May 04, 2024, 03:52:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 280929 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2010, 02:07:53 AM »

Dear Tim‏

10:45 PM
Reply  ▼

Carpe

To tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

Trashing Beth Holloway was so unwise of you.

I hope you fall off the Earth!!!!!!!!

You pathetic silly little man.

I would rather set my money on fire than donate it again to an organization run by you.

You can go no lower at this point. You dirt bag scum of the earth.

----

As you can see, I showed some restraint.
Carpe
Good one Carpe....
I showed a little more restraint with my email to tim.....
I also sent an email to Tjward2002@aol.com found on: http://www.investigativeconsultantsinternational.com/default.asp

Let's compare replies.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2010, 02:09:01 AM »

Wonder how Dave felt about them auctioning off the house in Aruba?

Or maybe Steph was the highest bidder?

Silly me...no I don't think really think Steph donated a dime.

More than likely if that's the house they stayed in...the highest bidder donated it back to Equusearch and Tim didn't see any problem with them utilizing it for that trip that accomplished absolutely nothing but a couple blog talk shows...and his JVM appearances.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2010, 02:12:19 AM »

I'll be surprised if anyone receives a response from Tim, he said he was ready for the criticism so I'm sure he has one of his women screening his email.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2010, 02:19:43 AM »

I'll be surprised if anyone receives a response from Tim, he said he was ready for the criticism so I'm sure he has one of his women screening his email.

Your probably right texasmom....
so I sent it to ALL the contacts on his website...including the BODs.....

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2010, 02:21:15 AM »

OOPS...Sorry,
I forgot we aren't talking....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2010, 02:22:22 AM »

LOL! He also said there are 140 more targets and a cool 1.5 milly sitting in the bank to go
back to Aruba and search one day.

Tim says a lot of things that turn out to be untrue.

We should have donated the money to his wife so she can have someone that's really compassionate to be with her for her battle with cancer.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2010, 02:27:13 AM »

Tim's motivation to create the TES organization as a means to assist families of missing persons was based on his personal heartbreaking experiences encompassing lack of resources/support on home soil when it came to searching for his precious daughter.

On the other hand ... Beth's motivation to create the NHRC was based on her personal heartbreaking experiences encompassing lack of resources/support in the search on foreign soil for her precious daughter.

One mission should not negate the other.

+++++++++

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Steph Watts:  Tim let me ask you this... I want to ask you this... a couple of tough questions.  First of all, I’ve always said three people have profited off of Natalee Holloway’s murder; her murderer, the media, and her own mother.  Let me ask you this Tim, What’s the name of Beth Holloway’s organization?

Tim Miller:  I don’t even know.

Steph Watts:  Beth Holloway has an organization in the name of her daughter.

<snipped>

Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident ... 

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Beth's Nightmare

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 55:
  Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him. I was told he was just on the island "on vacation," but considering his line of work, I have to wonder about that. Even wonder if the name he gave us was really his. None of that matters. I'm just thankful he was here when he was to help us get the ball rolling by directing us to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's, and helping us with the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard. But now we're alone, politically and law enforcement-wise. Even though we've met Homeland Security and DEA representatives, there‘s nothing they can do for us. There's no U.S. consular office here. No State Department representative. No FBI agent. We're on our own.

Tim's Nightmare

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  You know, I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. 

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2010, 02:29:30 AM »

More than likely if that's the house they stayed in...the highest bidder donated it back to Equusearch and Tim didn't see any problem with them utilizing it for that trip that accomplished absolutely nothing but a couple blog talk shows...and his JVM appearances.

I don't think they ever auctioned off the house.  I think the house was a shill to get people
to donate, thinking they would win a big prize.  I think it was Silvetti's house and Silvetti
probably won the raffle.....Con Game!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2010, 02:38:53 AM »

Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident ...

----

1. Comparing USA pop. 350 million people to an island of under one hundred thousand people is not the wisest idea.

2. Tim only knows what Aruban officials tell him... and for some reason believes it.

3. It doesn't matter if it's an isolated incident. It only takes one handled exactly the way they mishandled it. Nobody with a brain cell would go back there because absolutely nothing has changed. Not even their attitudes about it. It will happen again, it is just a matter of time.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2010, 02:46:04 AM »

Just like we predicted Joran would murder again. It was only a matter of time.

Just like many of us have predicted Joran will die stuck in Peru. It is only a matter of time.

More tourists will die in Aruba the way Natalee did. Nothing has changed.

------------------
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2010, 02:50:13 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...

Justice for Natalee is just around the corner...
That is why we are here.......
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2010, 03:38:28 AM »

Plain and simple -- TJ - I'm calling you out. I have made my case pretty well known here. Speak your mind - and then we'll judge.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2010, 03:56:58 AM »

http://www.facebook.com

Only in your dreams Dilma.... 

The focus will never be off of Aruba, when anyone in the world hears the name Joran van der Sloot or sees his ugly face...ARUBA comes to mind.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/joran-por-fabor-basha-abao-pa-caba/

Aruba protected a murderer, and sent him on his way to murder again.

You helped in every way you could, there's blood on your hands too.

If broadcasting your fantasy scenario's makes you feel better, go for it.

It won't change a thing.

And one more thing, Dilma....Karma's a B_tch!  If you don't believe me, ask your friend Anita.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2010, 04:11:58 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2010, 04:51:05 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2010, 07:43:32 AM »

SAN  O/T Caylee is on 49

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2010, 09:03:00 AM »

I'd really like to know more about that house. 
Is it possible the house did not get any bids and the donated house is sitting on TES books?  Listed as a donation-in-kind and requiring a $ amount attached to it? 
Or was it a donation of the use of the house for a specific period of time?

Did TES ever list (item by item) the final bids of auctioned donations?
In other words, how much money did the fund raiser/s make for TES?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2010, 09:32:25 AM »

SAN  O/T Caylee is on 49

Thanks Nut.  I see Muffy got the lock.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2010, 09:35:30 AM »

Plain and simple -- TJ - I'm calling you out. I have made my case pretty well known here. Speak your mind - and then we'll judge.
Wreck I just listened to the TJ portion again. 
I'm appalled that he suggested the money Joran gained from the extortion, was used to go to Peru..."and another young girl has lost her life".
Why oh why isn't the blame for Stefany' brutal murder placed squarely in the hands of Joran.  Period!

Another thing I didn't pick up on the other night - my bad (was too agitated!)  - Dana said he and TJ and been emailing back and forth for two or three days.  Presumably about the topic to be discussed, so TJ had plenty of time to think about what he would say. 
He chose to give a negative opinion on his thoughts about Beth's trip to Peru. 
Also added "they got caught trying to record Deepak".

Sometimes silence is golden.  Where are the golden boys in all this?

Justice for Natalee! an angelic monkey

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2010, 09:36:41 AM »

Natalee never had any kind of a real investigation from Aruba or otherwise as this was such a simple case from the start---garden variety punks involved.  Nothing at all unusual sadly in what happened.  Anyone with half a brain should have been able to collect evidence and solve it within a week as Beth gave them all the answers the first 48 hours.

There was never any intention to prosecute Joran at all.

And now after five long years, the is no "case" and no "investigation" for Beth to harm in any way.

Those claiming to the contrary are just lying some more.  You can't mess up what doesn't exist in the first place.

That's why these two should have just kept their big mouths shut and any thoughts of disapproval they had about Beth to themselves.  Surely they don't think after this long we are going to fall for the old "investigation in progress--film at 11!" routine!

Nothing even remotely exists in reality that it's even possible for Beth to mess up and I find my intelligence insulted for anybody to even suggest that there is.

I agree with your entire post Anna.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.