May 04, 2024, 12:01:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 342319 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1520 on: December 27, 2008, 01:01:50 PM »

OriginalKat... thanks for posting that part of the interview with LE. What 2 year old who hasn't seen her mom and grandparents for a month would be talking about books and shoes? Casey messed up big time with this story, she should have said Caylee was crying and screaming for her, it would have fit in better with the kidnapping scenario. The book, we know they found a book, and I bet there is a pair of shoes at the scene also. My husband and I were listening to part of her interview last night on NG, even though I have listened to it before, I still was just shaking my head in amazement that she would think LE would believe this bs.

no rose colored glasses

I found the first part of Casey Anthony's July 16th interrogation very believeable.  IMO ... Casey is a great liar.  However ... what amazes me is how STUPID Casey is.  Did she not think for one minute that the investigation would reveal that every word that came out of her lips was a lie.

Janet

What amazes me about KC's lying, is that it is so BRAZEN. She doesn't have one bit of fear or shame in her make up. She is not in the least intimidated or embarrassed in the way she lies. No thought of consequences for her lying. It truely defies sensibility.
No fear or shame, most 22 year olds would have been intimidated, heck most of us would have been. I wonder if there was ever any kind of consequences for Casey when she misbehaved as a child, I'm going to bet, no.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1521 on: December 27, 2008, 01:04:06 PM »

OriginalKat... thanks for posting that part of the interview with LE. What 2 year old who hasn't seen her mom and grandparents for a month would be talking about books and shoes? Casey messed up big time with this story, she should have said Caylee was crying and screaming for her, it would have fit in better with the kidnapping scenario. The book, we know they found a book, and I bet there is a pair of shoes at the scene also. My husband and I were listening to part of her interview last night on NG, even though I have listened to it before, I still was just shaking my head in amazement that she would think LE would believe this bs.

no rose colored glasses

I found the first part of Casey Anthony's July 16th interrogation very believeable.  IMO ... Casey is a great liar.  However ... what amazes me is how STUPID Casey is.  Did she not think for one minute that the investigation would reveal that every word that came out of her lips was a lie.

Janet

What amazes me about KC's lying, is that it is so BRAZEN. She doesn't have one bit of fear or shame in her make up. She is not in the least intimidated or embarrassed in the way she lies. No thought of consequences for her lying. It truely defies sensibility.
No fear or shame, most 22 year olds would have been intimidated, heck most of us would have been. I wonder if there was ever any kind of consequences for Casey when she misbehaved as a child, I'm going to bet, no.
I believe you will win that bet!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1522 on: December 27, 2008, 01:05:48 PM »

When my ex and I split up and it was time for the child support hearing, he decided to delay it by requesting a DNA test. I had no problem with it as I KNEW he was the father. When the results came back, yes, we did get a graph. It showed my DNA pattern, then his DNA pattern in the middle, and finally our daughter's. Kind of a Mom + Dad= Baby. It showed that she had exactly half of each of our DNA that made up her DNA.. it was all in numbers but fairly easy to read. I would guess if the mother and father are related, all three of them would have mostly the same DNA except maybe a number or two off here or there. But, yes, you do get all of the results, graphs and numbers included, along with the 99.999999% that we are all so used to hearing.

Thanks for sharing this Blessed, it does help to understand it all better.  Must be interesting to see the DNA charted out like that.  Can't you just see one day saying to your child, 'honey, you get your temper from your daddy, i don't have one, see this chart?  shows that right here'.   

Wonder how one of these charts would read for test results that prove negative?  Would it actually show Mom + Dad (does not) = Baby?  If Caylee's DNA was sent to Jesse, in showing him that he was not the father, wouldn't that, in some sense, be a breach of confidentiality?  Cuz while it was giving him his answer, it would also be giving him info that he didn't necessarily need.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: December 27, 2008, 01:05:51 PM »

I do believe that both Brad Conway and Thomas Luka are taking advantage of the media in this high profile case to get their names out.

