they will think twice before doing the unthinkable that Casey has done. 

Justice for Caylee! 

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: October 11, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »

YEAH!!  MY YOUTUBE VIDEO FINALLY FINISHED LOADING!!   

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

(here is the link if anyone is interested)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUBH50fiLiE

Watching it now, it's wonderful! 

DOLCE-

This is so moving.....everytime I watch these videos I cry.....so so sad - what a happy little girl who is no more- so hard to believe.  You've got me crying again.  Good job and thanks for sharing

also so many pics of her in the sandbox and playhouse - also did you notice how much she looks like grandma cindy in some of these pics
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #728 on: October 11, 2008, 09:39:09 PM »

Didn't someone say casey had her nails done and got a tatoo?
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: October 11, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Thank you!!  Smile  Its my first video..LOL

Wonderful!  What is the music - it's so haunting?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: October 11, 2008, 09:40:45 PM »

Did Red go to bed too? 

Klaas do you know if he will be joining in with TES in their new search?  I think he also missed my post about having a Monkey present at the future hearings. 

I know this is way way in the future, but do you all think that the future hearings will be televised?  (with the exception of the Grandjury hearing)

I don't know if Red will be searching with the next search...hard to say.  Probably depends upon when it is. 
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: October 11, 2008, 09:41:41 PM »

Does anyone know why Casey was fired from her job at Universal, if indeed, she was fired?  I am wondering if it was for stealing or perhaps padding her resume.  I know that she worked for the Kodak part of Universal, right?

In one of the interview with police - her boss said she got pregnant and announced that to everyone and then one day stop showing up for work with no explanation- never heard from her so they terminated her
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: October 11, 2008, 09:42:22 PM »

SS,

I am so sorry for the loss of your male Kitty too.  The reason we lose a fur baby is usually illness or old age and that is difficult beyond words.  Even then we have a time to process that we will lose our loved one.  When the decision must be made immediately because of severe injury,there is no time for preparation.  The grief remains so raw.  My heart goes out to you as well!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: October 11, 2008, 09:42:32 PM »

I bought a " Globe" newspaper tonight. I have not bought one of these things in Forever. It has the date of October 20,2008 edition on the cover for Date of paper

I bought it because they have Casey on the cover. I wanted to see what was their take on all this.

I have no clue what of this is truth or ??? Dare to believe.

Says within the article - 3rd paragraph.

Globe can reveal a secret witness is about to Rip the case wide open three months after the Orlando Tot vanished.

The Witness, who insiders say is expecting to be subpoenaed. Claims to have minute-by-minute details about EXACTLY what happened to the 2 year old. Including how and when she was murdered - where her little body was dumped.

then it goes to all the repeated info that we all have heard - on and on and on

Ohhhh come on ??!!!!  Seriously.  I don't believe it.  If that were true, then why would you need a grand jury??  Or do you have to go GJ in Florida if you are seeking murder 1  ??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: October 11, 2008, 09:42:32 PM »

Didn't someone say casey had her nails done and got a tatoo?

Yes she did!!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: October 11, 2008, 09:42:36 PM »

The male has the converter
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: October 11, 2008, 09:42:40 PM »

My friend found his mother dead.  She had been dead for about 3 days.  He could not get that smell out!  He said it was in his mouth, in his nose, on his hands!! He was doing shots of whiskey, bleached everything and nothing helped.  The coroner said it would take a while!  We couldn't smell it but he still could!!
We were called to a close relative of my hub's apartment to help clean thing out.  The body had only been in the apartment 2 days prior to being discovered and removed.  Walking into the apartment it was eerily calm and there was a smell, not a decomp smell but a smell I have linked to "death". 
Personally I think that the first phone call made by Cindy spoke volumes upon volumes.  The woman was a nurse, there was no mistakening the smell she smelt to that of a squirrel, cricket, or pizza. 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: October 11, 2008, 09:42:54 PM »

IIRC, during the taped portion of her interiew with LE at Universal the cops mentioned she had been fired. Funny why know one can find out why, maybe she was sleeping with her boss, his boss and their boss and that would keep them tight lipped.

I think one of the monkeys did find something about why she was fired and if I recall, it might have had something to do with not showing up for work.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: October 11, 2008, 09:43:33 PM »

I'm pretty sure that her boss at Kodak said that after she had Caylee, and was just doing office stuff, that she pretty much just stopped showing up, so she was never rehired with the rest of the group when Kodak changed over to Colorvision (or whatever the new company was)...
I don't think it was anything that raised any eyebrows more than simple job abandonment, IIRC.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: October 11, 2008, 09:43:49 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Thank you!!  Smile  Its my first video..LOL

Wonderful!  What is the music - it's so haunting?
Thank you.  "Breath Me" by Sia

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.