May 14, 2024, 03:45:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 279886 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 13, 2010, 01:08:01 PM »

Oh dear, somehow I got into someone else's quote box again.
My post starts 'I got irritated when I saw the Scamthonys photo'....

I fixed it.  the "e" and the quote bracket on the end were missing.  MB
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 02:19:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: April 13, 2010, 01:19:20 PM »

I hope all the insanity about the TES searches and the accusations of the body (caylee) was no way where it was found because there were people right there will be shown for the bunk that it is.........look at the Nadia search, she was very close. In a dense swampy place or even woods, you can be practically standing on top of something and not know it.     Same thing happened in the Chelsea King search......drop it Bozo, ain't gonna fly

Nope, shoo fly dont bother me

This defense has NOTHING, NADDA, as reported they are "grilling" (yea right) FBI investigators about the crime scene, collection of evidence, etc.   Well, to me it is absurd because what they cannot explain (nor ever will) is what was found in CASEY's car & her cell pings having her placed at the Amscot location not once but several times in that 6/15-7/15 period.  Im far from naive when it comes to trials but still getting beyond "you didnt report your child missing for 31 days" will not be overcome given the rest of the evidence no matter how hard the defense team & that evil family attempt to lie around the truth.

That being said, it is obvious they are preparing to attack LE and CSI hoping to create a tainted evidence argument & illusions such as in the OJ trial "if it doesnt fit, you must acquit" - the difference is none of them hold a candle to Johnny Cochran & company and a State prosecutor (Marcia Clark) wasnt literally stepping thru the crime scene in this case & that is just the beginning of those comparisons.  Not to mention the media aerial shots of those professionals diligently & painstakingly processing that scene was seen by all that wanted to view it, maybe not close in and in every aspect but it will be hard to claim sloppy processing with just the mere fact that cameras were well known to be around that might capture something sloppy, tainted or planted from the time the body was found until the crime scene was deemed processed & closed.

FWIW, that is the short version of my opinion.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 13, 2010, 01:38:38 PM »

I hope all the insanity about the TES searches and the accusations of the body (caylee) was no way where it was found because there were people right there will be shown for the bunk that it is.........look at the Nadia search, she was very close. In a dense swampy place or even woods, you can be practically standing on top of something and not know it.     Same thing happened in the Chelsea King search......drop it Bozo, ain't gonna fly

This defense has NOTHING, NADDA, as reported they are "grilling" (yea right) FBI investigators about the crime scene, collection of evidence, etc.   Well, to me it is absurd because what they cannot explain (nor ever will) is what was found in CASEY's car & her cell pings having her placed at the Amscot location not once but several times in that 6/15-7/15 period.  Im far from naive when it comes to trials but still getting beyond "you didnt report your child missing for 31 days" will not be overcome given the rest of the evidence no matter how hard the defense team & that evil family attempt to lie around the truth.

That being said, it is obvious they are preparing to attack LE and CSI hoping to create a tainted evidence argument & illusions such as in the OJ trial "if it doesnt fit, you must acquit" - the difference is none of them hold a candle to Johnny Cochran & company and a State prosecutor (Marcia Clark) wasnt literally stepping thru the crime scene in this case & that is just the beginning of those comparisons.  Not to mention the media aerial shots of those professionals diligently & painstakingly processing that scene was seen by all that wanted to view it, maybe not close in and in every aspect but it will be hard to claim sloppy processing with just the mere fact that cameras were well known to be around that might capture something sloppy, tainted or planted from the time the body was found until the crime scene was deemed processed & closed.

Everything you said is right.  Even if they can pick apart one thing that might be considered a sloppy job or one 'mystery' unidentified print or hair, it's never going to be enough to discount the mounds of other evidence, circumstantial or direct.   To try and link a total stranger (Kronk) will be seen as absurd and malicious. Trying to depict kc as a dutiful mother will fail. The imaginanny is insanity. An accident is out of the question. They got nothing unless they launch a full on accusation that G or C did it and start manipulating known facts to support it. It couldn't be some vague maybe, it's possible kind of thing. They would have to outright bring them down. Right now they seem to be going through the usual defense M.O.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 13, 2010, 03:02:33 PM »

Everyone out there has learned from the OJ experience though...  that was one good thing about the Jury verdict, it appalled and shocked everyone I know.
That was before most TV watchers had seen CSI, Police documentaries, The first 48hrs, 48hrs a mystery and dozens of similar programs, which have enlightened us all as to the inner workings of the Justice system and the collection of evidence, and LE's investigation of cases.
I think the Defense would have a hard time convincing a modern day Jury of their case....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: April 13, 2010, 03:22:24 PM »

what a load of crap!! cindys said:: she got sick pleeeze give me a break!! she wanted to throw up!! she didnt throw up when she washed away caylees DNA from caseys trunk! she didnt even go look for her own grandaughter she fought anyone who did !! oh my god to early  to get drunk(lol) joke  but seriously she is as crazy if not more than her daughter the spawn!!!!
what the hell is wrong with these idiots and where will it stop.

