May 16, 2024, 03:32:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 229563 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: April 17, 2009, 12:47:56 PM »

NE 04/27/09

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: April 17, 2009, 12:48:45 PM »

Casey Anthony's parents speak out about the death penalty
Comments 0 | Recommend 0
April 17, 2009 - 10:09 AM
Orlando Sentinel
----------------------SNIP
On February 18, 2009, documents released by the State Attorney's Office in Florida indicated that the same type of laundry bag, duct tape, and plastic bags discovered at the crime scene were found in the house where Casey and Caylee resided. Heart-shaped stickers were also recovered by investigators. A heart-shaped sticker was found on the duct tape that covered the mouth area of Caylee's skull. The documents also indicate that Cindy Anthony stated to them that a Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing from Caylee's bed. This type of blanket was found at the crime scene. An entry from Casey Anthony's diary was also released.

The entry is dated "June 21," and reads:

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow -- I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people -- I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

A member of Casey Anthony's defense team, spokeswoman Marti MacKenzie, contends that this entry was written in 2003, as the opposite page has "'03" written in one of the corners. However, there was no authentication that this is a date, or when it was entered in the diary or by whom.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/casey_4716968___article.html/anthony_released.html

Well, well now - looks like we know why LKB is on the team.  Hope she thanks her hubby for the work tonight................ ANTHONY's ARE ON A MAJOR SPIN COMPAIN!!!!!!!!!

Yep,as usual.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: April 17, 2009, 12:49:26 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: April 17, 2009, 12:54:03 PM »

Thank-you everyone for all the info on terpenes.

I wish we'd get some more info from Blink. 
Me too 

Me three! Hello monkeys. I'm exhausted. Early start this morning and now I think TGIF is going to start early for me.

I still want to know WHO WAS CASEY/ZANNY'S LAWYER IN TRAFFIC COURT, and how we can find out. Is that the connection to Bozo!!!! It's really bugging me.

FannieMae,I wanna know too.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: April 17, 2009, 12:54:39 PM »

Awww, well I mean it. And it'll all be worth it once you see those little angels!!! And your pic looks beautiful btw!
Thanks so much!! Hugs to you and good to see you back in the cage more.

Blink, oh Blink!!  Where are you??  You have some splainin to do Missy!!!!!!!!

Trimm are you doing better?  I have thought about you a lot this week and have been praying for you and your family.

Thanks Dolce,taking it a day at the time.Appreciate the prayers.I just try to remember there are people out there who have it worse than we do.
We have a home and good family.We are blessed. 

What I want to know is did you catch any fish and did you get to run the boat?

On topic, Lee is really,really creepy.Do they really wear knee socks with tassels on the golf course?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1925 on: April 17, 2009, 12:55:37 PM »

Terpene
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Many terpenes are derived commercially from conifer resins, such as those made by this pine.Terpenes (IPA: /ˈtɝːpiːn/, TER-peen) are a large and varied class of hydrocarbons, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers,[1] though also by some insects such as termites or swallowtail butterflies, which emit terpenes from their osmeterium.

They are the major components of resin, and of turpentine produced from resin. The name "terpene" is derived from the word "turpentine". In addition to their roles as end-products in many organisms, terpenes are major biosynthetic building blocks within nearly every living creature. Steroids, for example, are derivatives of the triterpene squalene.

When terpenes are modified chemically, such as by oxidation or rearrangement of the carbon skeleton, the resulting compounds are generally referred to as terpenoids. Some authors will use the term terpene to include all terpenoids. Terpenoids are also known as Isoprenoids.

Terpenes and terpenoids are the primary constituents of the essential oils of many types of plants and flowers. Essential oils are used widely as natural flavor additives for food, as fragrances in perfumery, and in traditional and alternative medicines such as aromatherapy. Synthetic variations and derivatives of natural terpenes and terpenoids also greatly expand the variety of aromas used in perfumery and flavors used in food additives. Vitamin A is an example of a terpene.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1926 on: April 17, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »

Thanks Dolce,taking it a day at the time.Appreciate the prayers.I just try to remember there are people out there who have it worse than we do.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: April 17, 2009, 12:59:13 PM »

i once watched Forensic files and a killer was caught because he had turpins or tarpens i think on his socks. So maybe that is only found in that area that she dumped poor Caylee in and not found say in her back yard. Which would place her there.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: April 17, 2009, 01:00:47 PM »

That whole NE story makes me wanna .  Seriously though, I don't care what she's doing in her cell. The less I know the better!   
I do wish we people would stop sending her money though. Why can't they send it to people who really need it???

