May 06, 2024, 11:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 315555 times)
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1680 on: March 17, 2009, 11:18:47 PM »

I wish it were as easy to protect the children as we want it to be.

The problem, if it is a problem, is here in the "Good old USA" we have a thing called "presumption of innocence".

Our justice system is not perfect but it is the best one we have.
I shudder to think how many people who are "not ruled out as suspects" would have already been put to death in other countries.

God Bless the USA!

Yes, I mean it.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1681 on: March 17, 2009, 11:18:52 PM »

does anyone really think that this is the time to be doing this bad mouthing and custody thing? how is this helping in finding Haleigh? no one knows for sure that any of this happened....couldn't they have kept this quiet and done the investigation without doing this through the media??? come on....this is dirty pool in my opinion....they could have accomplished just as much by not publicizing this...no one that I have heard on any of the talk shows thinks that this is the time to be doing this....
and Crystal forgets that she was barely 18 when she had Haleigh...she was not much older than Misty, which we have all talked about...
I am just really disappointed in Crystal for doing this...If the children were so mistreated all this time then shame on her for not doing something sooner....and if this is hearsay gossip, then I hope that Crystal and her lawyer get into some trouble for saying the things that they are saying..
frankly, I am disgusted by this action....

I think they are working to get sympathy for the new web site
http://haleighbug.com/
It says she needs money for food and clothes for Jr. and Chloe.
What do you think about the site? What is it actually telling us.
awww   come on, I dont think this has anything to do with getting sympathy, she has mine and thousand of other peoples synpathy already, I will buy their clothes if thats all they need......goodness.

I did donate to RC but he is already supporting Jr and has been all of Jr life. As for Chloe her dad Chad should be supporting her.  Just not the type of site I am use to seeing I guess.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: March 17, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »

I have to say something about little jr.  He is 3 and I don't believe he was impressed or even knew he was on national tv or the consequences of such.  Everything is still magic at that age.  I have always believed Misty was not on her job that night.  I thought she may have left to get drugs; let someone come over and they did drugs together and who knows what else. She may have even passed out.  She is not telling the whole truth.  It is so obvious to me.  Now, I don;t understand Ronald.  What is he thinking?  Could he be that in love (blind)??  I wonder if he has questioned her in depth?  Didn't someone or maybe it was Crystal say he had caught her doing drugs before?  I wonder if she was drug tested?  I believe she holds the KEY to this missing piece of the puzzle.

I agree Mariloo. 
ME TOO!!!
ME 3..

Me (whatever number y'all are up too now) 
hey, you have mail..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: March 17, 2009, 11:21:58 PM »

'Picazio said she spent 90 minutes with DCF's attorney, the agency's supervisors in Putnam County, and with DCF caseworkers Tuesday.

Picazio said she does not intend to help Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, file for custody of the children at this time.'

I wonder why she is not going to help Crystal file for custody.  Maybe DCF gave her some new information. 
I think the point she was making ws that she was gonna wait until the investigation was finished!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1684 on: March 17, 2009, 11:22:26 PM »

does anyone really think that this is the time to be doing this bad mouthing and custody thing? how is this helping in finding Haleigh? no one knows for sure that any of this happened....couldn't they have kept this quiet and done the investigation without doing this through the media??? come on....this is dirty pool in my opinion....they could have accomplished just as much by not publicizing this...no one that I have heard on any of the talk shows thinks that this is the time to be doing this....
and Crystal forgets that she was barely 18 when she had Haleigh...she was not much older than Misty, which we have all talked about...
I am just really disappointed in Crystal for doing this...If the children were so mistreated all this time then shame on her for not doing something sooner....and if this is hearsay gossip, then I hope that Crystal and her lawyer get into some trouble for saying the things that they are saying..
I say.....way to go Chrstal.......I too would do whatever it takes to get the ball rolling in my favor, I think she doesnt want to take the chance that something could happen to Jr. and wants this started as soon as possible,
   Like I said before, she didnt have a leg to stand on before all this came out, this is Rons stomping grounds and Im sure if she ever tried anything His entire family would have stood up and lied for him, now is the first time that the part about these children being with the 17 year old all night can be shown as facts...
   And it doesnt matter how old she was when she had Haleigh, she didnt come up missing while she had her.....

