May 13, 2024, 03:14:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 712948 times)
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: May 17, 2010, 06:53:39 PM »

Wow!  He's claiming to be 34 years old on that page.   

He looks like c*** if he's 34  Monkey Devil!
He's a creepy looking dude.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: May 17, 2010, 07:31:07 PM »

A photo of Rudolf H. Vrolijk aka CapsLockWizaard!!  Thanks Patriot.

Klaas ... could you please screen print this link ... I am afraid it is going to go "poof".

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++

To: daveholloway@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:15 -0500

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

<snipped>

About Me:
Name: Rudolf H. Vrolijk
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Email: Vrolijkr@hotmail.com
Email: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Phone: 297-746-7000

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: May 17, 2010, 07:31:32 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: May 17, 2010, 09:22:42 PM »

Janet - I did a screen cap.  Photobucket is down right now but I'll add it to my photobucket when it's back up 

an angelic monkey

Klaas

I appreciate you posting that image of Rudolf Vrolijk in the CAPSLOCKWIZARD topic thread.  Sorry to be a pest but ... could the image also be posted it in the PERSISTENCE topic thread and ... posted in such a way that I can quote and bring it forward or to another thread if the discussion dictates.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #764 on: May 17, 2010, 09:37:45 PM »

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crime_courts/051710_FBI_makes_three_arrests_in_connection_with_mortgage_lender_bilking_scheme.html

FBI makes three arrests in connection with mortgage lender bilking scheme

Monday, May 17, 2010

BY PETER J. SAMPSON
THE RECORD
Staff Writer

NEWARK – The FBI arrested a Warren County couple and a Wallington man Monday on charges of conspiring to bilk mortgage lenders out of $2.7 million to support a lifestyle that included Caribbean vacations, a Mercedes-Benz and other expensive items.

Ania Nowak, 43, the owner and operator of A.N. Title Agency, a real estate title company, was the “mastermind” of the scheme, Assistant U.S. Attorney Matthew Beck said at a bail hearing where she, her boyfriend, Zbigniew Cichy, 41, both of Belvidere, and Kim Salvemini, 55, of Wallington, appeared in handcuffs and ankle shackles.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Esther Salas ordered the couple detained after Beck argued their lack of ties to the community and the potential for lengthy prison terms, if convicted, made them a significant risk of flight. Salvemini was released on $200,000 bond.

Nowak, who has dual U.S. and Polish citizenship, abused her position of trust as title agent and settlement agent in at least five real estate transactions involving homes in Wood-Ridge and Belvidere between 2005 and 2007, said Beck.

She and Cichy, a building contractor, used numerous fraudulent techniques – including allowing Cichy to obtain a loan on a property he did not own, failing to pay off prior mortgages, and failing to record mortgage documents with the county clerk.

The pair also recruited Salvemini, a mortgage broker at an Englewood firm and part-time bus driver, to serve as a straw buyer to purportedly purchase a Belvidere property that Cichy owned.

The transaction was made so Salvemini could apply for fraudulent mortgage loans which Nowak and Cichy then stole, authorities charged. Cichy paid Salvemini $17,500 for his role in the fraud as a straw buyer and in obtaining fraudulent loans totaling $1.2 million.

Nowak and Cichy allegedly spent over $1 million of the loan proceeds to support Cichy’s construction business and to pay for various personal expenses, including a Mercedes Benz and other automobiles, multiple trips to Aruba, a trip to Poland, furniture, clothing, and purchases from QVC and the Home Shopping Network.

E-mail: sampson@northjersey.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: May 17, 2010, 09:43:55 PM »

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crime_courts/051710_FBI_makes_three_arrests_in_connection_with_mortgage_lender_bilking_scheme.html

FBI makes three arrests in connection with mortgage lender bilking scheme

Monday, May 17, 2010

BY PETER J. SAMPSON
THE RECORD
Staff Writer

NEWARK – The FBI arrested a Warren County couple and a Wallington man Monday on charges of conspiring to bilk mortgage lenders out of $2.7 million to support a lifestyle that included Caribbean vacations, a Mercedes-Benz and other expensive items.

