May 17, 2024, 07:30:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164888 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2007, 05:12:48 PM »

I have heard WINDOWS V sucks the big kabookie.

I feel bad for you. Never get the 1st year Windows...

where I come from we call it "BETA" Laughing  Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2007, 05:14:33 PM »

Ok I am kind of confused.
 IIRS long ago someone said something about a gal with the same top as natalees being on the camera inside at the Holiday Inn at the desk?
Maybe I am wrong?  OR it was a RU post I read about it?  Or one of her friends had her shirt on?  
 Klaas do you remember this or anyone else recall reading it?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2007, 05:14:50 PM »

OT regarding sightings, but interesting .........this post was apparently written by Arubagirl.

"    Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.

Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja. I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close."

http://tinyurl.com/2xxend

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2007, 05:14:55 PM »

The 28th I wanna say 2NJ

dunno the time though

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2007, 05:16:08 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
I have heard WINDOWS V sucks the big kabookie.

I feel bad for you. Never get the 1st year Windows...

where I come from we call it "BETA" Laughing  Laughing

Carpe,
  Yes it sucks Donkey pee pee.   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
 I have had several versions of Windows and this one is the worst. Sad
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2007, 05:17:42 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Someone please refresh my memory....when did Natalee supposedly go on the snorkel boat?

If I recall correctly, it was supposed to have been Saturday. I also think one of the other MB students commented about this didn't they?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2007, 05:17:49 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
OT regarding sightings, but interesting .........this post was apparently written by Arubagirl.

"    Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.

Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja. I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close."

that is interesting

2am Joran's

2:30a Racquet Club

BOYTHE SPORTER IS A QUICK DRAW. Loser! Evil or Very Mad

------------------
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2007, 05:18:24 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I recall the day AG posted that BB.. We urged her to contact the LE .
 I had that thread saved back then.. but cant get to it now  Sad  Hope someday we can get those old threads back.. I have tons saved!  Wink
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2007, 05:18:47 PM »

Angie,

We will write to Bill Gates and ask to call it

DONKEY 1.0 Razz

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2007, 05:19:35 PM »

DID SHE CONTACT ANYONE?

------------------
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2007, 05:20:28 PM »

Angie,

We will write to Bill Gates and ask to call it

DONKEY 1.0 Razz

ROFLMAO   Laughing  Laughing
 Id like to tell Bill Gates to shove it up his arse!   Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2007, 05:20:46 PM »

The 28th I wanna say 2NJ

dunno the time though

The reason I asked is because reading M. Gumm's posts, I understood that she would still be in Aruba on 6/28 and then, home...and she did post later on 6/29 that they'd just gotten home.  

Am I missing something?   Yes, the CnC post is questionable...guess I got lost here.

Angie, I think that was a Renfro comment that Nat was seen in the lobby....iirc.

Going to eat some dinner....will check back.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2007, 05:22:18 PM »

No no it was the MBers that commented that Natalee had attended soul beach
I think that was it......not the snorkel cruise. It is confusing because later it seems it as denied that she attended either. These are the type things that at this late date and time should no longer  leave a question about whether or not they actually occured or not IMo.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2007, 05:22:26 PM »

DID SHE CONTACT ANYONE?

Arubagirl?    It was so long ago I cant remember  Sad
 She said she was going to call her cousin that was a police officer.
Maybe someone else will recall if she did or not?  I got that sometimers disease anymore.. lol
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2007, 05:23:07 PM »

I think the C&C sighting she claims is the one that got her tushy popped.

It couldn't have happened. She was home in Detroit. dum de dum dum

Confused Wot Up, with that???

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2007, 05:25:35 PM »

Quick thought on my way out the door to the store--wish I were as fast as Klaas!!

Arubagirl always seemed honest when posting here.  I saw her recently stand up to that mob at RU and say that Red did in fact go to the dump and search at least twice because she knew this for a fact since she drove him there.  So she does not lie despite the company she keeps over there.

And she certainly was not banned, just hard to post here when most support the boycott and she didn't.  Our enthusiasm offended her I am sure.

She always insisted vd Straaten was a good guy.  She got really, really angry at me a couple of times for posting about him, too.  And also for asking about Gilliam vd Straaten.  

So what if she is correct and he is on the right side in all of this and not Dirty Hand as some of us tend to think?

Does that change anything?  He and Paulus were chatting a lot that first week but could he not have known?  What if Dompig is the real obstructionist instead of vd Straaten?

Just trying to consider every angle.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2007, 05:27:55 PM »

Someone please refresh my memory....when did Natalee supposedly go on the snorkel boat?

On May 28th
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quick thought on my way out the door to the store--wish I were as fast as Klaas!!

Arubagirl always seemed honest when posting here.  I saw her recently stand up to that mob at RU and say that Red did in fact go to the dump and search at least twice because she knew this for a fact since she drove him there.  So she does not lie despite the company she keeps over there.

And she certainly was not banned, just hard to post here when most support the boycott and she didn't.  Our enthusiasm offended her I am sure.

She always insisted vd Straaten was a good guy.  She got really, really angry at me a couple of times for posting about him, too.  And also for asking about Gilliam vd Straaten.  

So what if she is correct and he is on the right side in all of this and not Dirty Hand as some of us tend to think?

Does that change anything?  He and Paulus were chatting a lot that first week but could he not have known?  What if Dompig is the real obstructionist instead of vd Straaten?

Just trying to consider every angle.

Great post Anna
 AG always did seem honest here at SM.. and i did feel bad for her and NL when they left.
 I saw her stick up for RED at Ru as well... and IMO that was a great thing she did.  I never believed AG was Shango or Simian as some people though she was.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2007, 05:31:53 PM »

I think the C&C sighting she claims is the one that got her tushy popped.

It couldn't have happened. She was home in Detroit. dum de dum dum

Confused Wot Up, with that???

Check your mail  TY
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2007, 05:32:41 PM »

The 28th I wanna say 2NJ

dunno the time though

The reason I asked is because reading M. Gumm's posts, I understood that she would still be in Aruba on 6/28 and then, home...and she did post later on 6/29 that they'd just gotten home.  

Am I missing something?   Yes, the CnC post is questionable...guess I got lost here.

Angie, I think that was a Renfro comment that Nat was seen in the lobby....iirc.

Going to eat some dinner....will check back.

Hope you all realized I meant 5/28 & 5/29 in this post..... Embarassed  Rolling Eyes

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.