May 13, 2024, 12:00:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 350611 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: September 15, 2008, 09:19:44 PM »

???? What did LP just say????

I am confused about what he was saying with the restraunt person being linked to Lee. Did anyone understand that?

Sort of because he kept doing his hands to make a triangle and I guess saying Lee would be at the top linking them all together.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: September 15, 2008, 09:20:47 PM »

From Wikipedia:  Catholics, especially in medieval times, wore the rosary, sometimes attached to a belt.  "Wearing a rosary around the neck can be considered disrespectful if the person wearing it does not affiliate with the Christian religion. Ornate or medieval-style rosary sets are occasionally featured in goth fashion."

Madonna, a former Catholic, used the rosary as part of her risque costumes.  But it is a string of beads in decades, each bead with a special meaning, to guide a Catholic through a series of prayers, including the Apostle's Creed, the Our Father and the Hail, Mary and Hail, Holy Queen.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1162 on: September 15, 2008, 09:20:48 PM »

Hawkins is the Marine.  You know, Casey loves a man in --- or out of --- uniform.

Wait a minute. Look at that picture. It's a hotel/motel room. How did Casey get a picture of Hawkins, in a hotel/motel, replacing his clothing? Did she sleep with him too. FTLOG!!! Who has she NOT slept with?

And if that aint a    I Just Got Laid Look if i ever saw one
Yep! That is what it looks like to me..The i just got laid look..Can someone give me the link to the i just got crabs look please...
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: September 15, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

Most of my family is Catholic, and we do not wear rosaries. 

We are "high church" Anglican, and I have seen people hold the beads and pray, but have not actually seen anyone wear them. Is wearing them a custom in other churches?
Catholic here too and my Grandmother prayed the rosary every day, all day, and I never saw her wear them.

Abbey09, too funny your comment re: lee and the poster.

Nite Precious.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: September 15, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »

Again I ask ... "Is Deput Carlos Padilla related to Leonard Padilla"?

Thank you.

Janet

I may be wrong, but I believe Deputy Carlos Padilla is black. And Leonard Padilla is not.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: September 15, 2008, 09:21:04 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

The police report says there was gas in the cans.
Lawn mower gas usually has oil mixed in. The only thing it could have been used for is a fire accelerant or to run a weed eater... not to fill up the car tank.
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: September 15, 2008, 09:21:10 PM »

Casey probably has no idea what a rosary is.  To her, it is just something to wear.  It is actually a sacrilege to use it the way she is.
The family is not particularly religious - they are definitely not Catholic - and are too ignorant to know anything about the rosary. Ooooh pretty beads with a cross on it - let's put it around my neck...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1167 on: September 15, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »

So is this William's involvement part of Casey's imagination or what does everyone else think?

William Waters is owner /boss @ Houlihans

Amy worked @ Houlihans as a server

William sheduled an appointment to visit Casey @ jail but it was canceled.
Laura Rose leaves William a message @ myspace
Laura Rose is also friends with Beba aka Zenaida

OOPS I thought Bennigans my fault....I think Laura was trying to screw with William..IMO

Hey, Mistix! I didn't even recognize you! Love your lil' monkey!!!

Beba aka Zenaida..............is that the Zenaida that went to see the apt at Sawgrass?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: September 15, 2008, 09:22:27 PM »

OH GOD LEONARD PADILLA the one who got 30 grand from people magazine...sweet jesus

Jess ... are you sure you are talking about "Leonard" Padilla?

Hey ... does anybody know if "Carlos" Padilla of the Orange County's Sheriff Department is related to "Leonard" Padilla?

Janet

+++++++++

Caylee Anthony Missing For Nearly Six Weeks
Friday, August 08, 2008 5:15:02 PM

Caylee On Cover Of 'People'

The Orange County Sheriff's Office is making national headlines for its investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

Carlos Padilla, with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, said Casey Anthony is the last person to have had contact with Caylee, but she refuses to sit down with law enforcement.

"We truly believe she has info that could help us find her little daughter," Padilla said.

Padilla sat down with People magazine for this week's cover story, which was released Friday.

"I honestly can say we've had other cases that made the national media, (but) I don't recall anything more than this. (It's) something that's been phenomenal, unbelievable," Padilla told News 13.

The national attention in this case means investigators have a lot of interviews to watch. Padilla said investigators are watching those interviews as a way to connect the dots and get a picture of what happened.

"Keep in mind, we have a whole unit and also have civilian personnel taking down tips and turning them over to police," Padilla said.

In the article, Padilla said there is no evidence to prove the toddler is dead.