If the allegation are not true, then Ronald has nothing to worry about, but I doubt she or her attourney will get into trouble, her daughter is gone, and when you hear stories of abuse the only way to find out if they are true is to investigate, I cant say that I would do any different!!!

Maybe she just wants the truth to be heard. Now she can actually stand up to them because someone has her back for the first time she isnt afriad to tell her side.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: March 17, 2009, 11:22:58 PM »

awww   come on, I dont think this has anything to do with getting sympathy, she has mine and thousand of other peoples synpathy already, I will buy their clothes if thats all they need......goodness.

I thought that she did not want any money for anything except to find Haleigh, not even her light bill from what she told Island....now she is asking for clothes for her kids?  why isn't Chad working? People are criticizing ron's family for not working, what about the other side not working?  I don't pick at any of them for not working right now, who could?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: March 17, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »

I did donate to RC but he is already supporting Jr and has been all of Jr life. As for Chloe her dad Chad should be supporting her.  Just not the type of site I am use to seeing I guess.
I see what you mean, I donated to Chrystal because with her child missing and her not having a place to stay in this town I figured she could use all the help she can get....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1687 on: March 17, 2009, 11:24:22 PM »

I believe from what I heard that there is a VERY credible witness to abuse (not from a family member either) , and there are some other issues I'm not at liberty to talk about.......they are pending but very serious.

I'd be disappointed tif she didn't get involved and she'd be trashed if she didn't..........she can't win either way, if she has now learned of the abuse and does nothing people would trash talk her and now they trash talk her.......I guess talking heads to impress me, I listen to the FBI profilers instead and they have some strong opinions that are not favorable to the current investigation of Ron/Misty.

From cLint Van Zandt:

Clint Van ZandtGa-nana,

I think you are right, one of the two will crack or make a mistake. Misty already blew the interview on the Today Show, and her new husband is just too smug to be able to pull this off.

Also the issue of his mom being his alibi, we'll see if that holds water...

Best,

CVZ

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: March 17, 2009, 11:27:28 PM »

I thought that she did not want any money for anything except to find Haleigh, not even her light bill from what she told Island....now she is asking for clothes for her kids?  why isn't Chad working? People are criticizing ron's family for not working, what about the other side not working?  I don't pick at any of them for not working right now, who could?

well me either, and so if she needs clothes for one reason or the other then I guess I would rather buy them then a tatoo or loggos for a truck, so thats where my donations will go, its probably really hard trying to juggle her new child get her weekends with Jr. and try to help with this new foundation all the while dealing with her daughter being missing....I feel for her....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: March 17, 2009, 11:28:05 PM »

'Picazio said she spent 90 minutes with DCF's attorney, the agency's supervisors in Putnam County, and with DCF caseworkers Tuesday.

Picazio said she does not intend to help Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, file for custody of the children at this time.'

I wonder why she is not going to help Crystal file for custody.  Maybe DCF gave her some new information. 
I think the point she was making ws that she was gonna wait until the investigation was finished!

I think Higherhopes is right.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: March 17, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »

IM...the same with Ron though, damned if he does and damned if he doesn't ...
it really is so very sad all the way around...I feel very sorry for both parents....I can't even imagine what their days/nights must be like ..

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1691 on: March 17, 2009, 11:29:08 PM »

Hi monkeys, I have not been here for a bit and was catching up and seen the sister was over at RC's that night too? I missed that. where was that said?? That is new.

HH, you said you were in Satsuma, did you go for the TES search? I wish I could have.. If you did.. thats great..
No not with the TES  search!

