May 21, 2024, 04:06:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 196946 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: August 13, 2010, 07:51:43 PM »

Winetraub is saying the state can not prove that Casey killed Caylee nor can they prove count 2 of the charges aggravated child abuse as there were no broken bones.  It will all depend on who the jury is as there is no proof.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: August 13, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »

Add to George's admission of molestation the statement he said "that is not my granddaughter in the trunk of the car" all emotional with persed lips, and you have the baby daddy, bingo.
The baby in the trunk was indeed not his granddaughter, it was his daughter... made with his other daughter Casey. eww.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: August 13, 2010, 08:12:34 PM »

Winetraub is saying the state can not prove that Casey killed Caylee nor can they prove count 2 of the charges aggravated child abuse as there were no broken bones.  It will all depend on who the jury is as there is no proof.
Yeah we know that Janie. Most circumstantial cases have no proof. jez.
Aggrivated abuse could come from chloroform found in hair and connected to Casey, or proof that she was alive in the trunk...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: August 13, 2010, 08:13:35 PM »

Add to George's admission of molestation the statement he said "that is not my granddaughter in the trunk of the car" all emotional with persed lips, and you have the baby daddy, bingo.
The baby in the trunk was indeed not his granddaughter, it was his daughter... made with his other daughter Casey. eww.

??????  When did GA admit to molestation????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: August 13, 2010, 08:32:56 PM »

Hello, everyone! Thinking things over from today and realized George is in far more trouble than he realizes.  If he goes along with the "I molested Casey" in the penalty phase to save Casey, he's going down.  Personally, I think Cindy & Lee will readily throw George under the bus with Lee's depo comments that Dad's hobby is cleaning the family cars and Cindy's July15th depo statements regarding George and the whole dead body/rotting pizza smell story.   The fact remains, there were prints on Casey's trunk lid, but only a single latent print remained and the trunk had been cleaned.  IMO, in her vehement attempts to free Casey, Cindy will allow George to be sacrificed.  The question is, is George willing?  IMO, George may be somewhat willing to lie for Casey, but he's not going to go to Death Row for her.  I predict a massive implosion/explosion as the Anthony family fractures.  Given George and Cindy's penchant for temper tantrums, along with whatever leverage each has on the other, it's not likely their marriage will survive this trial intact.  We're already seeing seismic tremors in their relationship in court and on the TODAY show.  I pray too and I pray George does the right thing, the Godly thing, and tells LE the complete 100% accurate truth as it really happened.  Otherwise, he'll never have any peace in his life again.  Truthfully, if he chooses to do that, I think he may even be surprised to find some compassion and maybe even some understanding from the public.  George has been carrying a lot of things for a long time; I'm sure that load's getting heavier with each day.  Telling the truth really does set you free.  Sure, it may not always be comfortable at the time, but it's a whole lot easier than slogging through life with all that baggage.

**Message to George:  Isn't it time to come in from the storm?  Courage isn't the absence of fear, it's acting in spite of fear.  You have not gone so far that there is no return.  I believe you know the way.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: August 13, 2010, 08:44:15 PM »

Yeah we know that Janie. Most circumstantial cases have no proof. jez.
Aggrivated abuse could come from chloroform found in hair and connected to Casey, or proof that she was alive in the trunk...

Or duct tape covering her air passages.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: August 13, 2010, 09:02:28 PM »

"The family celebrated what would have been Caylee's 5th birthday Monday by planting a bush in the backyard near the child's playhouse. "

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-parents-today-show-20100813,0,4842581.story

I 'second' your emotion!     [ Maybe they will sell cuttings ... ]
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: August 13, 2010, 09:14:22 PM »

Personally, I can't see how the A's cameos are doing anything but infuriating the jury pool.  Cindy is just bat $hit crazy and George's failure to unequivocally deny KC's molestation accusations makes them both look stupid.  Where is Cindy on the molestation factor?  How can they continue to go on TV and spew this crap?  I can't believe these two leave their house without wearing  bags over their heads.  Can you imagine what it's like for them to walk through an airport?

