May 06, 2024, 01:16:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 323852 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1760 on: January 22, 2009, 01:35:56 PM »

Dolce I think it was you that posted a pic of Caylee with a doll in the laundy hamper yesterday?  Would it be too much to ask you to post that again?
tia
It is a baby play pin crib thingy.

Thanks Dolce...yes that's the one I wanted to see again.
I mistook it for a clothes hamper and wanted to look again to see if she had a blanket in it with her as well.  Even with an older Caylee in it, it looks small for a play pen...or Casey looks big.  Thank you.

No problemo - it looks very eery not matter what it is she is in. 

On the thought of the photos, many of these are photos that Cindy had given to the press.  Now we know that Casey is pretty dumb, but maybe Cindy is not so much, I am sure she purposefully pulled out any photos that showed hampers, blankies, or any other item that could lead back to Casey...we know how they hate being "misconstrued".

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: January 22, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »

Also found this at Target:

It's Classic Pooh!

This is the info on the above:

A perfect gift for new parents who love Classic Pooh
Heartwarming fleece blanket plus a plush Classic Winnie the Pooh toy
Comes packaged with Pooh giving the blanket a big hug
Coordinates with other Classic Pooh bedding collection items (sold separately)
Blanket is machine washable; plush toy is spot clean only
Gift Set

RIP Sweet Puppy
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: January 22, 2009, 01:38:34 PM »

A couple other things that Casey had in her photobucket that caught my eye.  ONE DAY I'LL BE FAMOUS.     FUTURE TROPHY WIFE.    I LOVE A MAN IN UNIFORM.     SHE'S THE VICE PRESIDENT OF FANTASY LAND.

It's like she wants people to see these. It's almost her way of telling the truth. since she can't do it herself, let other people do it for you.

i think she is still planning on being that trophy wife.  Good thing she isn't reading what the media is reporting about Baez.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: January 22, 2009, 01:38:40 PM »

A couple other things that Casey had in her photobucket that caught my eye.  ONE DAY I'LL BE FAMOUS.     FUTURE TROPHY WIFE.    I LOVE A MAN IN UNIFORM.     SHE'S THE VICE PRESIDENT OF FANTASY LAND.

It's like she wants people to see these. It's almost her way of telling the truth. since she can't do it herself, let other people do it for you.

As Casey told Lee the night of July 16, "This should have been done long ago." I think she meant she should have been held accountable for her actions long ago. In a way, I think she wanted to be held accountable. But that is water under the bridge now. Now the state will hold her accountable.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1764 on: January 22, 2009, 01:39:00 PM »

I'm pretty sure that is the A's house.

Some of those pictures where from the site of the girl that sang the song that they used on Caylee's sites.  Wish I could either remember the name of the song or the girl.

I am pretty sure this is a picture of the girl that did that song and not a missing person.

This woman is truly strange.

It looks like the Anthony's house to me and not an abandoned home.  She is STRANGE!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: January 22, 2009, 01:39:41 PM »

It's Classic Pooh!

Gift Set

maybe Casey stole it after Caylee was born as a gift to Cindy.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: January 22, 2009, 01:40:20 PM »

Dolce I think it was you that posted a pic of Caylee with a doll in the laundy hamper yesterday?  Would it be too much to ask you to post that again?
tia
It is a baby play pin crib thingy.

Thanks Dolce...yes that's the one I wanted to see again.
I mistook it for a clothes hamper and wanted to look again to see if she had a blanket in it with her as well.  Even with an older Caylee in it, it looks small for a play pen...or Casey looks big.  Thank you.

On the thought of the photos, many of these are photos that Cindy had given to the press.  Now we know that Casey is pretty dumb, but maybe Cindy is not so much, I am sure she purposefully pulled out any photos that showed hampers, blankies, or any other item that could lead back to Casey...we know how they hate being "misconstrued".
Well monkeys have made very good use of these photo's as I'm sure has LE.  Hope there is something in them that is among the evidence that come back to bite Cindy smartazz!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: January 22, 2009, 01:41:25 PM »

It's Classic Pooh!

Gift Set

Huh?

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1768 on: January 22, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »

She certainly managed to attain the "famous" goal. I'd say she's infamous.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1769 on: January 22, 2009, 01:43:09 PM »

Well monkeys have made very good use of these photo's as I'm sure has LE.  Hope there is something in them that is among the evidence that come back to bite Cindy smartazz!
Sorry I was not trying to be a smartass, just giving my take on the photos.  Cindy gives them Cindy surely can hold back what she does not want them to have.  They are all about staging.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: January 22, 2009, 01:43:30 PM »

It's Classic Pooh!