Think about it.  When Luka states that he is advising Lee Anthony to withhold information from the investigators in the Casey Anthony case ... he is conceding that Lee Anthony knows more than he is revealing.

Janet

+++++

Could Lee Anthony face charges? 
Last Edited: Friday, 26 Dec 2008, 10:59 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 26 Dec 2008, 10:09 PM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --  Casey Anthony sits behind bars, charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee Marie.  Now, the attorney representing Casey's brother, tells MyFoxOrlando.com that Lee Anthony may also face charges.

"Not because he has done anything wrong," said Thomas Luka.   As a former prosecutor, Luka said that the  State Attorney's Office could seek to charge Lee with obstruction of justice or aiding and abetting, even if was not Lee's intention to do so. 

"It's an ongoing investigation, so no one really knows where it's going to lead.  Mr. Anthony, obviously wants his civil rights protected.  Everyone involved in the case should have their rights covered when determining what the police can and can not do or should and should not expect from the witnesses involved in this case," said Luka.

Luka adds that neither Lee, nor George and Cindy Anthony, have been called as witnesses in the case, but they are preparing for just such a scenario.

For months, Lee Anthony has been conducting his own investigation into the disappearance of Caylee, looking into leads for other suspects, Luka told MyFoxOrlando.com.   

Luka contends that Lee has cooperated with detectives, even handing over a DNA sample.  Luka describes his role an advisor to Lee, in determining what he should and should not say to investigators.

"For that reason,  he feels at this point, now that the police are focusing completely on Casey, he wants to make sure that his own civil rights are protected," said Luka.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8150793&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on possible charges which could be brought against his client.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8151104&version=1&locale=EN-US

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: December 27, 2008, 01:08:45 PM »

LEE ANTHONY - DONATED FUNDS

Luka: No improprieties with donated money

Luka wanted to put to rest any "cloud of impropriety and a cloud of rumor" surrounding donated money collected by Lee Anthony connected to the search for Caylee.

Since mid-July, when Caylee was first reported missing, thousands of dollars have been donated by strangers wanting to help locate the toddler.  At one point, Lee was accused of using some of those funds inappropriately.

"There was no impropriety.  There is a cloud of impropriety and a cloud of rumor that I think has been fueled by the non-expenditure of the funds, that has been following Mr. Anthony around," said Luka.  "He wants to make it clear that no money has been improperly used."

Luka said financial statements from the fund were made public, linked to a memorial website in honor of Caylee.  The Anthony Family has said those donations have paid for everything from flyers and t-shirts with Caylee's picture to helping Lee in his own investigation.

"Again, when this investigation first began, we the public did not know who was responsible for Casey's disappearance.  Mr. Anthony was going under the assumption she was kidnapped.  He investigated that angle first and foremost."

There is still money left in the Help Find Caylee Anthony, but Luka would not say how much.  "As far as I know, the money will be returned to the senders or individulas who have paid it."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8150793&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on donations collected by his client on behalf of Caylee.

Video:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8151115&version=1&locale=EN-US

Past tense. So now they DO know who was responsible for Caylee's disappearance? Well, welcome to the world!

GREAT CATCH!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: December 27, 2008, 01:12:53 PM »

Mark Klaas also called Crazy an "odious" creature.. so perfect

Quote from: txlisa on October 17, 2008, 10:31:01 PM
Quote from: heykim on October 17, 2008, 10:06:46 PM
i keep thinkin that NG should have george on her show... sit him down right between MARC KLASS and JOHN WALSH..

then tell him to repeat his insane comments to THEM...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That I would love to see!  I do know that Marc Klass has referred to Casey as an "odious creature."

Lisa

NANCY GRACE
Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARC KLAAS, FOUNDER, BEYONDMISSING.COM, FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM POLLY KLAAS
: First of all, Nancy, the clock of fear starts ticking the moment you realize that your child is gone, and you have no idea where that child is.

