May 17, 2024, 09:46:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164905 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2007, 07:54:31 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Need to run to the store, will be right back  Wink

Back and groceries put away  Wink

I have this new theory....your DH writes the "run to store, BRB" when you call him from checkout..... Laughing

Good one, MeMere!   Laughing

Angie, I especially hate the food store, and it's worse when DH comes along because he wants all kinds of 'crap' we don't need.  We don't have the storage space or freezer to buy in bulk, so it's a weekly run.  Glad it is easier for you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2007, 07:55:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys! Was reading around at some of the garbage sites. Some seem to think that things are heating up with the anti-Joran posters (us included ) because his book is coming out and the suspects will soon be released from their status.....I would love to address these issues for them. 1. As far as his book coming out, that doesn't bother me in the least bit. It will obviously be full of Bullshit so why should I care about that. Heck, he's been spinning his web of deceit for two years now. I highly doubt than anyone with half a brain will change their mind to him being somehow innocent because he publishes his trash. Pleasssse! 2. As far as the suspects being "released" from their status, do they really think we are not preppared emotionally for that possibility?! The way this entire investigation has been a farce. It is actually expected that they will be released. Anything else would contradict whatever else has happened so far. See, they think that once his book comes out...and the suspects are "released" from status, We will all just disappear or go away and forget about Natalee..and Justice in this case.  WILL NOT HAPPEN...BOYCOTT ARUBA... will continue for anyone who cares about their children. And the people who have been around to support this are not giving up. Much to the chagrin of some spiteful people!...JUSTICE FOR NATALEE OR BUST !!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2007, 07:59:06 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I have this new theory....your DH writes the "run to store, BRB" when you call him from checkout..... Laughing

Good one, MeMere!   Laughing

Angie, I especially hate the food store, and it's worse when DH comes along because he wants all kinds of 'crap' we don't need.  We don't have the storage space or freezer to buy in bulk, so it's a weekly run.  Glad it is easier for you.

LOL . I have an extra fridge in my laundry room of all places.. my laundry room is bif and we have an upright freexzr in the garage! Right now its turend off.. we used to split sides of beef with a friend of ours who raised moo cows, and he got them butchered then.  We do that every so often.    Sad   I wont go to their farm.. I cant look at the poor cows.  Sad
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2007, 08:00:48 PM »

Elaine, I hear ya...well said....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2007, 08:01:23 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys! Was reading around at some of the garbage sites. Some seem to think that things are heating up with the anti-Joran posters (us included ) because his book is coming out and the suspects will soon be released from their status.....I would love to address these issues for them. 1. As far as his book coming out, that doesn't bother me in the least bit. It will obviously be full of Bullshit so why should I care about that. Heck, he's been spinning his web of deceit for two years now. I highly doubt than anyone with half a brain will change their mind to him being somehow innocent because he publishes his trash. Pleasssse! 2. As far as the suspects being "released" from their status, do they really think we are not preppared emotionally for that possibility?! The way this entire investigation has been a farce. It is actually expected that they will be released. Anything else would contradict whatever else has happened so far. See, they think that once his book comes out...and the suspects are "released" from status, We will all just disappear or go away and forget about Natalee..and Justice in this case.  WILL NOT HAPPEN...BOYCOTT ARUBA... will continue for anyone who cares about their children. And the people who have been around to support this are not giving up. Much to the chagrin of some spiteful people!...JUSTICE FOR NATALEE OR BUST !!
 Elaine

Laughing   Elaine  !!  Great post!!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2007, 08:04:06 PM »

Monkeys, I had nightmares about that little head last night...it was walking all over the place and was only about 3 inches tall.. Shocked  Laughing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2007, 08:05:33 PM »

I am sorry as a cat,I can't read and tell time.I guess I missed the man who wanted to meet me.Woops,oh well another day,CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2007, 08:05:43 PM »

Thank you Angie and 2NJsons  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2007, 08:05:56 PM »

My DH doesn't run anywhere, LOLOLOL  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2007, 08:06:17 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I am sorry as a cat,I can't read and tell time.I guess I missed the man who wanted to meet me.Woops,oh well another day,CAT

Laughing  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2007, 08:07:14 PM »

Monkeys, I had nightmares about that little head last night...it was walking all over the place and was only about 3 inches tall.. Shocked  Laughing
I forgot to tell you, it was so fast, I tried to catch it so I could squish it...then I woke up before I could accomplish that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2007, 08:07:18 PM »

Quote from: Elaine
Monkeys, I had nightmares about that little head last night...it was walking all over the place and was only about 3 inches tall.. Shocked  Laughing[/quote

LOL
  First I saw it I thought WTF? Is it a baby in a pumpkin seat? In a bar none the less.   Pretty freaky huh? Looks like  Jorans head to me IMO since Klaas posted the pics and arrows!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2007, 08:08:44 PM »

LOL  Cat!  <Happy Bday again BTW>
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2007, 08:08:49 PM »

You are better off, I wouldn't trust a guy like him.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2007, 08:10:11 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr
Monkeys, I had nightmares about that little head last night...it was walking all over the place and was only about 3 inches tall.. Shocked  Laughing[/quote

LOL
  First I saw it I thought WTF? Is it a baby in a pumpkin seat? In a bar none the less.   Pretty freaky huh? Looks like  Jorans head to me IMO since Klaas posted the pics and arrows!
Looks just like him to me.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: April 07, 2007, 08:14:17 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

LOL

Me too Elaine.!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: April 07, 2007, 08:17:28 PM »

Howdy Lurkers!   Laughing  Laughing
 Happy Easter to ya'll !!

I see 4  registered users on line now..
Angiex911dsptchr, Elaine, mishy, snoopy

and  20 guests?   LOL
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: April 07, 2007, 08:17:52 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr

LOL

Me too Elaine.!
And I hate to stir this whole thing up again, but there is another head of him in that picture as well. Tibro spoke of it last night. It is Joran's image in black and white and it is leaning to the side as if he has his head propped on one hand. It is right  in front of the guy who is looking up, the image is right in front of his face, it is higher than the other.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: April 07, 2007, 08:19:06 PM »

Howdy Lurkers!   Laughing  Laughing
 Happy Easter to ya'll !!

I see 4  registered users on line now..
Angiex911dsptchr, Elaine, mishy, snoopy

and  20 guests?   LOL
we have lots of company  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: April 07, 2007, 08:21:46 PM »

LOL

Me too Elaine.!
And I hate to stir this whole thing up again, but there is another head of him in that picture as well. Tibro spoke of it last night. It is Joran's image in black and white and it is leaning to the side as if he has his head propped on one hand. It is right  in front of the guy who is looking up, the image is right in front of his face, it is higher than the other.

You arnt stirring up !~!!
  I am amazed at these pics now after 2 friggin years?  Evil or Very Mad
 Some ass had to have PLANTED them IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.