May 14, 2024, 02:19:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 512282 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: June 01, 2011, 07:02:26 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Ws and SM was just mentioned.
Kermit posted this before YES we are being watched
They went to this thread about Caylee Anthony
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.340

((removed long IP info))

Forgive me please, but could someone decipher this for me? I have no idea what it means. Sorry!
\
It means conversation here about George possibly lying was read by them

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: June 01, 2011, 07:04:16 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Says he doesn't believe it was an oversite by the prosecution to not ask Lee if he every molested Casey.
Thinks prosecution decided that is Baez want's the question asked, he'll have to ask it himself, and...presumably...Lee will say "no" and "then" what will the defense do?
Thinks prosecution knows exactly where they're going with this case.

TY Puzzler.

I really respect Mark NeJame...and I agree that the prosecution has a clear cut path to where they are going and how they are proceeding..it is easy to follow from their opening statements through today. 

However the defense is all over the map..no clear path because they are reacting instead of having anticipated the prosecutions moves and countering.  This being Baez first DP case, is not going well, but he has plenty of help..11 attorneys on opening..6 in court today..so the rest are off screen or back in the office working..and yet they still have made any valid points..lots of smears..no points.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: June 01, 2011, 07:05:00 PM »

you know what bugs me about bozo baez,he smiles/smirks like he has the all time secret of secrets
and he actually has crapola
I read about the nilton diaz man .. that jose represented. He was found guilty! baez held out information to the state! because he wanted to surprise them.. trial by ambush did not work.. the man was very upset.. hollered ineffective counsel... I dont remember but I seem to recall that baez came back with a snark about that.

so when this case ends and casey goes to the skank tank she is going to curse baez!!

You see................. this is where Baez is messing up!!! Casey WILL turn on him after she is convicted. She will claim Bozo LIED -- he could get disbarred.

She will also tell everyone he has sex with her she has already set this up. She is a very smart evil girl..

A jail report states: “The inmate’s attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited.”

Then a week later another report stated: “Baez again observed hugging his client.”
 ::snipping2::
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/jose-baez-repeatedly-told-to-stop-touching-casey-during-jail-visits/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1763 on: June 01, 2011, 07:05:03 PM »

Cappuccino I have a question for you. Casey's written statement where she says she last saw Caylee in a "pink shirt" and the fact is there was a pick shirt found with her remains. Does that not directly connect her to where Caylee was left? 

It connects Casey to having knowledge what she was wearing that day, now that the defense pinpointed the date I'd say it could be perceived that Casey also has knowledge where Caylee was (O god it pains me to say it) disposed of.  IF it was an accident she would have been screaming to say it was long ago & there is no way the defense can put George in her car or disposing the body with certainty.   I would find that George's cell pings & phone records would disprove that theory inandofitself.

WOW just thought of something, sorry if it's been mentioned before.

If Caylee drowned in the pool, how was she wearing a pink shirt when Casey last saw her--and also what her remains were found wearing! No one puts a t-shirt on a drowned little girl!  Sorry if this has been brought up before but I think it may be a decent argument somewhere down the line for the state, IMHO.
Shari, something that has always haunted me and sorry if this is off topic. I have and will always think of the old black and white movie The Bad Seed. I have always thought that KC duct taped Caylee's nose and mouth, threw her in the pool and walked away. You are probably too young to know that movie, but the girl watches a little boy drown because she wanted to win the award and he won, she didn't.

JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: June 01, 2011, 07:05:06 PM »

Forgive me please, but could someone decipher this for me? I have no idea what it means. Sorry!

It means conversation here about George possibly lying was read by them

Thank you! It was like gibberish to me. Very much appreciated Capp!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: June 01, 2011, 07:07:02 PM »

Agh, so I watched some more of bobo attacking amy... I have a glass of merlot with me though he he. but here's my question....

he's trying to make amy out to look like a drunk who was envious of kc's dating life...sheesh, but even if any of it were true how can he be allowed to attack character when kc is the one herself who talked about her car stinking and so forth in text messages and chat??!! Let's say for the sake of his argument any of the attacks he's making on amy were true, none of that has anything to do with the evidence the police found in their online and text messaging conversations because kc herself said all that stuff.