You then are working against the clock, realizing that if somebody has taken them, they could be disappearing at the rate of a mile a minute, and that every minute that child is gone, the chances of recovering that child become less and less.

Therefore, you will take any steps necessary to help recover that child. The most important one being eliminating yourself from any kind of suspicion. Therefore, you go to law enforcement, you say, I want to take a polygraph, I want to eliminate myself.

I want you to be able to put the full force of your investigative resource on to whatever did happen to my child so that we can recover my child and this can be done one way or the other.

This Casey woman is an absolutely odious creature. You see -- it`s like concentric circles in a pond. She is leaving victim after victim after victim after victim.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: December 27, 2008, 01:14:13 PM »

Mark Klaas also called Crazy an "odious" creature.. so perfect

NANCY GRACE
Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARC KLAAS, FOUNDER, BEYONDMISSING.COM, FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM POLLY KLAAS: First of all, Nancy, the clock of fear starts ticking the moment you realize that your child is gone, and you have no idea where that child is.

You then are working against the clock, realizing that if somebody has taken them, they could be disappearing at the rate of a mile a minute, and that every minute that child is gone, the chances of recovering that child become less and less.

Therefore, you will take any steps necessary to help recover that child. The most important one being eliminating yourself from any kind of suspicion. Therefore, you go to law enforcement, you say, I want to take a polygraph, I want to eliminate myself.

I want you to be able to put the full force of your investigative resource on to whatever did happen to my child so that we can recover my child and this can be done one way or the other.

This Casey woman is an absolutely odious creature. You see -- it`s like concentric circles in a pond. She is leaving victim after victim after victim after victim.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1527 on: December 27, 2008, 01:14:24 PM »

I agree that Jesse feels threatened that he is being made to look like the villian in this case. That's a trick the Anthony's use frequently, making themselves the damsel/victim rather than the villians. Too bad the public sees through their bs and they have spent too much taxpayer money on that game. Also causes alot of people like Zenaida and Jesse to get lawyers.

Maybe Jesse didn't know about the DNA markers at the time but there was a reason he demanded the test. I find that interesting.

Let's add up what Cindy has done to throw doubt into this case also.
Jesse the evil stepfather.
Pizza maggots.
The underpass car change on the way to jail.
Tips from all over the world.

I would guess that he ordered the testing because IF Casey had been pregnant with HIS child, and she gave birth, Caylee would have been about 2 to 3mo premature and she obviously wasn't. She was a full term baby with none of the health or breathing problems associated with being early, not to mention she weighed over a pound or two which she wouldn't of had she been that early. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that she'd been pregnant before she'd met him.

This seems true!  And wasn't it like a year after Caylee's birth that Jesse's paternity test was done?  I agree with jjay, there had to have been a reason he had that test done.  Could have been pressure from his parents.  And yet, from the reports we've gotten anyway, the Grund's seemed very involved with Caylee from her birth on, seeming to accept her as Jesse's whether or not he was her father.  Seems his dad knew right off that Casey was pregnant when Jesse and she became involved.  Didn't seem to matter to Jesse tho. 

So... my question is also, what happened to cause him (after all that time) to then test for paternity?  Inquiring minds want to know.......       

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: December 27, 2008, 01:14:48 PM »

I think that the reason the Anthonys decided to have a private funeral and then a public memorial is because they were looking very greedy asking the public to pay for the funeral and not then allowing the public to be there.  So, after thinking it over and asking themselves how they could make a buck out of it, they decided to pay for the funeral themselves but I'll bet $50 that they will pass the plate at the public memorial either at the door or during the service.  It's all about money.  Give them something for their money, so to speak.

