May 14, 2024, 06:18:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 476178 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: October 11, 2008, 10:55:48 PM »

MM - I know she got her nails done when Tony was in NY, which I found strange because I would think she would want to show them of to him.  I am pretty sure that she got her tattoo on Juy 2nd.  It was in this time frame!  Does this help?   

Believe it or not there is a method to my madness.  Was wondering if the big bracelet was covering any cuts, and the nails, well inconsistent behavior.  But like I said could all be part of her emancipation from her old life.  Kind of the opposite from nesting when you are pregnant.  Do I make sense?   
I would just like to know if they are real or fake to..lol! I feel if they were fake nails then they could hold evidence from moving caylee's body..They have the glue on tips and the full acrylic i believe where no tip is glued on prior..This aplication of no glued tip could Have bubbles in the acrylic that can hold material such as decomp from moving a body

From what we've come to know about Casey, my guess is that those nails are fake too. 

Thanks for the nice welcomes!  Am looking forward to getting to know everyone.  Y'all sure do move fast in here.  lol 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: October 11, 2008, 10:55:50 PM »

Murt said we have some good links, but he tried to register here, but got no response...... 

Who is Murt?

Before I joined the monkey cage, I found Murt's site and learned alot from his info.

He has been gone out of the area for a few days on a trip but while he was in the Orlando area (I think he lives around there), he would go to the LE when public info was released to post it in its "purest" form on his site.

If I am not mistaken, he was the very first (even before media) who posted Cindy's second interview from the CD.  Others had thought it was the second part of the first.  For awhile, his site was the only posting of that interview.

I don't know him but I think he thinks logically from what I have observed and seems especially learned in legal/LE matters.  I have no idea of his occupation or background but when he is actually on the site he started, I think you would enjoy reading his observations.  (Also, from what I read, I believe his wife is deceased but have no details.)

His site is more or less a "chat site" where there is no registration check required.  Just wanted you to know that what you read there is not necessarily his beliefs.  He is not present to defend himself so I felt compelled to let you know the above.  He's been as involved in this case to the degree most of us have and wants to see justice, too.

Edited to add:  Darn, this is what happens when you try to save time!  Murt is home now and evidently posting on his site.  I have not been over there tonight because I cannot get caught up here.  Duh...thought I had a bright idea of posting a previous post to answer someone's question but didn't realize it contained dated info.  When I try to answer someone, I get 3 pages behind and then while catching up see that many have already answered the question.  Please be gentle...I'm still calling myself a "newbie" . . . any idea how long I can claim that for an excuse?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: October 11, 2008, 10:56:02 PM »

MM - I know she got her nails done when Tony was in NY, which I found strange because I would think she would want to show them of to him.  I am pretty sure that she got her tattoo on Juy 2nd.  It was in this time frame!  Does this help?   

According to the computer forensic info, didn't she write her crazy "Diary of Days" on July 2 as well?  I know Cindy posted hers on the 3rd, but for some reason I thought that I saw that the word doc on Casey's computer was actually created before her mother's post?

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

July 7th:  Casey Anthony's Response on her MySpace Account

The message, titled “Diary of Days,” read:

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #943 on: October 11, 2008, 10:56:14 PM »

Whew!  I cant imagine anyone in LE leaking out info to a member of a board like this and them posting the info.  I mean look what happened to the cop who slept with Casey.

HH has said that this person has given her information that is "ok" to put out there.
Thank you.......I will continue to tell what I hear and who ever wants to believe can and whoever doesnt Im good with that....Im not stupid and neither is my friend....He's not gonna tell me anything that is gonna hurt this investigation and I dont intent to hurt him in anyway at all........the proff will all come out after this case is over with and then we will all know.....

whatEVER info you can get for us is appreciated HH.... certainly anyone who is working on the case has info... whether it is ALL the info..or PART of the info.. or THEIR VIEW of the info...its still info i didnt have before Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: October 11, 2008, 10:56:50 PM »

Murt might want to login to AOL, and then minimize his AOL browser and open Internet Explorer. Then, use that to access the website.

BRING NATALEE HOME
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: October 11, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

According to the computer forensic info, didn't she write her crazy "Diary of Days" on July 2 as well?  I know Cindy posted hers on the 3rd, but for some reason I thought that I saw that the word doc on Casey's computer was actually created before her mother's post?

I believe that Casey posted it on July 7th in response to CAs post!!

