May 17, 2024, 07:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 362971 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: July 11, 2011, 09:26:31 PM »

Casey Anthony Alternate Juror: 'The Mother Mishandled Something'

Published July 06, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record

Special Guests: Russell Huekler, Casey Anthony Trial Alternate Juror

::snipping2::

JENKINS: Take me inside the case. Was there one defining moment where you -- it really cemented things for you, it really had an impact on your thinking on the case as an alternate juror, you were going to draw upon that moment or moments in your determining?

HUEKLER: I think it was at the end, you know, of the case. I kept an open mind completely, you know, from day one to the very end day. And what really hit home for me is when the attorney, Mr. Mason, was explaining, you know, the burden of proof on the prosecution, and you know, from she might have done it or, man, she -- she did it, OK? And when he went through those different steps, discussing -- you know, explaining what is reasonable doubt, it was right then and -- it was at that point -- I was -- my gut reaction was that they had not met their burden of proof.

JENKINS: So your doubt was more that it was murder, rather than this tragic accident, and perhaps the prosecution made their flaw by pushing on the murder, rather than a mother who clearly may have mishandled a tragic accident?

HUEKLER: Well, the mother mishandled something, OK? What that is, we don't know and we're never going to know. Only, you know, Casey knows at this point. You know, something horrific did happen. You had the death of a beautiful little 2-year-old that's life should not have ended. But again, since they couldn't prove, you know, the murder -- within a reasonable doubt that a murder had taken place, I think the jury had -- the way they voted I had to agree with.

JENKINS: Let's talk about Casey's lying. What did you make of that? Pretty apparent.

HUEKLER: Yes, I -- definitely, the lying. But what you have to remember with Casey, these lies just didn't start, you know, 31 days, you know, prior to when, you know -- when they speculate when Caylee died until she was arrested and afterwards -- you know, afterwards. She had been lying for up to two years with the -- I'll quote Mr. Baez's "the imaginary friends," you know, Zanny the nanny. So those lies -- she had been living these lies for a long time.

These people are such complete tools.

Sorry - here's the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/casey-anthony-alternate-juror-039the-mother-mishandled-something039

Carp

All 12 jurors as well as the alternates cannot be "complete tools".  There had to have been persuation/influence/instruction prior Day one opening statement ... persuation/influence/instruction that implied that the prosecutions case against Casey Anthony was to be disregarded.  The verdict was a given prior to the first trial witness being called to testify only ... we did not know it.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 11, 2011, 09:28:22 PM »

JENKINS: Take me inside the case. Was there one defining moment where you -- it really cemented things for you, it really had an impact on your thinking on the case as an alternate juror, you were going to draw upon that moment or moments in your determining?

HUEKLER: I think it was at the end, you know, of the case. I kept an open mind completely, you know, from day one to the very end day. And what really hit home for me is when the attorney, Mr. Mason, was explaining, you know, the burden of proof on the prosecution, and you know, from she might have done it or, man, she -- she did it, OK? And when he went through those different steps, discussing -- you know, explaining what is reasonable doubt, it was right then and -- it was at that point -- I was -- my gut reaction was that they had not met their burden of proof.

JENKINS: So your doubt was more that it was murder, rather than this tragic accident, and perhaps the prosecution made their flaw by pushing on the murder, rather than a mother who clearly may have mishandled a tragic accident?

HUEKLER: Well, the mother mishandled something, OK? What that is, we don't know and we're never going to know. Only, you know, Casey knows at this point. You know, something horrific did happen. You had the death of a beautiful little 2-year-old that's life should not have ended. But again, since they couldn't prove, you know, the murder -- within a reasonable doubt that a murder had taken place, I think the jury had -- the way they voted I had to agree with.

JENKINS: Let's talk about Casey's lying. What did you make of that? Pretty apparent.

HUEKLER: Yes, I -- definitely, the lying. But what you have to remember with Casey, these lies just didn't start, you know, 31 days, you know, prior to when, you know -- when they speculate when Caylee died until she was arrested and afterwards -- you know, afterwards. She had been lying for up to two years with the -- I'll quote Mr. Baez's "the imaginary friends," you know, Zanny the nanny. So those lies -- she had been living these lies for a long time.

OMGosh... duck tape wrapped around Caylee's head/face wasn't enough to prove murder??!!!  WTH is wrong with these people?? 

If these jurors were so confident in their decision, then they should have had the press conference and explained it to the millions of people who think otherwise.  Help us to understand!!  Running and hiding from the public is just showing that they have something to hide!!  IMO. 
We are all united in our quest for justice for Caylee... why aren't they united to stand up together and explain how they truly came to this decision!! 
I am not good with words, so I hope I am making sense... I am just so mad!!  Sad!!  Disappointed!!  Angered by the few that let Caylee down!! 

you explained it very well! I agree with you! they are hiding cause they are cowards..they know that they caved so that they could go home! they were tired of being sequestered and I can't say that I blame them...but Caylee will never be going home and she needed them to avenge her death...they did let her down! and us!  we depended on them to do the right thing and they failed miserably!