I'd also like to comment on the Anthonys having stuffed bears, etc. removed from Caylee's memorial and taken to charitable agencies.  While the sentiment coming from any other quarter would be admirable, in the case of the Anthonys it is, IMO, just their way of showing they are in control here and we'd better remember it.  These items were not on the Anthony property and in no way concerned them.  IMO it was theft to remove these toys as it clearly was the intention of those who put them there that it was for Caylee and they intended them to stay there. The Anthonys have forfeited their right, IMO, to have anything to do with this spontaneous show of support for Caylee.  Now a young girl is trying to establish another memorial which will be Anthony-proof.  I wish her luck.  Whether or not these toys get wet in the rain or anything else, it is not the Anthony's concern.  It is only the concern of those who placed them there and nobody's else's business. If the actual owner of the property objects, he hasn't said so.  It is only he who could prevent the memorial staying there, not Cindy Anthony, not Lee Anthony, not George Anthony and certainly not Casey Anthony. They should have other concerns.

Personally I hope all the entire Anthony family ends up in the slammer.  Bunch of monsters if you ask me, which you didn't, but I told you anyway. IMO they are all involved in obstruction of justice.

As far as Cindy being just as responsible as Casey is for Caylee's death, nothing Cindy could ever have said or done could legitimately have caused Casey to kill Caylee.

i agree with you that its a shame they are messing with the memorial. The memorial its not so much for the "A" family but the public showing the respect for little Caylee. Its a way for community to grieve.

Here there is a beautiful cemetery. They have a childrens section and hanging in the trees are lots of windchimes. Its really neat to hear all the chimes. That would of been a great way to honor caylees memory also.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: December 27, 2008, 01:15:40 PM »

CBB ... I messed up.  Could you please delete post 1526?

Thanks

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1530 on: December 27, 2008, 01:17:56 PM »

I think that the reason the Anthonys decided to have a private funeral and then a public memorial is because they were looking very greedy asking the public to pay for the funeral and not then allowing the public to be there.  So, after thinking it over and asking themselves how they could make a buck out of it, they decided to pay for the funeral themselves but I'll bet $50 that they will pass the plate at the public memorial either at the door or during the service.  It's all about money.  Give them something for their money, so to speak.

I'd also like to comment on the Anthonys having stuffed bears, etc. removed from Caylee's memorial and taken to charitable agencies.  While the sentiment coming from any other quarter would be admirable, in the case of the Anthonys it is, IMO, just their way of showing they are in control here and we'd better remember it.  These items were not on the Anthony property and in no way concerned them.  IMO it was theft to remove these toys as it clearly was the intention of those who put them there that it was for Caylee and they intended them to stay there. The Anthonys have forfeited their right, IMO, to have anything to do with this spontaneous show of support for Caylee.  Now a young girl is trying to establish another memorial which will be Anthony-proof.  I wish her luck.  Whether or not these toys get wet in the rain or anything else, it is not the Anthony's concern.  It is only the concern of those who placed them there and nobody's else's business. If the actual owner of the property objects, he hasn't said so.  It is only he who could prevent the memorial staying there, not Cindy Anthony, not Lee Anthony, not George Anthony and certainly not Casey Anthony. They should have other concerns.

Personally I hope all the entire Anthony family ends up in the slammer.  Bunch of monsters if you ask me, which you didn't, but I told you anyway. IMO they are all involved in obstruction of justice.

As far as Cindy being just as responsible as Casey is for Caylee's death, nothing Cindy could ever have said or done could legitimately have caused Casey to kill Caylee.

Well said!

In the article on Lee's atty, they were speaking about who can and annot profit from the case and under what circumstances:

"If Ms. Anthony is convicted of anything, Mr. Baez and anybody who has worked on his defense, will never be able to publicly speak about either what she said, what she talked about or how their defense was prepared.  If they did, they could be sued," added Hornsby.

If Casey is acquitted of charges, and she were to grant permission to Baez, then, and only then, could he make money from the case.