I know that it was posted after CA's post, but for some reason I remember thinking when I read the forensics from her computer, that it was a word doc that we actually created before it was posted, and even before Cindy's.  Though maybe "Diary of Days" is a doc she has in her computer and this was an entry on it, that was then posted on her MySpace?  I just thought it was strange....  I could be totally wrong, and don't have the energy to search for that file right now!

oh, actually that was easy to find at docstoc...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

Under "Documents of Interest", diary of days.doc was created on 7/2/08 at 10:51 am.

So while it was posted on MySpace after Cindy's note, it was created the day BEFORE Cindy posted her note about Caylee.

I don't believe in coincidences, seems like all the DIRTY WORK is done, now onto the internet tasks to be completed. 

What do they call that "setting the stage"?

um... pretty sure they call it "premeditation".

seems like everything that crazy anthony does is premeditated.
she's nuts.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: October 11, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »

Another Monkey ~Darlie Routier from outside Dallas, TX......IIRC there are only about 5 women on death row for murdering their children.

thanks for the info!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: October 11, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »

Another Monkey ~Darlie Routier from outside Dallas, TX......IIRC there are only about 5 women on death row for murdering their children.

And that is one woman who most definitely deserves it!  She stabbed her babies.  Over and over and over and over again.

And then one just wouldn't die.

So she stabbed him and stabbed him and stabbed him.  Face-up, folks.  She stabbed that baby in his CHEST!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #948 on: October 11, 2008, 10:57:24 PM »

I was wrong, according to this article 11 woman are on death row for this crime:

A look at the rolls of women who are currently on death row, and the crimes that put them there, shows that women who kill their children are indeed not as rare as we would like to believe. Of the 49 women on death row, 11 killed children:

Patricia Blackmon was 29 years old when she killed her 2-year-old adopted daughter in Dothan, AL in May 1999.
Kenisha Berry at age 20, covered her 4-day-old son with duct tape resulting in his death.

Debra Jean Milke was 25 when she killed her 4-year-old son in Arizona in 1989.

Dora Luz Durenrostro killed her two daughters, age 4 and 9, and her son, age 8, when she was 34 years old in San Jacinto, California in 1994.

Caro Socorro was 42 years old when she killed her three sons, ages 5, 8 and 11, in Santa Rosa Valley, California in 1999.

Susan Eubanks murdered her four sons, ages 4, 6, 7 and 14, in San Marcos, California, in 1996 when she was 33.

Caroline Young was 49 in Haywood, California when she killed her 4-year-old granddaughter and 6-year-old grandson.

Robin Lee Row was 35 years old when she killed her husband, her 10-year-old son and her 8-year-old daughter in Boise, Idaho in 1992.

Michelle Sue Tharp was 29 years old in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania when she killed her 7-year-old daughter.

Franic Elaine Newton was 21 when she murdered her husband, 7-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter in Houston, Texas. Update: Executed on September 14, 2005.

Darlie Lynn Routier was 26 in Rowlett, Texas when she was convicted of killing her 5-year-old son.

Teresa Michelle Lewis killer her 51-year-old husband and 26-year-old step son in Keeling, Virgina when she was 33 years old.

Korbin says there are usually clues that are obvious to those around parents who end up killing their children. "Prior to a homicide, lots of lay people know these men and women are having difficulty parenting. The public has to be better educated in recognizing how to intervene and how to support child abuse prevention," she said in an AAA press release.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: October 11, 2008, 10:58:21 PM »

I believe that Casey posted it on July 7th in response to CAs post!!

I know that it was posted after CA's post, but for some reason I remember thinking when I read the forensics from her computer, that it was a word doc that we actually created before it was posted, and even before Cindy's.  Though maybe "Diary of Days" is a doc she has in her computer and this was an entry on it, that was then posted on her MySpace?  I just thought it was strange....  I could be totally wrong, and don't have the energy to search for that file right now!

oh, actually that was easy to find at docstoc...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

Under "Documents of Interest", diary of days.doc was created on 7/2/08 at 10:51 am.

So while it was posted on MySpace after Cindy's note, it was created the day BEFORE Cindy posted her note about Caylee.

Okay I have this: Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, posted a lengthy message on the social-networking site MySpace on July 3 — nearly two weeks before Caylee was reported missing — “This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love . . . Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her . . . ”

A posting titled “diary of days” that appeared on Casey Anthony’s MySpace page July 7 stated: ” . . . What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy. . . . ” Anthony posted the message while she was apparently watching American Psycho, a horror movie about a New York executive who is also a serial killer.

Anthony’s ex-fianc� Jesse Grund discovered she had deleted more than 200 photos of her and her with Caylee that were online.

