May 21, 2024, 04:48:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 310357 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 25, 2009, 11:13:31 AM »

Note to self .NEVER drive through Putnam County

My oldest Granddaughter will be heading down near the gulf area on spring break..  And I am scared to death of her going down there.   
The Gulf area is fine , just a bunch of good-ol-boy rednecks like me . I should not have put down putnam county either ,Probably some great folks that live there .
We only hear about the bad few .
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: March 25, 2009, 11:32:27 AM »

mudder, it looked like a baby and knowing my luck,well, that means it has siblings somewhere here..

As far as teaching them to do laundry,they better learn fast, I am afraid to go near the dryer   

we never did find the snake after my mad dash any where but there, my son seen it briefly,went to get gloves to catch and dispose of it and when he came back in,it was gone..   
Searching, (great name) - you better get to searching - Holy shit - I would not be able to sleep a wink!!!

I had to take a sedative and sleep aid .. and still have not been able to sleep.. every time a pup brushes against me I come unglued thinking it's the snake..  LOL been a couple days, spent day and night looking for him, had someone come and pull all and I mean ALL my appliences out and look under them as well as any crevice it could have went in. I am afraid to open the dresser drawers too,but I have to, I just picture a scenario like the trick "peanut brittle" can,open it and the snake pops out. 

Oh Searching I really feel for you. Twice I have had a snake in my laundry room & for the life of me have never been able to find out how they got in.

I hope no one has already told you this, but if you put moth balls behind, in or around the dryer area, it will keep them away. I was also told to put them under & around the house to deter them. At my Lowe's they sell a snake repellent, very high priced, and one of the ingredients happen to be what they use in moth balls. I hate the smell, but would rather be snake free, so have learned to tolerate the smell! And I have not seen a snake since. Back to lurking & catching up

NCSunny

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: March 25, 2009, 11:35:30 AM »

Didn't Misty's sister-in-law show up at 4am after Misty called her?  And would also love to know what time Nieves arrived there and what is blacked out. And why didn't Ron tell LE that Crystal is the bio mom? Which leads me to believe Nieves hot-tailed it over there. I think this was all staged and Ron called his mother before Misty called 911.

Yeppers Lucky, Chelsea said she got called at 4a, ran out and hopped in the van and went right over.  Of course, she also supposedly said elsewhere that she got the call but didn't go over til like 5:30.. So...   

Good question on why Ron didn't tell LE that Crystal is the bio mom.  And Misty telling the 911 operator that "our daughter" was missing.  Well, whatever all that was about, Ron's mom told LE who was what, etc.  Interesting that in the police report, it was said by Gma Neves, that Ron and Crystal were not having a custody dispute.  Although that's not exactly how she put it in later interviews. 

For Gma Neves to be living what, 27 miles away or so? seems it sure would take her more than 5 minutes to get to Ron's home.  For her to have arrived by 3:30a (which is what I've heard her say in interviews, at least once), Misty would have had to have called her.  Cuz remember, Ron supposedly didn't know a thing til he got home at 3:27a (which is only one of the times he has reported getting home).  But Ron says he called his mom.  And in the 911 call/s we do hear him saying to Misty 'give me my phone'.  (Am thinking that's when he called his mom. 

Early media reports have Gma Neves arriving at the home just after LE got there, have heard about 3:50a arrival time for both.  While in other media reports, arrival time for both is much earlier, like around 3:30a.  Which doesn't make ANY sense at all, for either.  Even LE in a screaming squad car, lights blazing, would take more than 3 minutes to get all the way out to Ron's.  The 3:50a arrival for Gma Neves makes more sense, considering that she had to throw on some clothes, get to the car, and her drive time, even if she was speeding, which I would have been too. 

Not sure how quickly LE could have gotten there speeding the whole way as they can.  Has anyone measured the distance from the local LE dept. to Ron's home?  Of course, they could have had a squad car out and about which could have gotten there faster than from the dept. itself.  Just curious if a 23 minute or so arrival time for LE would be considered in that area as 'quickly' or 'hella slow'.  Often in a rural community, arrival times fluctuate. 