RIP Sweet Puppy
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: April 17, 2009, 01:01:49 PM »

Terpene
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Many terpenes are derived commercially from conifer resins, such as those made by this pine.Terpenes (IPA: /ˈtɝːpiːn/, TER-peen) are a large and varied class of hydrocarbons, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers,[1] though also by some insects such as termites or swallowtail butterflies, which emit terpenes from their osmeterium.

They are the major components of resin, and of turpentine produced from resin. The name "terpene" is derived from the word "turpentine". In addition to their roles as end-products in many organisms, terpenes are major biosynthetic building blocks within nearly every living creature. Steroids, for example, are derivatives of the triterpene squalene.

When terpenes are modified chemically, such as by oxidation or rearrangement of the carbon skeleton, the resulting compounds are generally referred to as terpenoids. Some authors will use the term terpene to include all terpenoids. Terpenoids are also known as Isoprenoids.

Terpenes and terpenoids are the primary constituents of the essential oils of many types of plants and flowers. Essential oils are used widely as natural flavor additives for food, as fragrances in perfumery, and in traditional and alternative medicines such as aromatherapy. Synthetic variations and derivatives of natural terpenes and terpenoids also greatly expand the variety of aromas used in perfumery and flavors used in food additives. Vitamin A is an example of a terpene.

Sounds to me like there was "pine tar" found in her car that is the same as the area where poor Caylee was buried.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: April 17, 2009, 01:02:49 PM »

Thanks Klaas. I thought if you had bulimia you lost weight, not gained weight. But that's just me......

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 17, 2009, 01:03:41 PM »

i once watched Forensic files and a killer was caught because he had turpins or tarpens i think on his socks. So maybe that is only found in that area that she dumped poor Caylee in and not found say in her back yard. Which would place her there.
Very good point Jesse.  With all this latest skuttlebutt that dirt on the shoes could link her, the Prosecution could have a slam dunk!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: April 17, 2009, 01:05:51 PM »

I saw a story once like that a long time ago. I don't remember much about the story but the person had some sort of little pods or something from some plant that was only found in that certain area where the body was found. So, they could have found the tiniest pod or seed in her car or stuck to her boot of the same plant that was found exactly where Caylee was found. Just guessing though, but you could be right Jesse.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: April 17, 2009, 01:05:51 PM »

That whole NE story makes me wanna .  Seriously though, I don't care what she's doing in her cell. The less I know the better!   
I do wish we people would stop sending her money though. Why can't they send it to people who really need it???
Good afternoon QM!  I agree with you completely. 
Maybe they are sending her money so she will get fat though?   
She is not doing anything different in her cell than she was doing when she was out.  She is lazy!  I would have no voice from screaming my innocense all day long personally.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: April 17, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »

Quote from: Jesse on Today at 11:59:13 AM

Very good point Jesse.  With all this latest skuttlebutt that dirt on the shoes could link her, the Prosecution could have a slam dunk!
especially didnt they say those shoes were in a paper bag? WHY? as NG says, WHY? LOL
why would she put her shoes in a paper bag...it could have decomp on them too, maybe LP was right when he said as she tried to take the bag out it ripped...NO IDEA how the heck he would know that...but stranger things have happened.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: April 17, 2009, 01:08:55 PM »

Awww, well I mean it. And it'll all be worth it once you see those little angels!!! And your pic looks beautiful btw!
Thanks so much!! Hugs to you and good to see you back in the cage more.

Blink, oh Blink!!  Where are you??  You have some splainin to do Missy!!!!!!!!

Trimm are you doing better?  I have thought about you a lot this week and have been praying for you and your family.

What I want to know is did you catch any fish and did you get to run the boat?

On topic, Lee is really,really creepy.Do they really wear knee socks with tassels on the golf course?

No fish.No driving. 

Lee is odd.And I think he knows plenty on his sister too. 
Knee socks with tassels. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: April 17, 2009, 01:09:33 PM »

Good afternoon QM!  I agree with you completely. 
Maybe they are sending her money so she will get fat though?   
She is not doing anything different in her cell than she was doing when she was out.  She is lazy!  I would have no voice from screaming my innocense all day long personally.

Oh but Dolce, she was getting alot more exercise bumping boots, if you catch my drift.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: April 17, 2009, 01:10:26 PM »

Good morning(afternoon) Dolce, Dolce & Dolce! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: April 17, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »

Donate it to Tim Miller. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: April 17, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »

Quote from: Jesse on Today at 11:59:13 AM

especially didnt they say those shoes were in a paper bag? WHY? as NG says, WHY? LOL
why would she put her shoes in a paper bag...it could have decomp on them too, maybe LP was right when he said as she tried to take the bag out it ripped...NO IDEA how the heck he would know that...but stranger things have happened.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.