It WON'T stop until those people are in jail where they belong !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 13, 2010, 03:39:26 PM »

what a load of crap!! cindys said:: she got sick pleeeze give me a break!! she wanted to throw up!! she didnt throw up when she washed away caylees DNA from caseys trunk! she didnt even go look for her own grandaughter she fought anyone who did !! oh my god to early  to get drunk(lol) joke  but seriously she is as crazy if not more than her daughter the spawn!!!!
what the hell is wrong with these idiots and where will it stop.

It WON'T stop until those people are in jail where they belong !!

AMEN

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: April 13, 2010, 04:40:16 PM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 13, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »

04/12/2010           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: April 13, 2010, 05:08:29 PM »

I'm still floored by the quick web site. The news reports on Nadia's thread are all listed early Sat. morning, the 10th, she was reported missing the late afternoon Fri. the 9th
By the 11th milstead had already applied for the domain name, slapped together a site and server and had it up and running. It sure seems like KFN was eagerly waiting for a tragedy, went off without a hitch.........and notice that they still haven't yielded to the family's wishes and removed it.  Pretty obvious that there's more to their motive than 'helping' the Blooms.

Well according to Sherri M, they have not been asked to.  Here's an email I received in response to one I sen them............WARNING: take a chill pill BEFORE reading it

"info@nadiabloom.com" <info@nadiabloom.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"D Cxxxxx" <xxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Let me clarify again for the millionth time today.  The Anthony/'s have
nothing to do with KFN and the media is not anyones friend if you do good
things.  We did nothing but help search for a child.  It's not about the
family, it's about the child and if anyone ever really listened they would
know that.  Imagine if every child that was missing had an accused or bad
family member.  No one would help find that innocent child.  That is not
who we are.  We don't care about the money, we are not asking for any, we
don't care what anyone has done.  We only care about the Missing Child.
Talk to Trenton Ducketts dad about KFN and see what he has to say.  You
may be surprised what you hear.

By the way, the family, any family rep. nor the police have asked us to
take Nadia's site down.  I am sure the police are glad that we have been
recieving tips through her website in just the short time it has been up.

Try to understand we are good people trying to do good things and have
never had a hidden agenda.  And finally, it's not our place to judge
anyone.  That's for the man up stairs and the men and women in black robes
who sit on the bench.  Let's all leave the judging to them.

Sherri
KFN

Wow Sunny.  Thanks for sharing the email that you received with us.    Those people are full of chit.   The Good Lord is going to judge them alright, and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when He does!    But until then, wouldn't it be wonderful to see someone in a black robe sentencing them to some jail time?   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 13, 2010, 05:40:34 PM »

I'm still floored by the quick web site. The news reports on Nadia's thread are all listed early Sat. morning, the 10th, she was reported missing the late afternoon Fri. the 9th
By the 11th milstead had already applied for the domain name, slapped together a site and server and had it up and running. It sure seems like KFN was eagerly waiting for a tragedy, went off without a hitch.........and notice that they still haven't yielded to the family's wishes and removed it.  Pretty obvious that there's more to their motive than 'helping' the Blooms.

Well according to Sherri M, they have not been asked to.  Here's an email I received in response to one I sen them............WARNING: take a chill pill BEFORE reading it

"info@nadiabloom.com" <info@nadiabloom.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"D Cxxxxx" <xxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Let me clarify again for the millionth time today.  The Anthony/'s have
nothing to do with KFN and the media is not anyones friend if you do good
things.  We did nothing but help search for a child.  It's not about the
family, it's about the child and if anyone ever really listened they would
know that.  Imagine if every child that was missing had an accused or bad
family member.  No one would help find that innocent child.  That is not
who we are.  We don't care about the money, we are not asking for any, we
don't care what anyone has done.  We only care about the Missing Child.
Talk to Trenton Ducketts dad about KFN and see what he has to say.  You
may be surprised what you hear.

By the way, the family, any family rep. nor the police have asked us to
take Nadia's site down.  I am sure the police are glad that we have been
recieving tips through her website in just the short time it has been up.

Try to understand we are good people trying to do good things and have
never had a hidden agenda.  And finally, it's not our place to judge
anyone.  That's for the man up stairs and the men and women in black robes
who sit on the bench.  Let's all leave the judging to them.

Sherri
KFN

Wow Sunny.  Thanks for sharing the email that you received with us.    Those people are full of chit.   The Good Lord is going to judge them alright, and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when He does!    But until then, wouldn't it be wonderful to see someone in a black robe sentencing them to some jail time?   

thanks Sassy...I was surprised to receive a response to the email...........I sent her back several articles showing where the family asked they take the site down....I have not heard back from her on that one yet.........I would LOVE TO SEE them stand before a judge and jury!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 13, 2010, 05:41:42 PM »

Thanks trim.....uuuummmm wonder what this is............

