May 14, 2024, 05:04:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 279719 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #720 on: April 16, 2010, 05:12:56 PM »

Casey’s Defense Wants Judge Removed From Case

Friday, April 16, 2010 4:59:05 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned Casey Anthony's defense team wants Judge Stan Strickland to remove himself from the case.

The motion said Strickland had an inappropriate conversation with a man who blogs about the case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/16/caseys_defense_wants_judge_removed_from_case.html

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: April 16, 2010, 05:14:58 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned Casey Anthony's defense team wants Judge Stan Strickland to remove himself from the case.

The motion said Strickland had an inappropriate conversation with a man who blogs about the case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/16/caseys_defense_wants_judge_removed_from_case.html

OHMYGAWD!  It's marinadebrain!!!  BOZO just digs the hole deeper and deeper

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: April 16, 2010, 05:15:58 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

Ugh.....I wondered if that would come back to bite him in the arse.           And of all bloggers, I have the least like for (just me, I know some loves him)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #723 on: April 16, 2010, 05:21:44 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

He sure does Sunny 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: April 16, 2010, 05:26:40 PM »

snipped from post         

The Justice Administrative Commission objected and said $275,000 previously spent by Anthony's defense team should have been enough to pay for the attorneys and pick up a major share of due-process costs.

And you can bet they will be watching every penny BOZO requests
Monkey Devil!  taking a ride on the Bozo train is getting a lil tougher,. eh  toots
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: April 16, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

What a flippin idiot!   Marinadedave explicitly said it had nothing to do with the case on his blog.     I told you all that this defense was going to try and get this judge removed for ANY communications he has had or read in this case.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: April 16, 2010, 05:29:58 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

It will never happen. Bozo is just clutching at staws.

Forgetting my manners...Hello everyone...new monkey in the cage. I have been lurking since the beginning of this case and many times I have wanted to jump in but didnt. The craziness with the  Hayleigh case this week is what drove me out of hiding. Thanks for allowing me into the cage.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: April 16, 2010, 05:30:22 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

Ugh.....I wondered if that would come back to bite him in the arse.           And of all bloggers, I have the least like for (just me, I know some loves him)

Cant stand him & his bragging put this in the limelight - now the waste of time to tell Bozo & crew to take a hike, they have a better chance of seeing God.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 16, 2010, 05:32:20 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

this is laughable....but I don't think Strickland will think it's too funny.....I am not a fan of marinadebrain!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 16, 2010, 05:34:12 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

He sure does Sunny 

I am surprised Mason allowed this.....ya just don't want to fornicate with the judge!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: April 16, 2010, 05:35:32 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

It will never happen. Bozo is just clutching at staws.

Forgetting my manners...Hello everyone...new monkey in the cage. I have been lurking since the beginning of this case and many times I have wanted to jump in but didnt. The craziness with the  Hayleigh case this week is what drove me out of hiding. Thanks for allowing me into the cage.

Hi Loves.......welcome!  Glad something brought you out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: April 16, 2010, 05:36:22 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

He sure does Sunny 

I am surprised Mason allowed this.....ya just don't want to fornicate with the judge!!

I have seen all the fornicating I can stand today.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 16, 2010, 05:37:18 PM »

Welcom Love2Read.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: April 16, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-judge-disqualify-20100416,0,174631.story
Casey Anthony defense asks judge be disqualified

By Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel
5:21 p.m. EDT, April 16, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team is asking that the judge in the murder case against her be disqualified because he has developed a "personal relationship" with a blogger who does not like Anthony.

Defense attorneys filed their four-page motion with two dozen pages of exhibits and supporting documents late Friday afternoon, court records show.

According to the motion, the blogger, known as by an online handle of "Marinade Dave," has "historically presented numerous stories of severe bias and prejudice against the defendant," defense attorney Jose Baez wrote in his motion. Casey Anthony fears she will not receive a fair trial.

The blogger's name is Dave Knechel, who was questioned earlier this month by a private investigator working for the defense. He told the investigator that Strickland told him at the bench "what a great blog I have," according to the motion.

At some point, Strickland learned that the blogger was ill and called to express his "personal concern" for the man's well-being, according to the motion.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

She is being held with no bail in the Orange County Jail.

Also on Friday, a motion Baez filed late Thursday was made public — the defense is requesting a hearing before Strickland to set a financial budget for the defense.

Last month, Casey Anthony was found to be indigent by the court, which means the state will pay for some costs associated with her defense, such as travel and taking deposition of witnesses. The state will not pay for attorney fees
No hearing date has been set yet.

This story is breaking. Check back for more details.

~ Peter Frampton
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: April 16, 2010, 05:41:09 PM »

Reported by Adam Longo

Marinade's brain has been steeping too long.  He should have kept his trap shut!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: April 16, 2010, 05:46:11 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/16/blogger_in_question_talks_with_news_13.html
 Blogger In Question Talks With News 13
Friday, April 16, 2010 5:13:38 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Marinadedave.com used to get about 5,000 hits a month when he had only feature content on his site.

However, ever since he started writing about Casey Anthony, it has skyrocketed to around 100,000 hits a month.

He told News 13 he's a writer who is naturally inquisitive, always asks questions, and talks to just about anybody.

Now he's become a part of the Anthony case.