Out in Cali, if one gets an arrival time of an hour, that's considered lucky.  In a small town here in Nebraska, we tend to get an arrival time of 5 minutes at the very slowest. 

But anyway, seems to me that if Ron actually got home at 3:27a, had Misty call 911, then called his mom, there's no way she could have arrived by 3:30a, unless Misty had already called her way earlier.  Which if so, begs the question, why didn't she call Ron earlier?  If she did, neither of them say so.  And if so, who else could Misty have called earlier?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 25, 2009, 11:36:16 AM »

mlee... I'm putting everything you listed through this tired old brain of mine, and what thoughts I'm having is really upsetting me, I really don't like the direction I'm going with this. 

I know, but.. that's where I have been after the first week, and the stories started changing, and finally came to a conclusion when Ron went off at Geraldo.  I had a couple of wonders.  Did they check, Misty's alarm clock?  And did they check her cell phone? And the Calls in and out from the House Phone?

If Ron was seen buying gas during the middle of the night. One he could claim he had to buy gas on his way home..  But, was he returning home early from work and why?  one statement said she called him, another that he was surprised to find her up, because normally she is asleep when he gets home.  I have seen the posted schedule for the work place, but don't know his normal schedule.

As to the part about her calling him & him being surprised that she was up, what I remember is that he said she was calling him on his cell phone but he didn't answer because he was right close to home.  I think he might have even said pulling in the driveway at the time she was calling.  And then he went on to say he was surprised that she was up that time of the morning because she's usually asleep. 

I think it would be a safe bet that LE has checked both of their cell phones.  Seems like we've heard they didn't have a landline.
BG

Unless, the vehicle he was pumping gas in was the Van...

Very interesting point Mlee!

NCSunny

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: March 25, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »

Lucky, according to the police report neves (sp) arrived while officers were there.
Right, but in a Greta interview, Nieves told Greta that she lives 12 miles away and that Ron called her at 3:27 and she was at Ron's in five minutes. There is just no way!!!

Ahhhhh ok, Gma Neves lives 12 miles away... thanks! 

Where did I get 27 miles?     Need more coffee!! 

Ok, how long would it take to answer the phone, jump into clothes, grab your keys, run to the car, and race 12 miles? 

Am thinking a lot longer than 3 minutes.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: March 25, 2009, 11:45:50 AM »

The scratch on the van. How did / would Misty know about it ? Or care ?
Didn't I read some disjointed interview about a scratch on the van where Misty q'd her sil about it ? The van was driven to the scene in the dark by the SIL, I don't know which one. Am I totally crazy ?   

According to what Chelsea is reported to have said in the below article, the van belongs to Misty.

Now tell me how unemployed, no steady income Misty can afford a decent looking vehicle as the one in the pic in the article.

Is Misty selling as well as using?  Inquiring minds want to know just how did Misty obtain the van.

New Details About Evidence In The Haleigh Cummings Investigation
http://www.cbs47.com/mostpopular/story/New-Details-About-Evidence-In-The-Haleigh/1k5Lp9GD2E2M74ZPyUJb7g.cspx

“The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said 'Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van.' I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van," said Chelsea.

Why is the scratch so important, because if it was there earlier it could be explained, But, if it occurred that night, then that is one more thing that can't be explained and could be a lead to what actually occurred. So, yes this would be a panic because it becomes part of the case, and takes away from their story.  And it did become part of the case, that's why the LE grabbed the van and searched it for evidence.  One of those little things that was overlooked. If the scratch was caused by brush or tree limbs,  then there may have been brush and debrie in the under carriage of the vehicle, and tires. Also, tracked leaves, brush into the van from the area.  Plus, if the LE did check the area up next to the side of the house, they could actually have photographed the tire prints in the grass impressions, comparing those with the van tires.

Very true!!  And the 'scratch' on the side of the van, has been reported in interviews and supposedly by Chelsea in a blog, as being anywhere from a 'scratch' to a long gash running the length of the van.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: March 25, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »

I hope with all my heart that Haleigh gets to hunt Easter eggs this year too.