Gift Set

Huh?

i was teasing.  Since Casey was so terribly upset that Cindy got to hold Caylee first.  I know she wouldnt' spend any of her own money on anything for Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: January 22, 2009, 01:44:37 PM »

Sorry I was not trying to be a smartass, just giving my take on the photos.  Cindy gives them Cindy surely can hold back what she does not want them to have.  They are all about staging.
You're not a smartazz Sweetie!.  I was referring to Cindy.  Hugs to the little soon to be Mom of twins! xo
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: January 22, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »

You're not a smartazz Sweetie!.  I was referring to Cindy.  Hugs to the little soon to be Mom of twins! xo
Oh sorry!!  I misread it!!  I was trying to figure out what I said that could be "misconstrued" as smartass.  LOL  (I swear I am not a blonde!!)

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: January 22, 2009, 01:47:57 PM »

It's Classic Pooh!

Gift Set

Huh?

i was teasing.  Since Casey was so terribly upset that Cindy got to hold Caylee first.  I know she wouldnt' spend any of her own money on anything for Caylee.

I figured you were just being a "cheeky monkey"! Guess I just got thrown off with the "gift to Cindy" part!

I found these online, I don't know if she could get them in the store? I don't know, haven't been in the infants dept at Target for a couple years now! They may have all this stuff in the store too.

RIP Sweet Puppy
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: January 22, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »

Oh sorry!!  I misread it!!  I was trying to figure out what I said that could be "misconstrued" as smartass.  LOL  (I swear I am not a blonde!!)
No, I'm sorry.  Not to worry.  Lol!  Thanks for all that you contribute here...I am in awe.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: January 22, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »

Again here I go playing devil's advocate, but I want to be sure all sides are covered.

On the MySpace sticker things that Brandi so kindly saved from Casey's MySpace, I know that on MySpace you can give your friends those stickers, of your chosing, to put up on their MySpace in the designated area.  Now I am not saying that ALL of them are from friends, but as on my MySpace about 60% of mine have come from my friends giving them to me.

That being said, Casey's friends did not think too highly of her if these are from friends.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: January 22, 2009, 01:51:03 PM »

Report: Casey Anthony Trial Could Move To Jacksonville, Miami
Anthony's Attorney Expected To Seek Venue Change
POSTED: Wednesday, January 21, 2009
UPDATED: 1:01 pm EST January 22, 2009

<snipped>
Although a motion for a change of venue has not yet been filed in court, the defense has given a draft to the prosecution.

He said one of the courtrooms can hold 200 people, but extra security would be required.

The court administrator said moving a trial to Jacksonville would be very costly and they would have to determine who would pay the bill.

The issue of seating an impartial jury is another thing that will have to be considered; and to avoid the media coverage the jury may have to be sequestered.

"I don't recall any time we've ever done that before, but in a case like this, a judge may want to do that," Fuller said.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18535355/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1777 on: January 22, 2009, 01:51:08 PM »

No, I'm sorry.  Not to worry.  Lol!  Thanks for all that you contribute here...I am in awe.
You are too kind, thank you!  Smile  I love this place and the monkeys!  Smile 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: January 22, 2009, 01:51:18 PM »

[/quote]

I figured you were just being a "cheeky monkey"! Guess I just got thrown off with the "gift to Cindy" part!

I found these online, I don't know if she could get them in the store? I don't know, haven't been in the infants dept at Target for a couple years now! They may have all this stuff in the store too.
[/quote]

i hope that i didnt' mess up the quote - trying to shorten it.  I'm not sure where they got the set.  I had a hard time finding a duplicate of it earlier.  I'm not sure if Monken had a hard time finding it or not.  Her room was completely done up in it though - even the curtains.  I would think she got the majority of it in one set and then added the stuffed animals and such later.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1779 on: January 22, 2009, 01:54:01 PM »

Report: Casey Anthony Trial Could Move To Jacksonville, Miami
Anthony's Attorney Expected To Seek Venue Change
POSTED: Wednesday, January 21, 2009
UPDATED: 1:01 pm EST January 22, 2009

<snipped>
Although a motion for a change of venue has not yet been filed in court, the defense has given a draft to the prosecution.

He said one of the courtrooms can hold 200 people, but extra security would be required.

The court administrator said moving a trial to Jacksonville would be very costly and they would have to determine who would pay the bill.

The issue of seating an impartial jury is another thing that will have to be considered; and to avoid the media coverage the jury may have to be sequestered.

"I don't recall any time we've ever done that before, but in a case like this, a judge may want to do that," Fuller said.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18535355/detail.html

That really surprises me. I would have bet that BJ would ask for Miami and that he'd go South, just like his case is going to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.