Dave Knechel is more commonly known as Marinade Dave.

It's his webpage where he mostly blogs about Anthony.

"I go to the hearings, I write about it and I try to take a more neutral stance," Knechel said.

One day after a court hearing in October, his writing was recognized by Judge Stan Strickland.

Knechel was about to leave the court when a bailiff stopped him and told him the following.

“The judge wants to meet with you and I said ‘no, I don't think so’ and sure enough he just wanted to say hello and that he reads my blog,” Knechel said.

A few days after that Knechel blogged about it.

Knechel said Strickland told him "needless to say, I do go on the Internet and read about this case. I must say that you have the best Web site regarding this case. You investigate and you are very fair to everyone."

Later in the conversation Strickland said “No, you are very good as a writer and you stick to the facts. You are very fair and I'm impressed."
Anthony’s defense said that conversation is grounds for the Strickland to remove himself from the case.

In his opinion, Knechel said what the judge reads or watches on TV doesn't make a difference.

"I don't think he would formulate an opinion based on what somebody writes on a newspaper on a blog on a forum on any sort of media outlet," Knechel said.

News 13 asked Knechel about his relationship with Strickland, who said there's nothing there.

"I wouldn't say that we’re friends,” Knechel said.

Knechel said he doesn't make any money from his website, and does it simply because he is a writer and lives in Orlando.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: April 16, 2010, 05:47:50 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-judge-disqualify-20100416,0,174631.story
Casey Anthony defense asks judge be disqualified

By Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel
5:21 p.m. EDT, April 16, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team is asking that the judge in the murder case against her be disqualified because he has developed a "personal relationship" with a blogger who does not like Anthony.

Defense attorneys filed their four-page motion with two dozen pages of exhibits and supporting documents late Friday afternoon, court records show.

According to the motion, the blogger, known as by an online handle of "Marinade Dave," has "historically presented numerous stories of severe bias and prejudice against the defendant," defense attorney Jose Baez wrote in his motion. Casey Anthony fears she will not receive a fair trial.

The blogger's name is Dave Knechel, who was questioned earlier this month by a private investigator working for the defense. He told the investigator that Strickland told him at the bench "what a great blog I have," according to the motion.

At some point, Strickland learned that the blogger was ill and called to express his "personal concern" for the man's well-being, according to the motion.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

She is being held with no bail in the Orange County Jail.

Also on Friday, a motion Baez filed late Thursday was made public — the defense is requesting a hearing before Strickland to set a financial budget for the defense.

Last month, Casey Anthony was found to be indigent by the court, which means the state will pay for some costs associated with her defense, such as travel and taking deposition of witnesses. The state will not pay for attorney fees
No hearing date has been set yet.

This story is breaking. Check back for more details.

thank goodness marinadebrain blogs about other things besides KC........but he was real proud to tell everyone that the defense's investigator had talked to him....azzhole didn't know  to keep his mouth shut ..damn fool and his 15 minutes

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: April 16, 2010, 05:48:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-in-wftv-exclusive-jail-friend-says-casey-anthony-explained-how-she-put-caylee-to-sleep.html
Casey Anthony: In WFTV exclusive, jail friend says Casey Anthony explained how she put Caylee to sleep
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 16 2010 5:37 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony said she poured chloroform on a wash rag and put it over Caylee’s face to knock out the child, a jail friend told WFTV-Channel 9.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich conducted the exclusive interview with convicted killer Maya Derkovic at a correctional institution in Ocala. Derkovic, 21, is serving a 30-year sentence for murdering a teenager four years ago.

The interview opened WFTV’s 5 p.m. newscast tonight.

WFTV anchor Martie Salt explained that Derkovic shared “whispered conversations” with Anthony in the Orange County Jail and later told investigators about their chats. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee.

“She said that she used to knock the baby out so she could go party,” Derkovic said. “She would put her to sleep. Then she would come back and the baby would still be asleep.”

Derkovic hadn’t told authorities about chloroform, Belich reported. But Derkovic shared that detail in the WFTV interview even though she had trouble pronouncing the word.

Derkovic tried to get Anthony to open up about Caylee, but was unsuccessful, Belich said. “Nothing I ever said to her actually registered,” Derkovic said.

Belich said that Derkovic answered all of her questions in a 90-minute interview. Belich also reported that Derkovic said she wants no time off her 30-year sentence for sharing information about Anthony.

In other Anthony news, WFTV reported that defense attorney Jose Baez is seeking a hearing on the budget for indigent Anthony’s defense. New defense attorney Cheney Mason has put the amount at $200,000, anchor Salt said.

WESH-Channel 2 explored how many tax dollars would go to pay for Anthony’s case.
Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers analysis on WESH, speculated that the amount could be $250,000 initially.

“The real protector of the state’s money is going to be Judge [Stan] Strickland,” Hornsby told Bob Kealing.

~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: April 16, 2010, 05:49:47 PM »

The timing is right for this since the media attention moved to the Haleigh case and before that to little Nadia. JB wants that bright light shining on his slore of a client!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: April 16, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »

I'm watching the surprise hearing with the Chelsea King/AmberDubois  case. Gardner pled guilty

What a huge difference between the fiasco hearings in this case. Court proceedings elsewhere make Bozo and co. look like fools.  BBL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.