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 13, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »

I don't know,but we need to see it.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 13, 2010, 05:47:07 PM »

Stay tuned, more is coming.... will it be a shell?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 13, 2010, 06:04:30 PM »

we sure do.....wonder if we will see the depositions where BOZO and LKB 'grilled' the FBI analysts!  Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: April 13, 2010, 06:40:33 PM »

Stay tuned, more is coming.... will it be a shell?

we sure do.....wonder if we will see the depositions where BOZO and LKB 'grilled' the FBI analysts!  Monkey Devil!

sorry to quote in this box Nadia has been found alive. freind works for medical dispatch olpd nadias been found thank God news outlets should be on now   sl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #595 on: April 13, 2010, 07:09:06 PM »

Does anyone remember Kalani Bowles? Casey's die hard supporter.

Mannnnn, has this little dude kept busy... or WHAT?

2007-IN-000141-A-W      BOWLES, KALANI   09/21/2007
Ocoee
Miller, W Michael   Infraction
Closed   POSS TOBACCO UNDER 18YRS
2008-TR-001116-A-W   8644SJK   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPH   01/07/2008
Ocoee
Officer, 95 Hearing   Civil Traffic Infraction
Pending   TR- CARELESS DRIVING
2008-TR-008975-A-W   0090SOC   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPH   02/12/2008
Ocoee
Closed   TR-DL NOT CARRIED OR EXHIBITED ON DEMAND
2008-TR-009845-A-W   5940RGG   BOWLES, KALANI AARON   02/15/2008
Ocoee
Closed   TR-DL NOT CARRIED OR EXHIBITED ON DEMAND
2008-TR-036482-A-W   2031RIF   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPHER   07/30/2008
Ocoee
Closed   TR- SEAT BELT NOT WORN BY DRIVER
2008-TR-157224-A-O   8765YAJ   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRIATOPHE   09/19/2008
Orlando
Officer, 98 Hearing   Civil Traffic Infraction
Open   TR- FAILURE TO PAY TOLL
2008-TR-157275-A-O   8763YAJ   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRIATOPHE   09/19/2008
Orlando
Open   TR- FAILURE TO PAY TOLL
2009-TR-003174-A-W   8776RLY   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPHE   01/22/2009
Ocoee
Open   TR- IMPRPR CHNGE OF LN PULLG IN FRNT OF VEH
2009-TR-016360-A-W   5655GCD   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPHE   03/30/2009
Ocoee
Closed   TR- FAIL TO OBEY TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICE
2009-TR-052689-A-O   1875SLY   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPH   04/29/2009
Orlando
Closed   TR- SEAT BELT NOT WORN BY DRIVER
2009-TR-052690-A-O   1874SLY   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPH   04/29/2009
Orlando
Closed   TR- UNLAWFUL SPEED
2009-TR-116515-A-O   9390SME   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPHE   09/22/2009
Orlando
Open   TR- INSURANCE REQUIRED PROOF OF PIP AND PDL
2010-CF-003558-A-O      BOWLES, KALANI AARON-CHRISTOPHER   03/16/2010
Div 14
Komanski, Walter   Criminal Felony
Open   GIVING FALSE NAME ADVERSELY AFFECT ANOTHER
2010-CF-004718-A-O   1044-GGL   BOWLES, KALANI A   04/06/2010

Div 16
Adams, John H, SR   Criminal Felony

Open   CR-FLEE ELUDE LEO WITH LIGHTS SIREN ACTIVE
2010-CT-003603-A-O   3873-STQ   BOWLES, KALANI AARON-CHRISTOPHER   03/16/2010

Orlando
Clark, Nancy L   Criminal Traffic
Court Pending   CT-DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSP/REVOKED WITH K
2010-TR-008830-A-W   5477-SRA   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPHE   02/09/2010
Ocoee
Pending   TR-DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSP/REV WITHOUT KN
2010-TR-008831-A-W   5476-SRA   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPHE   02/09/2010
Ocoee
Pending   TR- CARELESS DRIVING
2010-TR-039325-A-O   3872-STQ   BOWLES, KALANI AARON CHRISTOPHE   03/22/2010
Orlando
Officer, 98 Hearing

http://florida.mugshotlist.com/bowles-kalani-a/

Sure seems like everyone who loved Casey has a terrible habit of catching a felony.

Holly Gagne - assault with a baseball bat on her husband.

...and the beat GOES ON... La de da de de, la de da de da

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: April 13, 2010, 07:13:24 PM »

You're right, Carpe.  It does look like he's been a really busy dude.  He's been busy enough for a couple of dudes, imo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 13, 2010, 08:09:33 PM »

Mr Hollywood.   

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #598 on: April 13, 2010, 10:20:36 PM »

Nadia has been found ALIVE......

I heard it and was knocked off and could get back on to post it!!

Thank God!! It's gotten to be a rare thing when there's a good outcome! Thanks Sunny, for the Great news!!

I just heard she was found alive! thankyou lord!
Yes It is the Best NEWS Ever!! Nadia is Alive  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #599 on: April 13, 2010, 11:50:38 PM »

I have tried about 17 times to post tonight - Can't take it any more.  It's not working.
If anyone is having issues with their right click mouse and are using Firefox - I think there is a glitch in the latest FF upgrade .......... I will try again tomorrow.

I am on IE and I never use it - and Me no likey. Good Night all - 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.