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: July 11, 2011, 09:29:57 PM »

What I want to know is... I understand the NG verdict can't be overturned because of the double jeopardy law, but what if even one juror comes forward saying that they were bribed (wishful thinking) and want to come clean... What would happen? 

Would an investigation take place?  Could these change anything?   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 11, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »

I wonder if the prosecution cut a deal with Sindy not to bring up the fight on the 15th in order to get her testimony?  I think once she finished her opening act, she felt like she had done her part for the prosecution, and then went back to her previous behavior of protecting her spawn like Grendel's mother.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: July 11, 2011, 09:32:57 PM »

Could this be the foreman......

Jim Winters is an ESE teacher. He came to Gulf from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, where he taught at Rutherford County Teen Learning Center for seven years. Before that, he taught P. E. at Columbia High School. He was born in Albany, N. Y., and attended high school at La Salle Institute in Troy, N. Y. He earned a B. S. degree in Special Education from Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro and a P. E. degree from Brockport State College.

http://ghs.pasco.k12.fl.us/news/2007/new.html

His picture is on this link for Gulf HS....notice Special Ed???

wasn't he supposed to be "hot"? that guy's a Not. just sayin' LOL

You mean he's not a "10"?  lol

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 11, 2011, 09:34:04 PM »

So much for that. I got a email from our former governor. I basically asked him if anything could be done, what if the jurors were tampered with, the judge not following through on anything pertaining to Baez, federal charges any other charges. His email said Unfortunately Miss Anthony cannot and will not be tried again the jurors verdict is final.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: July 11, 2011, 09:35:08 PM »

Titch,  what in the world do you think Judge Perry could do to Mason for flipping the bird in public???

Exactly.  It wasn't in the judge's courtroom or during the course of the trial, it was in a restaurant after the case was over.  Judge Perry had absolutely no jurisdiction to do anything about it.  If you're a judge, you can't just take anything you dislike and do something about it.
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: July 11, 2011, 09:35:22 PM »

I just want to caution people trying to guess juror ID's here publicly...  Guessing can be a bit dangerous with the threats the actual jurors have already received.

I'm not typing the name again for Google's sake (it will just be indexed even more) but when I went to do a Google image search of one of the names suggested here, this forum is already showing that person's name / school and tying it to the thread name with Casey Anthony in the title:

Google indexing is forever, and that name will always be tied with Casey Anthony.  That is a public search result.  Although I think each of the jurors names should have been made public, I do worry about those who weren't actually jurors getting linked up to all this mess and the possible repercussions that could stem from that.  Especially when that person will be around so many minors in their day-job.

So just think before you link, I guess.  Carry on!   salut
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: July 11, 2011, 09:36:30 PM »

Could this be the foreman......

Jim Winters is an ESE teacher. He came to Gulf from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, where he taught at Rutherford County Teen Learning Center for seven years. Before that, he taught P. E. at Columbia High School. He was born in Albany, N. Y., and attended high school at La Salle Institute in Troy, N. Y. He earned a B. S. degree in Special Education from Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro and a P. E. degree from Brockport State College.

http://ghs.pasco.k12.fl.us/news/2007/new.html

His picture is on this link for Gulf HS....notice Special Ed???

No, it's not him. Juror 3016 lived in Ohio until he moved to Florida 8 years ago. Also, he teaches 10th grade Phys Ed & Health. He's taking online classes so he can get certified to teach Special Education. He doesn't have that cert yet. For some reason, I'm thinking he's going for his Masters but I'm probably wrong about that. I posted his questioning but I forget...  Monkey Devil!

http://www.largo-hs.pinellas.k12.fl.us/Faculty.php

Jim Casey teaches health and PE at Largo High

Jim Casey? Related to Dominic Casey? Both from Largo..Hmmm..

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: July 11, 2011, 09:36:52 PM »

IM ~ I posted it in the Juror thread here. One sec. Brb with link...
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: July 11, 2011, 09:37:08 PM »

I just want to caution people trying to guess juror ID's here publicly...  Guessing can be a bit dangerous with the threats the actual jurors have already received.

I'm not typing the name again for Google's sake (it will just be indexed even more) but when I went to do a Google image search of one of the names suggested here, this forum is already showing that person's name / school and tying it to the thread name with Casey Anthony in the title:

Google indexing is forever, and that name will always be tied with Casey Anthony.  That is a public search result.  Although I think each of the jurors names should have been made public, I do worry about those who weren't actually jurors getting linked up to all this mess and the possible repercussions that could stem from that.  Especially when that person will be around so many minors in their day-job.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #371 on: July 11, 2011, 09:37:22 PM »

I wonder if the prosecution cut a deal with Sindy not to bring up the fight on the 15th in order to get her testimony?  I think once she finished her opening act, she felt like she had done her part for the prosecution, and then went back to her previous behavior of protecting her spawn like Grendel's mother.