Can he just go in there and blindly attack every witness like that?
Apparently he can try to do whatever it takes to discredit a witness.  This is where the State has to step in with an objection. However, once the statement is said, it's out there for anyone to wonder about.  Jurors are only human, so you know they think about this stuff.  Hopefully our jury panel is just as annoyed with Baez as we are and clearly see his disgusting tactics.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1766 on: June 01, 2011, 07:07:18 PM »

Cappuccino I have a question for you. Casey's written statement where she says she last saw Caylee in a "pink shirt" and the fact is there was a pick shirt found with her remains. Does that not directly connect her to where Caylee was left? 

It connects Casey to having knowledge what she was wearing that day, now that the defense pinpointed the date I'd say it could be perceived that Casey also has knowledge where Caylee was (O god it pains me to say it) disposed of.  IF it was an accident she would have been screaming to say it was long ago & there is no way the defense can put George in her car or disposing the body with certainty.   I would find that George's cell pings & phone records would disprove that theory inandofitself.

If Caylee drowned in the pool, how was she wearing a pink shirt when Casey last saw her--and also what her remains were found wearing! No one puts a t-shirt on a drowned little girl!  Sorry if this has been brought up before but I think it may be a decent argument somewhere down the line for the state, IMHO.
Shari, something that has always haunted me and sorry if this is off topic. I have and will always think of the old black and white movie The Bad Seed. I have always thought that KC duct taped Caylee's nose and mouth, threw her in the pool and walked away. You are probably too young to know that movie, but the girl watches a little boy drown because she wanted to win the award and he won, she didn't.

JMO JSM 

Thanks JSM, I have heard a little bit of talk about that movie in here, and I need to see it! 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: June 01, 2011, 07:07:56 PM »

You see................. this is where Baez is messing up!!! Casey WILL turn on him after she is convicted. She will claim Bozo LIED -- he could get disbarred.

She will also tell everyone he has sex with her she has already set this up. She is a very smart evil girl..

A jail report states: “The inmate’s attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited.”

Then a week later another report stated: “Baez again observed hugging his client.”
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/jose-baez-repeatedly-told-to-stop-touching-casey-during-jail-visits/

Nice catch, Blonde! Methinks you're right.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1768 on: June 01, 2011, 07:08:56 PM »

JMO JSM 

Thanks JSM, I have heard a little bit of talk about that movie in here, and I need to see it! 
You are welcome, if you saw the movie, it would remind you of KC so much it would make you sick. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: June 01, 2011, 07:09:43 PM »

Blonde - looks like this guy Dan Davis is in Oklahoma.  Maybe just following here as well as other blogs/forums to learn about the case?

http://www.dandavislaw.com/contact

Didn't we provide information on a different case a few years back?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1770 on: June 01, 2011, 07:10:31 PM »

you know what bugs me about bozo baez,he smiles/smirks like he has the all time secret of secrets
and he actually has crapola
I read about the nilton diaz man .. that jose represented. He was found guilty! baez held out information to the state! because he wanted to surprise them.. trial by ambush did not work.. the man was very upset.. hollered ineffective counsel... I dont remember but I seem to recall that baez came back with a snark about that.

so when this case ends and casey goes to the skank tank she is going to curse baez!!

I'm so confused.  I know there is a monkey who is friends with Jose Baez on facebook, and he told her that he is "just trying to save Casey's life" but if he is "just"<-------haha quotation marks!!!! trying to save her life, then why was he hugging her in jail! What are his true motives? I don't get it!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: June 01, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »

I have gotten complaints today from people regarding QUOTING long posts (mostly DNS and IP info and not necessarily regarding the trial).  If I get a complaint I will move the post the the break room.  Please don't make more work for us.
I don't know what DNS is?  Help please so I don't do it!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: June 01, 2011, 07:10:54 PM »

Nice catch, Blonde! Methinks you're right.

I wouldnt put it past her & all I can say to that is in his case with the lies he's putting forward on her behalf KARMA!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: June 01, 2011, 07:11:56 PM »

I love the way NONE of these witnesses have let the Defense push them around at all.  Baez has not been able to impeach or make even one of them not seem credible.  He has only done that to himself and his client.  This is the worse defense I have ever seen in such a high profile case.

I think I am rivetted to watching this to see what utter stupidity Jose will produce next.