Ania Nowak, 43, the owner and operator of A.N. Title Agency, a real estate title company, was the “mastermind” of the scheme, Assistant U.S. Attorney Matthew Beck said at a bail hearing where she, her boyfriend, Zbigniew Cichy, 41, both of Belvidere, and Kim Salvemini, 55, of Wallington, appeared in handcuffs and ankle shackles.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Esther Salas ordered the couple detained after Beck argued their lack of ties to the community and the potential for lengthy prison terms, if convicted, made them a significant risk of flight. Salvemini was released on $200,000 bond.

Nowak, who has dual U.S. and Polish citizenship, abused her position of trust as title agent and settlement agent in at least five real estate transactions involving homes in Wood-Ridge and Belvidere between 2005 and 2007, said Beck.

She and Cichy, a building contractor, used numerous fraudulent techniques – including allowing Cichy to obtain a loan on a property he did not own, failing to pay off prior mortgages, and failing to record mortgage documents with the county clerk.

The pair also recruited Salvemini, a mortgage broker at an Englewood firm and part-time bus driver, to serve as a straw buyer to purportedly purchase a Belvidere property that Cichy owned.

The transaction was made so Salvemini could apply for fraudulent mortgage loans which Nowak and Cichy then stole, authorities charged. Cichy paid Salvemini $17,500 for his role in the fraud as a straw buyer and in obtaining fraudulent loans totaling $1.2 million.

Nowak and Cichy allegedly spent over $1 million of the loan proceeds to support Cichy’s construction business and to pay for various personal expenses, including a Mercedes Benz and other automobiles, multiple trips to Aruba, a trip to Poland, furniture, clothing, and purchases from QVC and the Home Shopping Network.

E-mail: sampson@northjersey.com

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/05/construction_business_owners_c.html

Owner of N.J. title search company accused of $2.7M mortgage fraud scheme

By Joe Ryan/The Star-Ledger
May 17, 2010, 6:22PM

BELVIDERE — Three people were charged in federal court in Newark today with running a mortgage fraud scheme that authorities say bilked lenders out of nearly $3 million.

Ania Nowak, 43-year-old title agent from Belvidere, was arrested by the FBI along with her boyfriend and a mortgage broker. Prosecutors say they conspired to execute at least five bogus real estate transactions involving properties in Bergen and Warren counties.

Between 2005 and 2007, Nowak and her boyfriend, Zbigniew Cichy, 41, faked documents and withheld records from county clerks to allow him to secure loans backed by properties he did not own, according to a criminal complaint. They also recruited the mortgage broker, Kim Salvemini, 55, of Wallington, to pose as a buyer for a property Cichy owned so they could obtain a mortgage and split the money, prosecutors said.

In total, they tricked financial institutions into lending them more than $2.7 million, authorities said.

Cichy and Nowak, who has dual U.S. and Polish citizenship, used the proceeds from the alleged scheme to run his construction business and pay for a Mercedes Benz, furniture, clothing and trips to Aruba and Poland, authorities said.

They were charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. If convicted, they face up to 30 years in prison and a maximum $1 million fine, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Matthew E. Beck.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Esther Salas ordered Nowak and Cichy and detained after Beck argued the prospect of a lengthy prison term might prompt them to flee. Salvemini was released on $200,000 bail.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: May 17, 2010, 10:01:12 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/17780-accidente-formal-na-morgenster.html

Papiamentu translation:

accidente serious at morgenster

monday, 17 may 2010 21:04

in oranan late by monday afternoon, owing to come into informe cu will was have one accidente at altitude by colegio conrado coronel at morgenster. is deal here by one v-car, cu three passenger abordo, one man y two person muher, cu was pasando on the subida dangerous cu enough velocidad. dado instant el’a strike one brake, by manner cu el’a lose control y owing to strike after frontalmente on one suzuki ignis at near contrario, maneha before one lady. the impacto was so strong, cu both chauffeur owing to remain injury. the chauffeur masculino by the v-car, owing to strike her cabez at the windshield, al equal cu the lady chauffeur by the ignis, that also owing to strike her cabez at the windshield. both owing to attain cabez, sinembargo the lady chauffeur owing to malogra her leg. ambulance owing to present at the sitio before transporta the heridonan before ricibi asistencia medico at hospital. the two damanan tourist by the v-car was in shock, but they owing to depart ileso. damage material is considerabel.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3430&offId=0&offDate=2010-5

The article here states that the male driver of the V-Car is a Dutch tourist.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: May 17, 2010, 10:25:34 PM »

Janet - I did a screen cap.  Photobucket is down right now but I'll add it to my photobucket when it's back up 

an angelic monkey

Klaas

I appreciate you posting that image of Rudolf Vrolijk in the CAPSLOCKWIZARD topic thread.  Sorry to be a pest but ... could the image also be posted it in the PERSISTENCE topic thread and ... posted in such a way that I can quote and bring it forward or to another thread if the discussion dictates.