I want to know that if the Ants are convicted of anything at all, that they too, would be kept from profiting!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: December 27, 2008, 01:18:00 PM »

You're so right in your thinking about CA wanting control. The people that left toys at the memorial left them for Caylee's memory. Could they have been put to better use? Sure, they could have been donated to the needy, but they weren't, they were left for Caylee. In her own way, CA was telling those people that they don't know how to give correctly and thinking she could make herself look better by calling attention to the needy. She took it upon herself to make them look like they were wasteful in leaving the toys out in the weather when they could be put to better use. What she missed, is that is not the purpose of giving and the giver should be able to do as they decide, wasteful or not it's their choice!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: December 27, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »

DEFENSE ATTORNEYS' FEES??

Who pays for Casey's defense and who profits?

As the defense team for Caylee has grown, questions have been raised as to if and how a team of high-profile forensic experts are being paid for their contributions. 

The kind of defense assembled by Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, typically would not come cheap.   While it is unknown whether any of the experts are being paid, what is known, is that if Casey is convicted of first degree murder, it is unlikely her legal team will be raking-in the dough.

That would put to rest any rumors of a book or movie deal that could be in the works.

So far, attorneys for the defense include, in addition to Baez: Linda Kenny-Baden, famed attorney for record producer Phil Spector, Jose Luis Garcia, Jonathen Casen and Mike Walsh.   If the prosecution should seek the death penalty, Terance Lenamon could join the defense.   There are also several scientific experts working the case for the defense.

"Are you going to do what is best in Ms. Anthony's interest, or what's going to get you on TV the most?" asked criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby, citing one of the many questions posed to Baez by people who have been closely following the case.

Under Florida law, Baez would not be able to tell, or sell, his story for profit if his client is convicted, based on attorney-client privileges.

"If Ms. Anthony is convicted of anything, Mr. Baez and anybody who has worked on his defense, will never be able to publicly speak about either what she said, what she talked about or how their defense was prepared.  If they did, they could be sued," added Hornsby.

If Casey is acquitted of charges, and she were to grant permission to Baez, then, and only then, could he make money from the case. 

Hornsby said any money-making deal is not due-diligence for Casey.  "Unless their people are truly doing this pro bono, there is probably some questionable things that have gone on regarding compensation," said Hornsby.

It is important to note that at the time of this publication, there had been no formal complaints filed against Baez about how he and his defense team was getting paid in their representation of Casey Anthony. 

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: December 27, 2008, 01:32:53 PM »

Maybe they need to stop listening to their PR folks and bury the baby. Public opinion might just sway a little in their favor. Not much, but a little.

I agree! 

And can you imagine how the A's delaying Caylee's burial must be grating on Casey?   There seems to have been such a power struggle between Cindy and Casey.  What Casey seems to have done with Caylee may have (in her own mind) put her in a one-up position over Cindy.  Having Caylee's remains handed over the A's and their delaying the funeral seems to be putting Cindy back in the one-up position over Casey.  Wonder what's next?   *getting whiplash, calling my chiropractor*     

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: December 27, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »

Here is my understanding of the Casey Jesse thing:
They met, had sex.
No on going relationship ie dating from the time she met him until Caylee's birth. 
Then, she shows up at the Grund's door pregnant. Denies being pregnant.
Then, she sends Jesse a text message saying she's preggers , you're the Daddy.
Caylee is born.
Everyone acts as if Jesse is the Daddy. And the Grund family welcomes Casey into theirs.
The elder Grunds encourage Jesse to get the DNA test because Jesse didn't know Casey nine months previously. ( probably Richard could see where this might go, 18 - 20 years of child support and legal obligations towards a baby with the baby's mother being " a liar"   
The DNA tests take months.
In the meantime, Jesse falls in love with the baby and he will be the Daddy for all intents and purposes.
DNA is back, makes no difference to Jesse.
Casey starts seeing other guys, ( Richard Grund says it was obvious from her My Space, ) gets caught, relationship over. That was the deal breaker, not the DNA.
I think the timeline of how long she was with Jesse after Caylee's birth was about seven months. Caylee born August of 2005, the deal was off March of 2006.
When I think about this, I have to admire the Grunds for putting their reservations aside and standing by Jesse and Casey and Caylee. They loved the baby regardless of the fact it wasn't theirs.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: December 27, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »

Maybe they need to stop listening to their PR folks and bury the baby. Public opinion might just sway a little in their favor. Not much, but a little.