Having studied sociopaths for years now, I think most of us know that they never understand why people don't believe them.  So maybe Baez is one too since he thinks people are actually going to believe that wild tale of a defense.  He lies just like his client.  A sociopath defending one.

Actually I beleive that Baez is not a sociopth.  I think he does have conduct disorder..which is another personality disorder. 

He seems to have problems with authority figures, respect for guidleines set, rules of the court, etc.  He also seems to have had those problems for soem time before he became a lawyer..ie bankruptcy, not paying child support , etc..does not show a respect for laws regarding finances, family or the court mandates for child support.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: June 01, 2011, 07:12:28 PM »

Sorry if this has already been answered and I'm trying to figure it out myself...do they get to mention the felony charges to the jury or not, or is that still not settled?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: June 01, 2011, 07:12:53 PM »

Was it Ricardo who went to sleep with Caylee in the bed with them and woke up with her gone?   We know Casey didn't take her home at that hour so where was this baby? 

Yes, it was Ricardo and yes, we would all like to know what she did with Caylee that night. 

Yeah, I REALLY want to know!  I think she drugged her and put her in the trunk of her car but that's just me.  And lots of other people.  I hope a big deal is made of this as it could lead to cause of death.

Nancy Grace is going to be saying "Bombshell" a lot tonight!

OH I agree Anna the only thing that stops me from thinking it's the trunk of the car is the heat in Florida, even at night.   I'll have to check the weather back then.
But if she put Caylee in the trunk, she still would have been alive the next day because wasn't Father's Day the 15th? Or do i have my dates wrong again?
In Cindys affidavits she said last time she saw Caylee was June 7 but said she got dates mixed up. Maybe June 9 is incorrect that Ricardo last saw Caylee. I didn't see all his testimony.
Last time Tony saw Caylee was June 2. Casey moved in with tony June 9 or 10. I think.
I think Cindy was looking for Caylee during that time.
Cindy had Caylee on the 15th because the video at the Nursing home. So Caylee was alive up until that evening, I really think the fight with Cindy over the $$ stolen from Ms Plesea was the straw that broke the camel's back and KC killed Caylee because she is a spiteful b*tch.

I could be and probably am wrong. JSM 

I just read the testimony and Ricardo did NOT recall the date, that was not the night in question per detective Edwards.. sorry this is so confusing. I would like to know what date that was. Ricardo was back in town during the time Caylee went missing. Yes it was June 15 last time she was accounted for. Are we sure Cindy was not lying about the date? Hope it was truly confirmed correctly.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: June 01, 2011, 07:15:47 PM »

If I remember correctly, there was a vacant house down the street toward where the body was found, there on the corner, but I don't know the timeline of the vacancy and the missing child. It was owned by a person who had a name like the nanny IMO

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: June 01, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »

I love the way NONE of these witnesses have let the Defense push them around at all.  Baez has not been able to impeach or make even one of them not seem credible.  He has only done that to himself and his client.  This is the worse defense I have ever seen in such a high profile case.

I think I am rivetted to watching this to see what utter stupidity Jose will produce next.

Having studied sociopaths for years now, I think most of us know that they never understand why people don't believe them.  So maybe Baez is one too since he thinks people are actually going to believe that wild tale of a defense.  He lies just like his client.  A sociopath defending one.

Actually I beleive that Baez is not a sociopth.  I think he does have conduct disorder..which is another personality disorder. 

He seems to have problems with authority figures, respect for guidleines set, rules of the court, etc.  He also seems to have had those problems for soem time before he became a lawyer..ie bankruptcy, not paying child support , etc..does not show a respect for laws regarding finances, family or the court mandates for child support.

Interesting, Gypsy! I'm not familiar with certain mental health issues, so this is fascinating.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: June 01, 2011, 07:16:37 PM »

Cindy had Caylee on the 15th because the video at the Nursing home. So Caylee was alive up until that evening, I really think the fight with Cindy over the $$ stolen from Ms Plesea was the straw that broke the camel's back and KC killed Caylee because she is a spiteful b*tch.

I could be and probably am wrong. JSM 

I agree with you....now throw in that Tony wanted boys with that and the party life.  Caylee stood no chance.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: June 01, 2011, 07:17:28 PM »

Has Caseys phone pings been put into evidence?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.