George...I know you can't call you daughter a liar...so does that mean she's telling the truth about her molestation accusations?  You can't have it both ways!  Somebody's lying!   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: August 13, 2010, 09:15:11 PM »

Got to run!  It's good to finally catch up (for once-LOL!).  All things being considered, I'm not saying George molested anybody.  I am saying, if he did, now's the time to come forward.  There will never be a better time or opportunity, particularly if Cindy/Lee turn on him in their mission to "save Casey"...and I fully believe it's only a matter of time that they will.  To my untrained eyes, as much as George wants to believe in family loyalty, the truth is Cindy, Casey,and Lee consider him expendable (IMO).  They clearly disrespect him.  They've already begun planting seeds of George did it:  Cindy, carefully and intentionally reiterating, repeatedly, on July 15th George was the last one to see both of them; Cindy in her depos saying repeatedly when pressed on issues like the gas cans and George's confrontation with Casey, "You'll have to ask George about that."; Lee so freely sharing in his depo that Dad likes to detail cars and Lee's completely unabashed and unqualified "I love you" to Casey in court; Casey publicly setting George up (IMHO) in her jail letters; and her past scornful remarks to George and about George to friends and family.  I'm surprised Cindy hasn't just out and out accused George of doing it.  I can clearly see her doing just that or saying George pushed Casey to kill Caylee to "protect" Caylee from him.  IMO, she's pressuring (maybe even threatening/blackmailing) George to go along with whatever she tries to spin.  Anyone with half a brain can clearly see George is uncomfortable (at best) and more than a little unwilling.  If he's ever going to get out from under, NOW is the time, while the getting is good.  His best defense if a good offense-one that consists of going to LE (if there's an officer from his police interview or from the night at the Motel that he can call) and just telling him everything he knows/has done (if that's the case).  Rather than being embarrassed and ashamed, I think he'll be surprised to find how much that officer and many more will respect him for it, knowing it took guts and courage on George's part.  JMHO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: August 13, 2010, 09:40:22 PM »

"The family celebrated what would have been Caylee's 5th birthday Monday by planting a bush in the backyard near the child's playhouse. "

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-parents-today-show-20100813,0,4842581.story

I 'second' your emotion!     [ Maybe they will sell cuttings ... ]

I, myself, have never celebrated a deceased person's birthday with a dinner and a cake.  I have reflected on how much I miss the person and the times we shared.  Never with a birthday cake, though.

I feel no pity for any of the anthonys except Caylee.  Cindy is guilty of allowing Casey free rein to lie, cheat, steal and then cover for her by telling lies herself and practically bankrupting the family savings to repay Casey's charges on Cindy's credit cards.  Cindy said in her first or second 011 call that she wanted Casey arrested for stealing a lot of money and she had the statements proving it.  Also she accused Casey of stealing her car.  Cindy knew very well that Casey did not have a job, but got mad at George for checking up on her.  I wonder if it didn't occur to her that maybe Caylee wasn't being taken care of during the day.  She most certainly knew that the only money Casey had was money she, Cindy, gave her or money Casey stole.  She also knew that "Nannies" don't work for free. Although Casey actually applied the duct tape, Cindy was responsible for what Casey became--a murderer.

George apparently did nothing to restrain Cindy because she was his meal ticket and had been during the whole time they lived in Florida.  It isn't known exactly why George left Cindy shortly after Caylee was born, but I suspect it had something to do with Casey lack of responsibility in her life.

I don't know what part Lee played, but I believe Casey's story about the flashlight in the middle of the night.  She had told people other than "Muffin" about it.

So, I think that Cindy thinks that if she can somehow get Casey free, she will free herself.  It won't happen Cindy.  Casey will not be joining you and George in any fraudulent foundation.  In fact, anyone who sends money to you should be committed.