Me too, BG!  Such a sweet picture!! 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: March 25, 2009, 11:49:18 AM »

Lucky, according to the police report neves (sp) arrived while officers were there.
Right, but in a Greta interview, Nieves told Greta that she lives 12 miles away and that Ron called her at 3:27 and she was at Ron's in five minutes. There is just no way!!!

Ahhhhh ok, Gma Neves lives 12 miles away... thanks! 

Where did I get 27 miles?     Need more coffee!! 

Ok, how long would it take to answer the phone, jump into clothes, grab your keys, run to the car, and race 12 miles? 

Am thinking a lot longer than 3 minutes.

I am really wondering how many of their households, had alarm clocks set for 3:00 am..  If all were prepared, would make a good show? Of being a normal family?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: March 25, 2009, 11:50:14 AM »

Didn't Misty's sister-in-law show up at 4am after Misty called her?  And would also love to know what time Nieves arrived there and what is blacked out. And why didn't Ron tell LE that Crystal is the bio mom? Which leads me to believe Nieves hot-tailed it over there. I think this was all staged and Ron called his mother before Misty called 911.

Yeppers Lucky, Chelsea said she got called at 4a, ran out and hopped in the van and went right over.  Of course, she also supposedly said elsewhere that she got the call but didn't go over til like 5:30.. So...   

Good question on why Ron didn't tell LE that Crystal is the bio mom.  And Misty telling the 911 operator that "our daughter" was missing.  Well, whatever all that was about, Ron's mom told LE who was what, etc.  Interesting that in the police report, it was said by Gma Neves, that Ron and Crystal were not having a custody dispute.  Although that's not exactly how she put it in later interviews. 

For Gma Neves to be living what, 27 miles away or so? seems it sure would take her more than 5 minutes to get to Ron's home.  For her to have arrived by 3:30a (which is what I've heard her say in interviews, at least once), Misty would have had to have called her.  Cuz remember, Ron supposedly didn't know a thing til he got home at 3:27a (which is only one of the times he has reported getting home).  But Ron says he called his mom.  And in the 911 call/s we do hear him saying to Misty 'give me my phone'.  (Am thinking that's when he called his mom. 

Early media reports have Gma Neves arriving at the home just after LE got there, have heard about 3:50a arrival time for both.  While in other media reports, arrival time for both is much earlier, like around 3:30a.  Which doesn't make ANY sense at all, for either.  Even LE in a screaming squad car, lights blazing, would take more than 3 minutes to get all the way out to Ron's.  The 3:50a arrival for Gma Neves makes more sense, considering that she had to throw on some clothes, get to the car, and her drive time, even if she was speeding, which I would have been too. 

Not sure how quickly LE could have gotten there speeding the whole way as they can.  Has anyone measured the distance from the local LE dept. to Ron's home?  Of course, they could have had a squad car out and about which could have gotten there faster than from the dept. itself.  Just curious if a 23 minute or so arrival time for LE would be considered in that area as 'quickly' or 'hella slow'.  Often in a rural community, arrival times fluctuate. 

Out in Cali, if one gets an arrival time of an hour, that's considered lucky.  In a small town here in Nebraska, we tend to get an arrival time of 5 minutes at the very slowest. 

But anyway, seems to me that if Ron actually got home at 3:27a, had Misty call 911, then called his mom, there's no way she could have arrived by 3:30a, unless Misty had already called her way earlier.  Which if so, begs the question, why didn't she call Ron earlier?  If she did, neither of them say so.  And if so, who else could Misty have called earlier?   

This is interesting.  Maybe Misty called TN because she couldn't get a hold of Ron.  I wouldn't think that Misty would call TN if she had anything to do with it.  Did Misty call GMA when she woke/got home and realized Haleigh was gone?  Did she call GMA because something went terribly wrong with Haleigh due to something that happened earlier in the day?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: March 25, 2009, 11:50:38 AM »

Just popping in before I go to get a haircut ... I'm coming down with a cold. 