I agree! 

And can you imagine how the A's delaying Caylee's burial must be grating on Casey?   There seems to have been such a power struggle between Cindy and Casey.  What Casey seems to have done with Caylee may have (in her own mind) put her in a one-up position over Cindy.  Having Caylee's remains handed over the A's and their delaying the funeral seems to be putting Cindy back in the one-up position over Casey.  Wonder what's next?   *getting whiplash, calling my chiropractor*     

So much power struggle with this crazy family. I have a question, since Casey is in jail who is in charge of the funeral? Casey or Geo/Cindy?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: December 27, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »

They met, had sex.
No on going relationship ie dating from the time she met him until Caylee's birth. 
Caylee is born.
Everyone acts as if Jesse is the Daddy. And the Grund family welcomes Casey into theirs.
The elder Grunds encourage Jesse to get the DNA test because Jesse didn't know Casey nine months previously. ( probably Richard could see where this might go, 18 - 20 years of child support and legal obligations towards a baby with the baby's mother being " a liar"   
In the meantime, Jesse falls in love with the baby and he will be the Daddy for all intents and purposes.
Casey starts seeing other guys, ( Richard Grund says it was obvious from her My Space, ) gets caught, relationship over. That was the deal breaker, not the DNA.
I think the timeline of how long she was with Jesse after Caylee's birth was about seven months. Caylee born August of 2005, the deal was off March of 2006.
When I think about this, I have to admire the Grunds for putting their reservations aside and standing by Jesse and Casey and Caylee. They loved the baby regardless of the fact it wasn't theirs.
I also believe Cindy had a lot to do with their breakup behind the scenes, there was no way Caylee was going to leave that house and be raised by Jesse. Cindy wanted control of Caylee, at least that is the way I see it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: December 27, 2008, 01:49:12 PM »

I agree! 

So much power struggle with this crazy family. I have a question, since Casey is in jail who is in charge of the funeral? Casey or Geo/Cindy?
George and Cindy, I believe I read that Casey signed whatever papers necessary for that to happen.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1538 on: December 27, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »

Lee's ebay....info.

The email address vader05@bellsouth.net is used by a valid eBay member with a feedback score of 70 (0% positive). We have not found a transaction between you and this member in the last 60 days. For privacy purposes, it is eBay's policy that User IDs are not revealed to members who are not involved in current or recent transactions with each other.

A feedback score of 70!!!!! Looks like whoever vader05 is has been busily beating people on eBay by either not paying for what he buys or not delivering on what he sells!

Unless they've changed the feedback rating system, the 70 just means that he's only had 70 transactions.  The percentage is what tells the tale.  Frinstance, my score is 611, and my rating is 100% positive.

If you're correct, then vader05 has done 70 transactions and nobody has left him positive feedback????? [70 (0%)] That doesn't make any sense either.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: December 27, 2008, 01:52:01 PM »

They met, had sex.
Caylee is born.
I also believe Cindy had a lot to do with their breakup behind the scenes, there was no way Caylee was going to leave that house and be raised by Jesse. Cindy wanted control of Caylee, at least that is the way I see it.
Yep No Rose. And didn't Jesse say that when he and Casey were in her bedroom, George came home and threw a fit. She had a baby for goodness sakes. Why throw a fit cause they were on the bed with their clothes on. They couldn't stand Jesse or anyone else being with Caylee or Casey.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.