And all of this talk about "Circumstantial evidence" is just talk.  Most cases are prosecuted and won with circumstantial evidence.  It is rare that a murder has an eyewitness.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: August 13, 2010, 10:15:19 PM »

shy-monkey thank-you for sharing your story  an angelic monkey  I have tried to put myself and what I would have done if I were Cindy. I can honestly say, I don't know, but what I do know is that I never would have been so public making comments and going on TV shows. I'm a private person and that wouldn't be in my behavior, also I know that I wouldn't have lied or obstructed justice, that is against what I believe, I would back her, I wouldn't cover for her.

I totally agree, I too wouldn't have been so public, I seriously don't think I physically or emotionally could, while trying to wrap my head around all these horrific details, for starters. With George and Cindy's stories continually changing what they refer to as "the facts" they have to be aware of at least some, if not all, of their inconsistencies, yet they keep signing up with various networks, to tell their new and improved version of "the facts." Them going public after Caylee was found and Casey was charged with her murder, has never made sense to me. Is it possible they've been told to be inconsistent as some sort of legal strategy used to get stuff thrown out, like them? Them as witnesses, along with any and all statements they've made, 911 calls, police interviews etc? I don't know how all the trial evidence and motions work, but if it is a possibility then why in the heck is any network giving them a public platform in the first place?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: August 13, 2010, 10:24:18 PM »

One of the many things from the long interview on MSNBC which I found rediculous was their prissy attitude that nobody has the right to drive down their street, snap photos, and basically just be normally curious about a very public and very bizarre murder case! lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: August 13, 2010, 10:50:56 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/did-george-anthony-molest-casey-anthony.html
Friday, August 13, 2010
Did George Anthony Molest Casey Anthony

"I'm not calling my daughter a liar"

George, himself, present tense, does not say that Casey is lying. If someone is falsely accused of molestation, they will say, with boldness that the person making the assertion is lying.

Remember, lying is internally stressful and people will go a long way around things just to avoid the stress of lying. George does not deny molesting Casey; only that things in the letter are "wrong" but now tells us that he won't say that Casey is a liar. We would expect to see an innocent man declare that anyone that says he is a sexual molestor to be a liar.    Well common sense, if you are not guilty of such an accusation you would scream from a rooftop that you are not guilty of doing that to your daughter. Between what George said, and Lee saying I love you in the last hearing, one really has to wonder about this  

He not only didn't deny it but used Cindy as his "backup." That to me spoke volumes. I have been suspicious of him from the first day on the case, and he is doing nothing now to make me change my mind. I still see him as a lecherous old man.
I kept telling myself no to the accusations of molestation, now after this I'm beginning to think something did happen  He does look like a lecherous old man, he gives me the creeps.

I'm now really beginning to question it also.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: August 13, 2010, 11:08:07 PM »

Caylee Anthony: George, Cindy visit ‘Today’ for a nothing interview »

Casey Anthony: Mom Cindy tells NBC that she believes Casey will come home to work on foundation

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 13, 2010, 11:43:15 PM »

I am thinking that this and all the interviews may be a good thing. They have been caught in SO MANY lies in these interviews that the state needs very little from them in the upcoming depositions. All they need is to ask them the questions they have already lied about on TV. All those interviews are admissible in court.

Now, to what I really want to say. Cindy is methodically and deliberately putting that needle in KC's arm. Just like she set up the trip to the police station and the calls to 911, she has a plan and that plan is for KC to either die or spend the rest of her life in jail. If you think about it, she has done EVERYTHING to make KC look guilty. Does anyone really think that " what have you done, what have you done now?" was a random remark?

Cindy KNEW that Caylee was gone I think even before they got the car. She went to a counselor and looked into taking Caylee but really did not want her. She raised hell about having to keep her for KC when she "thought" KC was working. Cindy did not want that baby anymore than KC did. If that baby really is George's then she was destined to die at either KC or Cindy's hand because every time either of them looked at her they saw the betrayal and the family lies.

It may appear to some that Cindy is protecting KC but I honestly believe she is setting KC up. She has done everything which points straight to KC as the murderer. She did not hide those receipts from LE to protect KC but knowing they would get a warrant and it would make KC look more guilty. Cindy has been and still is jealous of KC. She is jealous of her youth, and her ability to get men.