I don't just get a COLD when I get sick, I get SICK!!  I have fibromyalgia and lupus, along with a host of other goodies, so my immune system stinks!  I'm not looking forward to this!

I see there's nothing new ... UGH, where the HECK is Haleigh .. and what are her 'parents' doing to find her????   

OK ... see you guys later today, if I don't keel over from some unknown mutant germs first.

OMG April, please take of you!!  If you do have a cold, watch for any coughing, and if that happens... please go to doc immed if not sooner.  Cuz there's a nasty bug going round that starts out with a cold, goes into a cough, then the flu, then pneumonia.. and doesn't let up for months, despite anti-biotics!!  Several of us in here have it, and have had it since like January, some before that.  Please watch your symptoms carefully! 

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: March 25, 2009, 11:51:23 AM »

mudder, it looked like a baby and knowing my luck,well, that means it has siblings somewhere here..

As far as teaching them to do laundry,they better learn fast, I am afraid to go near the dryer   

we never did find the snake after my mad dash any where but there, my son seen it briefly,went to get gloves to catch and dispose of it and when he came back in,it was gone..   
Searching, (great name) - you better get to searching - Holy shit - I would not be able to sleep a wink!!!

I had to take a sedative and sleep aid .. and still have not been able to sleep.. every time a pup brushes against me I come unglued thinking it's the snake..  LOL been a couple days, spent day and night looking for him, had someone come and pull all and I mean ALL my appliences out and look under them as well as any crevice it could have went in. I am afraid to open the dresser drawers too,but I have to, I just picture a scenario like the trick "peanut brittle" can,open it and the snake pops out. 

Oh Searching I really feel for you. Twice I have had a snake in my laundry room & for the life of me have never been able to find out how they got in.

I hope no one has already told you this, but if you put moth balls behind, in or around the dryer area, it will keep them away. I was also told to put them under & around the house to deter them. At my Lowe's they sell a snake repellent, very high priced, and one of the ingredients happen to be what they use in moth balls. I hate the smell, but would rather be snake free, so have learned to tolerate the smell! And I have not seen a snake since. Back to lurking & catching up

OOPS, really messed up that post, I have no idea how I put the lines through the words, didn't mean for them to be there.

Edit ~  Was fiddling with taking out the lines, but heck, we can read through them.  It's okay....

« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 01:16:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

NCSunny

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: March 25, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.viewcustom&friendId=422517534&blogId=478666781&swapped=true

Info about Rons other baby, and he has paid not a cent in support.......interesting schroll down to read.

Thanks HH!  I checked this myspace blog out last night before hitting the sack.  Guess who it belongs to?  That woman "advocate" (forget her name now) who came out there and locked herself in the trailer, who was sent packing. 

And most interesting is the fact that this morning, that site is either down, or made private.  LOL 

The info on there about Amber and Jordan (def. Ron's baby), was very interesting! 

HH, did you by chance get a screenshot of that page? 

It was said in there that Jordan has the same middle name as Jr.  (Is it actually Jr? lol)  Also said that Jordan also has a genetic birth defect.  Sad  That Amber got the heck away from Ron, two weeks after Jordan was born.  That she wants NO child support from Ron, she wants NO contact with him or his family.  That no one from Ron's family has contacted her in all this time, until just recently.   

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Just think it's interesting that "the advocate's" myspace/blog either went down or was made private just after the addy for it was posted here.   

Site is up:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=422517534 and I just requested her as a friend........

That site is up, but the first link given at the top of this quote stack is for her blog in that site, and that link doesn't work this morning.  Can you access her blog from the link you have?  Am still in there checking round. Her blog is where she was talking about Amber and Jordan. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: March 25, 2009, 12:08:38 PM »

tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought mistys 3 day bender with greg page was revealed in the first interviews with LE? Cobra didnt dig up anything new, right?
    The more visitors , searchers, and followers of this case the more things get obscured. It makes it a lot easier for the pedophile to move around unnoticed. He can visit haleighs websites and look at her pictures without sticking out because so many people are doing this. might be why jon bonet case was so hard to solve.

