May 14, 2024, 06:30:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 311042 times)
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2005, 11:34:49 AM »

Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Believeme JOran is NOT popular! lol hes far from being popular here....

AIA, do you feel like expanding on this at all?  This is the first time I've heard you express this.

ok the thing goes liek this....the kids that go to ISA(int'l School of Aruba) are all together because their school hours are completely fdifferent form other schools, so usually they all hang otu 2gether, or each have their different group of freinds (being their in a private school), so JOrans freinds are basically his classmates or a few poeple from out-of-school, most people here never knew who the hell he was when the news broke out....they thought he was a dutch tourist...again remember yes his dad is high ranking but hasnt been on the island fo rover 5 years fo rhis studies, so you tend to 4get who he is.....

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2005, 11:34:59 AM »

Quote from: "lookingood"
One thing that has stuck in my mind was that one of the brothers - I don't remember which or when - told someone - that he thought that perhaps Natalee would show up in a few days - implying that she would have been partying for a few days - found in a dive bar or something like that..

I remember this vividly...but as time went on, I figured that was just part of the lies.  You know, he was trying to get us to think exactly what I originally thought...that she really wasn't dead.

It gets really confusing when the stories change.....
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2005, 11:35:24 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
At this moment the thing I find most intriguing is the two references describing the arrestee. !) Son of prom. father 2) Son of suicide victim.  Are these one and the same, or are there perhaps 2?
Inquiring Minds Want toi Know!

2 different people.  Lorenzo that was questioned yesterday and released is the son of the suicide victim.  SGC is the son of the businessman arrested today.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2005, 11:35:28 AM »

I think Juveanl has it about right re Deepak's remark.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2005, 11:35:33 AM »

At this moment the thing I find most intriguing is the two references describing the arrestee. !) Son of prom. father 2) Son of suicide victim.  Are these one and the same, or are there perhaps 2?

americaninaruba clarified that they are two different "fathers"

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2005, 11:35:38 AM »

Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Believeme JOran is NOT popular! lol hes far from being popular here....

AIA, do you feel like expanding on this at all?  This is the first time I've heard you express this.
If op. means well liked, I could see that, but, his web pgs show he has lots of friends.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 17, 2005, 11:35:43 AM »

Hi, Everyone,

Just logging on.  What have I missed.  I skimmed the news and understand a fourth or fifth person has been charged and that there is reason to believe Natalee is still alive (Praise the Lord!).  Any truth to this?

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2005, 11:36:30 AM »

underground parties are common everywhere, kids,

when we were younger, I never went, but the cooler teenagers went to bootlegger parties, there was always someone with a stash of alcohol to sell to people after closing hours, now this was in the 1970's, I don't know if that goes on because more kids around here are more into drugs than alcohol

when we were in our twenties,  we used to hang around with a guy who owned a bar, and after closing hours, he would have wild parties in his bar until whenever, which could technically have gotten him in trouble with the liquor licence people around here, of course he tended to flaunt a lot of the laws and now he doesn't currently own a bar to the best of my knowledge
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2005, 11:36:34 AM »

FBI sent two divers but sent back   because no specific  place to  dive at, and the polygraph was also turned down, look i love aruba  very much but i think they should have accepted the HELP OF THE FBI remember this sorta thing happens everyday here in the usa  in aruba this NEVER happens :0)
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2005, 11:36:48 AM »

when we were younger, I never went, but the cooler teenagers went to bootlegger parties, there was always someone with a stash of alcohol to sell to people after closing hours, now this was in the 1970's, I don't know if that goes on because more kids around here are more into drugs than alcohol

when we were in our twenties,  we used to hang around with a guy who owned a bar, and after closing hours, he would have wild parties in his bar until whenever, which could technically have gotten him in trouble with the liquor licence people around here, of course he tended to flaunt a lot of the laws and now he doesn't currently own a bar to the best of my knowledge
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 17, 2005, 11:38:22 AM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Hi, Everyone,

Just logging on.  What have I missed.  I skimmed the news and understand a fourth or fifth person has been charged and that there is reason to believe Natalee is still alive (Praise the Lord!).  Any truth to this?

The part about the arrest is correct.  The second part may be correct also, but is a part of the cloud of rumors/speculation/fact that is so hard to nail down.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: June 17, 2005, 11:38:44 AM »

I think we need to be very clear the "Lorenzo" character was NEVER confirmed to be officially detained or arrested.  It could be he was interviewed.  That's it.

Also, what info in all of this leads us to believe Natalee is alive?  I'd love to think so, but in reality I've seen nothing that leads me to believe that.

Am I missing something?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2005, 11:39:28 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

2 different people.  Lorenzo that was questioned yesterday and released is the son of the suicide victim.  SGC is the son of the businessman arrested today.
Thanks klass!  Both suspects, one arrested?
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2005, 11:40:41 AM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
ANYBODY has DEE FINE'S  EMAIL ADRESS i would like to send her a piece of my mind

deefine@mindspring.com
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2005, 11:40:47 AM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "puggywug"
Hi, Everyone,

The part about the arrest is correct.  The second part may be correct also, but is a part of the cloud of rumors/speculation/fact that is so hard to nail down.

Thanks, rogers.  Hope good news breaks today!

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2005, 11:40:50 AM »

PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO ADD -TOM

Please.  People are coming to the site for breaking news from people that have contacts or the people that are in Aruba.  Please move to the chat or discussion boards rather than the Rumors of Breaking news board
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2005, 11:41:56 AM »

Quote from: "cancon"

So you were bad!
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2005, 11:42:28 AM »

Wow - was it Arubagirl who said last night everything happens in the middle of the night with this case?  Sheesh -- go away for a little sleep and the dam's broken.

FYI -- Foxnews.com already has a video on their site talking about the 4th arrest. I think there's more info on the front page of this site, but if you don't have access to a TV and you want to watch, go to Foxnews.com.
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2005, 11:44:15 AM »

According to Top 95 last name is Croes

Also there are rumours of 2 dutch brothers which were interogated last night

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2005, 11:44:21 AM »

puggywug, there are definitely two new suspects.

The one yesterday was never said to have been "arrested' but was described as being "detained".  This might be the same thing, in Aruba.

Thanks to AmericaninAruba, we know that the one yesterday is a nutcase who could be capable of having grabbed Natalee (maybe for ransom, maybe to kidnap, maybe to sell).

The one today is another of those guys that think they are above the law.

Nobody is above the law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.