He also said several suspects have been ruled out, including Casey Anthony's boyfriend, who has been fully cooperative. Padilla said that Caylee's biological father is dead, but he would not say who the father is.

According to Padilla, DNA results, including evidence collected from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and her parent's backyard is expected to be in by late next week.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/2/caylee_anthony_missing_for_nearly_six_weeks.html

I got confused early on, myself with two different "Padillas" .. I have never heard the surname Padilla, myself. I thought this was odd, two different people in this case with the last name of Padilla.

But I guess I have not gotten around enough. LOL

Brandi

I guess I have not gotten around a lot in my 61 years because ... I had never heart of the name Padilla until this case.

So ... did both Carlos Padilla and Leonard Padilla do an interview for Peoples Magazine?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: September 15, 2008, 09:22:27 PM »

here is the "I just got crabs ass burning smiley"..will that do? LOL

"God dont like ugly"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: September 15, 2008, 09:22:46 PM »

Hawkins is the Marine.  You know, Casey loves a man in --- or out of --- uniform.

Wait a minute. Look at that picture. It's a hotel/motel room. How did Casey get a picture of Hawkins, in a hotel/motel, replacing his clothing? Did she sleep with him too. FTLOG!!! Who has she NOT slept with?

I recall seeing a pic of Caylee wearing a military hat, wonder if it was his?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: September 15, 2008, 09:23:39 PM »

Argggggggggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Still trying to break it. Just captured on camera two! LOLOL

I want to see a caption coming from the tv interviewer that asks LEE if he believes taking a crap in the driveway will keep protesters away

Somebody please get the boy a litter box so he doesn't have to do it on paper.  They would never recycle that shit

Who in the hell gets in a fight with a poster board?   

And then looses?   

At least Cindy taught one of her children something---Lee appears to be paper trained.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: September 15, 2008, 09:23:39 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

Investigators Visit Caylee Anthony's Grandparents' Home 
Last Edited: Friday, 01 Aug 2008, 7:47 PM MDT 
Created: Friday, 01 Aug 2008, 9:48 AM MDT 
From MyFoxOrlando and National Reports

A spokesperson for the sheriff’s office said detectives met Thursday afternoon and have no new information from the family, or anyone else, to lead them to the missing toddler.

Deputy Carlos Padilla said they are still actively searching for Caylee and treating this as a missing person’s case. But their frustration grows with each day.

“We still feel the key lies with Casey,” Padilla said. “And if she would just open up and tell us where Caylee is, this could end quickly.

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7115454&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Have no clue if they are related or not...Good night all
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: September 15, 2008, 09:24:18 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

Investigators Visit Caylee Anthony's Grandparents' Home 
Last Edited: Friday, 01 Aug 2008, 7:47 PM MDT 
Created: Friday, 01 Aug 2008, 9:48 AM MDT 
From MyFoxOrlando and National Reports

A spokesperson for the sheriff’s office said detectives met Thursday afternoon and have no new information from the family, or anyone else, to lead them to the missing toddler.

Deputy Carlos Padilla said they are still actively searching for Caylee and treating this as a missing person’s case. But their frustration grows with each day.

“We still feel the key lies with Casey,” Padilla said. “And if she would just open up and tell us where Caylee is, this could end quickly.

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7115454&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I doubt it.  Padilla is actually a very common name. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1174 on: September 15, 2008, 09:24:24 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

Lawn mower gas usually has oil mixed in. The only thing it could have been used for is a fire accelerant or to run a weed eater... not to fill up the car tank.
not trying to disagree but we use straight gas in our mower and oil and gas in our weed eaters and boat
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: September 15, 2008, 09:25:19 PM »

It's a pretty good bet Casey slept with Hawkins the Marine and she may have been planning to visit him in California and tell him some news...probably that he was the father of her child.  She was phoning him regularly just before she got arrested.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: September 15, 2008, 09:25:59 PM »

And if that aint a    I Just Got Laid Look if i ever saw one
Yep! That is what it looks like to me..The i just got laid look..Can someone give me the link to the i just got crabs look please...

That would be under thewideworldofcasey/crabs/herpes.com
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: September 15, 2008, 09:26:01 PM »

[/quote]

Not all of them used mixed gas with oil. Mine doesn't.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: September 15, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »

Leonard the bounty hunter from CA is NOT related to Carlos Padilla the deputy in FL,  Padilla is a common hispanic name.  Both FL and CA (and a few other states) have a sizable hispanic population.

Info on Leomard's business:

.http://wantedfugitives.com/bountyhunters.html
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: September 15, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

here is the "I just got crabs ass burning smiley"..will that do? LOL

Works for me, every time I hear those interview tapes it burns my A**!!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.