Thank you.

Janet

Let me see what I can do.  Photobucket is still having problems.  They changed their format and it's totally unusable to me.  I may have to find someplace else to hold my photos.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: May 17, 2010, 10:33:21 PM »

an angelic monkey

Klaas

Thank you.

Janet

Let me see what I can do.  Photobucket is still having problems.  They changed their format and it's totally unusable to me.  I may have to find someplace else to hold my photos.

I haven't opened mine today, but I sure hate to hear that! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 17, 2010, 10:34:40 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/17780-accidente-formal-na-morgenster.html

Papiamentu translation:

accidente serious at morgenster

monday, 17 may 2010 21:04

in oranan late by monday afternoon, owing to come into informe cu will was have one accidente at altitude by colegio conrado coronel at morgenster. is deal here by one v-car, cu three passenger abordo, one man y two person muher, cu was pasando on the subida dangerous cu enough velocidad. dado instant el’a strike one brake, by manner cu el’a lose control y owing to strike after frontalmente on one suzuki ignis at near contrario, maneha before one lady. the impacto was so strong, cu both chauffeur owing to remain injury. the chauffeur masculino by the v-car, owing to strike her cabez at the windshield, al equal cu the lady chauffeur by the ignis, that also owing to strike her cabez at the windshield. both owing to attain cabez, sinembargo the lady chauffeur owing to malogra her leg. ambulance owing to present at the sitio before transporta the heridonan before ricibi asistencia medico at hospital. the two damanan tourist by the v-car was in shock, but they owing to depart ileso. damage material is considerabel.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3430&offId=0&offDate=2010-5

The article here states that the male driver of the V-Car is a Dutch tourist.

OK, probably not but you know I'm always looking.  This is from the accident scene 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: May 17, 2010, 10:35:02 PM »

TM - photobucket is all better now 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 17, 2010, 10:42:10 PM »

an angelic monkey

Klaas

Thank you.

Janet

Thanks Klaas.

I do not have a clue about photobucket.

Hey ... our little nodding blue bull icon is gone.  At least it is for me. I like him.

Good Night All

Janet
7:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: May 17, 2010, 11:29:59 PM »

TM - photobucket is all better now 

Thank goodness!   

And the online papiamentu translator is working again too!   

http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/index.php

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 17, 2010, 11:48:03 PM »

I'd noticed that Senor Frogs had "one" of their closing parties this past weekend...so I started looking around.  Apparently they're moving to another location.

http://www.arubabeaches.net/senor-frogs-opening-in-palm-beach/

Seńor Frog’s Opening in Palm Beach

12 MAY 2010

Seńor Frog’s is opening a bar & restaurant in Palm Beach in the next few months, perhaps sooner. Currently contractors are rebuilding the inside of the rental space they acquired and prepping it for business. The location chosen is at The Village Lifestyle Center.

Seńor Frog’s is a popular and successful bar & restaurant with 14 properties in exotic locations, mostly in Mexico. This chain is owned my Mexican Grupo Anderson’s. In the Caribbean there are 4 Seńor Frog’s: The Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands and Aruba. The Aruban one is located in Oranjestad.

I’m sure The Village is happy with Seńor Frog’s as a costumer. This is a big catch. The Village really needed it as it has seen the flow of customers be soft thus far. In fact the The Village is for sale I’ve read recently.

Meanwhile some hotel managers have expressed concern about the expected influx of party-goers in that area. They fear this will disrupt the otherwise quiet atmosphere. I have some news for the managers, Palm Beach hasn’t been quiet for about five years now. People know that for peace and quietness you need to be at Eagle Beach hotels.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: May 18, 2010, 12:37:00 AM »

A photo of Rudolf H. Vrolijk aka CapsLockWizaard!!  Thanks Patriot.

Klaas ... could you please screen print this link ... I am afraid it is going to go "poof".

Thank you.