IMO That is one of the biggest reasons we are in the mess we are in today. There should have been no walking on egg shells around the Anthonys. No deals. Nothing! They are pond scum.

I understand why they tried to do it. They wanted to do nothing to harm the State's case against Casey... but here we are.

Make deals with filthy lying tish heads... usually winds up blowing up in your face.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: July 11, 2011, 09:37:38 PM »

So much for that. I got a email from our former governor. I basically asked him if anything could be done, what if the jurors were tampered with, the judge not following through on anything pertaining to Baez, federal charges any other charges. His email said Unfortunately Miss Anthony cannot and will not be tried again the jurors verdict is final.

Even if a juror admits to being bribed or persuaded??   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #373 on: July 11, 2011, 09:38:28 PM »

Jane Valez on HLN interviewing Cindy and Geo attorney. 1 minute ago.
"They are in Orlando and have no plans to leave the state, this is where their home is."

Follow the money.

Want to add one more thing that I think is telling.
Geo and Cindy's attorney said "The defense NEVER talked to Geo about alleged molestation of Casey. Prosecution knew it was going to come up at trial. The PROSECUTION informed Geo of this. The defense had Casey's diary and not one time was the molestation mentioned."

Wonder why the diary was never introduced into evidence?

That is not what Mark Lippman stated in the May 24th Nancy Grace interview.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Let`s go to his attorney, Mark Lippman. Lippman has an excellent reputation in his jurisdiction and beyond. He is the attorney for the Anthony family.

What about it, mark? I mean, you said that they expected this. They felt that they were going to be the scapegoats. But did they really believe tot mom was going to go this far and claim George Anthony sexually molested her? Sending her off to grade school after forcing her to perform oral sex as a child? That`s beyond anything they could have expected. And here they are going to the jail, trying to leave her money the weekend before trial starts?

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

I just love these "Gotcha" moments. Thanks.

IMO, Lippman is saying "where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed" or as we saw "the drowning in the family pool" that they planned to argue...is what came out of Jose's mouth.   

But that's just my take on it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: July 11, 2011, 09:39:42 PM »

Yikes... 

Thanks, Shuttberblog!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: July 11, 2011, 09:41:22 PM »

IM ~ I posted it in the Juror thread here. One sec. Brb with link...

Island Monkey ~ Here's the SM link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9924.msg1443642#msg1443642

I also posted the whole thing on this thread but I forget the page... Maybe 5 or 6 pgs back...not sure.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: July 11, 2011, 09:42:05 PM »

Yes, my email was long and offered many scenarios.  I asked him what if they were tampered with all that. He did not elaborate much in the email. But he did say in any scenarios the vote is final once the judge found her not guilty it is over.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: July 11, 2011, 09:44:34 PM »

OMGosh... duck tape wrapped around Caylee's head/face wasn't enough to prove murder??!!!  WTH is wrong with these people?? 

If these jurors were so confident in their decision, then they should have had the press conference and explained it to the millions of people who think otherwise.  Help us to understand!!  Running and hiding from the public is just showing that they have something to hide!!  IMO. 
We are all united in our quest for justice for Caylee... why aren't they united to stand up together and explain how they truly came to this decision!! 
I am not good with words, so I hope I am making sense... I am just so mad!!  Sad!!  Disappointed!!  Angered by the few that let Caylee down!! 

you explained it very well! I agree with you! they are hiding cause they are cowards..they know that they caved so that they could go home! they were tired of being sequestered and I can't say that I blame them...but Caylee will never be going home and she needed them to avenge her death...they did let her down! and us!  we depended on them to do the right thing and they failed miserably!

Awww Thanks, Cookie!!  I just get so fumbled with words... I have no idea why.   Glad you understood what I was trying to say... and ITA with you...Yes, they are cowards and yes, they failed miserably!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: July 11, 2011, 09:45:43 PM »

This is a good site that explains double jeopardy:

http://www.autrefoisacquit.info/

Once acquitted, a person can never be retried despite:

Evidence
        * New compelling evidence such as DNA
        * Admission of guilt by the accused
    Error of Law
        * Judges giving an incorrect or improper summation to the jury
        * Judges incorrectly denying the admission of evidence
    Corruption of Process
        * Jury tampering
        *Threatening or bribing of witnesses
 "...double jeopardy unequivocally prohibits a second trial following an acquittal, [as the] public interest in the finality of criminal judgements is so strong that an acquitted defendant may not be tried even though the acquittal was based on an egregiously erroneous foundation..."

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: July 11, 2011, 09:46:03 PM »

Yes, my email was long and offered many scenarios.  I asked him what if they were tampered with all that. He did not elaborate much in the email. But he did say in any scenarios the vote is final once the judge found her not guilty it is over.
Unfortunately its true I have searched since her NG was read, looking for any kind of loop hole that could get her back into court on this with a new jury. So now we just have to wait for 1. Someone take the law in their own hands. 2. She does something else and end up in court and tried like OJ did. 3. She kills herself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.