Misssherriff wrote: It started off that Misty was not at the home that night for some odd hours (thought that right off the bat when she didn't know what clothing she had on, doesn't take a genius)
and then some locals and friends said R&M broke up and were surprised when this all aired.
Kids talk at that age, mentioned she was partying and such but not proven to be true.
Then Cobra came, heck, we don't even know if we figured out this Page guy is even the same guy, so no Cobra didn't break this part, just followed it But he did find out the circle of friends and got the timeline done to 10:30pm And got LE to get that screen door off the house.

Crystal spilled it all to Picazio and Cobra as any mother would, she don't care about protecting her past or present lifestyle, just finding Haleigh.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p894

Heart, just wanted to say your doing a phenominal job adding info and sources to this case, keep up the good work.

To All the sleuthy monkeys on this thread- this case is solvable. This child is findable, and what happened to her and who is responsible for it will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. That includes all extra curricular activities that may or may not have contributed to her disappearance through neglect of any person.

Why I am writing this? Because I have some sources there, locals, that are emailing me and putting comments on my site that make me believe ( I have experienced this personally in this case) that people are being bullied so they stop looking for Haleigh and stop investigating the case. People that are involved directly, whether that's family or associates, DO NOT have the right to dictate what the public gets to know about events that may have occurred that are very relevant; I dont care who you are or what side your on.

Lastly, if any of the bully patrol I am referring to is reading this, know this, the more you troll the web lashing out at people that are genuinely concerned about finding this child, and try to quash legitimate information in this case:

WE DIG IN AND WORK THAT MUCH HARDER

Thanks all, Blink
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: March 25, 2009, 12:18:09 PM »

Guy In Tampa wrote:
    Morning all!
    Oh no not another civil war, this time over isp/ip wtf ever..Tom just give us you phone number so can turn you in, I mean call and get the facts straight..lol Smile
    MOVING ON....
    The missing girl returned is from this story from Plant City, FL about 15 minutes from me:
    http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/mar/25/na-ba...
    Miss Sheriff and other TES members, is Tim Miller doing ok? I have not seen him on TV lately and my mom was thinking over the last year or so he looks like he has lost weight and don't looking "well". I sure hope he is doing fine. I was watching an old 20/20 on the WE channel from probably about 5 years? ago and Mr Miller was on telling how and why he started TES and about his daughter Laura (sad), show was very interesting. Hope everyone has a great day! Ryan Smile

Miss Sheriff wrote:

Hi Ryan,
sorry about the 'game on' with that poster, It revealed itself on how It found me.

Tim is fine, he has had a few run in's with his health this year from Not being able to say No, anxiety and stress but his other half takes care of him, makes him stay healthy. Tim has been speaking at events as they begin around spring time, he is a very kind and generous man.
We receive updates on what and where he is if we want to join him, TES is a great organization and Haleigh Bug can turn out good too, this is normal for families, helps them heal by helping others in same situation, ie Mark Klaas, John Walsh, etc.
Nice of you to ask. So, the latest news is HBF are planning searches and through the the command center, they are on the right track.

To the poster about the High School kids spouting off is True, LE has already been to the school asking questions. I am glad the community is now speaking up, can only get us closer to what really did happen since the teen tot wife is so confused.(won't say what I really feel about her)

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p896

Heart
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #374 on: March 25, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »

Heart, just wanted to say your doing a phenominal job adding info and sources to this case, keep up the good work.

To All the sleuthy monkeys on this thread- this case is solvable. This child is findable, and what happened to her and who is responsible for it will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. That includes all extra curricular activities that may or may not have contributed to her disappearance through neglect of any person.

Why I am writing this? Because I have some sources there, locals, that are emailing me and putting comments on my site that make me believe ( I have experienced this personally in this case) that people are being bullied so they stop looking for Haleigh and stop investigating the case. People that are involved directly, whether that's family or associates, DO NOT have the right to dictate what the public gets to know about events that may have occurred that are very relevant; I dont care who you are or what side your on.

