May 14, 2024, 10:36:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234816 times)
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2005, 02:09:58 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
there is more to be seen than meets the eye.

Could you be a little more specific, perhaps?  As far as those pics go, pictures don't lie.

do you expect to see a pic of her stomping and crying?
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 20, 2005, 02:10:31 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Hey folks!  Just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in!  Sadly I see several post of the following sort.  I guess too much time on your hands or something.

Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
ok first of all we all want answers
we demand arubas investigation and their answers
why cant we demand public answers from the friends too??
hmmmm????
you want a blow by blow from aruba right????????????

Hey, DONTGETEXCITED, don't get so excited!  But in my opinion you have no right to "DEMAND PUBLIC ANSWERS FROM THE FRIENDS".

If you're incapable of being more sensitive than that, you should back away.  Remember Natalee is the victim and hers friends are the most devastated by this.  LAY OFF! Evil or Very Mad

This is just my opinion but I know it is a popular sentiment.

^5 That!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2005, 02:10:35 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
apparently some on sent infromation to TOP95 saying that a black man ,25years old, checked in to a hotel inNigeria with a girl undr the name of Natalee Holloway...we dont know if this is true its just a message that was sent to him thourgh the internet.....(doy ou think its possible?) OHMY!

Nigeria, don't think that it is possible.
pairofdivers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 20, 2005, 02:10:43 PM »

apparently some on sent infromation to TOP95 saying that a black man ,25years old, checked in to a hotel inNigeria with a girl undr the name of Natalee Holloway...we dont know if this is true its just a message that was sent to him thourgh the internet.....(doy ou think its possible?) OHMY!

That's interesting...
Hey...anyone have a link to a radio station that I can play using Windows Media Player, that has detailed updates on the case?
devilsadvocate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 20, 2005, 02:11:29 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Rumor has it that Steve Croes "spent the night" with Natalee. Fox reports that Croes was brought in as a witness, then held as a suspect because his story did not "add up".

It will be interesting to see if there is probable cause to hold him for another 8 days.

Rumors say that there will be more arrests forthcoming. Shocked

and all those arrests will be related to pics in natalee's camera...thats my guess anyway
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: June 20, 2005, 02:12:02 PM »

apparently anotehr arrest has been done regarding the Nh case...either this morning or midday today...with intial A. taht is alltehy know...we dotn know if its the 3 amigos freinds or no...its not officail and not confirmed but apaprently their awas another arrest...again NOT cofnirmed, i will post confirmation if there is any

Thanks for the info. Just how many people were involved in this? It gets more and more complicated.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 20, 2005, 02:12:27 PM »

AIA,

If it hasn't been said already, you are an amazing asset to this board and I sincerely hope you decide to stay with us. If not for you, Arubagirl and Native, we would be at the mercy of the MSM and we know how awful that can be.

Please let us know if you get any confirmation or news!!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2005, 02:12:52 PM »

Why would they even repeat this crap on the radio??  I mean, he'd have to be the stupidest kidnaper alive to check her in under her real name.  And since when do you have to give the name of your guest anyway??  TOP95 has had some good information, but they've had some ridiculous stuff lately.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2005, 02:13:18 PM »

Rumor has it that Steve Croes "spent the night" with Natalee. Fox reports that Croes was brought in as a witness, then held as a suspect because his story did not "add up".

It will be interesting to see if there is probable cause to hold him for another 8 days.

A previous poster did mention if Joran was the one to drop her off HI, he should be responsible, but what if NH wanted to meet someone, or decided to leave with someone else? after the fact?   Could it be that NH did go on the Tattoo, and struck a good repore with SGC?  That day the Tattoo wasn't doing any business, could he not be available on his day off?  This is indeed getting more interesting by the day.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2005, 02:13:38 PM »

TV or other blog rumors?
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2005, 02:13:45 PM »

When would he have "spent the night " with Natalee?? not very likely that would have happened considering he hasn't been brought until now, her friends would have id'ed him earlier... also nat is not that type of girl!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2005, 02:14:24 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"

TV or other blog rumors?

Not TV "YET"
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2005, 02:14:25 PM »

That's interesting...
Hey...anyone have a link to a radio station that I can play using Windows Media Player, that has detailed updates on the case?

Yes Top95 but it`s most papiamento and sometimes english

http://www.arubadag.com    there are the stations listed

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: June 20, 2005, 02:14:47 PM »

The radio station is just reporting the leads it gets, I don't find anything wrong with this, it isn't like they are reporting it as fact that it happened, they are just passing along what they have heard
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: June 20, 2005, 02:14:50 PM »

anyone have the link to the tickle pages of the wrong max?
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: June 20, 2005, 02:15:24 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"

Is this like the DiarioAruba "car chase?" And why would this information be coming into TOP95, and not into the Nigerian police, or the FBI, or Interpol? Think about it.

You're really getting jaded, Prof.... Confused
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: June 20, 2005, 02:15:30 PM »

any news on the latest arrest that happened today?
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: June 20, 2005, 02:15:38 PM »

bama...
HELLO
she didnt have to willingly go
or it could have happened
ANYTHING is possible.

obviously..
if her friends saw her leave
why would they know about this guy if he wasnt around the whole trip
just cuz her friends didnt know him
WHO CAREs???
pairofdivers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2005, 02:16:07 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
http://www.arubadag.com    there are the stations listed

Thanks.
I tried that last week, and gave up because I couldn't understand it.
I thought someone might have some links to stateside stations...
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2005, 02:16:13 PM »

I too have wondered why the friends let her go with the 3 guys in the first place

but I also think that if these guys have been hanging around this group since the beginning of the trip and many of the kids had gotten to know them, maybe they too trusted these guys

and maybe Natalee said to one of her friends, don't wait up for me, I'm hoping to spend some time with Joran before I have to go home, don't wait for me, or the friends assumed that is what Natalee wanted,  for all we know she fell for him hook line and sinker

consider this, this was an annual trip apparently for this high school, maybe Joran met some of last year's class and some of the girls were raving about him,  maybe Joran was emailing some of them?  maybe Natalee heard about Joran

there was a rumour which apparently was dispelled by one of
Natalee's friend that she may have been emailing Joran before she arrived in Aruba

Joran was accepted into two Florida universities and I think he was planning to go to Florida for university, Alabama and Florida not too far huh

maybe these guys had given Natalee or other girls rides during the week and they were perfect gentlemen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.