May 07, 2024, 10:28:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 222805 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: August 13, 2007, 08:38:27 PM »

Destiny... email Dugga .. dugga@scaredmonkeys.com

he will help

BLAH!!!!!  what's up?

Mrs RED !!!!  Nothin much.  Just trying to keep some hermit crabs from killing each other 

so you got your gf the aquirum?   

yeah and ive almost destroyed the damn thing 5 times now.  Thats what happenes when I get stuck babysitting  Laughing Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: August 13, 2007, 08:43:04 PM »

I used to have one of those mini aquiruims at my desk at work... had a goldfish named Otis... he was kind of cool to watch, it was soothing and helped me focus.... and one day I got back from lunch... Otis was dead... I was so sad... and my boss laughed at me for crying over him... and not wanting to flush him... so he did it...

very sad stuff...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: August 13, 2007, 08:45:51 PM »

man, I wish we would have gotten on Otis.  But noooo, we had to go all out and do this saltwaterpainintheassthing.....
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: August 13, 2007, 08:49:15 PM »

man, I wish we would have gotten on Otis.  But noooo, we had to go all out and do this saltwaterpainintheassthing.....

I still miss that fish... LOL... couldn't bring him home... the "boys" would have tried fishing...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: August 13, 2007, 08:51:16 PM »

meant to add - sorry about your fish, that is sad.

These damn crabs have already killed a snail trying to steal his shell.  Then I guess they didnt like the shell cause they didnt take it so dead snail for nothing.  My GF is bringing over some empty shells tomorrow so they can use them instead of killing everything else in the tank.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: August 13, 2007, 08:53:01 PM »

Ok... I have a question on where something might be posted...

I set up Re: Off Topic and NOT part of the CHAT Room  in the Lounge  when 20+ were in Chat... which was way too many for me.

When For Monkey Musings / Open Discussion  opened up I directed everything here.

But one  of the last posts I made there was
WONDERFUL news about Beth doing Dana's show !!!!!!!!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A question for the thread though......

why is it men always talk about breaking wind? 

Laughing Laughing Laughing

-- --

Should I which to PONDER  this topic more  where should I put it... the Lounge or as a sub topic.. under Musing.. ?

I have my own reasons for picking my NIC...
I know some people have a real problem with part of it. I could have made it OLDFLATULENCE    old OLDCHIT  (as in Chat  Rolling Eyes) but I did not...

We abbreviate everones (I think) NIC  and I do not expect a lot of off drop off messages  or responses I can not locate (sooner or later) but OF... is a problem for me - OLD is not too bad though. For some reason people just do not want to add the "F" letter

So If wanted to start a place to to ask and PONDER why pepole are a reluctant to use  a term... where would the proper place be..

Thanks
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: August 13, 2007, 08:56:52 PM »

it's fine by me to leave it here Old Fart... what am I supposed to call you..???

Blah - it was sad, but the funny part of it was I didn't buy the fish... he came about because a coworker took me seriously when I said we needed an office pet.... and she didn't get that it was hyperbole...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: August 13, 2007, 08:57:27 PM »

Ment to add... running to the store ... BBL

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: August 13, 2007, 09:01:02 PM »

it's fine by me to leave it here Old Fart... what am I supposed to call you..???

Blah - it was sad, but the funny part of it was I didn't buy the fish... he came about because a coworker took me seriously when I said we needed an office pet.... and she didn't get that it was hyperbole...

well, its a good thing she didnt bring in a hore or something.

You ever watch that Gene Simmons show?  His old lady bought their kid a horse and brought it to their house in Beverly Hills, how ridiculous.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: August 13, 2007, 09:01:18 PM »

see ya OFart...

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 13, 2007, 09:01:53 PM »

You ever watch that Gene Simmons show?  His old lady bought their kid a horse and brought it to their house in Beverly Hills, how ridiculous.

i mean HORSE not hore !!!!

Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 13, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »

I don't watch it... I get depressed watching stupid people who have that kind of money and how assine they are!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: August 13, 2007, 09:09:02 PM »

I don't watch it... I get depressed watching stupid people who have that kind of money and how assine they are!!

actually, they are pretty smart, not idiots like Ozzy and his retarted offspring  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gene is a money making machine, very smart business man.  His kids both seems pretty decent, smart, and talented also.  His old lady just does stupid things out of spite once in a while though.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: August 13, 2007, 09:13:21 PM »

I really hear you about the shows with stupid people with alot of money though.  One I really cant stand is that American Chopper.  Those guys are a bunch of idiots and mediocore talent.  I wouldnt want one of their bikes.  And that dam Mikey kid - oh I get so mad that usless POS. I cant watch that show.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: August 13, 2007, 09:13:56 PM »

I probably wouldn't mind that one so much then.... LOL...

I don't have a problem with ppl making money... I just hate the stupidity sometimes on these shows...

know what show I LOVE???  Big World, Little People....

the dad is always in trouble... but it's an uplifting show

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 13, 2007, 09:15:25 PM »

I really hear you about the shows with stupid people with alot of money though.  One I really cant stand is that American Chopper.  Those guys are a bunch of idiots and mediocore talent.  I wouldnt want one of their bikes.  And that dam Mikey kid - oh I get so mad that usless POS. I cant watch that show.

I have onnly seen that one for about 3 minutes... I have a low tolerance for it...

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 13, 2007, 09:21:54 PM »

I probably wouldn't mind that one so much then.... LOL...

I don't have a problem with ppl making money... I just hate the stupidity sometimes on these shows...

know what show I LOVE???  Big World, Little People....

the dad is always in trouble... but it's an uplifting show

Never heard of it.

Here is what I watch:
the news
pretty much anything on the Discovery, Science, Military or History channel
hockey - less and less these days since they have ruined it
once in a while that Gene Simmons show - nothing else on Sunday nights  Laughing
once in a while nascar - less and less these days since they have ruined it  Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: August 13, 2007, 09:23:17 PM »

i mean theres usually nothing else on, on Sunday nights  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: August 13, 2007, 09:24:44 PM »

it's pretty cool... they are a family of little people and they have two kids that are big people size... the mom, dad, and one son are little ppl...

they are really just a regular old family... but the show is just cool....

I watch alll kinds of news, football, lots of Law & Order... and when I can get the remote from Red, What Not to Wear!!! Laughing

I keep wanting to be nominated... I could use $5,000 for clothes! 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: August 13, 2007, 09:25:04 PM »

We are going tomorrow night to see these young dancers dance and we are going to get ethnic ! My Dad used to belong to a dance troop when he was young. He could still nail the Dance of the Cossacks when he was in his sixties !
I will eat perogies until I can eat no more !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.