Calling all monkeys - what day was "diary of days" posted on Casey's myspace account?

Sorry...  I think I am confusing you.

Casey created a word document on her computer and named it "Diary of days.doc" on July 2nd.

She could have cut and pasted it as a post on her myspace at any time after that, and it WAS posted on her myspace AFTER cindy's myspace post of July 3rd.

But what I am saying is that she created the document on July 2nd, according to the computer forensic report.  (as a word document... just sitting in a file on her computer).

Sorry for any confusion.

Oh Thank you for explaining, I was really thinking I was go crazy crazier!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: October 11, 2008, 10:58:46 PM »

Whew!  I cant imagine anyone in LE leaking out info to a member of a board like this and them posting the info.  I mean look what happened to the cop who slept with Casey.

HH has said that this person has given her information that is "ok" to put out there.

She also said her friend relayed it was just his OPINION.  His theory.

YES, but he is working on this case. So his opinion and theory has to come from the facts, if this indeed true!
Yes  thank you......of course he would base his theory on the facts in this case......he is a investigator and I dont think he would just sit back and come up with something off the top of his head....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 11, 2008, 10:59:44 PM »

All I can say is WOW!  I dont know if I would want any info like that being told to anyone not in LE.  I mean what if Baez saw this?  It just seems like it could hurt the case against Casey.  How many people have gotten off on technicalities like this.  HMMMM!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #952 on: October 11, 2008, 10:59:51 PM »

Thank you.......I will continue to tell what I hear and who ever wants to believe can and whoever doesnt Im good with that....Im not stupid and neither is my friend....He's not gonna tell me anything that is gonna hurt this investigation and I dont intent to hurt him in anyway at all........the proff will all come out after this case is over with and then we will all know.....

whatEVER info you can get for us is appreciated HH.... certainly anyone who is working on the case has info... whether it is ALL the info..or PART of the info.. or THEIR VIEW of the info...its still info i didnt have before Wink
Yes! What another monkey said...Tell everyone else to BTFO! We monkey's protect our sources
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 11, 2008, 11:01:07 PM »

No worries, MyTime... it's that time of night 
Whenever I think I am clearly explaining myself, I find my husband looking at my like I am speaking Swahili. 
And with that I am off to bed...
Sleep tight, monkeys  dwarf
KJ
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #954 on: October 11, 2008, 11:01:45 PM »

And that is one woman who most definitely deserves it!  She stabbed her babies.  Over and over and over and over again.

And then one just wouldn't die.

So she stabbed him and stabbed him and stabbed him.  Face-up, folks.  She stabbed that baby in his CHEST!

Actully, that verdict is ONE I am not convinced about, the LE out all the bloody clothes together in one bag, the boys and Darlie's clothes, the cut on her throat almost killed her - if it hadn't been for the necklace embedded in the way the knife would have cut her carotaid artery. Even the jury stated if they had seen th pictures of her and her injuries they wouldn't have voted as they did~that was one badly botched crime scene.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: October 11, 2008, 11:01:45 PM »

All I can say is WOW!  I dont know if I would want any info like that being told to anyone not in LE.  I mean what if Baez saw this?  It just seems like it could hurt the case against Casey.  How many people have gotten off on technicalities like this.  HMMMM!

Well, since you've obviously not read any of HH's posts, you should agree you might be jumping the gun on your judgment of this.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: October 11, 2008, 11:02:07 PM »

Yes! What another monkey said...Tell everyone else to BTFO! We monkey's protect our sources

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: October 11, 2008, 11:02:39 PM »

Murt says he tried to register with us and hasnt been able to..He also called us Sacred Monkeys...LOL

Something akin to a cult.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: October 11, 2008, 11:03:01 PM »

When the search was going on for Laci Peterson I was a member of a forum that had a chat room & we had a Detective from the Prosecutor's Office who used to visit with us late at night, he would never disclose anything that jeopradized the case but he did share with us when we should be confident & the approximate time line of how long we would have to wait, then when the trial began he would explain to us what happened, he was present during 95% of the trial.  He never mislead us & there were no ramnifications from it, but it was only long time members who participated & I will admit that we were protective of him & did not discuss the conversations in the open forum that was open to all.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: October 11, 2008, 11:03:32 PM »

HH. They may not be talking about you over there.. I haven't read anything about a member of le who leaks info being the father of the tot yet...
Whew ,.....Im safe then  lol

Don't worry HH, noone can recognize you!!  You are wearing a custome!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.