Janet

OMG does this guy look familier to anybody else? As soon as I clicked on it it was like Whoa! I've seen this guy before but I don't know where.
Have we seen pics of this dude before?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: May 18, 2010, 12:40:28 AM »

You know what... never mind. I looked again and I think it's because the guy looks like Steven King. Which is pretty funny actually but yeah, never mind  Monkey Devil!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: May 18, 2010, 12:45:44 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=94966603865

Murder Suspect acquitted Ras
Ras, Eddy is at large. The court ruled yesterday that there is insufficient evidence for his involvement in the assassination Epi Felipa on June 19, 2009. The case was originally established in February this year, but was suspended because the court more witnesses wanted to hear.

The assassination took place in JULY, not June of 2009.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg882646#msg882646

The link above is from the M & C thread, there are several consecutive posts about the incident.  The victim was shot in the head and left laying beside his car in a parking lot.  The suspect (who according to witnesses had an argument with the victim the same night in the same area where he was found the next morning with a bullet in his head) was arrested later the same day iirc...and drugs were found in his vehicle.  So now there's not enough evidence so they set him free.  Well...he can't go back to his GOVERNMENT job since he was caught with drugs...but maybe he can SUE the Government and get all the pay that was suspended WHILE HE WAS A MURDER SUSPECT!  GMAFB! 

From today's Awe Mainta

05/17/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

that owing to kill epi felipa? the murderer is canando pound ministerio publico owing to fail in her investigacion before cual have to allow eddy “wataca” ras pound

huez not can owing to haci another, at declara eddy “wataca” ras pound by all acusacion. provided that especial the was sospecha by asesinato by epi felipa, day 19 by june year happen, y at present is resulta cu not have pruebanan palpable before sentencia wataca ras, but if the person here owing to remain several day close.

combersando cu several experto, they're conclui cu the fiscal cu had the caso here owing to fail barbaramente. day cu the caso here did take lugar, is berdad cu wataca ras had discusion cu epi felipa, but after by this, they even owing to give another hand, poniendo the discusion one near.

in golden gate had more person, kendenan apparently not owing to being listen in the investigacion here. because apparently have one corespondencia cu is in hand by ministerio publico, cu is say is another person will owing to comete the crimen here.

the form con the investigacion owing to bay, niether owing to bay at one manner profesional, where the fiscal will owing to neglisha some conseho, before take more proof. till cu the caso here did take lugar, never more owing to attain the arm by candela, cu owing to being using in the asesinato by epi felipa.

at present eddy “wataca” ras, that her salary owing to being suspendi, will have to wordo rehabilita, unabes past owing to being declara pound y will have to attain her trabao bek.

although cu at opinion by gobierno, the not can go back in the apparatus gubernamental, because owing to remain constata cu the was drugs y gobierno here, assure do not acepta neither person cu was or owing to using drugs bek at trabao.

the maybe another caso hudicial, if eddy ras be willing to fight, the.o. before attain payment by her salary for by day cu past owing to cay close.

cu declara wataca ras pound, is conclui cu eyfo have one murderer is march rond still, cu husticia not owing to laydown hand on dje. if have indicacion, that the can is, some person know, but they not owing to come fast, before fright y dead by epi felipa till at present is one enigma. ministerio publico owing to deal by push all evidencia in direccion by wataca ras, p’e being judge, but after by owing to sit in kia, today is man pound. y without cu ministerio publico can apela the caso here, because ministerio publico self owing to ask huez before lague pound, already cu they not have sufficient proof.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got a little newsflash for them....

There's more than ONE murderer walking around free on that rock!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: May 18, 2010, 12:49:13 AM »

Hi Spooky!   

You've probably seen him here before, that's not the first picture that's been posted of him.  He does get creepier with every new picture though!

And I do believe his nose gets bigger with every new picture too!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: May 18, 2010, 12:55:01 AM »

Hi Spooky!   

You've probably seen him here before, that's not the first picture that's been posted of him.  He does get creepier with every new picture though!

And I do believe his nose gets bigger with every new picture too!   Monkey Devil!

Pinnochio! rendeer

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 18, 2010, 01:05:08 AM »

You know what... never mind. I looked again and I think it's because the guy looks like Steven King. Which is pretty funny actually but yeah, never mind  Monkey Devil!

Some of his stories LIES are about as ghoulish and gory as some of Steven King's work too... 

HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.