Cindy in my opinion is and always has been a "want a be" enchantress. Look at how she hovers and feels all over men. She acts like a tramp hunting their prey. If George would not stay with her and tried to divorce her WHO is she going to get as nuts as she is?  NO ONE. She reminds me of not particularly attractive girls in college who could not get the hot guys. They were jealous of naturally attractive other women and did things to sabotage those good looking women lives. Think back how many times you  have seen this over the years. When these jealous "nobodies" had girls they live their entire lives vicariously though those girls. They try to live the lives they never experienced. Then we have crazy KC who didn't even graduate high school and Cindy's dreams are smashed and when KC tells her that "good ole day" is banging her, Cindy goes into revenge mode and that is where she has been for a long time, and it continues until today. That is what I see in Cindy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: August 13, 2010, 11:54:20 PM »

The baby in the trunk was indeed not his granddaughter, it was his daughter..
. made with his other daughter Casey. eww.

BINGO ~~ I am still not convinced that KC didn't have help disposing of that body from someone in the family. I found it interesting today George calling Caylee "that little girl" again.........He has done this since the beginning and that has always bothered me how detached he was when he spoke of her. That in the early days made me think he disposed of the body and I am still not sure that KC didn't have her in the trunk and George did that.

Didn't you love the way Cindy called that precious little baby "the remains?" That is SO freaky to me. I lost an older brother 30 years ago and to this day I could never call his body, "the remains" - I don't give a big rat's *ss how much they state their love for Caylee, it is all a LIE - they NEVER loved her, they used her as another possession and that is all that baby was to them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: August 14, 2010, 12:02:22 AM »

I'm going to share something here.  I have a brother currently incarcerated as a convicted SO.  I am VERY aware of the dynamics of the family...the denial, the justifications, the grief.  I have a parent who is still supportive of him.  But I can honestly say, that when he came up for parole, and there was lobbying from within the family to write letters of recommendation for him, I did the opposite. 

So I guess I have some insight, and or empathy for some of the players in this circus, but in no way could I EVER cover up, or lie to benefit a relative I know had done something heinous.  It has caused many family conflicts, but in the end, I gotta live with ME.

That's what I'm talkin' about- it's comments like yours that keep SM my favorite forum. I think if put in your situation I would have thought it through and done the same thing you did. If I was the mom of the person charged and/or convicted of a really bad crime, I also think I'd come to the same conclusion, but I'm not entirely sure, I also pray I never have to find out. Being a mom I have tried my best raising my kids to be kind, caring, respectful, productive citizens, but even with giving it my all I can still think of many times I would have loved a do over-lol hindsight sure is 20/20, too bad moving forward isn't.
I still do think when it comes to serious crimes, like killing a child, the accused's parents sit in the worst position-knowing they are the sole reason the person who committed the crime exists, combined with questioning their parenting, where they went so wrong, has to be total Hell.   

Anyway..... being in agreement ,with you, isn't why I want to clap and yell YES though!!!! but rather because your comment could easily make a difference. This forum is read by so-so many people and your honesty, down to your going against your family's wishes, says it's okay to take a different stance than expected by family, especially when it's one they believe in and can easily live with.
Your story of not writing to the parole board could easily be the lightbulb that goes off and the deciding factor for someone else to put their pen down, before writing a parole recommendation for someone they doubted even should be paroled. We may never know but their unwritten recommendation might be all that stands between that potential parolee and their next victim.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: August 14, 2010, 12:13:23 AM »

Casey Anthony: Mom Cindy tells NBC that she believes Casey will come home to work on foundation

She may work on "foundation" but it will be the foundation of the state women penitentiary.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: August 14, 2010, 12:33:02 AM »

She may work on "foundation" but it will be the foundation of the state women penitentiary.

lol turbo
yeah these people are off the hook!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: August 14, 2010, 12:48:20 AM »

WESH.COM is doing a story that George will be telling, about Cayse saying he molested her. Here on the 11:00PM news channel

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.