May 19, 2024, 09:39:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 314725 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: June 24, 2009, 09:53:28 AM »

It kills me when they keep saying that the mother didnt report her missing for 31 days, THE MOTHER DID NOT report her missing, the grandmother did, so basically Casey would have gone on and on and never reported her missing....

It bothers me too.   They need to clarify that point when it goes to trial.   It makes a huge difference....   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: June 24, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »

Wasnt it said that Caylee wanted to go swimming and it was too cold?  I was looking at the way her swimmy thing was made and thought what if she wanted to go swimming and kept whinning about it until Casey grabbed her up and put it on her then maybe jerked her around to get her in the pool.  It goes up high around her neck.  Do you think she could have broken her neck?               (QM's eggs have eyes!!! )

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: June 24, 2009, 09:58:55 AM »

Good Morning, all I know is if I just had a big fight and someone was choking me, I would pick up some things and get the he!! out of there quick. I don't see Casey going quietly in her room with Caylee and having Cindy tuck them into bed, no way no how 

Yes I do agree with you monkeys on this. It's very unlikely KC would return to her room after a big fight and being choked. I'm sure she was extremely pi$$ed and left the house extremely pi$$ed. She probably didn't want to bring Caylee, but wasn't gonna leave her with CA. I feel certain KC was enraged and after she left Caylee was the only one there. My "vision" (for lack of a better word) is she was enraged & angered and could not control herself. I think she just LOST it, and Caylee was in the wrong place at the wrong time? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: June 24, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys! I think we should start a pool based on whether or not the Anthonys will get hit with a contempt of court charge during the fraud trial.  Or, instead of whether they will misbehave, which seems to be a given, when it will happen.  The only thing I worry about is that their behavior might lend credence to a "it's not Casey's fault, look at how screwed up her parents are," defense.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1484 on: June 24, 2009, 10:01:04 AM »

Wasnt it said that Caylee wanted to go swimming and it was too cold?  I was looking at the way her swimmy thing was made and thought what if she wanted to go swimming and kept whinning about it until Casey grabbed her up and put it on her then maybe jerked her around to get her in the pool.  It goes up high around her neck.  Do you think she could have broken her neck?               (QM's eggs have eyes!!! )
Cindy and Caylee were swimming, and Casey didn't because she was to cold. Later she could have broken her neck, I don't think we will ever know what exactly happened.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: June 24, 2009, 10:01:20 AM »

It kills me when they keep saying that the mother didnt report her missing for 31 days, THE MOTHER DID NOT report her missing, the grandmother did, so basically Casey would have gone on and on and never reported her missing....

It bothers me too.   They need to clarify that point when it goes to trial.   It makes a huge difference....   
It bothers me when they call her a mother ::MonkeyDevil::But to be fair she did not want Caylee cindy made her have that baby.  Cindy is responsible for forcing her to keep Caylee.  Cindy should have taken all responsiblity for Caylee.  If that were my daugher I would have siad I will take care of the baby you can act as her big sister.  Have the child and you can still be as free as a bird.  Especially if I had a daugher will a past like KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: June 24, 2009, 10:02:17 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys! I think we should start a pool based on whether or not the Anthonys will get hit with a contempt of court charge during the fraud trial.  Or, instead of whether they will misbehave, which seems to be a given, when it will happen.  The only thing I worry about is that their behavior might lend credence to a "it's not Casey's fault, look at how screwed up her parents are," defense.
And who knows what other things are going to come out about George and Cindy. 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: June 24, 2009, 10:02:43 AM »

Good Morning, all I know is if I just had a big fight and someone was choking me, I would pick up some things and get the he!! out of there quick. I don't see Casey going quietly in her room with Caylee and having Cindy tuck them into bed, no way no how 

Yes I do agree with you monkeys on this. It's very unlikely KC would return to her room after a big fight and being choked. I'm sure she was extremely pi$$ed and left the house extremely pi$$ed. She probably didn't want to bring Caylee, but wasn't gonna leave her with CA. I feel certain KC was enraged and after she left Caylee was the only one there. My "vision" (for lack of a better word) is she was enraged & angered and could not control herself. I think she just LOST it, and Caylee was in the wrong place at the wrong time? 
I agree with you.  I have thought that the computer searches earlier on were more about a plot to kill her parents, and to manipulate her friends.  (Using chloroform to drug Amy, for instance.)  But there are so many twists and turns in this case, it's like being on a roller coaster ride.  And I hate roller coasters.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: June 24, 2009, 10:04:21 AM »

Another thought - since KC had been out doing her own thing that day and Caylee was with CA - maybe KC was high on something when this fight went down.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: June 24, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »

The other thing is, how often Bratty boy will use the "my back hurts defense?"  It's up to one now.  I'll bet it gets a workout the closer we get to trial.   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: June 24, 2009, 10:05:38 AM »

Cindy and Caylee were swimming, and Casey didn't because she was to cold. Later she could have broken her neck, I don't think we will ever know what exactly happened.
Thank you, I knew you talked about this back in March, but I couldnt remember the details.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1491 on: June 24, 2009, 10:06:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

Thanks for the midnight monkeys, desi and northern for their posts. Very interesting. I hope y'all have a great day. I am getting to back to work, but will lurk just to see if Fanny is behaving.  Monkey Devil!