Ohh so you were on a private search?? cool.. I have been meaning to ask someone that had been there, I noticed in the maps it looks like all woods and not but a few houses. I know the maps are older so wanted to ask,is it still like that and since you have been there maybe you can tell me.. If so,thats a lot of woods to search...

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1692 on: March 17, 2009, 11:29:27 PM »

I see what you mean, I donated to Chrystal because with her child missing and her not having a place to stay in this town I figured she could use all the help she can get....

there are so many stories out there.  i thought she had been paid for her interviews, etc. and had even had enough money to pay her back child support.  i honestly don't know what to believe or think about any of them.  i think it very strange that tonight the new twist to the 'black man in black' came out.  talk about Misty's inconsistencies.  seems none of them can tell the same story twice.

MM
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: March 17, 2009, 11:31:11 PM »

Hi monkeys, I have not been here for a bit and was catching up and seen the sister was over at RC's that night too? I missed that. where was that said?? That is new.

HH, you said you were in Satsuma, did you go for the TES search? I wish I could have.. If you did.. thats great..
No not with the TES  search!

Ohh so you were on a private search?? cool.. I have been meaning to ask someone that had been there, I noticed in the maps it looks like all woods and not but a few houses. I know the maps are older so wanted to ask,is it still like that and since you have been there maybe you can tell me.. If so,thats a lot of woods to search...
Nope not a private search either, at least not the kind your talking about, and yes there is woods everywhere, its very dense and very spread out......lots and lots of woods......

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: March 17, 2009, 11:33:05 PM »

there are so many stories out there.  i thought she had been paid for her interviews, etc. and had even had enough money to pay her back child support.  i honestly don't know what to believe or think about any of them.  i think it very strange that tonight the new twist to the 'black man in black' came out.  talk about Misty's inconsistencies.  seems none of them can tell the same story twice.
agreed...have heard so much stuff that I am spinning! hard to know what is true and what it fantasy....wish we would find some news on this little child....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: March 17, 2009, 11:34:36 PM »

It may have just came out tonight but how do we know when it was told to LE, I doubt she just said that tonight and LE knows nothing about it, I think she is smarter then to reviel something like that for the first time on JVM....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1696 on: March 17, 2009, 11:35:03 PM »

MOO~if she was money hungry, she'd have taken the $500.00 cash I offered many times for her expenses, instead she asked for that to go to the reward fund and asked for prayers............Ron has been getting money for his car payment etc for quite a while now and doesn't seem like he has EVER turned down any donation, even for frivolous things like tattoos and big window stickers for his truck.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1697 on: March 17, 2009, 11:35:07 PM »

What about the sense of urgency of getting Junior out of that situation.  Which investigation?  Is this one due to Crystal's concerns or are they conducting their own? I had not heard that they were doing one.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: March 17, 2009, 11:37:51 PM »

I have to say something about little jr.  He is 3 and I don't believe he was impressed or even knew he was on national tv or the consequences of such.  Everything is still magic at that age.  I have always believed Misty was not on her job that night.  I thought she may have left to get drugs; let someone come over and they did drugs together and who knows what else. She may have even passed out.  She is not telling the whole truth.  It is so obvious to me.  Now, I don;t understand Ronald.  What is he thinking?  Could he be that in love (blind)??  I wonder if he has questioned her in depth?  Didn't someone or maybe it was Crystal say he had caught her doing drugs before?  I wonder if she was drug tested?  I believe she holds the KEY to this missing piece of the puzzle.

I agree Mariloo. 
ME TOO!!!
ME 3..

Me (whatever number y'all are up too now) 
hey, you have mail..
You too

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: March 17, 2009, 11:39:32 PM »

What about the sense of urgency of getting Junior out of that situation.  Which investigation?  Is this one due to Crystal's concerns or are they conducting their own? I had not heard that they were doing one.
DCF is conducting and investigation, and that is what the attourney is waiting for.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.