Lastly, if any of the bully patrol I am referring to is reading this, know this, the more you troll the web lashing out at people that are genuinely concerned about finding this child, and try to quash legitimate information in this case:
WE DIG IN AND WORK THAT MUCH HARDER

Thanks all, Blink

I totally agree, Blink!  I think it's pretty obvious that there is a concerted effort to cover up LOTS of info on many levels.   

It's not gonna work.  Too many people who are tired of hearing about innocent children being harmed are going to keep pushing until there is justice for Haleigh. 

You'd think people would know better than to mess with Momma Bears.......

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: March 25, 2009, 12:19:17 PM »

Oh my Monkeys!

I guess I can't chew gum and walk at the same time 

AprilShowers you have my best interest in my mind, just not in my typing.

Get well soon!

Phew! I was gonna SAY!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: March 25, 2009, 12:19:21 PM »

This is interesting.  Maybe Misty called TN because she couldn't get a hold of Ron.  I wouldn't think that Misty would call TN if she had anything to do with it.  Did Misty call GMA when she woke/got home and realized Haleigh was gone?  Did she call GMA because something went terribly wrong with Haleigh due to something that happened earlier in the day?

Good points, Sieko!  I did hear in one interview with Gma Neves that in that call she got, before she went over there, that she did ask whether Haleigh could just be hiding, under the bed or wherever.   So there was some discussion at that point.  Probably while she was getting dressed and running out to her car to go over. 

Seems to me that Gma Neves is likely the one who keeps things running smoothly.  If Misty couldn't reach Ron, whenever she may have tried, I can see her calling Gma Neves next.  But wouldn't have Gma Neves then told her, "call 911!" am on my way.  Or she, Gma Neves could have called them herself, she's an LE dispatcher elsewhere.  (maybe she did and LE just hasn't reported that). 

Early media has a pic of Gma Neves at the scene, wearing an LE vest/jacket (her workclothes?).  That's always hit me curiously.   Was she asleep, as she has said?  And if asleep, why grab her LE work clothes, at least the vest/jacket?  Are they allowed to wear that while not on duty?  Well, I guess so.  Could be that was just what was handy and the first thing she grabbed as she ran out the door. 

I'm afraid whatever I had grabbed to throw on before running out the door, wouldn't have looked as quite pulled together.  lol 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #377 on: March 25, 2009, 12:21:39 PM »

Wow, thanks Blink and to the other great monkeys for links and great thoughts. I was caught up over in the Caylee forum, and came back over here and I can almost feel there is going to be a resolutions soon, at least I certainly hope.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: March 25, 2009, 12:21:44 PM »

Just popping in before I go to get a haircut ... I'm coming down with a cold. 

I don't just get a COLD when I get sick, I get SICK!!  I have fibromyalgia and lupus, along with a host of other goodies, so my immune system stinks!  I'm not looking forward to this!

I see there's nothing new ... UGH, where the HECK is Haleigh .. and what are her 'parents' doing to find her????   

OK ... see you guys later today, if I don't keel over from some unknown mutant germs first.

OMG April, please take of you!!  If you do have a cold, watch for any coughing, and if that happens... please go to doc immed if not sooner.  Cuz there's a nasty bug going round that starts out with a cold, goes into a cough, then the flu, then pneumonia.. and doesn't let up for months, despite anti-biotics!!  Several of us in here have it, and have had it since like January, some before that.  Please watch your symptoms carefully! 

I had that this past winter ... icky poo!  Do you think I could get it again, if I had it then?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 25, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »

I don't know the link to verify this from over yonder.

A little news flash>>> Todays Palatke paper said that Cobra allegedly made an arrest Fri of DS. DS has filed a complaint that he was falsely imprisoned. Cobra ellegedly handcuffed him an placed him into his black SUV. Then proceeded to drive a round for over an hour asking questions and filming (with a camerman) . I don't care what DS was accused of, but Cobra has no right to violate a no trespass sign make an arrest handcuff another citizen, no miranda rights read. That is not false arrest..It is outright kidnapping.. He should be charged accordingly. Society has no place for gunslingers such as Codra IMO. Now if DS is guilty I will gladly administer the doseage necessary, pull the canister or flip the switch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.