JSM

Hi JSM - I am with ya, I am at work to but I think what we are doing is called "wurking" Lurk/Work I believe Irish Eyes came up with that one - I love it!

Desi thank you for talking about the video with Lee's friend in it I was trying to find that yesterday.  I still need to find info on whether or not Lee was out of town that night.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: June 24, 2009, 10:07:04 AM »

Another thought - since KC had been out doing her own thing that day and Caylee was with CA - maybe KC was high on something when this fight went down.
That is a great point, I thought about that. The first time Casey bounced into the court room with that blue number shirt on, there was no doubt in my mind she was high. I know high when I see high 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: June 24, 2009, 10:07:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

I see TRIMM is back!   

I went back and looked at the transcripts of the July 15, 911 calls and I was in error yesterday. DESI was right about the shorts decription not being stripes. The description I heard was Spindy describing what Skanky had on and it was plaid shorts. Sorry for that. I did not go back and look at the missing report and the description of Caylee's clothing. I will take your word on it. So we are back to Caylee last being seen in denim shorts or skirt. 

QM,The fact that there was no shoes still does not in my mind preclude the fact that Skanky could have just scooped up Caylee after the fight and hurridly rushed out the door with her. I am still on her being killed away from the house. I'm pretty much fixed on it, but open to changing my mind. 

Fanny, but the neighbors testimony is that she heard Casey screaming obscenaties at Cindy and then Cindy leaves in her car. If I am wrong on that, I might agree with you.
B
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: June 24, 2009, 10:09:35 AM »

It bothers me when they call her a mother ::MonkeyDevil::But to be fair she did not want Caylee cindy made her have that baby.  Cindy is responsible for forcing her to keep Caylee.  Cindy should have taken all responsiblity for Caylee.  If that were my daugher I would have siad I will take care of the baby you can act as her big sister.  Have the child and you can still be as free as a bird.  Especially if I had a daugher will a past like KC

I would have done the same thing.  I would have told my daughter to finish school - try to get a college degree - and I'll take care of the baby until you are on your own two feet and established.   I always told my girls that if they got pregnant, I'd help them.

But CA - well, this situation gave her more power over KC.    Did I ever mention that I can't stand CA?   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: June 24, 2009, 10:10:48 AM »

That is a great point, I thought about that. The first time Casey bounced into the court room with that blue number shirt on, there was no doubt in my mind she was high. I know high when I see high 

I agree.   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: June 24, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »

That is interesting. You know, her friends said she was smoking pot more often.  Everyone thinks pot smokers are these mellow, laid back people, but I know some people react differently.  I call it a "pottitude", a nasty attitude that is extremely combative.  My friend's son's had it and she had to call the police, he was so out of control.  Given Cindy's ability to push Casey's buttons and the influence of a drug, this could have contributed to the perfect storm resulting in poor Caylee's death.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: June 24, 2009, 10:13:40 AM »

It's my opinion that if these 2 pull that crap, they WILL end up with charges for evidence tampering and obstruction of justice among others in the criminal issues against Casey. If they lose them as witnesses there is no incentive for the State to hold out on charges. Remember when Nejame resigned? Well OCSO was trying to schedule reinterviews with both, thus why Brad was asking for immunity. The only thing these 2 have going is that their testimony in her case helps the state, they lose that, they get charged. As "prickly" as this sounds, I sincerely hope they make that blunder. Why? Because they will finally "turn" George" and I believe he would come clean. That guy needs the right way out of this thing, he's my hope and against hope on Hopespring.
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: June 24, 2009, 10:14:51 AM »

That is interesting. You know, her friends said she was smoking pot more often.  Everyone thinks pot smokers are these mellow, laid back people, but I know some people react differently.  I call it a "pottitude", a nasty attitude that is extremely combative.  My friend's son's had it and she had to call the police, he was so out of control.  Given Cindy's ability to push Casey's buttons and the influence of a drug, this could have contributed to the perfect storm resulting in poor Caylee's death.
I totally agree, some people get very paranoid. It's not all, hey man let's go get some Taco Bell 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: June 24, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

It's my opinion that if these 2 pull that crap, they WILL end up with charges for evidence tampering and obstruction of justice among others in the criminal issues against Casey. If they lose them as witnesses there is no incentive for the State to hold out on charges. Remember when Nejame resigned? Well OCSO was trying to schedule reinterviews with both, thus why Brad was asking for immunity. The only thing these 2 have going is that their testimony in her case helps the state, they lose that, they get charged. As "prickly" as this sounds, I sincerely hope they make that blunder. Why? Because they will finally "turn" George" and I believe he would come clean. That guy needs the right way out of this thing, he's my hope and against hope on Hopespring.
B

I gave up on George "manning up" a long time ago. I did share your view of George earlier on, but he totally lost me for good right after his GJ testimony. Standing in the driveway one early morning talking to reporters, he lost me for the last time. He sunk in the poo he has been spilling, right over his head.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.